Jump to topic:

intellectual discussions?

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 7:40:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I was reading over the forums and the words "intellectual discussions" caught my eye and I laughed so hard that if I had false teeth I would of swallowed them.

Would someone please point out what could be called "intellectual discussions"?

The accepted lower level and the highest level that this forum might offer?

Can two dogs have a "intellectual discussion" over who a bone belongs to the most?

I'm being serious here as I find that there is not much of a challenge here for a more mature person. Now I'm not complaining, I'm just explaining. I find this forum very entertaining and I do Learn many things from watching how others react to the Truth and how they react to their fictions of truths.

I do like to tease those that are immature and just try and act like grown ups.

I will let you decide if you fit that mold or not.

Superstitious people are afraid of what they can't, won't and don't understand.

Even the scriptures make Light of that Fact.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 7:45:11 AM
I am not sure where you fit in the mold, but sadly if you want intellectual discussion on an issue, you'll have to do it in a debate setting. This particular sub forum has militant atheists and theists alike who are not interested in a real back and forth.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 8:44:10 AM
But we lesser mortals have to bow to the MEGA intellect displayed by the likes of Brad, MCB, Rant and Bendido, LOL!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 9:08:55 AM
At 3/26/2015 7:40:02 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I was reading over the forums and the words "intellectual discussions" caught my eye and I laughed so hard that if I had false teeth I would of swallowed them.

Can two dogs have a "intellectual discussion" over who a bone belongs to the most?

I'm being serious here as I find that there is not much of a challenge here for a more mature person. Now I'm not complaining, I'm just explaining. I find this forum very entertaining and I do Learn many things from watching how others react to the Truth and how they react to their fictions of truths.

Intellectual discussion has been replaced by divine knowledge. Intellectual discussions are not very profitable or practical as demonstrated by 2 of our members Brad(BoG) and MCB who claim they have divine knowledge that is far more superior and can sustain a merger living as well. Both have taken to the street and have become homeless beggars speaking for God in exchange for charitable donations to cover personal needs.

The surest proof of the viability of God as a provider is people actually living on the proceeds from His Word. BoG and MCB have done exactly that and despite being homeless and destitute have become homeless beggars for God which appears to be life sustaining.

They have struck a blow to intellectual discussions and purely academic exchanges that have no economic or socially redeeming benefits especially to anyone who is homeless and suffers from severe mental problems which both BoG and MCB apparently suffer from.

Imagine the hope they bring to the 2 billion Christians who have been promised God would provide for all their needs.

Philippians 4:19 And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

And now they know how God makes good His promise. He gives them the divine knowledge to go out and share His Word and become inspired homeless beggars. Try challenging that in an intellectual discussion.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 10:49:38 AM

I describe myself as a lime green gum drop of desires and destination.
- Electric-Eccentric

I personally view myself as being most overly wonderful and then some.
- Electric-Eccentric

Boop-oop-a-doop!
- Electric-Eccentric http://www.debate.org... post #11

At 3/17/2015 11:11:16 AM, madera wrote:
Yes I know , but I still say weariness of the soul.
Study is still weariness. It is for intelliectual, not for the intelligent.

Electric-Eccentric wrote:
Soul?
James Brown
get up off of that thing
ooh aah
I said get up off of that thing
- Electric-Eccentric http://www.debate.org... Post #30

I'm being serious here as I find that there is not much of a challenge here for a more mature person.

- Electric-Eccentric created post - "I hear ya cluckin" (Thread deleted)

Now I'm not complaining, I'm just explaining. I find this forum very entertaining and I do Learn many things from watching how others react to the Truth and how they react to their fictions of truths.

If you have a large hole of space and air, there MUST be some cheese around it in scientific theory anyway.
- Electric-Eccentric http://www.debate.org... post #15

Boredom.... - At 3/16/2015 1:09:48 PM, Dazz wrote:
"What" is a casual reply.

Electric-Eccentric - pull my finger?

study - At 3/17/2015 7:52:28 AM, madera wrote:
You have the written words, but not the music,

You will also let us decide if YOU fit that mode or not right?

Captain Obvious.

Gee, I wonder why EE laughs when the words "intellectual discussions" catches his eye?
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 11:23:16 AM
It must be tough not having a healthy sense of humor.

I have never been married or collected children but I do understand children very well. Part of the reason that I wasn't interested in marriage and children as you don't find many that are TRULY happy campers. Most just try and pretend that they are happy as then they will become happy at some future place and time.

I have a long time friend that told me many years ago that normal people were not supposed to be happy.

