Total Posts:128|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why to ignore bornofgod

SmallTacos
Posts: 160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 9:04:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
A. He has provided no evidence that be has a better claim than Yeshua ivn Yosef
B. He is intolerant of people of other beliefs
C. He only says stuff when people say stuff to him
D. Crazy people's idea will die if everyone acts like they don't care
E. He is blatantly mocking Christianity.
F. Look up the Reasonablists from Parks and Rec and learn why he keeps doing it
G. Scientology is more believable
I am groot.
Excalibur
Posts: 170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 9:14:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/22/2015 9:04:04 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
A. He has provided no evidence that be has a better claim than Yeshua ivn Yosef
B. He is intolerant of people of other beliefs
C. He only says stuff when people say stuff to him
D. Crazy people's idea will die if everyone acts like they don't care
E. He is blatantly mocking Christianity.
F. Look up the Reasonablists from Parks and Rec and learn why he keeps doing it
G. Scientology is more believable

I just want him to realize for himself that he is not what he believes he is, but in fact a delusional man with no idea as to what he is talking about. If we leave him be then those who follow his bs will soon find themselves chasing the tail of Halley's comet in a Nike suit. Those who follow him need to wise up and start demanding evidence, then think logically based on their findings.
SmallTacos
Posts: 160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 9:16:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yeah he's either a madman or a troll. Either way, the poor, sick man. Dibs on selling him wooden flutes for his blood libel rituals when gets that far!
I am groot.
Excalibur
Posts: 170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 9:21:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/22/2015 9:16:59 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
Yeah he's either a madman or a troll. Either way, the poor, sick man. Dibs on selling him wooden flutes for his blood libel rituals when gets that far!

Dammit! Now I have to throw away the few I already carved.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:03:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/22/2015 9:14:09 PM, Excalibur wrote:
At 3/22/2015 9:04:04 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
A. He has provided no evidence that be has a better claim than Yeshua ivn Yosef
B. He is intolerant of people of other beliefs
C. He only says stuff when people say stuff to him
D. Crazy people's idea will die if everyone acts like they don't care
E. He is blatantly mocking Christianity.
F. Look up the Reasonablists from Parks and Rec and learn why he keeps doing it
G. Scientology is more believable

I just want him to realize for himself that he is not what he believes he is, but in fact a delusional man with no idea as to what he is talking about. If we leave him be then those who follow his bs will soon find themselves chasing the tail of Halley's comet in a Nike suit. Those who follow him need to wise up and start demanding evidence, then think logically based on their findings.

Are you prepared to battle with our Creator? He's very powerful you know.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:06:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/22/2015 9:04:04 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
A. He has provided no evidence that be has a better claim than Yeshua ivn Yosef
B. He is intolerant of people of other beliefs
C. He only says stuff when people say stuff to him
D. Crazy people's idea will die if everyone acts like they don't care
E. He is blatantly mocking Christianity.
F. Look up the Reasonablists from Parks and Rec and learn why he keeps doing it
G. Scientology is more believable: :

I see that you're new to this forum. Good luck in the new job that God has given you to possess your mind with. But be careful, some of God's people have lost their mind ( go reprobate ) by challenging His Word.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:07:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/22/2015 9:16:59 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
Yeah he's either a madman or a troll. Either way, the poor, sick man. Dibs on selling him wooden flutes for his blood libel rituals when gets that far! : :

Psalm 41
5: My enemies say of me in malice: "When will he die, and his name perish?"
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.
7: All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me.
SmallTacos
Posts: 160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:12:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If my belief is correct, then may God send a bolt of lightning to our houses. If it is is incorrect, then may he send none.
I am groot.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:17:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/22/2015 10:09:01 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
Because, sir, your name will perish. That is why I have said that.: :

Yes it will and so will the names of All God's people, prophets and saints. We'll be speaking a new language in Paradise;

Zephaniah 3:
8: "Therefore wait for me," says the LORD, "for the day when I arise as a witness. For my decision is to gather nations, to assemble kingdoms, to pour out upon them my indignation, all the heat of my anger; for in the fire of my jealous wrath all the earth shall be consumed.
9: "Yea, at that time I will change the speech of the peoples to a pure speech, that all of them may call on the name of the LORD and serve him with one accord.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:20:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/22/2015 10:12:09 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
If my belief is correct, then may God send a bolt of lightning to our houses. If it is is incorrect, then may he send none.: :

Sounds like you have a problem interpreting the prophecies about the end of this age, which will happen very soon now. When I am killed, it will end the 1,000 year reign of Christ. Then the earth will begin to shake violently right before the hot molten lava starts pouring out of the earth to melt the entire crust into a lake of fire, with sulfur.

