You can't destroy the ROCK.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 4:24:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Deuteronomy 32
4: "The Rock, his work is perfect; for all his ways are justice. A God of faithfulness and without iniquity, just and right is he.
5: They have dealt corruptly with him, they are no longer his children because of their blemish; they are a perverse and crooked generation.
6: Do you thus requite the LORD, you foolish and senseless people? Is not he your father, who created you, who made you and established you?

15: "But Jesh'urun waxed fat, and kicked; you waxed fat, you grew thick, you became sleek; then he forsook God who made him, and scoffed at the Rock of his salvation.
16: They stirred him to jealousy with strange gods; with abominable practices they provoked him to anger.
17: They sacrificed to demons which were no gods, to gods they had never known, to new gods that had come in of late, whom your fathers had never dreaded.
18: You were unmindful of the Rock that begot you, and you forgot the God who gave you birth.

2 Samuel 22
1: And David spoke to the LORD the words of this song on the day when the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul.
2: He said, "The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer,
3: my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge, my savior; thou savest me from violence.
4: I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies.
32: "For who is God, but the LORD? And who is a rock, except our God?

The FATHER and ROCK that Jesus referred to was our Creator who will never be destroyed or moved by His people.

John 14
23: Jesus answered him, "If a man loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
24: He who does not love me does not keep my words; and the word which you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.

John 12
49: For I have not spoken on my own authority; the Father who sent me has himself given me commandment what to say and what to speak.
50: And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has bidden me."

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

The ROCK that Jesus and all us saints and prophets speak and write for is our Creator.

God bless those who understand the Word of the Lord,
Saint Brad
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 5:02:00 AM
At 3/26/2015 4:24:08 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Deuteronomy 32
4: "The Rock, his work is perfect; for all his ways are justice. A God of faithfulness and without iniquity, just and right is he.
5: They have dealt corruptly with him, they are no longer his children because of their blemish; they are a perverse and crooked generation.
6: Do you thus requite the LORD, you foolish and senseless people? Is not he your father, who created you, who made you and established you?

15: "But Jesh'urun waxed fat, and kicked; you waxed fat, you grew thick, you became sleek; then he forsook God who made him, and scoffed at the Rock of his salvation.
16: They stirred him to jealousy with strange gods; with abominable practices they provoked him to anger.
17: They sacrificed to demons which were no gods, to gods they had never known, to new gods that had come in of late, whom your fathers had never dreaded.
18: You were unmindful of the Rock that begot you, and you forgot the God who gave you birth.

2 Samuel 22
1: And David spoke to the LORD the words of this song on the day when the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul.
3: my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge, my savior; thou savest me from violence.
4: I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies.

The FATHER and ROCK that Jesus referred to was our Creator who will never be destroyed or moved by His people.

John 14
23: Jesus answered him, "If a man loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
24: He who does not love me does not keep my words; and the word which you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.

John 12
49: For I have not spoken on my own authority; the Father who sent me has himself given me commandment what to say and what to speak.
50: And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has bidden me."

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

The ROCK that Jesus and all us saints and prophets speak and write for is our Creator.

Saint Brad

Can God create a rock so heavy that he can not lift it? Hmmmm???????????? That's the only important thing about rocks that we need to settle.

http://www.gifmania.com...
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 5:20:02 AM
Deuteronomy 32
4: "The Rock, his work is perfect; for all his ways are justice.

Will he raise the People's Eyebrow?
Will he deliver the People's Elbow?
Will he unleash the power of Rock Bottom upon the unbelievers?

https://youtu.be...
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 5:32:17 AM
At 3/26/2015 5:20:02 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
Deuteronomy 32

Beat me to it. I could Smell what you were cookin'......
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 7:01:28 AM
At 3/26/2015 5:32:17 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 3/26/2015 5:20:02 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
Deuteronomy 32

Beat me to it. I could Smell what you were cookin'......

You two need to know your damm role, and shut your damm mouth.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 7:51:18 AM
At 3/26/2015 7:12:28 AM, dee-em wrote:
"You can't destroy the ROCK".

Yes you can. Paper beats rock.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 8:23:47 AM
Deuteronomy 32

2 Samuel 22

John 14

John 12

John 6

Saint Brad

The many uses of rocks in the bible.

"How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones against the rock." (Psalm 137:9).

The only rock in the bible was a person called Peter.

Matthew 16:18 Now I say to you that you are Peter (which means 'rock'), and upon this rock I will build my church, and all the powers of hell will not conquer it.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 10:42:52 AM
Can't any of you antichrists figure out who the ROCK our Creator had His prophets write about?

Psalm 78
34: When he slew them, they sought for him; they repented and sought God earnestly.
35: They remembered that God was their rock, the Most High God their redeemer.
36: But they flattered him with their mouths; they lied to him with their tongues.
37: Their heart was not steadfast toward him; they were not true to his covenant.
38: Yet he, being compassionate, forgave their iniquity, and did not destroy them; he restrained his anger often, and did not stir up all his wrath.
39: He remembered that they were but flesh, a wind that passes and comes not again.