I found that statement odd as it had never occurred to me that other people thought that way.

This so called NORMAL world is programmed by peoples personal free will choices to be brainwashed into believing that they HAVE to pick from the popular lists they are provided with.

I say the Hell with that superstitious nonsense. I will make my own personal list as lead by the One Truth that exposes the illusions of deceptions and lies called good, also known as fantasy and fiction called Truth and Reality.

I give you kids a few jokes here and there to tone things down a bit for you as I understand that most can only handle lukewarm if that.

Your resistance of thoughts and uncomfortableness is duly noted and I will try and take it much more easy deesy on these forums as Truth can be so much more stranger and upsetting then fictions.

As for the so called debate arenas. My debate with Skyangel over Superman and Mighty Mouse was what my mature opinion saw of what level the debate forum had to offer.

The topic measured and weighed much the same as what I read around the debate boards.

WHY do I say that?

Because there is NEVER any True conclusion or solutions found from what I have seen.

It's mostly just endless circles of arguing that go on and on and never go ANYWHERE that hasn't already been done.

Or it is about what video game is the best or the many concepts of the sexually confused and other popular topics of interest to a buying public at large.

If I missed something where a solution was found or a great revelation was released and the like,

please point out where it is and I will read it and give you my grown mature adult in the Truth opinions if you believe you could handle it. I will promise to try and keep the temperature at a low heat as not to boil anyone's minds beyond what they can handle.

It can be tough being a grown up in a world filled with those that are not interested in growing up beyond the illusions of being grown up.

That is something I noticed many years ago, that the world is filled with people that believe that if they try and ACT smart and grown up that they will at some future time become the REAL deal.

WHY do I HAVE to play make believe and pretend with the many?

No one but Sky has answered to that question as of yet around here.

I know the answer, but YOU don't.

Doesn't that make you feel the least bit childish?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 11:48:25 AM

Yes, I have noticed how you react to the truth also, lol.

I usually find that the least mature ones are the ones who spend their time accusing others of being immature / childish, lol.

I hope not.

But I leave it to others to judge. There is always a queue of people willing to do so.

That covers most atheists on this site, and a lot of theists also, lol.

The bible roundly condemns all forms of superstition, and it does come in many forms, from relying on "luck" to spiritism.

The scriptures also criticise the "wise and intellectual" and praise those like me who have no pretensions in that direction.

Matthew 11:25
ASV(i) 25 At that season Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou didst hide these things from the wise and understanding, and didst reveal them unto babes:

1 Corinthians 1:26-30
ASV(i) 26 For behold your calling, brethren, that not many wise after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27 but God chose the foolish things of the world, that he might put to shame them that are wise; and God chose the weak things of the world, that he might put to shame the things that are strong; 28 and the base things of the world, and the things that are despised, did God choose, yea and the things that are not, that he might bring to nought the things that are: 29 that no flesh should glory before God. 30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who was made unto us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification, and redemption:

1 Corinthians 1:19
ASV(i) 19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And the discernment of the discerning will I bring to nought.

Me?

I am more than happy to be a dumbo, or a "tard" as Annanicole calls me, and those like me, lol. At least it means that God can use me, and does.

I would far rather rely on God for my understanding than have to rely on me.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 12:14:08 PM
Thanks for the giggles MCB.

I hear what you are going on about as it's just old reruns to me as it's all nothing new under the sun.

I have a very good understanding of the JW cult, yes it is a cult as most all religion are in one form or another.

Call a turd a rose or a rose a turd and it's the same for those that can't tell the difference.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 12:40:25 PM
At 3/26/2015 12:14:08 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
Thanks for the giggles MCB.

I hear what you are going on about as it's just old reruns to me as it's all nothing new under the sun.

I have a very good understanding of the JW cult, yes it is a cult as most all religion are in one form or another.

Call a turd a rose or a rose a turd and it's the same for those that can't tell the difference.

You're welcome.

The difference is that the JWs teach the truth as taught by Christ and the apostles.

Accept it, or not, it is your choice.

Of course it is re-runs, I can only tell the truth, I cannot change it.

Fortunately holy spirit is a good cure for catarrh, and so I can smell the rose of truth very clearly thanks, despite all the pollution this world throws at me.

If you have a good understanding of them then you know they teach the truth, if you don't know that then you don;t have as god an understanding as you think.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 12:41:24 PM
At 3/26/2015 8:44:10 AM, JJ50 wrote:
But we lesser mortals have to bow to the MEGA intellect displayed by the likes of Brad, MCB, Rant and Bendido, LOL!

