Jump to topic:

Why I'm Agnostic.

YoshiBoy13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 7:07:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I often post in a somewhat pedantic manner about religious recruiters showing their arguments without actually proving them - well. Most seem to use circular logic (using the Bible to prove the Bible) or just say them outright, and ignore all rebuttal, claiming the rebuttals are wrong because they're simply influenced by an evil force (as anyone disputing their point must be).
There's a reason I question their points as thoroughly as I can - it's because, put simply, I am searching. I want to be following the correct group - whether that's Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Hinduism or even Atheism. But even more than that, I don't want to be following the wrong one.
A Christian friend described Christianity as cashing in the cheque of forgiveness given by Jesus. The problem is that in life, you only really have the chance to cash in one of them.
And I don't want it to be the wrong cheque. I don't want it to bounce.
- Just because you're narrow-minded doesn't mean you're always right.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 8:46:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Eventually you will learn that there is no way to know which check will not bounce and give up on trying to figure that out all together.