Jump to topic:

Christians mocking BoG

Excalibur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:54:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
After coming to an enlightened understanding of the poster BoG when catching up on his rebuttles, I urge you to please stop mocking him; It is quite evident he has severe Borderline Personality Disorder:

Extreme reactions"including panic, depression, rage, or frantic actions"to abandonment, whether real or perceived
A pattern of intense and stormy relationships with family, friends, and loved ones, often veering from extreme closeness and love (idealization) to extreme dislike or anger (devaluation)
Distorted and unstable self-image or sense of self, which can result in sudden changes in feelings, opinions, values, or plans and goals for the future (such as school or career choices)
Impulsive and often dangerous behaviors, such as spending sprees, unsafe sex, substance abuse, reckless driving, and binge eating
Recurring suicidal behaviors or threats or self-harming behavior, such as cutting
Intense and highly changeable moods, with each episode lasting from a few hours to a few days
Chronic feelings of emptiness and/or boredom
Inappropriate, intense anger or problems controlling anger
Having stress-related paranoid thoughts or severe dissociative symptoms, such as feeling cut off from oneself, observing oneself from outside the body, or losing touch with reality.

It's okay to debate him on his religious ideology , but to outright call him names and make certain references as to what you believe his current status of living is compared to insects is wrong. Please either debate properly or ignore; if not for civility then for the title of which you, we, call ourselves: Religious.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 8:41:09 AM
At 3/25/2015 7:54:15 AM, Excalibur wrote:
After coming to an enlightened understanding of the poster BoG when catching up on his rebuttles, I urge you to please stop mocking him; It is quite evident he has severe Borderline Personality Disorder:

Extreme reactions"including panic, depression, rage, or frantic actions"to abandonment, whether real or perceived
A pattern of intense and stormy relationships with family, friends, and loved ones, often veering from extreme closeness and love (idealization) to extreme dislike or anger (devaluation)
Distorted and unstable self-image or sense of self, which can result in sudden changes in feelings, opinions, values, or plans and goals for the future (such as school or career choices)
Impulsive and often dangerous behaviors, such as spending sprees, unsafe sex, substance abuse, reckless driving, and binge eating
Recurring suicidal behaviors or threats or self-harming behavior, such as cutting
Intense and highly changeable moods, with each episode lasting from a few hours to a few days
Having stress-related paranoid thoughts or severe dissociative symptoms, such as feeling cut off from oneself, observing oneself from outside the body, or losing touch with reality.

It's okay to debate him on his religious ideology , but to outright call him names and make certain references as to what you believe his current status of living is compared to insects is wrong. Please either debate properly or ignore; if not for civility then for the title of which you, we, call ourselves: Religious.

Haven't you noticed that it's only you hypocrites called Christians that are posting threads to attack me with?

Would Jesus have been doing what you Christians are doing to me? Or would he be sharing the knowledge of God with me and loving me into His kingdom?

John 12
44: And Jesus cried out and said, "He who believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me.

I believe and know the FATHER that Jesus was referring to all the time. That FATHER is the ONE who taught me everything HE wants me to know. HE is the CREATOR and the ONE I listen to .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 8:48:27 AM
You are not following BoG history on religious forums. Christians are not mocking BoG they are subdued by his Godly presence. Just like Jesus claimed the prophesies pointed to him, BoG uses the scriptures to expose the antichrists whom he believes are the Christians because they do not accept him as the voice of God.
BoG unabashedly declares his reading and writing skills are that of a 4th grader and his alcoholic addiction destroyed much of his brain. But that has not stopped him from berating the beliefs and faith of 2 billion Christians. Just proves how little it takes to befuddle Christians with their own scriptures. Scriptures that can easily be applied to fit a delusional liar and a lunatic that Brad Holkesvig is as it was applied 2000 years ago to another liar and lunatic.
Don't mistake their silence for mocking. Christians have waited for 2000 years to hear Jesus. They are not going to rush to judgement. The bible is their guide and this homeless beggar Brad Holkesvig is quoting it rather frequently. This has caused them to pause and consider the possibilities.
Excalibur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 8:52:38 AM
At 3/25/2015 8:41:09 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Haven't you noticed that it's only you hypocrites called Christians that are posting threads to attack me with?

Would Jesus have been doing what you Christians are doing to me? Or would he be sharing the knowledge of God with me and loving me into His kingdom?

