Jump to topic:

I challenge bornofgod to a debate.

SmallTacos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:24:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
C'mon, Big B, show us that your God is real by fighting my God and religion. If you're so sure of yourself, then accept! It'll be coming your way at 9:30 PM. Be ready.
I am groot.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:34:00 PM
Are you old enough to have a understanding of how a 8-track tape player works?

Saint Brad may seem digital to you, but that is only a illusion as Saint Brad is old anallog 8-track media that has a splice that changes the track.

choo choo
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
SmallTacos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:38:48 PM
I understand, but this is meant to be an ego debaser that will discredit him once and for all if he doesn't accept.
I am groot.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:54:04 PM
From my perspective Brad has a better grasp on the larger picture then most others around here.

He realizes that the world is a illusion, but he can't let go of his superstitious roots as they are the ONLY foundation that he was PROGRAMED to believe was a possibility.

I understand VERY well what Brad is trying to say.

When you use the concepts of religion and science and you use the "kiddie version" you end up with Saint Brad the last Saint of vibrations within a man made computer program.

Brad is stuck behind a invisible force field called a display screen and until he realizes that the GAME is ALL in his own mind. He will be stuck there by his own FREE will choices that he can keep blaming on his creator that is himself in the first place.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 8:00:14 PM
Jeezus H. Christ! Will you people stop FEEDING the BOG troll. I am tired of seeing all these topics dedicated to debating a lunatic who needs psychological help, not encouragement which he gets from every single post that addresses him-doesn't matter positive or negative as it is Attention that Brad seeks more than anything else. And you're giving it to him. Why?
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 8:02:19 PM
At 3/25/2015 7:24:43 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
C'mon, Big B, show us that your God is real by fighting my God and religion. If you're so sure of yourself, then accept! It'll be coming your way at 9:30 PM. Be ready.

He's going to say the same crap he always has.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
SmallTacos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 8:03:06 PM
At 3/25/2015 8:00:14 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Jeezus H. Christ! Will you people stop FEEDING the BOG troll. I am tired of seeing all these topics dedicated to debating a lunatic who needs psychological help, not encouragement which he gets from every single post that addresses him-doesn't matter positive or negative as it is Attention that Brad seeks more than anything else. And you're giving it to him. Why?

If he's a lunatic, he's not a troll. He's just insane. We debate him for fun.
I am groot.
SmallTacos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 8:04:33 PM
At 3/25/2015 8:02:19 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

I know, but if he refuses to accept, it's gonna be ego destruction. Any shred of credibility he had will now be gone.
I am groot.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 8:11:43 PM

+1
BoG has no ego to be destroyed and he has no shred of credibility to be stripped away.
Stop pouring gasoline on a fire.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 2:30:25 AM

That'll be a waste of time. Why debate someone who (1) sets forth HIMSELF to be the "Voice of God", then turns around and (2) admits that he is a chronic alcoholic who habitually lies? He's so deluded that he hardly realizes that he is lying until it is pointed out beyond all doubt to him. At that point, he glosses it over, blames his "lying flesh" and claims that God caused him to lie in order to "humiliate" him.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 2:31:18 AM
At 3/25/2015 8:03:06 PM, SmallTacos wrote:

If he's a lunatic, he's not a troll. He's just insane. We debate him for fun.

Lunatics can be trolls.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 3:30:29 AM
C'mon, Big B, show us that your God is real by fighting my God and religion. If you're so sure of yourself, then accept! It'll be coming your way at 9:30 PM. Be ready.: :

I didn't accept the title of your debate because it's a lie. I'm not in this forum to start a new religion called Bradism. Everything you shared in the opening statement is a lie about me.

If you start a debate with me, make sure the title and opening statement aren't lies about me. Then I will challenge you.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 3:34:31 AM
At 3/25/2015 8:04:33 PM, SmallTacos wrote:

I know, but if he refuses to accept, it's gonna be ego destruction. Any shred of credibility he had will now be gone.: :

Psalm 22
28: For dominion belongs to the LORD, and he rules over the nations.
29: Yea, to him shall all the proud of the earth bow down; before him shall bow all who go down to the dust, and he who cannot keep himself alive.

