Total Posts:67|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

"Original writings from God" -bornofgod

Excalibur
Posts: 170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 11:37:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Part 1
"There's nothing to debate on them. Do you think you're more important than our Creator who gave me the words to write in all those original writings? Here's the first writing. See if you can debate it.

This following writing was written in the afternoon of June 16, 2008.

Proverbs of Truth

God came up with these proverbs while I was commenting on a friend's blog just a moment ago so I just went with the flow and here's what he came up with. I'm not sure if any of these are in the book of Proverbs but I will check to see later. I hope you enjoy them.

No man has the truth except for those who have received it and is guarded by the one who gave it.

Only those who have laid down their life for it, can see it.

Truth is not of this world but it exposes this world for what it is and leaves it naked and exposed for those who understand it.

Truth was never intended for those who aren't truthful. Lies are their nature.

Truth has the right to condemn those who don't have it.

Truth is the justice that mere man cannot conceive. The injustice man does, keeps him from it.

Life is chaotic to those who don't bear it, but is understood by those who do.

One can never know what truth really is until he has it. Then he will understand that its true.

Nobody can buy the truth because its not for sale. It is freely given to those who ask for it.

What you see is not always the truth because your eyes deceive you and your ears don't hear.

Truth is the righteousness that excludes men. Not to be seen until they are righteous.

Truth is more precious than gold, and gold is more precious than silver. A miner of truth will tell you that.

Give a man the truth and he will know your heart but don't trust a man without it.

Truth wasn't made for man's eyes because he is blind. Without his blindness he will see the truth.

Truth is not what you think it is, it's what you know it is.

Truth can't be defined in man's laws, because there's no truth in man.

Truth is freedom for those who lay down and die. Then they can live with the truth.

Truth avoids those who look for it but when it finds you, you will no longer look for it.

Give a man the truth and it will no longer be true.

Do you need more reasons than this to explain the deceit that's going on today?

It was impossible for me to have written these proverbs last week before God finally gave me the truth this past weekend. I would have never understood them. My testimony supports the fact that God is living in me and I am living in Him. His word is true and the truth sets us free.

Praise God and bless his Holy name, his word is the truth,
Brad"

.............................................................................................................................................................

Part 2
"Here are some more inspired writings from God;

The Kingdom is one of many, the many are one and the one is all you need.

The darkness burns the soul as the soul comes to the light, when the soul is in the light, the darkness can't get in.

The Kingdom is near and far, depending on where you stand. If you stand over here or over there, you'll miss it, but those who stood in the right place are in the Kingdom.

The one who gives life is the one we die to, those who are living already died and those who died will live.

Give me your life and I'll give you life. Give me death and I'll still give you life. You can't die forever.

Some are there and some are here but we're all in one and will be over there.

One mind is enough for us all, but most minds get confused.

Show me the way to the Kingdom and I'll humbly be yours forever. Let me be in your Kingdom and you can be me forever.

The road to the Kingdom is rough but the ride is smooth and joyful.

For every soul who is lost on the way, the Kingdom weeps for them. But their spirit will give joy to the Kingdom forever and ever.

There is only one but that one is hard to find. When you find that one, it is an easy one.

We all are his, but we all were not, now some are and some are not.

Give him what he wants and keep the rest, but don't be surprised if he takes it all anyway.

If you think you have his spirit in you, then you don't. He will tell you in due time.

A man looks to the sky to pray to his God. A spiritual man looks in a still pool to pray to his God.

Give me a man who knows his God and I'll give you a spiritual man who is God.

A wagon without a horse is like a Kingdom without a King. A King can ride a horse but a horse can't ride a King.

A Kingdom of men falls and can't get up. Only those men who are in the Kingdom will rule forever.

A man goes down to the well to get a pail of water but sees the well is dry, so he doesn't drop his bucket down the well. The man right behind him drops his bucket in the well and pulls up a full pail of clean water. As he leaves, he stops to bless the man standing there with a confused look and tells him the Kingdom is near.

If you have something to give, then give it. If you don't have something to give, then don't give it. If you have everything, then you gave it all.

There's no pleasure in dying, but the love he gives, makes it pleasurable.

The life you think you have only deceives you of the life you can't see. That life is unthinkable until you're not deceived."
..............................................................................................................................................................

Your first set of writings are not proverbs. You just reused the word TRUTH about 16 times in different aspects. A lot of your "proverbs" also contradict each other, one example:

"Truth is not what you think it is, it's what you know it is."
"One can never know what truth really is until he has it. Then he will understand that its true."

Also, most of your stuff is complete babble, example:

"Truth is more precious than gold, and gold is more precious than silver. A miner of truth will tell you that."

Obviously gold is more precious than silver, you don't "mine" for truth; you either believe something or you don't, and the truth is only more precious than gold depending on what the "truth" is to that person. I'd take Gold over your "truth" any day.

I stopped reading into the second part after your first two writings:

"The darkness burns the soul as the soul comes to the light, when the soul is in the light, the darkness can't get in."

Darkness only exists when light is not present. You just took that obvious science and twisted it into something else.