Revelation 19
17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."
19: And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who sits upon the horse and against his army.
20: And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had worked the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulphur.
21: And the rest were slain by the sword of him who sits upon the horse, the sword that issues from his mouth; and all the birds were gorged with their flesh.
YYW
Posts: 36,233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:32:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/22/2015 9:04:04 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
A. He has provided no evidence that be has a better claim than Yeshua ivn Yosef
B. He is intolerant of people of other beliefs
C. He only says stuff when people say stuff to him
D. Crazy people's idea will die if everyone acts like they don't care
E. He is blatantly mocking Christianity.
F. Look up the Reasonablists from Parks and Rec and learn why he keeps doing it
G. Scientology is more believable

You know you're doing something wrong if Scientology is more believable than what you're saying...
SmallTacos
Posts: 160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:36:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
No, I was speaking of the fact that insane idiots' ideas will get wasted by time and thrown up at time's hangover.
I am groot.
SmallTacos
Posts: 160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:38:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
It's talking about the triumphal return of Jesus there in revelation. The whole book starts with an apostle saying that Jesus came to him and showed him all this. And ends with it too. And that sir, is why you need help.
I am groot.
SmallTacos
Posts: 160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:40:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yup, at least Scientology got creative. You're just CTRL+X CTRL+V'ing the scripture when it's convenient. ima was right.
I am groot.
SmallTacos
Posts: 160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:43:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Imma call you pornofgoat from now on, just because you don't deserve the username, and because the stuff you say is just like goat porn--sick, twisted, and insane.
I am groot.
dee-em
Posts: 6,443
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:55:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/22/2015 9:04:04 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
A. He has provided no evidence that be has a better claim than Yeshua ivn Yosef
B. He is intolerant of people of other beliefs
C. He only says stuff when people say stuff to him
D. Crazy people's idea will die if everyone acts like they don't care
E. He is blatantly mocking Christianity.
F. Look up the Reasonablists from Parks and Rec and learn why he keeps doing it
G. Scientology is more believable

If your aim is to get people to ignore BOG, you might want to start by setting an example.
Defro
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 11:02:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/22/2015 10:55:00 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/22/2015 9:04:04 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
A. He has provided no evidence that be has a better claim than Yeshua ivn Yosef
B. He is intolerant of people of other beliefs
C. He only says stuff when people say stuff to him
D. Crazy people's idea will die if everyone acts like they don't care
E. He is blatantly mocking Christianity.
F. Look up the Reasonablists from Parks and Rec and learn why he keeps doing it
G. Scientology is more believable

If your aim is to get people to ignore BOG, you might want to start by setting an example.

Amen
SmallTacos
Posts: 160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 11:09:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
But it's fun. Dammit, me, why do you have to be so hypocritical? Because me, it's fun. Okay, me, I still disagree. Okay, me.
I am groot.
Excalibur
Posts: 170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 12:18:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/22/2015 10:03:42 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/22/2015 9:14:09 PM, Excalibur wrote:
At 3/22/2015 9:04:04 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
A. He has provided no evidence that be has a better claim than Yeshua ivn Yosef
B. He is intolerant of people of other beliefs
C. He only says stuff when people say stuff to him
D. Crazy people's idea will die if everyone acts like they don't care
E. He is blatantly mocking Christianity.
F. Look up the Reasonablists from Parks and Rec and learn why he keeps doing it
G. Scientology is more believable

I just want him to realize for himself that he is not what he believes he is, but in fact a delusional man with no idea as to what he is talking about. If we leave him be then those who follow his bs will soon find themselves chasing the tail of Halley's comet in a Nike suit. Those who follow him need to wise up and start demanding evidence, then think logically based on their findings.

Are you prepared to battle with our Creator? He's very powerful you know.

You should be asking yourself that question. Here's 15 other people who think they're God as well.

http://www.buzzfeed.com...

Have fun going through the list.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 8:01:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/23/2015 12:18:47 AM, Excalibur wrote:
At 3/22/2015 10:03:42 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/22/2015 9:14:09 PM, Excalibur wrote:
At 3/22/2015 9:04:04 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
A. He has provided no evidence that be has a better claim than Yeshua ivn Yosef
B. He is intolerant of people of other beliefs
C. He only says stuff when people say stuff to him
D. Crazy people's idea will die if everyone acts like they don't care
E. He is blatantly mocking Christianity.
F. Look up the Reasonablists from Parks and Rec and learn why he keeps doing it
G. Scientology is more believable

I just want him to realize for himself that he is not what he believes he is, but in fact a delusional man with no idea as to what he is talking about. If we leave him be then those who follow his bs will soon find themselves chasing the tail of Halley's comet in a Nike suit. Those who follow him need to wise up and start demanding evidence, then think logically based on their findings.