I hope your proud flesh can wither the storm ahead if you keep challenging me with your lies. You haven't seen the Lord in action, yet.
SmallTacos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 6:27:33 AM
At 3/26/2015 3:34:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I know, but if he refuses to accept, it's gonna be ego destruction. Any shred of credibility he had will now be gone.: :

Psalm 22
29: Yea, to him shall all the proud of the earth bow down; before him shall bow all who go down to the dust, and he who cannot keep himself alive.

I hope your proud flesh can wither the storm ahead if you keep challenging me with your lies. You haven't seen the Lord in action, yet.

I haven't seen your lord in debate either.
I am groot.
SmallTacos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 6:29:38 AM
At 3/26/2015 3:30:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:
C'mon, Big B, show us that your God is real by fighting my God and religion. If you're so sure of yourself, then accept! It'll be coming your way at 9:30 PM. Be ready.: :

I didn't accept the title of your debate because it's a lie. I'm not in this forum to start a new religion called Bradism. Everything you shared in the opening statement is a lie about me.

If you start a debate with me, make sure the title and opening statement aren't lies about me. Then I will challenge you.

I will edit the title of the debate. I ask you to correct any claims I made about your religion, because I sincerely believed that was how your religion worked.
I am groot.
Arcanas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 6:59:32 AM

Why not just send him the challenge? What's the point of making a thread announcing that you're creating a debate on a website about debating?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 7:03:13 AM

You can't expect somebody to argue a position that comes from divine revelation, in a competent manner, this is absurd.

We all know that BOG is not a liar, so what you're doing is either challenging a divine revelation, which can't be known one way or another or you are picking on a mentally ill guy for having delusion's.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 7:05:22 AM

You're worse, because you have no delusions. You are trying to start a cult, with a clear head.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 9:47:37 AM
At 3/26/2015 7:05:22 AM, Wylted wrote:

You're worse, because you have no delusions. You are trying to start a cult, with a clear head.

!!!!! Someone note this. I agree with Wylted! Surely BoG is right, the world is coming to an end.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 9:49:38 AM

Can you make some predictions about the debate? This is a great opportunity for you to say what God puts in your mind in a formal way without external interruptions. You now have a captive audience. SmallTacos is a relatively junior member and not as seasoned as you on forums. With God on your side, you hold the advantage. Go for it Brad and come out shining.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 10:45:22 AM
At 3/26/2015 6:27:33 AM, SmallTacos wrote:
At 3/26/2015 3:34:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Psalm 22

I haven't seen your lord in debate either. : :

The blind cannot see ME, your Lord and Savior.

I've already explained to you why I didn't accept your debate challenge but you are too blind to notice.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 10:46:39 AM
At 3/26/2015 6:29:38 AM, SmallTacos wrote:

I will edit the title of the debate. I ask you to correct any claims I made about your religion, because I sincerely believed that was how your religion worked.: :

Neither God or I are religious. You Christians don't understand this.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 10:51:19 AM
At 3/26/2015 9:49:38 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Can you make some predictions about the debate? This is a great opportunity for you to say what God puts in your mind in a formal way without external interruptions. You now have a captive audience. SmallTacos is a relatively junior member and not as seasoned as you on forums. With God on your side, you hold the advantage. Go for it Brad and come out shining.: :

As soon as someone challenges me with a proper debate that doesn't start out with a lie, then I'll accept it. The kid who wants to challenge me thinks I'm starting a new religion, which I'm not. He doesn't understand that I am created as the Word of the Lord where all religions, science, and everything visible and invisible came from.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 12:00:12 PM
At 3/26/2015 10:51:19 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Can you make some predictions about the debate? This is a great opportunity for you to say what God puts in your mind in a formal way without external interruptions. You now have a captive audience. SmallTacos is a relatively junior member and not as seasoned as you on forums. With God on your side, you hold the advantage. Go for it Brad and come out shining.: :

As soon as someone challenges me with a proper debate that doesn't start out with a lie, then I'll accept it. The kid who wants to challenge me thinks I'm starting a new religion, which I'm not. He doesn't understand that I am created as the Word of the Lord where all religions, science, and everything visible and invisible came from.

