Jump to topic:

America On Collision Course With God.

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:29:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough recently publicly demanded an Israeli "occupation that has lasted for almost 50 years must end," pushing the relations between the U.S. and its chief Middle East ally for decades to the breaking point.

McDonough"s comments, made to the left wing activist group J Street, simply are proof of the Obama administration"s "hatred" for Israel, according to best-selling author Joel Richardson.
Richardson, who recently released "When a Jew Rules the World: What Every Christian Must Know about Israel in God"s Prophetic Plans," explains the United States is now openly siding against Israel and the Jewish people.
"The Obama administration has finally fully come out of the closet and removed all pretense as to their hatred of Israel. In demanding that Israel withdraw from its own lands and end the "occupation" (Israel is not presently occupying anything) the United States has joined its voice to those who are openly calling for the genocide of the Jewish people."
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:31:47 AM
There is a fire storm coming between the United States and Israel. Both nations are being led by individuals whose trajectories put them on a direct collision course. I believe that Benjamin Netanyahu has been raised up by God to be the leader of Israel during this period in history and I can see difficult times ahead for the Jewish State in the immediate future. He is possibly the Churchill for his own age and is one of the very few people in the world who actually knows and understands the dangers Israel face in the multi-threat environment it finds itself in.
But Israel is not subject to the norms of military history because Israel will be defended by God Himself and I believe that God is turning His face once again back to the Jewish people. I believe that He is going to allow them to go to a place of international isolation where their only remaining option is to look to the God of the ages for their own deliverance.
I believe this in itself is a strong indicator that the end of the Church Age is approaching, rapidly.
Barack Obama has set himself in direct opposition to a man, I believe, is God"s current chosen leader of Israel. Not only that but Obama has worked actively and aggressively to unseat him and influence the very nature of Jewish society.
Obama has stated that in his remaining tenure as President of the United States he intends to aggressively pursue a peace settlement between the Palestinians and Israel. This will not happen now under Netanyahu yet Obama continues to actively plan to divide Israel and Jerusalem. He has made no secret of this.

I can almost hear the pages of history turning.

Jesus tells us that when we see these things beginning to come to pass we should, ""lift up our heads, for our salvation draws nigh"" (Luke 21:28).

I think we should all be looking up.
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 5:30:34 PM
At 3/25/2015 7:31:47 AM, Rant wrote:
There is a fire storm coming between the United States and Israel. Both nations are being led by individuals whose trajectories put them on a direct collision course. I believe that Benjamin Netanyahu has been raised up by God to be the leader of Israel during this period in history and I can see difficult times ahead for the Jewish State in the immediate future. He is possibly the Churchill for his own age and is one of the very few people in the world who actually knows and understands the dangers Israel face in the multi-threat environment it finds itself in.
But Israel is not subject to the norms of military history because Israel will be defended by God Himself and I believe that God is turning His face once again back to the Jewish people. I believe that He is going to allow them to go to a place of international isolation where their only remaining option is to look to the God of the ages for their own deliverance.
I believe this in itself is a strong indicator that the end of the Church Age is approaching, rapidly.
Barack Obama has set himself in direct opposition to a man, I believe, is God"s current chosen leader of Israel. Not only that but Obama has worked actively and aggressively to unseat him and influence the very nature of Jewish society.
Obama has stated that in his remaining tenure as President of the United States he intends to aggressively pursue a peace settlement between the Palestinians and Israel. This will not happen now under Netanyahu yet Obama continues to actively plan to divide Israel and Jerusalem. He has made no secret of this.

Jesus tells us that when we see these things beginning to come to pass we should, ""lift up our heads, for our salvation draws nigh"" (Luke 21:28).

So we should act like those guys who rented a house in New York and killed themselves before the "end" "came"?
You can call me Mark if you like.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 6:01:57 PM
Behold, I am about to make Jerusalem a cup of staggering to all the surrounding peoples. The siege of Jerusalem will also be against Judah. On that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples. All who lift it will surely hurt themselves. And all the nations of the earth will gather against it.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 10:33:36 PM
Give me a break. Where was the america is on a collusion course with God when you were lynching blacks ?

It's funny how selective God is with it's outrage that just so happens to co-incde with a particular right wing, anti welfare state, pro war fare state, geo political strategy that protects america interests and promotes american power.

But hey it's all good, it's not like God is going to contradict you or anyone else, it never does.............
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 2:27:37 AM

What good do you think it does for you to totally misappropriate and misapply the passage in Luke 21?

You do not even think it through well enough to see that your proposed "millennialist" outlook actually results in a system of infidelity.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 7:59:48 AM
Matthew 24:37 ...'But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.'
Luke 17:28-30 ...'Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.'
What was it like in Noah's day and Lot's day? We need to go to two other Bible verses to see what it was like. Genesis 6:13 tells us that in Noah's day the "earth was filled with violence." And in Jude 1:7 it says that in Lot's day, Sodom and Gomorrha had given itself over to "fornication and strange flesh". So violence prevailed in Noah's day and sexual immorality (including homosexuality) prevailed in Lot's day. And this would be a sign of the end times before Christ Jesus returns.
So our question is, does violence and sexual immorality (including homosexuality) prevail in the world today? Very much so, yes! Not only does violence and fornication rage across the whole world, homosexuality has become a "norm". Since 2001, at least 14 countries have fully legalized homosexual marriage, Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, New Zealand, Uraguay, France, with some parts of Mexico and America doing the same. And there are more countries being added to this list all the time.

36 US States now recognize gay marriage (As of January 2015)

There are currently 110 MILLION Cases of sexually transmitted diseases with 20 MILLION new cases every year in America alone! (source)
Today, the world is FULL of violence and sexual immorality. You only need turn the tv on and you will see violence, fornication and homosexuality everywhere. The cities of the world today are especially bad and are no longer safe places to be.
What are we told in Jude 1:7? We are told that what God did to Sodom was set forth as an example to us today. And what did God do to the people of Sodom? He DESTROYED them with fire because of their wickedness , does this sound like the days we are living in {Yes it does}
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 8:02:52 AM
1 Thessalonians 5:3 ...'For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.'
Is this sign being fulfilled in our day? Yes. There is an ecumenical movement today which we were told about in end times prophecy that is uniting the world in an effort to bring peace. Churches and faiths and political leaders are uniting like never before in an effort to bring peace to this world. But this ecumenical movement is not of God, because we as God's people are not to unite with the world or any false religion (Amos 3:3, 2 Corinthians 6:17, Revelation 18:4). When they do declare "peace and safety" then destruction will come upon them (1 Thessalonians 5:3). Does this sound like the days we live in {Yes it does} are we living in the end times>yes.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 8:04:40 AM
But there could be no end times without the state of Israel! Israel is the time clock of bible prophecy. Enjoy
stubs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 8:23:17 AM
At 3/25/2015 7:29:25 AM, Rant wrote:
White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough recently publicly demanded an Israeli "occupation that has lasted for almost 50 years must end," pushing the relations between the U.S. and its chief Middle East ally for decades to the breaking point.

McDonough"s comments, made to the left wing activist group J Street, simply are proof of the Obama administration"s "hatred" for Israel, according to best-selling author Joel Richardson.
Richardson, who recently released "When a Jew Rules the World: What Every Christian Must Know about Israel in God"s Prophetic Plans," explains the United States is now openly siding against Israel and the Jewish people.
"The Obama administration has finally fully come out of the closet and removed all pretense as to their hatred of Israel. In demanding that Israel withdraw from its own lands and end the "occupation" (Israel is not presently occupying anything) the United States has joined its voice to those who are openly calling for the genocide of the Jewish people."

"6 But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel, 7 and not all are children of Abraham because they are his offspring, but "Through Isaac shall your offspring be named." 8 This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring." Romans 9:6-8
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 8:40:19 AM
At 3/25/2015 6:01:57 PM, Rant wrote:
Behold, I am about to make Jerusalem a cup of staggering to all the surrounding peoples. The siege of Jerusalem will also be against Judah. On that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples. All who lift it will surely hurt themselves. And all the nations of the earth will gather against it.

Wow, thanks for those verses. They dovetail with my own Prophesy that Israel is the graveyard of Judaism and Jerusalem is it tombstone.