Oh I do not display any intellectual ability at all and I am proud of it, because at least it means that God can use me as he does.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 1:09:50 PM
At 3/26/2015 11:23:16 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I have never been married or collected children but I do understand children very well.

One doesn't need to be married to collect children.

Coal-sacks and a job in an ice-cream van work well too.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 2:04:20 PM
Even tho I prefer small children at a distance, I will protect them from harm if need be.

This earthly world and it's many popular perversions have always been around and always will in a world that never has enough grown mature Honest and Truthful adults available for protection of those that require it .

I have never been a child as it never interested me. I left the make believe and pretend for those that required it. I have always been most interested in WHY this world was the way that it was/is and why the many of the people said one thing and then did another.

I Learned the reasons WHY and far far more beyond that over the years. I still Learn more everyday that I didn't realize in the past.

BIG EGO you may say?

YES YES YES, that I do have as all REAL grown ups have BIG egos as they have plenty of room within their minds and thoughts for growing such confidence and true trust and Honesty that appears to the immature in thought to be acting like a BIG shot or the smartest person in the world. And we also have the riding high on the horse and many other popular selections that the immature in thought say when they are bothered by what they are not capable of understanding with the mindsets that they choose to have.

You can not offend me or upset me with means that seem to work on those of the many as it won't work on those that are of the Few that follow and LIVE in the True One Truth that is always around us and within us IF WE CHOOSE to SEE that Truth.

Most choose to deny and reject ANYTHING or anyone that seems to get in the WAY of their possible ESCAPE from what bothers them and their denials.

Most prefer their deceptions and lies called good as that seems the EASY path as it is a wide path with room for deceptions, lies and FUN evil things and such. People convince themselves and any others that follow suit that if you were born with certain confused thoughts and evil goals that it must be the fault of their parents, governments, Gods and sciences or what ever else they can day dream up.

Heaven and Hell are not places, they are conditions of the human mind.

I already Live in Heaven and can witness those that choose Hell as it is as plain as the gnashing of the many teeth around here for a start.

I don't blame you, or judge you as that is for YOUR OWN personal choice as to how you feel guilty or judged.

I understand the meaning very well of the words "forgive them Father for they know not what they do". The immature in thought and mindset are not capable of knowing what they are doing anymore then a very small clueless child would.

But I will still tease those that choose to be teased as I know that it is the only way to get little minds with tiny thoughts to think about maybe growing up just a tiny little bit.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 2:52:24 PM

Even the scriptures make Light of that Fact. : :

You reject everyone's thoughts and make fun of them. This is not the love of God at all. You're only interested in your own thoughts that you believe are superior to everyone else's.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 3:36:26 PM
I find "some" of what you have to say very interesting as you are being as Truthful as is humanly possible for you at this TIME.

You are VERY confused as are most that choose to be confused.

FREE will CHOICE is a very personal thing.

Wasting ones TIME on trying to find a place for the blame and responsibilities that you CHOOSE NOT to deal with is not LIVING, it is just getting by in the concepts of earthly Hell.

YOU are in control of YOUR OWN mind and HOW YOU CHOOSE to view the world WITHIN you and around you.

But you are on the correct path when you claim that this earthly world is a great illusion. Don't feel bad Brad as it took me many years before I could see and UNDERSTAND just WHAT the great illusion was and HOW to understand it to a 100 percent degree and level.

When a person is 100 percent superstition free they are FREE to discover unknown areas of the human mind.

Once you had the Truth and Facts you never go back as a pup would return to it's warm milkshake.

to be or not to be, that is the choice.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 7:31:16 PM
Now don't go tossin" a hissy fit or worse.

I very clearly realize that immature people get VERY upset when they look in the mirror for a brief moment and realize that THEY are just a fraud and a fake.

So WHAT do most do when that Honest TRUTH is REVEALED to them from the God/god within them?
They do like any programed human will do.

They go on the defense of their security blanket as it is the only security that they have faith in until something better comes along.

Security blankies, stuffed toys and such seem popular with many of the young. Thumb sucking and other distractions away from what small humans fear as they have little or no understanding of the BIGGER world beyond them.

When I was a younger lad, I was basically fearless, but not stupid.

I did and still do look all ways a few times before I enter traffic of any sort.

Another thing that has always stuck with me from my youth is that I almost always have my own supply of clean drinking water along with me.

When very young and bottles were popular, baby bottles as they call them. A glass or plastic bottle with a nipple on it. I do like milk, most any kind of milk. Always did and still do. I could drink a couple gallons of milk when a teen. I still drink plenty of milk these days and I still like most any kind. Cow, goat, canned, powdered and such. I even like so called coco nut milk on occasion.