"The Kingdom is near and far, depending on where you stand. If you stand over here or over there, you'll miss it, but those who stood in the right place are in the Kingdom"

Not even going to try and get into the bs with this one. That would take too long. My main point is that everything you have is absolute nonsense. Had it been from God, THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE AND ALL THAT IS WITHIN, it would not come out as though some 8th grader tried to come up with fortune cookie sayings. It's babble, Brad.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,014
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 10:04:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Brad has a learning disability. He never went to school and was a alcoholic. His wife left him for another man and he was a total wreck by 25.

He own early limitations are common knowledge.

You wrote:" My memory wasn't any good from drinking at such a young age that I couldn't remember one verse in the Bible the whole time I was a Christian. So I wasn't cut out to be a preacher or pastor. "

You wrote:"My english skills in writing and speaking are about the fourth grade level, although I was a terrific speller back then. I've gotten bad at that, also, and now I look up words on Google for spelling purposes. "

You wrote:"I was sleeping in a park until the police made me leave. Now I'm sleeping next to a church building where the police can't find me. "

Brad has to make things up because he never studied the bible and his memory is so damaged that he cannot recall what he reads or posts. His delusional ranting are found in his videos and writings.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 10:47:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
It is obvious to any sensible person that Brad is totally delusional, and forgets other things he has posted which are contradictory!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 11:16:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/23/2015 11:37:32 PM, Excalibur wrote:
Part 1
"There's nothing to debate on them. Do you think you're more important than our Creator who gave me the words to write in all those original writings? Here's the first writing. See if you can debate it.

This following writing was written in the afternoon of June 16, 2008.

Proverbs of Truth

God came up with these proverbs while I was commenting on a friend's blog just a moment ago so I just went with the flow and here's what he came up with. I'm not sure if any of these are in the book of Proverbs but I will check to see later. I hope you enjoy them.

No man has the truth except for those who have received it and is guarded by the one who gave it.

Only those who have laid down their life for it, can see it.

Truth is not of this world but it exposes this world for what it is and leaves it naked and exposed for those who understand it.

Truth was never intended for those who aren't truthful. Lies are their nature.

Truth has the right to condemn those who don't have it.

Truth is the justice that mere man cannot conceive. The injustice man does, keeps him from it.

Life is chaotic to those who don't bear it, but is understood by those who do.

One can never know what truth really is until he has it. Then he will understand that its true.

Nobody can buy the truth because its not for sale. It is freely given to those who ask for it.

What you see is not always the truth because your eyes deceive you and your ears don't hear.

Truth is the righteousness that excludes men. Not to be seen until they are righteous.

Truth is more precious than gold, and gold is more precious than silver. A miner of truth will tell you that.

Give a man the truth and he will know your heart but don't trust a man without it.

Truth wasn't made for man's eyes because he is blind. Without his blindness he will see the truth.

Truth is not what you think it is, it's what you know it is.

Truth can't be defined in man's laws, because there's no truth in man.

Truth is freedom for those who lay down and die. Then they can live with the truth.

Truth avoids those who look for it but when it finds you, you will no longer look for it.

Give a man the truth and it will no longer be true.

Do you need more reasons than this to explain the deceit that's going on today?

It was impossible for me to have written these proverbs last week before God finally gave me the truth this past weekend. I would have never understood them. My testimony supports the fact that God is living in me and I am living in Him. His word is true and the truth sets us free.

Praise God and bless his Holy name, his word is the truth,
Brad"

.............................................................................................................................................................

Part 2
"Here are some more inspired writings from God;

The Kingdom is one of many, the many are one and the one is all you need.

The darkness burns the soul as the soul comes to the light, when the soul is in the light, the darkness can't get in.

The Kingdom is near and far, depending on where you stand. If you stand over here or over there, you'll miss it, but those who stood in the right place are in the Kingdom.

The one who gives life is the one we die to, those who are living already died and those who died will live.

Give me your life and I'll give you life. Give me death and I'll still give you life. You can't die forever.

Some are there and some are here but we're all in one and will be over there.

One mind is enough for us all, but most minds get confused.

Show me the way to the Kingdom and I'll humbly be yours forever. Let me be in your Kingdom and you can be me forever.

The road to the Kingdom is rough but the ride is smooth and joyful.

For every soul who is lost on the way, the Kingdom weeps for them. But their spirit will give joy to the Kingdom forever and ever.

There is only one but that one is hard to find. When you find that one, it is an easy one.

We all are his, but we all were not, now some are and some are not.

Give him what he wants and keep the rest, but don't be surprised if he takes it all anyway.

If you think you have his spirit in you, then you don't. He will tell you in due time.

A man looks to the sky to pray to his God. A spiritual man looks in a still pool to pray to his God.

Give me a man who knows his God and I'll give you a spiritual man who is God.

A wagon without a horse is like a Kingdom without a King. A King can ride a horse but a horse can't ride a King.

A Kingdom of men falls and can't get up. Only those men who are in the Kingdom will rule forever.