"Isis, RA, and EL" as One fails to continue on past being a religious pack horse to carry the Messiah messages through the generations that were handed off to Pauline Christians, Pauline Christianity also being another religious pack horse to carry the Messiah information through the generations to our times where the real Celestial Torah knowledge could be and was recovered within its embedding in astrological code in Scriptures.

Ancient Israel lasted less time in its existence as an independent nation than America has been in existence. Real archeologists and historians have shown that Hebrews founded an Israel nation no earlier than 700 B.C. because there are no traces of Hebrews in Canaan before this time. Within 200 years Assyrians clobbered Israel, Cyrus and Persians ironically save the leaders of Israel and allow its reestablishment only to be taken over by the Romans and that's the end of Israel in 70 AD. Current Israel being a criminal breaking of U.N. Charter by Western powers wanting to install a European colony to control Middle East Suez Canal and oil fields, will eventually be overturned by U.N. demand after Israel's racist genocidal policy is finally seen by ALL Americans for what it is, and then there's Palestinians in Israel outvoting Israeli Jews and that's the End of Israel and good riddance to Isis, RA and EL violent racist greedy hypocrites using God for cover.

God's moved the spiritual Path to the New World now. The Old World will hold its Sacred Ground in Jerusalem but the Messiah Spirit is coming out of the New World now as prophesied. There is a real spiritual divide now, the Aquariana Divide, and as we see Rant's on the Piscean Age side of it and can't see that it's in its End Times. The Bible has been debunked for all intellectuals with the archeological findings of Finkelstein and Silberman. Only the lesser minds who never do their religious homework and rely like Rant does on cut-n-paste Bible quotes without meaning can continue to "believe" in our Jewish myths of origin. This Jewish prophesy bearer is science trained and that's why I can truthfully predict the End Times of Judaism and all Abrahamic religions. Once the head has been killed and the head of Bible belief has so been destroyed of credibility, the body will thrash around like dead snakes do for quite awhile but then it too will eventually succumb and only old people will be able to keep the Piscean Age religious ideas. A better theology has replaced Abrahamic religious falsehoods because Celestial Torah Christianity is not Bible based but based on God's Sign Language in the heavens that no man, no church, no nation, can claim as their property to manipulate into our present organized religions.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 8:55:18 AM
Rant's just on the wrong side of the Aquariana Divide and will be "Left Behind" (snicker..I always wonder what the right behind is as a Jewish buttinsky..) as the New Age is inevitably going to change everything. I mean none of the Abrahamic believers have really questioned their foundational belief that Abraham was a model of "righteousness"? Jeezus, (and btw, human beings are incapable of taking God's name in vain as does ant talk have any influence on our human behavior? Plus, psychological reports good results when swearing to relieve pain and frustration) how long will it take for Abrahamic believers to figure Abe was INSANE, would be locked up in a nuthouse for the criminally insane if he tried his stunt with his son in our times. Insanity is the basis of Abrahamic religious worship and we are going to move on past Piscean Age religious ideas that are clearly insane in our times. Just look at how radical Muhammadans carry out Abe's insanity in our times.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 6:09:34 PM
The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 6:14:42 PM
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Enjoy
NoMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 6:18:01 PM

The wrath of god has been coming for 2000 years now. I don't believe it is coming, it is way over due. Probably because those who say such things are making it up. I could careless what happens to Israel. Let them fight their own wars.

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 6:26:28 PM

There is not a nation on this earth that isn't on a collision course with God.

Satan is slowly but surely pushing them that way.

Revelation 16:13-16
ASV(i) 13 And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits, as it were frogs: 14 for they are spirits of demons, working signs; which go forth unto the kings of the whole world, to gather them together unto the war of the great day of God, the Almighty. 15 (Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walked naked, and they see his shame.) 16 And they gathered them together into the place which is called in Hebrew Har-magedon.
ThinkFirst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 6:44:26 PM

There is no jesus that has ever "told us" anything. Your bible is garbage, and those who wrote it are idiots. Your belief that Netanyahu was "raised up by god" does not have anything to support it beyond your own irrational, deluded belief that the bible is the "word of god." Your god doesn't exist, the bible (and all other "holy" manuscripts) are worthless, and no religious war should be engendered by our (US citizens') children. Stop proselytizing your stupid religious politics. They are miserably destructive.
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 7:20:55 PM
As I said Destroy the state of Israel and you destroy The Bible and bible prophecy! never going to happen, and you people rage on!> just makes you look like Fools! Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 7:36:12 PM
Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
Enjoy
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 7:40:17 AM
At 3/26/2015 7:20:55 PM, Rant wrote:
As I said Destroy the state of Israel and you destroy The Bible and bible prophecy! never going to happen, and you people rage on!> just makes you look like Fools! Enjoy

The State of Israel, as we see it today, has nothing to do with the bible, it is nothing ore than a Satanic counterfeit.