Back to the younger version of me. When I was at the stage that a bottle with a nipple was given to me I wouldn't give up my bottles with the nipples until they got me a canteen as I would haul a baby bottle with it's nipple around with me in my back pocket as it seemed a wise thing to do. I didn't have anyone trying to tease me as I had my own personal view of others and the world around me. I was best not messed with no matter how much older you might be. Never been spanked as talking to me worked. Still to this day people respect my personal space and don't try and seriously take me on. I will say what I want to say. You folks around here are getting a very toned down version as I have to be "polite" to the degree of not telling lies as I prefer following a plan that has more space for my own free will thinking and thoughts.
I learned at a early age that most are just talk and pretend.

Back to the water topic, I still carry plenty of my own drinking water with me.
Even if I'm going places that have their own water supplies. I will haul with what I figure I require for the time that I'm away from my favorite water sources.

I mostly drink pure clean plain water, as much as I can per day. I drink milk and good fruit juices as well as vegetable and tomato juices. next and then other beverages on occasion.

WHAT type of fluids do you take in? Mostly pure water without anything added?

Coffee, teas, sodas and such all have to filter through the system before your body can use the water properly. WATER is needed for LIFE.

So what about the topic of "intellectual discussions".

Seems I was 100 percent correct in that there is little to find that is of a grown up nature as the wise of scripture or some famous BIG head or invisible or whatever might agree?

You people still will not tell me WHY I have to play make believe and pretend realities along with those of the many.

I AM of the few that follow the narrow path that exposes the deceptions and lies called good.

WHY should I ?live? in HELL when I can have Heaven in the mind?

please don't hate me because I tease the immature.

It is the ONLY way to get them to choose to grow up a bit more then they are.

Humans are basically lazy day dreamers as a norm.

I figure why should I dream about Living when I can Live in the now and not be enslaved with all the nonsense that is popular in this world.

I choose what I like and I don't like as I KNOW WHO I AM,l where I came from, where I AM and where I AM going as well as is required for a healthy human mindset.

So anyone know of some intellectual discussions that I may of missed around here?

Maybe any real intellectual discussions get deleted for the try at normal balance?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 10:03:11 PM
At 3/26/2015 3:36:26 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I find "some" of what you have to say very interesting as you are being as Truthful as is humanly possible for you at this TIME.

You are VERY confused as are most that choose to be confused.

FREE will CHOICE is a very personal thing.

The belief that you have free will has confused you ever since you woke up in a world that you believe is real. When this world is destroyed soon, you won't remember being deceived by what you saw in a mirror.

Wasting ones TIME on trying to find a place for the blame and responsibilities that you CHOOSE NOT to deal with is not LIVING, it is just getting by in the concepts of earthly Hell.

YOU are in control of YOUR OWN mind and HOW YOU CHOOSE to view the world WITHIN you and around you.

That lie was even believed by Adam and Eve.

But you are on the correct path when you claim that this earthly world is a great illusion. Don't feel bad Brad as it took me many years before I could see and UNDERSTAND just WHAT the great illusion was and HOW to understand it to a 100 percent degree and level.

I know the Creator of the great illusion that you have never known before. You got your information from men who don't want to believe this virtual reality was created by a Master Programmer.

When a person is 100 percent superstition free they are FREE to discover unknown areas of the human mind.

I've met many of you meta-physical believers who don't know our Creator.

Once you had the Truth and Facts you never go back as a pup would return to it's warm milkshake.

to be or not to be, that is the choice. : :

You have no choice but to be hidden behind a very strong veil. Once the veil is lifted, you will know ME.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 10:57:08 PM
Now Saint Brad, I can see your tale waggin' behind you.

You act like a confused puppy that is not sure about who or what is before them.

wag wag wag away within your deluded programming.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 11:43:07 PM
At 3/27/2015 10:57:08 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
Now Saint Brad, I can see your tale waggin' behind you.

You act like a confused puppy that is not sure about who or what is before them.

wag wag wag away within your deluded programming. : :

You have been listening to too many very confused people.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 12:28:13 AM
I don't mind listening to you Brad even tho you are confused.

Much like little children tell me their fantasy and fictional realities is much the same.

I don't mind listening to them also as you never know just what may be learned from the imaginations of those that push reality so far away that they have little chance of seeing the reality that they are tripping over.