I'm not attacking you. I asked Christians not to, mainly due to your illness. Had you been a troll I would not have cared. It's now apparent you are not based on the background info I have gathered from you; but do, in fact, believe what you perceive.
Excalibur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 8:56:12 AM
At 3/25/2015 8:48:27 AM, Harikrish wrote:
You are not following BoG history on religious forums. Christians are not mocking BoG they are subdued by his Godly presence. Just like Jesus claimed the prophesies pointed to him, BoG uses the scriptures to expose the antichrists whom he believes are the Christians because they do not accept him as the voice of God.
BoG unabashedly declares his reading and writing skills are that of a 4th grader and his alcoholic addiction destroyed much of his brain. But that has not stopped him from berating the beliefs and faith of 2 billion Christians. Just proves how little it takes to befuddle Christians with their own scriptures. Scriptures that can easily be applied to fit a delusional liar and a lunatic that Brad Holkesvig is as it was applied 2000 years ago to another liar and lunatic.
Don't mistake their silence for mocking. Christians have waited for 2000 years to hear Jesus. They are not going to rush to judgement. The bible is their guide and this homeless beggar Brad Holkesvig is quoting it rather frequently. This has caused them to pause and consider the possibilities.

Christ did not have Bipolar Personalty Disorder or an alcoholic problem. Your stance on Brad proving any point is completely ridiculous.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:03:00 AM
At 3/25/2015 8:52:38 AM, Excalibur wrote:
At 3/25/2015 8:41:09 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I'm not attacking you. I asked Christians not to, mainly due to your illness. Had you been a troll I would not have cared. It's now apparent you are not based on the background info I have gathered from you; but do, in fact, believe what you perceive.: :

Most Christians are very poor psychiatrists who judge others on appearance instead of listening carefully to what others are saying. They don't understand this scripture at all;

I Corinthians 1:
25: For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26: For consider your call, brethren; not many of you were wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth;
27: but God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise, God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong,
28: God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are,
29: so that no human being might boast in the presence of God.

You have been a very foolish person who has no idea who I AM.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:04:42 AM
At 3/25/2015 8:56:12 AM, Excalibur wrote:
At 3/25/2015 8:48:27 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Christ did not have Bipolar Personalty Disorder or an alcoholic problem. Your stance on Brad proving any point is completely ridiculous.

I will let Brad draw the comparisons.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:05:30 AM

Christ did not have Bipolar Personalty Disorder ...

Perhaps, Christ did indeed have a mental disorder, that would explain a lot.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Excalibur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:06:46 AM
At 3/25/2015 9:03:00 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I Corinthians 1:
25: For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26: For consider your call, brethren; not many of you were wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth;
27: but God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise, God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong,
28: God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are,

You are confusing the word judging with knowing.

Example:

If you walked into a bar, it would be judging to say that you are there to cheat on your wife. If I saw you walking out will making out with a woman, it would not be judging to make the claim that you are cheating.
Excalibur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:09:10 AM
At 3/25/2015 9:05:30 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Mental disorders do nothing in the way of helping one to perform miracles, which Brad has never done.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:11:58 AM
At 3/25/2015 9:06:46 AM, Excalibur wrote:
I Corinthians 1:

Example:

If you walked into a bar, it would be judging to say that you are there to cheat on your wife. If I saw you walking out will making out with a woman, it would not be judging to make the claim that you are cheating.: :

You haven't been in Campbell, CA. to see me in action with all God's chosen believers who come to me to listen to His Voice. You're listening to people in this forum who have been attacking me with some information I've shared with them from the past when God was working on me to get me ready to testify to His knowledge before going out to preach the gospel to find His chosen believers.

All you can see is words in this forum that you have judged me with. You haven't witnessed the 2,000 plus believers I've shared God's knowledge with or all the meals I cooked for God's homeless believers every day for 18 months.
Excalibur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:18:36 AM
At 3/25/2015 9:11:58 AM, bornofgod wrote:
You haven't been in Campbell, CA. to see me in action with all God's chosen believers who come to me to listen to His Voice. You're listening to people in this forum who have been attacking me with some information I've shared with them from the past when God was working on me to get me ready to testify to His knowledge before going out to preach the gospel to find His chosen believers.

All you can see is words in this forum that you have judged me with. You haven't witnessed the 2,000 plus believers I've shared God's knowledge with or all the meals I cooked for God's homeless believers every day for 18 months.

Again, confusing the word judging with knowing. You show signs of a clear disorder: Bipolar. The fact that you have fed people changes nothing. Many charities do the same thing. Feeding someone does not make you Christ. Feeding a multitude with two loaves of bread and five fish is what you have not done. I'm going to ignore any more posts from you. It was nice debating you, Brad.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:19:21 AM
At 3/25/2015 9:05:30 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

The last cut was the deepest. Lol!!!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:23:56 AM
At 3/25/2015 9:18:36 AM, Excalibur wrote:

Again, confusing the word judging with knowing. You show signs of a clear disorder: Bipolar. : :

You're focusing on what you observe rather than hearing the Voice of the Lord and learning who you are in ME.

The fact that you have fed people changes nothing. Many charities do the same thing. Feeding someone does not make you Christ. Feeding a multitude with two loaves of bread and five fish is what you have not done. I'm going to ignore any more posts from you. It was nice debating you, Brad.: :

Christians won't accept the miracles that God is performing today all over the world that isn't like the miracles they read about in the Bible. It's too bad Christians don't believe that our Creator is the only one alive amongst His dead people who can't do anything without Him.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:27:22 AM
I Corinthians 1:

Example:

If you walked into a bar, it would be judging to say that you are there to cheat on your wife. If I saw you walking out will making out with a woman, it would not be judging to make the claim that you are cheating.: :

Volunteering is also how you get your meals free. Hard to believe God would give you all His knowledge and you still cannot perform miracles.
You certainly have a learning disability. God should pick another candidate to do his world. You are too retarded to be of any use. He had the same result with Jesus. The poor man even got killed trying to teach God's message.
But God picking a homeless beggar is a new low.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:35:24 AM
At 3/25/2015 9:27:22 AM, Harikrish wrote:
I Corinthians 1:

Example:

Volunteering is also how you get your meals free. Hard to believe God would give you all His knowledge and you still cannot perform miracles. : :

What's even harder to believe is that Christians believe a man can perform miracles instead of our Creator who created everything.

You certainly have a learning disability. God should pick another candidate to do his world. You are too retarded to be of any use. He had the same result with Jesus. The poor man even got killed trying to teach God's message.
But God picking a homeless beggar is a new low.: :

It's nothing new to God to choose saints and make them homeless before they go our and preach His gospel;

I Corinthians 1:

Fools like you have no idea how God works with His prophets and saints.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:40:23 AM
At 3/25/2015 9:35:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I Corinthians 1:

Example:

Volunteering is also how you get your meals free. Hard to believe God would give you all His knowledge and you still cannot perform miracles. : :

What's even harder to believe is that Christians believe a man can perform miracles instead of our Creator who created everything.

It's nothing new to God to choose saints and make them homeless before they go our and preach His gospel;

But did He also have to pick a mentally deranged homeless beggar to be His messenger. You suffer from severe brain damage from your alcohol addiction and have the reading and writing skills of a 4th grader. You are also uneducated and scripturally illiterate. There are 2 billion better informed Christians than you. Give your insanity a break.

I Corinthians 1:

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:55:18 AM
At 3/25/2015 9:40:23 AM, Harikrish wrote:
I Corinthians 1:

Example:

But did He also have to pick a mentally deranged homeless beggar to be His messenger. You suffer from severe brain damage from your alcohol addiction and have the reading and writing skills of a 4th grader. You are also uneducated and scripturally illiterate. There are 2 billion better informed Christians than you. Give your insanity a break.

God knows what He's doing my poor child. You will know ME in the next age when you get new bodies.

I Corinthians 1:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 10:03:27 AM
At 3/25/2015 9:55:18 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I Corinthians 1:

Example:

God knows what He's doing my poor child. You will know ME in the next age when you get new bodies.

You will still be mentally handicapped. No one was cured of alcoholism and a severely damaged brain in the bible. That is why God can only use you to humiliate you further because with your diminished mental capacity you will be less sensitive to being his functioning idiot.

I Corinthians 1:

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 10:20:49 AM
At 3/25/2015 10:03:27 AM, Harikrish wrote:
I Corinthians 1:

Example:

You will still be mentally handicapped. No one was cured of alcoholism and a severely damaged brain in the bible. That is why God can only use you to humiliate you further because with your diminished mental capacity you will be less sensitive to being his functioning idiot.

If I'm an idiot, then you must be the biggest idiot ever for following me around with an obsession that is easily seen by everyone in this forum.

I Corinthians 1:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 11:33:15 AM
At 3/25/2015 10:20:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/25/2015 10:03:27 AM, Harikrish wrote:
I Corinthians 1:

Example:

If I'm an idiot, then you must be the biggest idiot ever for following me around with an obsession that is easily seen by everyone in this forum.

I Corinthians 1:

Those verses don't even mention mentally handicapped or alcohol addiction that you suffer from. You are a homeless beggar making outrageous claims. There isn't any treatment for your mental condition even in the bible.
SmallTacos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 4:22:28 PM
At 3/25/2015 7:54:15 AM, Excalibur wrote:

That explains it, will do, sir!
I am groot.