A man goes down to the well to get a pail of water but sees the well is dry, so he doesn't drop his bucket down the well. The man right behind him drops his bucket in the well and pulls up a full pail of clean water. As he leaves, he stops to bless the man standing there with a confused look and tells him the Kingdom is near.

If you have something to give, then give it. If you don't have something to give, then don't give it. If you have everything, then you gave it all.

There's no pleasure in dying, but the love he gives, makes it pleasurable.

The life you think you have only deceives you of the life you can't see. That life is unthinkable until you're not deceived."
..............................................................................................................................................................

Your first set of writings are not proverbs. You just reused the word TRUTH about 16 times in different aspects. A lot of your "proverbs" also contradict each other, one example:

"Truth is not what you think it is, it's what you know it is."
"One can never know what truth really is until he has it. Then he will understand that its true."

Also, most of your stuff is complete babble, example:

"Truth is more precious than gold, and gold is more precious than silver. A miner of truth will tell you that."

Obviously gold is more precious than silver, you don't "mine" for truth; you either believe something or you don't, and the truth is only more precious than gold depending on what the "truth" is to that person. I'd take Gold over your "truth" any day.

I stopped reading into the second part after your first two writings:

"The darkness burns the soul as the soul comes to the light, when the soul is in the light, the darkness can't get in."

Darkness only exists when light is not present. You just took that obvious science and twisted it into something else.

"The Kingdom is near and far, depending on where you stand. If you stand over here or over there, you'll miss it, but those who stood in the right place are in the Kingdom"

Not even going to try and get into the bs with this one. That would take too long. My main point is that everything you have is absolute nonsense. Had it been from God, THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE AND ALL THAT IS WITHIN, it would not come out as though some 8th grader tried to come up with fortune cookie sayings. It's babble, Brad.

God's chosen believers wouldn't agree with antichrists who reject the Word of the Lord.

It's too bad God made you an antichrist who can't understand anything He has us saints write for Him.

I have over 2,000 more pages of original writings that God authorized from His Word if you want to debate them, too. I'm sure it will keep you busy for years to come.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 11:19:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
By the way, I understand all the secret sayings in the gospel of Thomas. Here are a few of them that no Christian can understand and the reason antichrists didn't add them to their NT;

These are the secret sayings that the living Jesus spoke and Didymos Judas Thomas recorded. Estimated to be written in the 2nd or 3rd century.

1. And he said, "Whoever discovers the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death."

2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

3. Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."

4. Jesus said, "The person old in days won't hesitate to ask a little child seven days old about the place of life, and that person will live.

For many of the first will be last, and will become a single one."

5. Jesus said, "Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you.
For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. [And there is nothing buried that will not be raised.]"

6. His disciples asked him and said to him, "Do you want us to fast? How should we pray? Should we give to charity? What diet should we observe?"
Jesus said, "Don't lie, and don't do what you hate, because all things are disclosed before heaven. After all, there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and there is nothing covered up that will remain undisclosed."

7. Jesus said, "Lucky is the lion that the human will eat, so that the lion becomes human. And foul is the human that the lion will eat, and the lion still will become human."

8. And he said, "The person is like a wise fisherman who cast his net into the sea and drew it up from the sea full of little fish. Among them the wise fisherman discovered a fine large fish. He threw all the little fish back into the sea, and easily chose the large fish. Anyone here with two good ears had better listen!"

9. Jesus said, "Look, the sower went out, took a handful (of seeds), and scattered (them). Some fell on the road, and the birds came and gathered them. Others fell on rock, and they didn't take root in the soil and didn't produce heads of grain. Others fell on thorns, and they choked the seeds and worms ate them. And others fell on good soil, and it produced a good crop: it yielded sixty per measure and one hundred twenty per measure."

10. Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes."

11. Jesus said, "This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away.

The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. During the days when you ate what is dead, you made it come alive. When you are in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were one, you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?"

12. The disciples said to Jesus, "We know that you are going to leave us. Who will be our leader?"
Jesus said to them, "No matter where you are you are to go to James the Just, for whose sake heaven and earth came into being."

13. Jesus said to his disciples, "Compare me to something and tell me what I am like."
Simon Peter said to him, "You are like a just messenger."
Matthew said to him, "You are like a wise philosopher."
Thomas said to him, "Teacher, my mouth is utterly unable to say what you are like."
Jesus said, "I am not your teacher. Because you have drunk, you have become intoxicated from the bubbling spring that I have tended."
And he took him, and withdrew, and spoke three sayings to him. When Thomas came back to his friends they asked him, "What did Jesus say to you?"
Thomas said to them, "If I tell you one of the sayings he spoke to me, you will pick up rocks and stone me, and fire will come from the rocks and devour you."

14. Jesus said to them, "If you fast, you will bring sin upon yourselves, and if you pray, you will be condemned, and if you give to charity, you will harm your spirits.
When you go into any region and walk about in the countryside, when people take you in, eat what they serve you and heal the sick among them.
After all, what goes into your mouth will not defile you; rather, it's what comes out of your mouth that will defile you."

15. Jesus said, "When you see one who was not born of woman, fall on your faces and worship. That one is your Father."
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 11:24:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/24/2015 11:16:55 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I have over 2,000 more pages of original writings that God authorized from His Word if you want to debate them, too. I'm sure it will keep you busy

I'll do an actual debate with you on whether you are a prophet that speaks with God's voice.

If you think Jesus was a false prophet, how do you explain the quote from you in my signature?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 11:28:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/24/2015 11:24:20 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:16:55 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I have over 2,000 more pages of original writings that God authorized from His Word if you want to debate them, too. I'm sure it will keep you busy

I'll do an actual debate with you on whether you are a prophet that speaks with God's voice.

There's no proof that God exists or His Word. You can debate me if you want but it's a useless way of proving who I AM.

If you think Jesus was a false prophet, how do you explain the quote from you in my signature?: :

Jesus wasn't a false prophet. He was the first of God's many saints who God uses to testify to His knowledge ( Christ ). I happen to be God's last saint to end the 1,000 year reign of Christ.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 11:31:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/24/2015 10:47:08 AM, JJ50 wrote:
It is obvious to any sensible person that Brad is totally delusional, and forgets other things he has posted which are contradictory!: :

Sensible people don't have any wisdom of God to be one of God's chosen believers. We saints are God's wisdom.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 11:32:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/24/2015 11:28:35 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:24:20 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:16:55 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I have over 2,000 more pages of original writings that God authorized from His Word if you want to debate them, too. I'm sure it will keep you busy

I'll do an actual debate with you on whether you are a prophet that speaks with God's voice.

There's no proof that God exists or His Word. You can debate me if you want but it's a useless way of proving who I AM.

That is the point. You have no proof. I could just as easily claim to be speaking the word of God. You're not the only person preaching on street corners that they are a prophet sent from God. Ever been to DC? There are people like you everywhere there.


If you think Jesus was a false prophet, how do you explain the quote from you in my signature?: :

Jesus wasn't a false prophet. He was the first of God's many saints who God uses to testify to His knowledge ( Christ ). I happen to be God's last saint to end the 1,000 year reign of Christ.

How do you feel about Muhammad then?

Is the BIble a work of fiction? In it, Jesus claimed to be the son of God.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 11:38:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/24/2015 11:32:54 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:28:35 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:24:20 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:16:55 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I have over 2,000 more pages of original writings that God authorized from His Word if you want to debate them, too. I'm sure it will keep you busy

I'll do an actual debate with you on whether you are a prophet that speaks with God's voice.

There's no proof that God exists or His Word. You can debate me if you want but it's a useless way of proving who I AM.

That is the point. You have no proof. I could just as easily claim to be speaking the word of God. You're not the only person preaching on street corners that they are a prophet sent from God. Ever been to DC? There are people like you everywhere there.

None of them know what "Christ" means.

If you think Jesus was a false prophet, how do you explain the quote from you in my signature?: :

Jesus wasn't a false prophet. He was the first of God's many saints who God uses to testify to His knowledge ( Christ ). I happen to be God's last saint to end the 1,000 year reign of Christ.

How do you feel about Muhammad then?

Muhammad got some direct knowledge from our Creator like Leonardo da Vinci and Albert Einstein did.

Is the BIble a work of fiction? In it, Jesus claimed to be the son of God.: :

All us saints know we're created as the Son of God. The Son of God is God's thoughts where we were all born.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 11:44:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/24/2015 11:38:54 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:32:54 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:28:35 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:24:20 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:16:55 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I have over 2,000 more pages of original writings that God authorized from His Word if you want to debate them, too. I'm sure it will keep you busy

I'll do an actual debate with you on whether you are a prophet that speaks with God's voice.

There's no proof that God exists or His Word. You can debate me if you want but it's a useless way of proving who I AM.

That is the point. You have no proof. I could just as easily claim to be speaking the word of God. You're not the only person preaching on street corners that they are a prophet sent from God. Ever been to DC? There are people like you everywhere there.

None of them know what "Christ" means.

If you think Jesus was a false prophet, how do you explain the quote from you in my signature?: :

Jesus wasn't a false prophet. He was the first of God's many saints who God uses to testify to His knowledge ( Christ ). I happen to be God's last saint to end the 1,000 year reign of Christ.

How do you feel about Muhammad then?

Muhammad got some direct knowledge from our Creator like Leonardo da Vinci and Albert Einstein did.

Is the BIble a work of fiction? In it, Jesus claimed to be the son of God.: :

All us saints know we're created as the Son of God. The Son of God is God's thoughts where we were all born.

lol, apologetics at its worst. The Bible literally says that God impregnated Mary. You can't really sidestep that Jesus' divinity appears in the Bible.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 11:44:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
You also just didn't answer the question: is the bible a work of fiction?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 11:49:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/24/2015 11:44:22 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:38:54 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:32:54 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:28:35 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:24:20 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:16:55 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I have over 2,000 more pages of original writings that God authorized from His Word if you want to debate them, too. I'm sure it will keep you busy

I'll do an actual debate with you on whether you are a prophet that speaks with God's voice.

There's no proof that God exists or His Word. You can debate me if you want but it's a useless way of proving who I AM.