The Hebrew Scriptures prove beyond doubt that Israel fell foul of their own unfaithfulness, until Jehovah abandoned them and only kept Judah intact until the line of the Messiah had been fulfilled.

Judaism has never given more than lip service to faithfulness to Jehovah, and still refuse to follow the course his son steered Jehovah's worshippers on to at his father's behest.

In this time of the end, true worship has been re-established, and any from Judaism who truly want to regain favour with Jehovah can do so provided they turn their back on all false worship and join in with his people on the earth today, guided by his son.

Many have done so, and will thus stand a chance of surviving what is to come when all nations, including Israel, turn on Jehovah's people.

Israel suffered and died, in God's eyes, because of the stubborn conviction that they were right and Jehovah was wrong. Judaism carries on that tradition and will perish because of it.

"Get out of her my people" and live says the True God.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 8:13:24 AM
Praise be to Asherah, the most loved of yahweh's consorts. May her trees flourish.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 8:40:12 AM
They are. The Divine Feminine is Returning and the Holy Family, the Elohim, is being restored as She has been seen in spiritual vision coming to earth via the White Buffalo Calf Woman prophesy that God has entered into to bring the spiritual center to the New World, leaving the historical and spiritual mess in the Old World to cool off for generations. The Holy Land has their Sign of the Messiah, Christ's Sword, the Sword of Peace, that is kept now in Nazareth, Israel by Nazareth's highest ranking priest, but it is here in America where She will be arriving bearing the Spirit of Christ. Josephine.

Rant is part of those going to be Left Behind as they are unable spiritually to join in the New Age religious requirements for Truth above religious propaganda. The Old World relied on religious propaganda to fool believers into their beliefs. The Bible, Torah/Tanakh, was created by ancient scribes and priests of Judah cobbling together several pagan religious ideas, especially Egyptian ones, and claimed "Hebrew" origin which is historically false witness as Judaism only got away with their swindle After there were no real pagan priesthoods with any power left in Egypt or Canaan to complain about the religious theft by Judah priests.

Because all the Bible stories, including the New Testament ones, are fictions believed to be historically true, there is no real spiritual foundation left in either Judaism or Pauline Christianity tied to Judaism's tall tales. No one can prove any of the Bible story events and personages ever existed outside their scrolls God has decided new spiritual revelation is in order for our New Age to be based on truthfulness this time, accurate documentation of spiritual events. The Sword of Peace in Nazareth is a real thing and has hundreds of eye-witnesses to its spiritual power. The Vision of Josephine is about real Native Americans involved in the White Buffalo Calf Woman prophesy, and that too is fully documented. There won't be questions of original authorship in these modern spiritually historical events as do plague Judaism, Pauline Christianity, and Muhammadism.

America isn't on any "collision course" with God as God's already been here, boys and girls, for millennia. It's only European racism that thinks God only serves white people's religions.

Enjoy, rant! You are passe already at a young age! Should have bought a squirrel..
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 11:55:41 AM
At 3/27/2015 8:40:12 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
They are. The Divine Feminine is Returning and the Holy Family, the Elohim, is being restored as She has been seen in spiritual vision coming to earth via the White Buffalo Calf Woman prophesy that God has entered into to bring the spiritual center to the New World, leaving the historical and spiritual mess in the Old World to cool off for generations. The Holy Land has their Sign of the Messiah, Christ's Sword, the Sword of Peace, that is kept now in Nazareth, Israel by Nazareth's highest ranking priest, but it is here in America where She will be arriving bearing the Spirit of Christ. Josephine.

You aren't talking about that old 2nd-hand sword that you remodeled and renamed, are you?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."