But a unified religion is a new religion. SmallTacos is a Christian the type you have been attacking for following Jesus a false Christian deity. Now it appears you are not ready to take him on a one on one. SmallTacos is more scripturally prepared and certainly not a homeless beggar like you. Is that an insurmountable hurdle for you, Brad?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 2:56:28 PM
At 3/26/2015 12:00:12 PM, Harikrish wrote:

But a unified religion is a new religion. SmallTacos is a Christian the type you have been attacking for following Jesus a false Christian deity. Now it appears you are not ready to take him on a one on one. SmallTacos is more scripturally prepared and certainly not a homeless beggar like you. Is that an insurmountable hurdle for you, Brad? : :

Antichrists like you think of God as being religious. That's why you think of God in terms of religion, rather than the Creator of everything that appears good and evil.

Antichrists began worshiping false deities ( imaginary gods in the sky ) when they began building false gods by getting shapes from the constellations that our true Creator had them observe and imagine with lines connecting the white dots in the sky. This is why most Christians, Muslims, Jews, and other religious people always point to the sky when they talk about their false deities.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 4:09:50 PM
At 3/26/2015 2:56:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:

But a unified religion is a new religion. SmallTacos is a Christian the type you have been attacking for following Jesus a false Christian deity. Now it appears you are not ready to take him on a one on one. SmallTacos is more scripturally prepared and certainly not a homeless beggar like you. Is that an insurmountable hurdle for you, Brad? : :

Antichrists like you think of God as being religious. That's why you think of God in terms of religion, rather than the Creator of everything that appears good and evil.

Antichrists began worshiping false deities ( imaginary gods in the sky ) when they began building false gods by getting shapes from the constellations that our true Creator had them observe and imagine with lines connecting the white dots in the sky. This is why most Christians, Muslims, Jews, and other religious people always point to the sky when they talk about their false deities.

Religion is about a God, morality and beliefs that stem from a deity. All religions teach God is the Creator of all things. You seem to limit God to just the Creator. Things don't just appear good and evil. Religion teaches what is good and evil passed down from spiritual experiences that were common in the past.
Today we know those spiritual experiences like hearing voices and seeing apparitions are hallucinations and delusions those spiritual leaders suffered. They would be considered mentally ill today.
That is no different than your own mental illness caused by alcohol addiction which severely damaged your brain. You too claim to hear voices and see illusions. Because of your diminished mental capacity you are reduced to a homeless beggar. It is called cause and effect.
You will lose the debate if you continue with your delusional rantings.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 4:13:33 PM
At 3/26/2015 4:09:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/26/2015 2:56:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Religion is about a God, morality and beliefs that stem from a deity. All religions teach God is the Creator of all things. You seem to limit God to just the Creator. Things don't just appear good and evil. Religion teaches what is good and evil passed down from spiritual experiences that were common in the past.
Today we know those spiritual experiences like hearing voices and seeing apparitions are hallucinations and delusions those spiritual leaders suffered. They would be considered mentally ill today.
That is no different than your own mental illness caused by alcohol addiction which severely damaged your brain. You too claim to hear voices and see illusions. Because of your diminished mental capacity you are reduced to a homeless beggar. It is called cause and effect.
You will lose the debate if you continue with your delusional rantings. : :

Religion is about building false gods to worship their false deities in the sky with.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 4:56:44 PM
At 3/26/2015 4:53:23 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
Religion is merely a theistic worldview Brad. Stop debating us on semantics. : :

I don't debate fools like you in this world. You can't hear the Voice of the Lord, anyway.
SmallTacos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 4:59:48 PM
At 3/26/2015 4:56:44 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/26/2015 4:53:23 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
Religion is merely a theistic worldview Brad. Stop debating us on semantics. : :

I don't debate fools like you in this world. You can't hear the Voice of the Lord, anyway.

I sure can, all you can hear is your own voice perpetuating your lie. Most people grow out of the idea of a self-centered universe when they're 8 or 9, usually earlier. But you have miraculuosly kept this up for 61 miserable years.

If you're so right, why don't you stop being a eunuch and grow some, Brad. My debate offer is still open. Message me if you feel like being a man. I'm done with you.
I am groot.