That is the point. You have no proof. I could just as easily claim to be speaking the word of God. You're not the only person preaching on street corners that they are a prophet sent from God. Ever been to DC? There are people like you everywhere there.

None of them know what "Christ" means.

If you think Jesus was a false prophet, how do you explain the quote from you in my signature?: :

Jesus wasn't a false prophet. He was the first of God's many saints who God uses to testify to His knowledge ( Christ ). I happen to be God's last saint to end the 1,000 year reign of Christ.

How do you feel about Muhammad then?

Muhammad got some direct knowledge from our Creator like Leonardo da Vinci and Albert Einstein did.

Is the BIble a work of fiction? In it, Jesus claimed to be the son of God.: :

All us saints know we're created as the Son of God. The Son of God is God's thoughts where we were all born.

lol, apologetics at its worst. The Bible literally says that God impregnated Mary. You can't really sidestep that Jesus' divinity appears in the Bible.: :

For one thing, my Bible has never spoken to me to tell me if I was a liar or not who is authorized to read the prophecies and interpret them.

I listened to the Voice of our Creator and obeyed ALL His commandments until I learned who I was. Then He guided me to a few prophecies to show me that His prophets were writing about Me, the Word of the Lord.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 11:51:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/24/2015 11:49:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:

For one thing, my Bible has never spoken to me to tell me if I was a liar or not who is authorized to read the prophecies and interpret them.

I listened to the Voice of our Creator and obeyed ALL His commandments until I learned who I was. Then He guided me to a few prophecies to show me that His prophets were writing about Me, the Word of the Lord.

You still haven't answered either question:

If Jesus was not divine, why does the Bible say God impregnated Mary?

Is the Bible a work of fiction?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 11:52:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/24/2015 11:44:52 AM, bluesteel wrote:
You also just didn't answer the question: is the bible a work of fiction?: :

I gave you an answer but you weren't meant to see it in this first age before it's destroyed.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 11:54:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/24/2015 11:52:03 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:44:52 AM, bluesteel wrote:
You also just didn't answer the question: is the bible a work of fiction?: :

I gave you an answer but you weren't meant to see it in this first age before it's destroyed.

lol, it was a yes or no question. You did not give a yes or no answer. Your ability to vomit words does not constitute an answer.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 12:00:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/24/2015 11:51:08 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:49:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:

For one thing, my Bible has never spoken to me to tell me if I was a liar or not who is authorized to read the prophecies and interpret them.

I listened to the Voice of our Creator and obeyed ALL His commandments until I learned who I was. Then He guided me to a few prophecies to show me that His prophets were writing about Me, the Word of the Lord.

You still haven't answered either question:

If Jesus was not divine, why does the Bible say God impregnated Mary?

Is the Bible a work of fiction?

Antichrists believe the words in the Bible as the Truth. The Truth that I possess knows the difference between the true Word of God that was testified to by God's first saints and prophets and the written words by His antichrists ( religious Jews and Gentiles ) who had no idea who God was.

The "virgin" in the prophecy of Isaiah has nothing to do with the earthly mother of God's first saint. Virgin means God's thoughts where we were all born.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 12:02:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/24/2015 11:54:01 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:52:03 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:44:52 AM, bluesteel wrote:
You also just didn't answer the question: is the bible a work of fiction?: :

I gave you an answer but you weren't meant to see it in this first age before it's destroyed.

lol, it was a yes or no question. You did not give a yes or no answer. Your ability to vomit words does not constitute an answer.: :

That's because the Bible is the work of God's true prophets and saints and antichrists who practiced false religious traditions and teachings that go all the way back to the early Babylon culture where they worshiped their gods in the sky.

There isn't any "no" and "yes" answer to you question.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 12:05:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/24/2015 12:00:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:51:08 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:49:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:

For one thing, my Bible has never spoken to me to tell me if I was a liar or not who is authorized to read the prophecies and interpret them.

I listened to the Voice of our Creator and obeyed ALL His commandments until I learned who I was. Then He guided me to a few prophecies to show me that His prophets were writing about Me, the Word of the Lord.

You still haven't answered either question:

If Jesus was not divine, why does the Bible say God impregnated Mary?

Is the Bible a work of fiction?

Antichrists believe the words in the Bible as the Truth. The Truth that I possess knows the difference between the true Word of God that was testified to by God's first saints and prophets and the written words by His antichrists ( religious Jews and Gentiles ) who had no idea who God was.

Okay, so if the "Truth that [you] possess" is able to differentiate the parts of the Bible that were actually the words of Jesus, a true prophet in your view, from the words that were later written by his followers (the Gentiles), then please do so. Tell me exactly which passages of the Bible are the word of God and which are not.

Also, presumably you are saying that the entire Old Testament is a lie because it was written by Jews.


The "virgin" in the prophecy of Isaiah has nothing to do with the earthly mother of God's first saint. Virgin means God's thoughts where we were all born.

So we're all born of a virgin?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Harikrish
Posts: 11,014
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 12:05:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/24/2015 11:28:35 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:24:20 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:16:55 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I have over 2,000 more pages of original writings that God authorized from His Word if you want to debate them, too. I'm sure it will keep you busy

I'll do an actual debate with you on whether you are a prophet that speaks with God's voice.

There's no proof that God exists or His Word. You can debate me if you want but it's a useless way of proving who I AM.

If you think Jesus was a false prophet, how do you explain the quote from you in my signature?: :

Jesus wasn't a false prophet. He was the first of God's many saints who God uses to testify to His knowledge ( Christ ). I happen to be God's last saint to end the 1,000 year reign of Christ.

You said Jesus was a false Christian deity. Yet God gave him a 1000 year reign over heaven and earth.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 12:06:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/24/2015 12:02:51 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:54:01 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:52:03 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:44:52 AM, bluesteel wrote:
You also just didn't answer the question: is the bible a work of fiction?: :

I gave you an answer but you weren't meant to see it in this first age before it's destroyed.

lol, it was a yes or no question. You did not give a yes or no answer. Your ability to vomit words does not constitute an answer.: :

That's because the Bible is the work of God's true prophets and saints and antichrists who practiced false religious traditions and teachings that go all the way back to the early Babylon culture where they worshiped their gods in the sky.

There isn't any "no" and "yes" answer to you question.

In more clear terms, what you're saying is that the bible is an amalgamation of correct teachings about God (because it is written by saints, like Jesus) and writings by antichrists. If you know the true word of God as you claim, you could go through the Bible and create a version with all the antichrist lies taken out. Why haven't you done this?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 12:11:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/24/2015 12:02:51 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:54:01 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:52:03 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:44:52 AM, bluesteel wrote:
You also just didn't answer the question: is the bible a work of fiction?: :

I gave you an answer but you weren't meant to see it in this first age before it's destroyed.

lol, it was a yes or no question. You did not give a yes or no answer. Your ability to vomit words does not constitute an answer.: :

That's because the Bible is the work of God's true prophets and saints and antichrists who practiced false religious traditions and teachings that go all the way back to the early Babylon culture where they worshiped their gods in the sky.

There isn't any "no" and "yes" answer to you question.

btw, which of the apostles of Christ were saints and which were antichrists?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 12:15:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/24/2015 12:00:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The "virgin" in the prophecy of Isaiah has nothing to do with the earthly mother of God's first saint. Virgin means God's thoughts where we were all born.

Here's a more basic question: do words have a fixed meaning? If I say the word "bread," does that mean a type of food that is made out of flour and baked in a particular way? Or can it mean whatever I want it to mean?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 12:15:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/24/2015 12:00:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The "virgin" in the prophecy of Isaiah has nothing to do with the earthly mother of God's first saint. Virgin means God's thoughts where we were all born.

Here's a more basic question: do words have a fixed meaning? If I say the word "bread," does that mean a type of food that is made out of flour and baked in a particular way? Or can it mean whatever I want it to mean?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 12:16:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/24/2015 12:05:08 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 12:00:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:51:08 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:49:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:

For one thing, my Bible has never spoken to me to tell me if I was a liar or not who is authorized to read the prophecies and interpret them.

I listened to the Voice of our Creator and obeyed ALL His commandments until I learned who I was. Then He guided me to a few prophecies to show me that His prophets were writing about Me, the Word of the Lord.

You still haven't answered either question:

If Jesus was not divine, why does the Bible say God impregnated Mary?

Is the Bible a work of fiction?

Antichrists believe the words in the Bible as the Truth. The Truth that I possess knows the difference between the true Word of God that was testified to by God's first saints and prophets and the written words by His antichrists ( religious Jews and Gentiles ) who had no idea who God was.

Okay, so if the "Truth that [you] possess" is able to differentiate the parts of the Bible that were actually the words of Jesus, a true prophet in your view, from the words that were later written by his followers (the Gentiles), then please do so. Tell me exactly which passages of the Bible are the word of God and which are not.

If you have a few years to commit to being a good student and listen to me teaching you all the false traditions and teachings from religious people going all the way back to Babylon and what came from Christ ( God's knowledge of the past, present and future ), then I would be happy to do so.

Also, presumably you are saying that the entire Old Testament is a lie because it was written by Jews.

When did I ever say that?

The "virgin" in the prophecy of Isaiah has nothing to do with the earthly mother of God's first saint. Virgin means God's thoughts where we were all born.

So we're all born of a virgin?: :

We were all born in the thoughts of God before anything was created and formed. How do you expect God to build an illusion called a flesh without thinking about it, planning it and finally creating the information ( vibrations ) to make it possible to observe?
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 12:19:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/24/2015 12:16:22 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2015 12:05:08 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 12:00:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:51:08 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:49:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:

For one thing, my Bible has never spoken to me to tell me if I was a liar or not who is authorized to read the prophecies and interpret them.

I listened to the Voice of our Creator and obeyed ALL His commandments until I learned who I was. Then He guided me to a few prophecies to show me that His prophets were writing about Me, the Word of the Lord.

You still haven't answered either question:

If Jesus was not divine, why does the Bible say God impregnated Mary?

Is the Bible a work of fiction?

Antichrists believe the words in the Bible as the Truth. The Truth that I possess knows the difference between the true Word of God that was testified to by God's first saints and prophets and the written words by His antichrists ( religious Jews and Gentiles ) who had no idea who God was.

Okay, so if the "Truth that [you] possess" is able to differentiate the parts of the Bible that were actually the words of Jesus, a true prophet in your view, from the words that were later written by his followers (the Gentiles), then please do so. Tell me exactly which passages of the Bible are the word of God and which are not.

If you have a few years to commit to being a good student and listen to me teaching you all the false traditions and teachings from religious people going all the way back to Babylon and what came from Christ ( God's knowledge of the past, present and future ), then I would be happy to do so.

This doesn't answer the question. If you are a prophet and can - as you claim - differentiate the words of prophets in the Bible from those of antichrists, then *do so.* I just want a list of passages that are the words of God and a list of passages that are not. It's not that hard and shouldn't take years. Just start with Genesis and work your way all the way through Revelations, etc.


Also, presumably you are saying that the entire Old Testament is a lie because it was written by Jews.

When did I ever say that?

You said all of the Jews were antichrists.


The "virgin" in the prophecy of Isaiah has nothing to do with the earthly mother of God's first saint. Virgin means God's thoughts where we were all born.

So we're all born of a virgin?: :

We were all born in the thoughts of God before anything was created and formed. How do you expect God to build an illusion called a flesh without thinking about it, planning it and finally creating the information ( vibrations ) to make it possible to observe?

What does that have to do with virginity?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 12:22:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/24/2015 12:11:44 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 12:02:51 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:54:01 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:52:03 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:44:52 AM, bluesteel wrote:
You also just didn't answer the question: is the bible a work of fiction?: :

I gave you an answer but you weren't meant to see it in this first age before it's destroyed.

lol, it was a yes or no question. You did not give a yes or no answer. Your ability to vomit words does not constitute an answer.: :

That's because the Bible is the work of God's true prophets and saints and antichrists who practiced false religious traditions and teachings that go all the way back to the early Babylon culture where they worshiped their gods in the sky.

There isn't any "no" and "yes" answer to you question.

btw, which of the apostles of Christ were saints and which were antichrists?: :

Apostles is just another name for God's saints. Jesus was the first saint to testify to the knowledge of God ( Christ ) and learned who we really are from the invisible thoughts of God. He was the first to know that the world we observe is not our true reality. All the prophets who came before the saints did not know that this world was only an illusion but they were used by God to write prophecies that we saints would read once we learn who we are as the Word of the Lord.

When we read the prophecies that were written long before we appeared on this planet, we know that they were about us, the Word of the Lord.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 12:26:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/24/2015 12:22:10 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2015 12:11:44 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 12:02:51 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:54:01 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:52:03 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:44:52 AM, bluesteel wrote:
You also just didn't answer the question: is the bible a work of fiction?: :

I gave you an answer but you weren't meant to see it in this first age before it's destroyed.

lol, it was a yes or no question. You did not give a yes or no answer. Your ability to vomit words does not constitute an answer.: :

That's because the Bible is the work of God's true prophets and saints and antichrists who practiced false religious traditions and teachings that go all the way back to the early Babylon culture where they worshiped their gods in the sky.

There isn't any "no" and "yes" answer to you question.

btw, which of the apostles of Christ were saints and which were antichrists?: :

Apostles is just another name for God's saints. Jesus was the first saint to testify to the knowledge of God ( Christ ) and learned who we really are from the invisible thoughts of God. He was the first to know that the world we observe is not our true reality. All the prophets who came before the saints did not know that this world was only an illusion but they were used by God to write prophecies that we saints would read once we learn who we are as the Word of the Lord.

This also doesn't answer the question. Parts of the Bible are explicitly the words of Paul, or others of Jesus' followers. Are those the words of antichrists or the words of God?


When we read the prophecies that were written long before we appeared on this planet, we know that they were about us, the Word of the Lord.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 12:50:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/24/2015 12:19:15 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 12:16:22 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2015 12:05:08 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 12:00:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:51:08 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:49:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:

For one thing, my Bible has never spoken to me to tell me if I was a liar or not who is authorized to read the prophecies and interpret them.

I listened to the Voice of our Creator and obeyed ALL His commandments until I learned who I was. Then He guided me to a few prophecies to show me that His prophets were writing about Me, the Word of the Lord.

You still haven't answered either question:

If Jesus was not divine, why does the Bible say God impregnated Mary?

Is the Bible a work of fiction?

Antichrists believe the words in the Bible as the Truth. The Truth that I possess knows the difference between the true Word of God that was testified to by God's first saints and prophets and the written words by His antichrists ( religious Jews and Gentiles ) who had no idea who God was.

Okay, so if the "Truth that [you] possess" is able to differentiate the parts of the Bible that were actually the words of Jesus, a true prophet in your view, from the words that were later written by his followers (the Gentiles), then please do so. Tell me exactly which passages of the Bible are the word of God and which are not.

If you have a few years to commit to being a good student and listen to me teaching you all the false traditions and teachings from religious people going all the way back to Babylon and what came from Christ ( God's knowledge of the past, present and future ), then I would be happy to do so.

