Jump to topic:

An apology to bornofgod

SmallTacos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 6:16:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I publicly shamed you and insulted you. I was hypocritical and unchristian. I apologize and pray you will forgive me.
I am groot.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 7:45:35 PM
At 3/23/2015 6:54:42 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
Shall we pray in the name of the father, the son, and the unholy spirit.

Pray in the name of BoG, he'll make sure God gets the message.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 7:53:13 PM
At 3/23/2015 6:16:45 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
I publicly shamed you and insulted you. I was hypocritical and unchristian. I apologize and pray you will forgive me.: :

Your apology is accepted my friend and all God's people will be forgiven by the end of this age, anyway.

Some believers have rejected the Voice of the Lord at first but then humbly start listening to Him when they realize He's talking to their spirit. I had one 86 year old man rejecting His voice ( the gospel I preach ) for over a year before he finally began to listen and realized he was hearing the Truth. We became very close friends.

Welcome to the Kingdom of God,
Saint Brad
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 7:56:35 PM
At 3/23/2015 7:45:35 PM, Double_R wrote:

Pray in the name of BoG, he'll make sure God gets the message.: :

They've been doing that with their false deity named Jesus for almost 2,000 years now and it hasn't done them any good.

Most of them still don't listen to the voice of the Lord and obey His commandments. This person who apologized to me heard His voice and that's the reason he made this thread.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 7:57:58 PM
At 3/23/2015 7:55:57 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
Hey, I disagree and will always, but nice talking and thanks.: :

What part of the gospel do you disagree with? Not all believers believe everything I share with them.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 8:12:22 PM
At 3/23/2015 8:00:11 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
I disagree with the idea with the idea that you are a prophet.: :

Just put that our of your mind, then, if that keeps you from listening to God's voice ( the gospel I preach ).
Excalibur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 8:44:36 PM
At 3/23/2015 7:53:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
I publicly shamed you and insulted you. I was hypocritical and unchristian. I apologize and pray you will forgive me.: :

Your apology is accepted my friend and all God's people will be forgiven by the end of this age, anyway.

Some believers have rejected the Voice of the Lord at first but then humbly start listening to Him when they realize He's talking to their spirit. I had one 86 year old man rejecting His voice ( the gospel I preach ) for over a year before he finally began to listen and realized he was hearing the Truth. We became very close friends.

Saint Brad

Is this elderly man also giving you a portion of his social security checks, or has your scam not yet reached that level?
SmallTacos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 9:06:10 PM
At 3/23/2015 8:12:22 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Just put that our of your mind, then, if that keeps you from listening to God's voice ( the gospel I preach ).

"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!"- Paul's Epistle to the Galatians
I am groot.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 9:33:39 PM
At 3/23/2015 8:44:36 PM, Excalibur wrote:
At 3/23/2015 7:53:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Saint Brad

Is this elderly man also giving you a portion of his social security checks, or has your scam not yet reached that level?: :

No. I haven't had to ask for anything since I've been preaching the gospel here in Campbell, CA. I still had some money when I came back here from living in Barcelona, Spain along with my laptop that God had me use to do all the writing with and a beautiful Taylor acoustic guitar.

Since I started testifying to the knowledge of God starting on June 16th, 2008, by that winter, He had me stop working in Barcelona with the economy turning very bad there. I went from working fairly regular 40 work weeks to not getting any work by the middle of December of that year ( 2008 ).

I had a Worker's Comp penalty payment owed to me from a court order in April of 2007. My lawyer told me that I probably won't get it because I had two insurance companies involved with my case. He told me they could play the waiting game and get out of it completely, which appeared to him most likely to happen. He told me this in the summer of 2007 and then repeated this information when I got in contact with him after running out of work in Barcelona. Within two weeks after he told me this sad story, he informed me that the insurance companies agreed to cut me a penalty check that made it possible for me to remain unemployed for the rest of the time I was in Spain. My lawyer was totally surprised that they gave me a check. I told him that God made sure I got it.

For the next two years and three months before I left Spain for California, God had me writing and speaking His Word up to 14 hours every day, except for three weeks while I flew back to North Dakota to see my mother in July of 2010. From those written and spoken testimonies, I had enough knowledge to come here to Campbell to start preaching the gospel to find God's chosen believers and witness to them. I have preached to over 2,000 of His believers so far and I keep meeting new ones, although not as many as the first three years I've been here.

