Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

This Is good Real Good. >UN Going To Babylon.

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 4:59:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Cut Funding For UN! {Very Interesting}
South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham is throwing down the gauntlet, warning the White House he"ll move to cut funding to the United Nations if the administration turns to the international body to lift sanctions on Iran as part of a nuclear deal. This is very interesting because I have read that the UN will move to Babylon in the last bays! very interesting.
Babylon in Revelation 18 has an exact correspondence with the Babylon that is described in the two lengthy chapters of Jeremiah 50 and 51, precise parallels all the way down through those chapters. So, we know that Jeremiah 50 and 51 at least in parts of that has a prophecy of Babylon in the Last Days. I want to read you a passage out of there that specifically geophysically tells us that this is a literal city in the Last Days, and that it is the Babylon that is on the Euphrates River as we know it in modern day Iraq. Going back to Jeremiah 50:45, it says this it is talking about Babylon in the context of the Last Days of the End Times. It says, "That Babylon and His purposes which He has proposed against the land of the Chaldeans." So, the land of the Chaldeans is not Rome, it is not New York City, it's Babylon on the Euphrates. You come on down to verse 35 in chapter 51 and it tells us this, "'May the violence be done to me, may the violence done to me and to my flesh be upon Babylon,' the inhabitant of Zion will say, the inhabitant of Jerusalem [the literal Jerusalem] will say, 'and upon the inhabitant of Chaldea.'" So, we have a geopolitical designation for a literal Babylon in the Last Days.

And so, at least we know this much, Babylon is going to be the megacity that Revelation 18 talks about, and it is going to be literal. And, the whole economy of the world is centered in Babylon and the Antichrist controls the economy of the world. The demand and supply that he has on buying and selling that the Scriptures say he will, then his capital will surely be Babylon in the Last Days.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:15:19 PM
Yes, it's true, rant. We can't see your infantile Bible world as you do since it's invisible to all but looney tunes mentally and ethically challenged fundies who actually think the world behaves according to man-made scriptures.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 6:57:35 AM
At 3/22/2015 10:15:19 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Yes, it's true, rant. We can't see your infantile Bible world as you do since it's invisible to all but looney tunes mentally and ethically challenged fundies who actually think the world behaves according to man-made scriptures.

I agree. Rant's posts are very sick indeed!
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 7:40:05 AM
He's like the BOG troll. They seek public attention more than anything else and rant tries to inflame people deliberately in his way of attention seeking while BOG does the street corner doomsday prophet little dance for attention. Rant has nothing to offer on his own so he cut-n-pastes provocation posts. BOG is in love with himself and wants us to believe he's God and our world will end with him and us covered in lava. This is "Debate"????

Please..
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 8:47:30 AM
At 3/22/2015 6:43:24 PM, Rant wrote:
I see this way over the heads of this forum!: :

There are many fools like you in this world who think the Bible is about the visible objects of this world that we need to fear.