This doesn't answer the question. If you are a prophet and can - as you claim - differentiate the words of prophets in the Bible from those of antichrists, then *do so.* I just want a list of passages that are the words of God and a list of passages that are not. It's not that hard and shouldn't take years. Just start with Genesis and work your way all the way through Revelations, etc.

First of all, I'm a saint, not a prophet that God used before He used us saints.

It's not hard at all for me to know the passages that are from Christ and what came from the beast of God, which is where all religious teachings and traditions and the building of false gods came from.


Before I proceed, I need to know if you're a student worth teaching. Here's some questions for you to answer. If you can answer them all, then you're worthy of being a chosen believer who will patiently listen and learn all about the past, present and future.

Here's a question for you that Jesus asked the Jews who had no idea who God was;

Is water baptism from Heaven of from men?

If you can answer these following questions, then I will begin teaching you the difference between thoughts that we saints possess and the thoughts that antichrists get to think with during this first age.

What is the symbolic name, "Christ" mean?

Why isn't the "ark of the covenant" going to be remembered in the next age?

Are we living under the Old Covenant or the New Covenant in this world?

Is "hell" a real place where bad people will be burned and tortured forever?

What is the Mind of God?

What is the phrase, "Kingdom of God" mean?

Who is in God's 7th day rest during this first age?

Is Satan real or just a symbolic name meaning something completely different than what it sounds like?

What is a true saint of the Lord's?

Where did your thoughts come from?

Are particles in atomic elements real or just illusions?

Can you observe more than two dimensions from one perspective?

What is a created "man"?

What is the flesh of man?

How many visible bodies does a created man get to experience eternal life with?

Are you real or not?

If you can't answer these questions, then I won't take the time to teach you the rest of the deeper meanings of the biblical words, phrases and names that God has His prophets and saints write about.

God's sheep hear His voice and don't need any evidence to believe what they hear.

Also, presumably you are saying that the entire Old Testament is a lie because it was written by Jews.

When did I ever say that?

You said all of the Jews were antichrists.

Only God's Jewish prophets knew God and testified to His Word in written and sometimes spoken form.

The "virgin" in the prophecy of Isaiah has nothing to do with the earthly mother of God's first saint. Virgin means God's thoughts where we were all born.

So we're all born of a virgin?: :

We were all born in the thoughts of God before anything was created and formed. How do you expect God to build an illusion called a flesh without thinking about it, planning it and finally creating the information ( vibrations ) to make it possible to observe?

What does that have to do with virginity?: :

The earthly virginity you know about is used in a symbolic way to describe how God created us within His thoughts.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 1:01:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/24/2015 12:26:32 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 12:22:10 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2015 12:11:44 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 12:02:51 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:54:01 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:52:03 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:44:52 AM, bluesteel wrote:
You also just didn't answer the question: is the bible a work of fiction?: :

I gave you an answer but you weren't meant to see it in this first age before it's destroyed.

lol, it was a yes or no question. You did not give a yes or no answer. Your ability to vomit words does not constitute an answer.: :

That's because the Bible is the work of God's true prophets and saints and antichrists who practiced false religious traditions and teachings that go all the way back to the early Babylon culture where they worshiped their gods in the sky.

There isn't any "no" and "yes" answer to you question.

btw, which of the apostles of Christ were saints and which were antichrists?: :

Apostles is just another name for God's saints. Jesus was the first saint to testify to the knowledge of God ( Christ ) and learned who we really are from the invisible thoughts of God. He was the first to know that the world we observe is not our true reality. All the prophets who came before the saints did not know that this world was only an illusion but they were used by God to write prophecies that we saints would read once we learn who we are as the Word of the Lord.

This also doesn't answer the question. Parts of the Bible are explicitly the words of Paul, or others of Jesus' followers. Are those the words of antichrists or the words of God?

Some of the ideas that were written in the books that supposedly Paul wrote came from God's knowledge that all us saints testify to. But most of the ideas that were included in these books came from God's beast where all religious ideas came from. This is why "Babylon" became the symbolic name in many of the prophecies in Revelation, which describes all the thoughts that kept man confused in this world but at the same time caused man to start building false gods ( objects built with human hands ).

These false gods are used by God to teach us saints the deeper meanings of how He created us and to teach us the future. We learn that there is a definite end to this first age when all man's false gods will come tumbling to the ground when the earth begins to shake violently. I can show you many prophecies about this shaking of the earth. Then hot molten lava will burst through the crust and melt it into a ball of fire called the "lake of fire" in the prophecies of Revelation and many other prophecies of the OT.

All us saints learn who we are as the invisible Word of God ( God's thoughts converted into vibrations ) but not until the last testimony which has been happening since I was born of God back in June of 2008. God had to wait until all His modern technology ( false gods ) were built by His people to use as analogies to teach me exactly who we are in His Eternal Life program, which is a virtual reality we've been experiencing since man and beast first woke up in it.

When we read the prophecies that were written long before we appeared on this planet, we know that they were about us, the Word of the Lord.