I ran out of the Workers' Comp money in October of 2011, so I had to sell my guitar and live on that money until I had to sell my laptop in February of 2012 for $35. After spending that money, it was the first time in my life that I've never had any money or any possession to sell. That was the day that God had me stand on a street corner and collect $17 from 7 different people who drove up to me and handed me money without asking. I knew right then that God would provide everything I needed for the rest of time I'm preaching the gospel until I'm killed.

It's simply amazing how carefully God planned out everything to keep me fed, cleaned, a place to sleep every night without paying any rent, and very happy with all the new friends I've met after preaching the gospel to them.

Here's my website where I have all the messages recorded that I've drawn on a whiteboard to find God's believers. https://godsmessages.wordpress.com...
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 9:36:39 PM
At 3/23/2015 7:56:35 PM, bornofgod wrote:

They've been doing that with their false deity named Jesus for almost 2,000 years now and it hasn't done them any good.

Most of them still don't listen to the voice of the Lord and obey His commandments. This person who apologized to me heard His voice and that's the reason he made this thread.

Let's get this right, BOG, you are essentially saying you're anti-Christ then, Jesus is a false deity which makes you an anti-Christ prophet.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 9:38:45 PM
At 3/23/2015 9:06:10 PM, SmallTacos wrote:

"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!"- Paul's Epistle to the Galatians

Every single Christian pastor, priest, etc. are cursed by preaching the false gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, which were written and produced by antichrists who stole the words from God's saints to use for their new testament mixed with all their religious traditions and Babylonian teachings.

God's first saints were telling God's chosen believers not to listen to their false gospels because they sounded like the true gospel that they preached. Believers do not possess the knowledge of God that us saints possess. They can only believe what we witness to them. So they were easily deceived by these false gospels that ended up being the written gospels of the new testament that was written and produced by heathens who put together the Vatican and changed all the laws contrary to God's Law that us saints preached.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 9:43:07 PM
At 3/23/2015 9:36:39 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 3/23/2015 7:56:35 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Let's get this right, BOG, you are essentially saying you're anti-Christ then, Jesus is a false deity which makes you an anti-Christ prophet.: :

The name, "Jesus", is the replacement name of God's first saint who testified to the knowledge of God ( also named Christ ) and was killed by the antichrists who rejected His knowledge. All us saints testify to God's knowledge and learn who we are and how we were created besides learning about the past, the present delusion ( Old Covenant ), the future end of this age and how we'll be experiencing life in Paradise.

Since I'm the last saint on this planet who is speaking Christ to find God's chosen believers, the death of my flesh will end the 1,000 year reign of Christ, which is the time that God's knowledge was revealed through the testimonies of all us saints.
SmallTacos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 9:55:21 PM
At 3/23/2015 9:38:45 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Every single Christian pastor, priest, etc. are cursed by preaching the false gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, which were written and produced by antichrists who stole the words from God's saints to use for their new testament mixed with all their religious traditions and Babylonian teachings.

God's first saints were telling God's chosen believers not to listen to their false gospels because they sounded like the true gospel that they preached. Believers do not possess the knowledge of God that us saints possess. They can only believe what we witness to them. So they were easily deceived by these false gospels that ended up being the written gospels of the new testament that was written and produced by heathens who put together the Vatican and changed all the laws contrary to God's Law that us saints preached.

Man, those are some good, unfounded conspiracy theories. You have a future at History Channel.
I am groot.
SmallTacos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 9:56:25 PM
How about this. Use the Old Testament to put some bullets in your gun, and then we'll have a serious conversation.
I am groot.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 9:57:04 PM
At 3/23/2015 9:55:21 PM, SmallTacos wrote:

Man, those are some good, unfounded conspiracy theories. You have a future at History Channel.: :

It's not a theory. God had me write this post directly from His mind.
SmallTacos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 9:59:34 PM
At 3/23/2015 9:57:04 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Man, those are some good, unfounded conspiracy theories. You have a future at History Channel.: :

Huh, well the Flying Spaghetti Monster sent out a glorious strand of his noodly noodle and inspired me to criticize you for providing no backup other than telling us that your death with bring about the Battle of Armageddon.
I am groot.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 10:01:23 PM
At 3/23/2015 9:56:25 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
How about this. Use the Old Testament to put some bullets in your gun, and then we'll have a serious conversation.: :

I understand all the prophecies;

Psalm 116
16. Precious in the sight of thy Lord is the death of his saints.

Psalm 79.
1. O God, the heathen have come into thy inheritance; they have defiled they holy temple; they have laid Jerusalem in ruins.
2. They have given the bodies of thy servants to the birds of the air for food, the flesh of thy saints to the beasts of the earth.
3. They have poured out their blood like water round about Jerusalem, and there was none to bury them.

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

Daniel 7
25: He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand for a time, two times, and half a time.
26: But the court shall sit in judgment, and his dominion shall be taken away, to be consumed and destroyed to the end.
27: And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High their kingdom shall be an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey them.' Daniel 7
25: He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand for a time, two times, and half a time.
26: But the court shall sit in judgment, and his dominion shall be taken away, to be consumed and destroyed to the end.
27: And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High; their kingdom shall be an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey them.'

I know where I'll be standing in Paradise. Where will you be?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 10:03:01 PM
At 3/23/2015 9:59:34 PM, SmallTacos wrote:

Huh, well the Flying Spaghetti Monster sent out a glorious strand of his noodly noodle and inspired me to criticize you for providing no backup other than telling us that your death with bring about the Battle of Armageddon.: :

Only God's chosen believers believe Him. It appears you're not believing His story.
SmallTacos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 10:09:00 PM
At 3/23/2015 10:01:23 PM, bornofgod wrote:
How about this. Use the Old Testament to put some bullets in your gun, and then we'll have a serious conversation.: :

Psalm 116

Psalm 79.
1. O God, the heathen have come into thy inheritance; they have defiled they holy temple; they have laid Jerusalem in ruins.
2. They have given the bodies of thy servants to the birds of the air for food, the flesh of thy saints to the beasts of the earth.
3. They have poured out their blood like water round about Jerusalem, and there was none to bury them.

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

Daniel 7
27: And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High their kingdom shall be an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey them.' Daniel 7
27: And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High; their kingdom shall be an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey them.'

I do to. Psalm 116 is relating to God's wrath exacted on Judah and Israel.
So is Psalm 79. (Both are fairly obvious)
Note that revelation is about the return of Jesus, so this is about his saints.
Daniel 7 is actually a prediction about Antiochus Epiphanes of Seleucia and the havoc he wreaked upon Israel, and the period after leading up to the birth of Christ.

So, yes, I understand the prohpecies because I was taught to interpret them by my father, my pastor, and in meditation with the Lord. He has revealed these things to me by the spirit.
I am groot.
SmallTacos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 10:12:20 PM
At 3/23/2015 10:03:01 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Huh, well the Flying Spaghetti Monster sent out a glorious strand of his noodly noodle and inspired me to criticize you for providing no backup other than telling us that your death with bring about the Battle of Armageddon.: :

Only God's chosen believers believe Him. It appears you're not believing His story.

Neither are you, it appears. The thing is, I've got history, Theology, and context on my side. You've got a few followers and a wild imagination. Have you ever considered becoming an author?
I am groot.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 10:17:49 PM
At 3/23/2015 10:09:00 PM, SmallTacos wrote:

Psalm 116

Psalm 79.

Revelation 6

Daniel 7

So is Psalm 79. (Both are fairly obvious): :

What's obvious to you is obvious to most heathens who call themselves Christians.

Note that revelation is about the return of Jesus, so this is about his saints.: :

Revelation is not about the return of a saint named Jesus. It's about the whole history of the first age when God uses it to reveal Himself and teach us who we are before He ends it with a total destruction of everything visible on the earth.

Daniel 7 is actually a prediction about Antiochus Epiphanes of Seleucia and the havoc he wreaked upon Israel, and the period after leading up to the birth of Christ.

The prophecies in Daniel are not understood by any Christian. It's only understood by God and His Word that spoke it into the mind of His prophet Daniel that He used to write it. Since I was created as the Word of God, I know exactly what the prophecies are about and they have nothing to do with the old Jews who didn't listen to His voice and obey His commandments.

Daniel 7: 27 is about the New Heaven and Earth where the Word of God will be experienced by ALL God's created men and beasts.

So, yes, I understand the prohpecies because I was taught to interpret them by my father, my pastor, and in meditation with the Lord. He has revealed these things to me by the spirit.: :

Your earthly father is a false prophet who has absolutely no authority to interpret the prophecies. Not ONE Christian has ever been used to testify to the knowledge of God and understand His prophecies.
SmallTacos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 10:27:55 PM
At 3/23/2015 10:17:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Psalm 116

Psalm 79.

Revelation 6

Daniel 7

What's obvious to you is obvious to most heathens who call themselves Christians.

Note that revelation is about the return of Jesus, so this is about his saints.: :

Revelation is not about the return of a saint named Jesus. It's about the whole history of the first age when God uses it to reveal Himself and teach us who we are before He ends it with a total destruction of everything visible on the earth.

The prophecies in Daniel are not understood by any Christian. It's only understood by God and His Word that spoke it into the mind of His prophet Daniel that He used to write it. Since I was created as the Word of God, I know exactly what the prophecies are about and they have nothing to do with the old Jews who didn't listen to His voice and obey His commandments.

Daniel 7: 27 is about the New Heaven and Earth where the Word of God will be experienced by ALL God's created men and beasts.

So, yes, I understand the prohpecies because I was taught to interpret them by my father, my pastor, and in meditation with the Lord. He has revealed these things to me by the spirit.: :

Your earthly father is a false prophet who has absolutely no authority to interpret the prophecies. Not ONE Christian has ever been used to testify to the knowledge of God and understand His prophecies.

Yes we have the authority and power through the spirit of the Lord given on the day of Pentecost!

"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

As for Revelation, this is blatant. First of all, it's an apostle of Jesus who writes it. Secondly, this quote takes place:

16 "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

17 The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let the one who hears say, "Come!" Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

20 He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon."

Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God"s people. Amen.

The entity states that he is Jesus! And that he is at the beginning and the end! But you see, what's worse is that he also states that anyone who adds or takes away from the scroll with also be thrown into the pit. So I ask you, for the sake of salvation in Christ, do you add or take away from this scroll?
I am groot.
SmallTacos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 10:30:31 PM
My earthly father is a godly man who leads children to Christ daily through his work as a Christian School Principal.
I am groot.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 8:04:07 AM
At 3/23/2015 10:12:20 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
At 3/23/2015 10:03:01 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Neither are you, it appears. The thing is, I've got history, Theology, and context on my side. You've got a few followers and a wild imagination. Have you ever considered becoming an author?: :

I don't have any followers. All I'm doing is finding God's chosen believers and witnessing to them. They already know our Creator so they're following the right God.

History, Theology and man's own interpretations are all flawed. There's absolutely no way that God's people can find Him through those means.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 8:06:45 AM
At 3/23/2015 10:27:55 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
At 3/23/2015 10:17:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Psalm 116

Psalm 79.

Revelation 6

Daniel 7

Yes we have the authority and power through the spirit of the Lord given on the day of Pentecost!

"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

As for Revelation, this is blatant. First of all, it's an apostle of Jesus who writes it. Secondly, this quote takes place:

16 "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

17 The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let the one who hears say, "Come!" Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

20 He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon."

Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God"s people. Amen.

The entity states that he is Jesus! And that he is at the beginning and the end! But you see, what's worse is that he also states that anyone who adds or takes away from the scroll with also be thrown into the pit. So I ask you, for the sake of salvation in Christ, do you add or take away from this scroll?: :

Every single Christian who has ever read Revelation has added or taken away from it with their own interpretations. No Christian has authority to interpret any of the prophecies.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 8:08:22 AM
At 3/23/2015 10:30:31 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
My earthly father is a godly man who leads children to Christ daily through his work as a Christian School Principal.: :

My Father who is totally invisible to His creation is the only teacher that exists and that's who I submit to.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 9:52:55 AM
At 3/24/2015 8:08:22 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/23/2015 10:30:31 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
My earthly father is a godly man who leads children to Christ daily through his work as a Christian School Principal.: :

My Father who is totally invisible to His creation is the only teacher that exists and that's who I submit to.

Your father died when you were just 5 years old. He has been invisible for most of your life. Your mother remarried so you had to submit to your stepfather who ran a farm , even that relationship didn't last very long.

You wrote:" I would drink for three days straight until I felt like I was headed for the DT's and was forced to stop for a few days. The sober days were very painful and I had a hard time functioning at work on the farm."