Are you prepared to battle with our Creator? He's very powerful you know.

You should be asking yourself that question. Here's 15 other people who think they're God as well.

http://www.buzzfeed.com...

Have fun going through the list.

They don't have any power to work with. Their words will end when this age ends. My Word is where everything visible and invisible came from.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 8:06:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/22/2015 10:43:05 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
Imma call you pornofgoat from now on, just because you don't deserve the username, and because the stuff you say is just like goat porn--sick, twisted, and insane.

You can call my flesh anything you want because it's going to be killed soon. The Word of God that I was created as will go on forever.

If you don't want your mind to go reprobate, you better start ignoring the spoken Word of God.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 8:08:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/22/2015 10:55:00 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/22/2015 9:04:04 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
A. He has provided no evidence that be has a better claim than Yeshua ivn Yosef
B. He is intolerant of people of other beliefs
C. He only says stuff when people say stuff to him
D. Crazy people's idea will die if everyone acts like they don't care
E. He is blatantly mocking Christianity.
F. Look up the Reasonablists from Parks and Rec and learn why he keeps doing it
G. Scientology is more believable

If your aim is to get people to ignore BOG, you might want to start by setting an example.: :

That's good advice coming from someone who keeps posting in threads about me.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 8:09:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/22/2015 11:09:51 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
But it's fun. Dammit, me, why do you have to be so hypocritical? Because me, it's fun. Okay, me, I still disagree. Okay, me.: :

Enjoy yourself while trying to prove that I'm not the Voice of the Lord.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 9:46:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/23/2015 8:09:12 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/22/2015 11:09:51 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
But it's fun. Dammit, me, why do you have to be so hypocritical? Because me, it's fun. Okay, me, I still disagree. Okay, me.: :

Enjoy yourself while trying to prove that I'm not the Voice of the Lord.

You already confessed to that.

You wrote:" I never learned what God, Jesus or the Holy Spirit was about because the lutherans I grew up with didn't seem to read the Bible. It was more like an idol that sat on top of the altar at church that the pastor would pick up on Sundays to read Psalms and some other ones that I can remember."

You wrote:" My memory wasn't any good from drinking at such a young age that I couldn't remember one verse in the Bible the whole time I was a Christian. So I wasn't cut out to be a preacher or pastor. "

You wrote:"My english skills in writing and speaking are about the fourth grade level, although I was a terrific speller back then. I've gotten bad at that, also, and now I look up words on Google for spelling purposes. "

You wrote:"I was sleeping in a park until the police made me leave. Now I'm sleeping next to a church building where the police can't find me. "
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 9:49:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/22/2015 9:04:04 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
A. He has provided no evidence that be has a better claim than Yeshua ivn Yosef

Either God will give you the revelation he is correct or not.

B. He is intolerant of people of other beliefs

As somebody who is 100% correct, should be.

C. He only says stuff when people say stuff to him

How polite.

D. Crazy people's idea will die if everyone acts like they don't care

Than why are there still Mormons?

E. He is blatantly mocking Christianity.

Well, it is deserving of it.

F. Look up the Reasonablists from Parks and Rec and learn why he keeps doing it

Will do.

G. Scientology is more believable

Are you nuts? Scientology is way less believable, and they mock Christianity more by saying Jesus was a pedophile.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 9:54:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/23/2015 8:06:52 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/22/2015 10:43:05 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
Imma call you pornofgoat from now on, just because you don't deserve the username, and because the stuff you say is just like goat porn--sick, twisted, and insane.

You can call my flesh anything you want because it's going to be killed soon. The Word of God that I was created as will go on forever.

If you don't want your mind to go reprobate, you better start ignoring the spoken Word of God.

Now God's Words are spoken and not invisible thoughts. Lol!!! I am glad you are using the corrections I have made to your delusional rantings. Christians will admit I have with great patience and wisdom proven the healing power behind my posts.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 9:54:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/23/2015 8:09:12 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/22/2015 11:09:51 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
But it's fun. Dammit, me, why do you have to be so hypocritical? Because me, it's fun. Okay, me, I still disagree. Okay, me.: :

Enjoy yourself while trying to prove that I'm not the Voice of the Lord.

But, you have already successfully shown us you are only the voice of Brad.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth