Jump to topic:

Offering My Prayers

SmallTacos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 9:31:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If you're going through something tough, please post here or message me. I'll be sure to pray for you tonight. If you need further support, please PM me. My inbox is open. Please be respectful to the beliefs of others and do not debate here. This is meant to be a safe community.
I am groot.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 10:22:06 PM
At 3/24/2015 9:31:06 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
If you're going through something tough, please post here or message me. I'll be sure to pray for you tonight. If you need further support, please PM me. My inbox is open. Please be respectful to the beliefs of others and do not debate here. This is meant to be a safe community.: :

You do not respect My Word at all. Go pray like the hypocrites do in public;

Matthew 6
1: "Beware of practicing your piety before men in order to be seen by them; for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven.
2: "Thus, when you give alms, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by men. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward.
3: But when you give alms, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,
4: so that your alms may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
5: "And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by men. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward.
6: But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
7: "And in praying do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do; for they think that they will be heard for their many words.
8: Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.
9: Pray then like this: Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Excalibur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 11:45:41 PM
At 3/24/2015 10:22:06 PM, bornofgod wrote:
If you're going through something tough, please post here or message me. I'll be sure to pray for you tonight. If you need further support, please PM me. My inbox is open. Please be respectful to the beliefs of others and do not debate here. This is meant to be a safe community.: :

Matthew 6
1: "Beware of practicing your piety before men in order to be seen by them; for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven.
2: "Thus, when you give alms, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by men. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward.
3: But when you give alms, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,
4: so that your alms may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
5: "And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by men. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward.
6: But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
7: "And in praying do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do; for they think that they will be heard for their many words.

Bog, you cannot, for the millionth time, reject Christ and the prophets as you do by denouncing them as false, then turn around and use their words. It's asinine.
SmallTacos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 6:39:53 AM

Matthew 6

Kay, I'll pray for you BoG.
I am groot.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 6:47:22 AM
If you're going through something tough, please post here or message me. I'll be sure to pray for you tonight. If you need further support, please PM me. My inbox is open. Please be respectful to the beliefs of others and do not debate here. This is meant to be a safe community.

Your profile says you are only 16, I would have thought you would have had something much more important to do at your age than posting on this forum, like schoolwork, for instance? If my kids, when young, had messed around on a forum of any sort, rather than applying themselves to something much more important, they would have been in the deep proverbial with their father and myself!
SmallTacos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 6:54:35 AM
At 3/25/2015 6:47:22 AM, JJ50 wrote:

Your profile says you are only 16, I would have thought you would have had something much more important to do at your age than posting on this forum, like schoolwork, for instance? If my kids, when young, had messed around on a forum of any sort, rather than applying themselves to something much more important, they would have been in the deep proverbial with their father and myself!

My father approves of this. He finds my time on this website constructive as:

A) it's social
B) it broadens my horizons
C) I learn apologetics on it
D) I learn how to construct logical argument

Plus, you have no right to tell me how to live my life, so :P

I am in conversation with him though. We are very close. His spiritual life and mine are closely intertwined.
I am groot.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:19:06 AM
At 3/25/2015 6:54:35 AM, SmallTacos wrote:

A) it's social

I am in conversation with him though. We are very close. His spiritual life and mine are closely intertwined.

I find it very sad that your father considers playing on a religious forum a good activity for a kid of your age. But as you say it is your life, I just hope you don't live to regret the wasted time, life goes by all too quickly!
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:27:31 AM
At 3/25/2015 7:19:06 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 3/25/2015 6:54:35 AM, SmallTacos wrote:

A) it's social

I find it very sad that your father considers playing on a religious forum a good activity for a kid of your age. But as you say it is your life, I just hope you don't live to regret the wasted time, life goes by all too quickly!

I find it very sad you spend your time trolling 16-year olds on religion forums. I just hope you don't live to regret that wasted time, life goes by all too quickly!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 8:17:27 AM
At 3/24/2015 11:45:41 PM, Excalibur wrote:

Matthew 6

Bog, you cannot, for the millionth time, reject Christ and the prophets as you do by denouncing them as false, then turn around and use their words. It's asinine.: :

I AM CHRIST you FOOL !!!!

How can I reject Christ when I know I AM CHRIST?

All the scriptures came from GOD'S THOUGHTS, which is what Christ means.

ALL God's people, beasts, and everything visible and invisible were born in the thoughts of God which is described with many symbolic biblical names such as Christ, Kingdom of God, Son of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Kingdom of the Spirit, Kingdom of Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, Spirit of God, Spirit, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Book of Life, Zion, Light of men, Eternal Life, Life, The Light, etc.

You Christians have been totally deceived ever since antichrist Jews who practiced Judaism started hijacking Christ- like terminology and started Christianity with those stolen words.

All God's saints knew that the religious Jews were using their gospel terms and preaching false gospels with them. That's why they were warning God's chosen believers who were listening to the true gospel to not listen to the false gospels of the religious Jews who were starting a new religion that eventually was called Christianity.

Even the religion of Islam came from Christianity but you Christians, Muslims and Jews have been alienated from each other with false religious beliefs that separates you all.

God said to love Him, your neighbor and yourself but you people hate anyone who doesn't agree with you. None of you know what CHRIST means or know why Jesus and us saints were used by God, our Creator.

It's very easy for atheists to call you religious Christians, Jews and Muslims hypocrites because they see you attacking them and each other, even killing each other for not agreeing with each other.

None of you are obeying the commandments of God.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 8:19:37 AM
At 3/25/2015 6:39:53 AM, SmallTacos wrote:

Matthew 6

Kay, I'll pray for you BoG.

Only hypocrites tell me they will pray for me. I'm already saved and experiencing the Kingdom of God ( God's thoughts ) this past 6 years and 9 months.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 8:24:48 AM
At 3/25/2015 6:40:44 AM, SmallTacos wrote:
I'm obviously not doing it for the favor of men. If I was, I would curse Christ openly.: :

The fact that you opened up a thread about praying for people's problems is a public announcement to show your PROUD PIOUS IMAGE to everyone in this forum.

Our Creator knows what His people need so He doesn't need them praying for things they don't need. He wants them to pray for the Holy Spirit because that's where our created existence as God's created people and beasts were born.

I'm not in this forum to attack anyone's thoughts. I'm only here to share God's thoughts that were revealed to me so that anyone who hears His Voice can come and listen to Him teach them about the future and how they were created. This is all GOOD NEWS to those who were chosen to hear Him.

Hypocrites HATE GOOD NEWS that is contrary to their religious beliefs.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 8:25:39 AM
At 3/25/2015 8:17:27 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Matthew 6

Bog, you cannot, for the millionth time, reject Christ and the prophets as you do by denouncing them as false, then turn around and use their words. It's asinine.: :

ALL God's people, beasts, and everything visible and invisible were born in the thoughts of God which is described with many symbolic biblical names such as Christ, Kingdom of God, Son of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Kingdom of the Spirit, Kingdom of Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, Spirit of God, Spirit, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Book of Life, Zion, Light of men, Eternal Life, Life, The Light, etc.

You Christians have been totally deceived ever since antichrist Jews who practiced Judaism started hijacking Christ- like terminology and started Christianity with those stolen words.

All God's saints knew that the religious Jews were using their gospel terms and preaching false gospels with them. That's why they were warning God's chosen believers who were listening to the true gospel to not listen to the false gospels of the religious Jews who were starting a new religion that eventually was called Christianity.

Even the religion of Islam came from Christianity but you Christians, Muslims and Jews have been alienated from each other with false religious beliefs that separates you all.

God said to love Him, your neighbor and yourself but you people hate anyone who doesn't agree with you. None of you know what CHRIST means or know why Jesus and us saints were used by God, our Creator.

It's very easy for atheists to call you religious Christians, Jews and Muslims hypocrites because they see you attacking them and each other, even killing each other for not agreeing with each other.

What is worst that being a homeless beggar Brad Holkesvig? A mentally challenged homeless beggar we know as Brad Holkesvig.

You wrote:" My memory wasn't any good from drinking at such a young age that I couldn't remember one verse in the Bible the whole time I was a Christian. So I wasn't cut out to be a preacher or pastor. "

You wrote:"My english skills in writing and speaking are about the fourth grade level, although I was a terrific speller back then. I've gotten bad at that, also, and now I look up words on Google for spelling purposes. "

You wrote:"I was sleeping in a park until the police made me leave. Now I'm sleeping next to a church building where the police can't find me. "
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 8:29:12 AM
At 3/25/2015 8:25:39 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Matthew 6

What is worst that being a homeless beggar Brad Holkesvig? A mentally challenged homeless beggar we know as Brad Holkesvig.

You wrote:" My memory wasn't any good from drinking at such a young age that I couldn't remember one verse in the Bible the whole time I was a Christian. So I wasn't cut out to be a preacher or pastor. "

You wrote:"My english skills in writing and speaking are about the fourth grade level, although I was a terrific speller back then. I've gotten bad at that, also, and now I look up words on Google for spelling purposes. "

You wrote:"I was sleeping in a park until the police made me leave. Now I'm sleeping next to a church building where the police can't find me. "

You have no idea what CHRIST means or who our Creator is. Your foolish antic to attack me in every thread I post in is showing who is the biggest fool in this forum.

God's saints don't go around attacking people and gossiping about them. They love them with the words from our Creator because the love of God is His thoughts where we were all born in.
Excalibur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 8:29:12 AM

No BoG, you are not. Either attempt to walk on water, bring a dead man back to life or turn water to wine; fail, and finally realize that you are not Christ, or stop saying that you are. Evidence you cannot provide is needed for such claims.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 8:34:27 AM
At 3/25/2015 8:29:12 AM, Excalibur wrote:

No BoG, you are not. Either attempt to walk on water, bring a dead man back to life or turn water to wine; fail, and finally realize that you are not Christ, or stop saying that you are. Evidence you cannot provide is needed for such claims. : :

Neither you or I were there to watch God's saints walk on water, bringing back the dead or turning water into wine. But I have witnessed MANY miracles that our CREATOR performed for me to get to trust HIM before He began having me testify to His knowledge ( Christ ).

All God's chosen believers have witnessed miracles of God to get them to know Him. Those are the believers that listen to the gospel I preach. You antichrists reject anyone who is witnessing miracles today because those miracles aren't like the ones you read about in the Bible.

I've shared several miracle stories in this forum and you Christians attack it like it was the plague. Then you tell me that my miracle stories aren't good enough because they're not like the ones in the NT that your false deity named Jesus supposedly performed.

Why do you think Jesus always gave his FATHER the credit for all the miracles and words he spoke?
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 8:35:57 AM

Aren't you like the literal definition of the Anti-Christ?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Excalibur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 8:37:01 AM
At 3/25/2015 8:34:27 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Neither you or I were there to watch God's saints walk on water, bringing back the dead or turning water into wine. But I have witnessed MANY miracles that our CREATOR performed for me to get to trust HIM before He began having me testify to His knowledge ( Christ ).

Those are called blessing, and their purpose is to be shared to unbelievers as a way to show the power of God, not to claim that He did them because you're Christ.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 8:42:32 AM
At 3/25/2015 8:35:57 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Aren't you like the literal definition of the Anti-Christ?: :

Since I am Christ, you're the one who is rejecting ME. How can I reject Christ when I AM CHRIST?
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 8:43:13 AM
At 3/25/2015 8:42:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Since I am Christ, you're the one who is rejecting ME. How can I reject Christ when I AM CHRIST?

That's exactly what the Anti-Christ would say.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 8:43:30 AM
At 3/25/2015 8:37:01 AM, Excalibur wrote:
At 3/25/2015 8:34:27 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Those are called blessing, and their purpose is to be shared to unbelievers as a way to show the power of God, not to claim that He did them because you're Christ.: :

You have no idea what God uses us saints for.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 8:44:29 AM
At 3/25/2015 8:43:13 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

That's exactly what the Anti-Christ would say.: :

Not ONE Christian has any idea what the symbolic name "CHRIST" means.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:14:06 AM

But you have rejected Christ by claiming you are Christ. Christ died 2000 years ago. You are a homeless beggar living outside a church in Campbell CA. How can the two be the same? Christ was never married or had children. You son threw you out of his house by your own admission and your wife left you and ran away with another man. Give your insanity a break, Brad.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:18:55 AM
At 3/25/2015 9:14:06 AM, Harikrish wrote:

But you have rejected Christ by claiming you are Christ. Christ died 2000 years ago. : :

The flesh called Jesus died 2,000 years ago but God's thoughts ( Christ ) that He preached remains as the Mind of God, also known as the Kingdom of God, Son of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Son of God, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Book of Life, Zion, Jacob, Holy Spirit, Kingdom of the Spirit, Spirit of God, etc.

You are a homeless beggar living outside a church in Campbell CA. How can the two be the same? Christ was never married or had children. You son threw you out of his house by your own admission and your wife left you and ran away with another man. Give your insanity a break, Brad. : :

I am Christ and I am married to our Creator. The visible flesh that is writing this post was married twice and divorced twice and had another woman in Barcelona, Spain that God forced it to be with while He was teaching Me ( The Word of God ) who I AM.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:28:25 AM

At 3/25/2015 9:18:55 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I am Christ and I am married to our Creator. The visible flesh that is writing this post was married twice and divorced twice and had another woman in Barcelona, Spain that God forced it to be with while He was teaching Me ( The Word of God ) who I AM.

Please pray that Brad gets the professional help he desperately needs.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:35:38 AM

But you have rejected Christ by claiming you are Christ. Christ died 2000 years ago. : :

The flesh called Jesus died 2,000 years ago but God's thoughts ( Christ ) that He preached remains as the Mind of God, also known as the Kingdom of God, Son of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Son of God, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Book of Life, Zion, Jacob, Holy Spirit, Kingdom of the Spirit, Spirit of God, etc.

You are a homeless beggar living outside a church in Campbell CA. How can the two be the same? Christ was never married or had children. You son threw you out of his house by your own admission and your wife left you and ran away with another man. Give your insanity a break, Brad. : :

How can you be married to the Creator when you said you are now a eunuch. Everyone on the forum knows you are a eunuch except God it appears. Christ is not God's thought. Christ is Jesus. And if Christ is God's thoughts how could His thoughts be married to Him. That is bizarre delusional rantings.
You are Brad Holkesvig a homeless beggar and here again you list all the women that left you for other men because you are a eunuch. Give your insanity a break.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:37:16 AM
At 3/25/2015 9:28:25 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Please pray that Brad gets the professional help he desperately needs.: :

When Brad is killed soon, I won't need his body anymore. I have many more visions and dreams to experience after I'm freed from that body.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:39:44 AM
At 3/25/2015 9:35:38 AM, Harikrish wrote:

How can you be married to the Creator when you said you are now a eunuch. : :

No one can see the invisible ME or the invisible ONE who created ME.

Everyone on the forum knows you are a eunuch except God it appears. Christ is not God's thought. Christ is Jesus. And if Christ is God's thoughts how could His thoughts be married to Him. That is bizarre delusional rantings.: :

You have never known ME my poor lost child.

You are Brad Holkesvig a homeless beggar and here again you list all the women that left you for other men because you are a eunuch. Give your insanity a break.: :

The body called Brad Holkesvig is only my temporary home until it's killed.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:42:04 AM
At 3/25/2015 9:39:44 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Everyone on the forum knows you are a eunuch except God it appears. Christ is not God's thought. Christ is Jesus. And if Christ is God's thoughts how could His thoughts be married to Him. That is bizarre delusional rantings.: :

You are Brad Holkesvig a homeless beggar and here again you list all the women that left you for other men because you are a eunuch. Give your insanity a break.: :

All you have is Brad Holkesvig you poor deluded homeless beggar.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:58:13 AM
At 3/25/2015 9:42:04 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/25/2015 9:39:44 AM, bornofgod wrote:

All you have is Brad Holkesvig you poor deluded homeless beggar.: :

You're the one who is confused when you observe the flesh and the other objects of this world.