1 Samual 2
1: Hannah also prayed and said, "My heart exults in the LORD; my strength is exalted in the LORD. My mouth derides my enemies, because I rejoice in thy salvation.
2: "There is none holy like the LORD, there is none besides thee; there is no rock like our God.
3: Talk no more so very proudly, let not arrogance come from your mouth; for the LORD is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed.

Genesis 49
24: yet his bow remained unmoved, his arms were made agile by the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob (by the name of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel),

25: by the God of your father who will help you, by God Almighty who will bless you with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that couches beneath, blessings of the breasts and of the womb.

Isaiah 40
28: Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary, his understanding is unsearchable.

Isaiah 41
13: For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."
14: Fear not, you worm Jacob, you men of Israel! I will help you, says the LORD; your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel.
16: You shall winnow them and the wind shall carry them away, and the tempest shall scatter them. And you shall rejoice in the LORD; in the Holy One of Israel you shall glory.
17: When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue is parched with thirst, I the LORD will answer them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them.
20: that men may see and know, may consider and understand together, that the hand of the LORD has done this, the Holy One of Israel has created it.

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
2: When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
3: For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I give Egypt as your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in exchange for you.
14: Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "For your sake I will send to Babylon and break down all the bars, and the shouting of the Chalde'ans will be turned to lamentations.
15: I am the LORD, your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, your King."

No where in the prophecies that God had His prophets write does it mention a man named Jesus as the Lord and Savior. Jesus was a saint who testified to the Word of God but was never meant to be the Lord and King of ALL our Creator's creation. But Jesus did learn who he was after testifying to the knowledge of God and that is that we were ALL created in Christ, also known as the Word of God, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Holy Spirit, Kingdom of the Spirit, etc.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 11:59:14 AM

bornofgod what God says about backflips??? bmx extreme or parkour?? its awesome!!
Never fart near dog
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 12:13:41 PM
At 3/26/2015 10:42:52 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Can't any of you antichrists figure out who the ROCK our Creator had His prophets write about?

Psalm 78
34: When he slew them, they sought for him; they repented and sought God earnestly.
36: But they flattered him with their mouths; they lied to him with their tongues.
37: Their heart was not steadfast toward him; they were not true to his covenant.
38: Yet he, being compassionate, forgave their iniquity, and did not destroy them; he restrained his anger often, and did not stir up all his wrath.
39: He remembered that they were but flesh, a wind that passes and comes not again.

1 Samual 2
1: Hannah also prayed and said, "My heart exults in the LORD; my strength is exalted in the LORD. My mouth derides my enemies, because I rejoice in thy salvation.
2: "There is none holy like the LORD, there is none besides thee; there is no rock like our God.
3: Talk no more so very proudly, let not arrogance come from your mouth; for the LORD is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed.

Genesis 49
24: yet his bow remained unmoved, his arms were made agile by the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob (by the name of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel),

25: by the God of your father who will help you, by God Almighty who will bless you with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that couches beneath, blessings of the breasts and of the womb.

Isaiah 40
28: Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary, his understanding is unsearchable.

Isaiah 41
13: For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."
14: Fear not, you worm Jacob, you men of Israel! I will help you, says the LORD; your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel.
16: You shall winnow them and the wind shall carry them away, and the tempest shall scatter them. And you shall rejoice in the LORD; in the Holy One of Israel you shall glory.
17: When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue is parched with thirst, I the LORD will answer them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them.
20: that men may see and know, may consider and understand together, that the hand of the LORD has done this, the Holy One of Israel has created it.

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
2: When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
3: For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I give Egypt as your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in exchange for you.
14: Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "For your sake I will send to Babylon and break down all the bars, and the shouting of the Chalde'ans will be turned to lamentations.

No where in the prophecies that God had His prophets write does it mention a man named Jesus as the Lord and Savior. Jesus was a saint who testified to the Word of God but was never meant to be the Lord and King of ALL our Creator's creation. But Jesus did learn who he was after testifying to the knowledge of God and that is that we were ALL created in Christ, also known as the Word of God, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Holy Spirit, Kingdom of the Spirit, etc.

Jesus is called Lord and Saviour many times in the bible. You have to be scripturally literate to know that. How would you Brad Holkesvig a homeless beggar know the scriptures when you struggled to remember even 1 verse in the bible by your own admission.

You wrote:" My memory wasn't any good from drinking at such a young age that I couldn't remember one verse in the Bible the whole time I was a Christian. So I wasn't cut out to be a preacher or pastor. "

2 Peter 3:18 But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.

Romans 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Luke 2:11. for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 1:00:21 PM
At 3/26/2015 5:02:00 AM, Otokage wrote:
Can God create a rock so heavy that he can not lift it?

I don"t see any reason why he couldn"t.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 2:27:18 PM
At 3/26/2015 11:59:14 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

bornofgod what God says about backflips??? bmx extreme or parkour?? its awesome!!: :

I took my sons to a BMX extreme event in San Francisco some years ago and it was totally awesome.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 2:27:58 PM

bornofgod what God says about backflips??? bmx extreme or parkour?? its awesome!! : :

I took my sons to a BMX extreme event in San Francisco some years ago and it was totally awesome.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 2:35:23 PM
At 3/26/2015 12:13:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Psalm 78

1 Samual 2

Genesis 49

Isaiah 40

Isaiah 41

Isaiah 43

Jesus is called Lord and Saviour many times in the bible. You have to be scripturally literate to know that. How would you Brad Holkesvig a homeless beggar know the scriptures when you struggled to remember even 1 verse in the bible by your own admission.

Antichrists named Christians made Jesus their Lord and Savior in their NT they wrote and produced but nowhere in the prophecies does it show us saints that Jesus is the Lord and Savior. Our Creator who formed the flesh of man and us saints and prophets is the true Lord and Savior and He's completely invisible to us.

You wrote:" My memory wasn't any good from drinking at such a young age that I couldn't remember one verse in the Bible the whole time I was a Christian. So I wasn't cut out to be a preacher or pastor. "

2 Peter 3:18 But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.

Jesus is a name of a saints. Christ means all of God's thoughts that we saints testify to.

Romans 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

This it totally fabricated by antichrists who call themselves Christians. I've already shown in the prophecies that our FATHER is who Jesus testified to is the Lord and Savior.

Luke 2:11. for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. : :

The Savior created Christ, which is His knowledge that is invisible to man. All God's prophets and us saints testify to Christ ( the thoughts of God ).
Pythasis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 2:41:37 PM

I thought you already established that "anti-christs" can't.
-Liam
"Love the art in yourself, not yourself in art" -Constantine Stanislavsky
"Knowledge, without imagination, is just a list of ingredients - and a list of ingredients does not a cookie make." -Danny Grozdich
www.youtube.com/MusiruneProductions
Debates that need voting:
N/A
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 2:45:52 PM
At 3/26/2015 2:41:37 PM, Pythasis wrote:

I thought you already established that "anti-christs" can't. : :

Your correct. But God's chosen believers in this forum will acknowledge these prophecies about the God they already know.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 4:24:20 PM
At 3/26/2015 2:27:58 PM, bornofgod wrote:

bornofgod what God says about backflips??? bmx extreme or parkour?? its awesome!! : :

yeah digging ramps in my place man.... going to learn how to do backflip with bmx !!
Never fart near dog
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 4:37:03 PM
At 3/26/2015 4:24:20 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 3/26/2015 2:27:58 PM, bornofgod wrote:

yeah digging ramps in my place man.... going to learn how to do backflip with bmx !! : :

When I was living on the farm back in North Dakota, we had dirt bikes. I remember jumping over a ramp and landing 60 feet away. I loved it. Have a great time doing the backward flips, it looks exciting to do.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 4:52:12 PM
At 3/26/2015 4:47:42 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
You can destroy a rock if it's plastic. All it takes is fire. : :

Why aren't you debating these prophecies about our Creator? I thought I was starting a new religion that you want to destroy with all your worldly knowledge of religion.
SmallTacos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 4:56:41 PM
At 3/26/2015 4:52:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Why aren't you debating these prophecies about our Creator? I thought I was starting a new religion that you want to destroy with all your worldly knowledge of religion.

It's already been destroyed. God has already won. I'm not debating a thing because you present evidence that doesn't even deserve to be called circumstantial. I've already pointed out the flaws in your logic. Here's basically what your main hole is:

You interpret the bible as a self-righteous narcissist who believes he is Christ. Anyonr who believes that will defend himself no matter how pathetic his arguments are.
I am groot.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 4:59:49 PM
At 3/26/2015 4:56:41 PM, SmallTacos wrote:

It's already been destroyed. God has already won. I'm not debating a thing because you present evidence that doesn't even deserve to be called circumstantial. I've already pointed out the flaws in your logic. Here's basically what your main hole is:

I can easily see you don't understand what the ROCK in the above prophecies mean. That's because you were made to reject the Word of the Lord during this first age.

You interpret the bible as a self-righteous narcissist who believes he is Christ. Anyonr who believes that will defend himself no matter how pathetic his arguments are. : :

You believe in what God has given you to believe in. I know who I AM and have always been used to speak and write for Him.
SmallTacos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 5:02:03 PM
At 3/26/2015 4:59:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I can easily see you don't understand what the ROCK in the above prophecies mean. That's because you were made to reject the Word of the Lord during this first age.

You interpret the bible as a self-righteous narcissist who believes he is Christ. Anyonr who believes that will defend himself no matter how pathetic his arguments are. : :

You believe in what God has given you to believe in. I know who I AM and have always been used to speak and write for Him.

I Accept the word of God, just not of a madman. You have given me no reason to believe any of your claims. I'm done with you. You don't respond with logic, just contorted interpretations of your own theories.
I am groot.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 5:04:15 PM
At 3/26/2015 5:02:03 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
At 3/26/2015 4:59:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I Accept the word of God, just not of a madman. You have given me no reason to believe any of your claims. I'm done with you. You don't respond with logic, just contorted interpretations of your own theories. : :

You don't even know what the symbolic phrase, "Word of God" means. In fact, not ONE Christian knows what the Word of God means or the name, "Christ".
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 5:28:31 PM

Not the most successful professional wrestler in the world, then?

You're sure?

But, but... it really sounded like him. :(