Once you realize that the world around you can be seen and touched as well as smelled with the senses. Once you grow up and face reality and the One Truth that will set you free. You will then be on the Way to having a better understanding of the ILLUSIONS that those of the lost and blind leading the blind many choose with their own free will choices to follow within their superstitious mindsets.

You can't win against the One Truth, not even within your vibrations.

Take a look around this place Brad.

Do you see anyone else trying to take me on and come out on top?

If the level that I show here is just warm milk and cookies,

What do you think the full main coarse might be like?
Excalibur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 4:24:06 AM

This, from the one who presented the world with the all great and mighty: "I hear ya cluckin" discussion.

I had high hopes for you after such a subject: Pardon my disregard of it and other such wise topics you have deemed worthy of presentation, I had rebuttals due on other sites; but none-the-less, they were deeply significant to the forum. After an attempt at locating that particular piece, I realize you have deleted it; I surmise the replies were not up to your standard? Regardless, I shall add my retort now. I do hope it is as intellectually worthy of your time as you believe it ought be.

"I hear/see (whatever it was) ya cluckin."

"Give me your pardon, sir: I've done you wrong; But pardon't, as you are a gentleman. This presence knows, and you must needs have heard, how I am punish'd with a sore distraction. What I have done, that might your nature, honour and exception roughly awake, I here proclaim was madness." -Hamlet.

If you profess religion and religious followers to be insane (I skimmed it so I'm not exactly sure as to what it entailed), then accusing us of "cluckin" is fatuous: Deranged people do out-of-the-ordinary things, do they not? However, as this is a sentiment, lets dive into reality.

What should be contemplated, in light of this, is that the whimsical intellect you discern others who do not concur with your beliefs to posses could perhaps stem from Avoidant personality disorder. Demeaning others to distinguish yourself inferior is an effect from the low self-esteem within the illness. If left untreated the disease could lead to:

Loneliness,
Anxiety,
Depression,
Social Isolation,
and Bullying -the stage of which you appear to be.

I urge you to seek counseling.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 10:10:15 AM
I deleted nothing if that is what you are saying. The new religious board moderator deleted it as well as the other thread I started around the same time. The thread about boxes.

I agreed with the moderator in messages that the two threads were mostly gimmicks to wake up the dead as it was a bit slate around here at the time.

So I didn't mind that they were deleted as they were a bit more then the members here could handle.

I have toned it back down and then some as I realize that it's not really fair for me to play I got your nose beyond what the superstitious can handle in these daze of economic collapse and wide spread anger and fear fueled confusion and it's end results. I keep up on what is going on around this earthly world of advanced progress and the promise of food for all and all for FUN...

As for religion and such. I have NO religion or non religion. I have no requirement for man made concepts such as religions and non religions.

I also view most of the scientific community as day dreamers that have a large hole/space of air and they make up a "scientific" theory that if you have a hole or space of air that there must be more of them and that they must be surrounded by cheeze of some sort.

ALL I ask of others is that they GROW UP and leave the childish ways of deceptions and lies called good behind them. When small children get so "caught up" in their make believe and pretend they soon end up LOST within their fantasy and fiction until it becomes their reality. Keep doing that all through life and you NEVER really GROW UP but within the illusion of deceptions and lies called good.

The reason that those of the many such as yourself get so upset and angry when their "reality" and subjective truths and biased opinion are threatened, is that when it's ALL you have and all you have is just an illusion,

well then you have confused people fighting and arguing over who is more deceived and lost.

The blind leading the blind.

Put a tiny bit of thought into WHY you are so bothered by me that you try and do as the Pharisees in the bible story did with the Jesus character.

I tell you that you are acting like confused angry children and you just try and tell me that it is I that is the confused angry child.

Now remember that I AM being very toned down around here.

How far down the rabbit hole do you dare venture?

I love a challenge as they are very rare these daze with the continuing economic collapse and the crazy effects it is having on those of the many.

As for seeking treatment. I would greatly enjoy matching wits with a top shelf shrink.

Problem is that they all react to me in much the same way that the people around here react.

I would just end up with the shrinks trying to pass me off to some other shrinks so that they could keep the illusion of a working concept.

Any questions?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 11:02:28 AM
At 3/28/2015 10:10:15 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I deleted nothing if that is what you are saying. The new religious board moderator deleted it as well as the other thread I started around the same time. The thread about boxes.

I agreed with the moderator in messages that the two threads were mostly gimmicks to wake up the dead as it was a bit slate around here at the time.

So I didn't mind that they were deleted as they were a bit more then the members here could handle.

I have toned it back down and then some as I realize that it's not really fair for me to play I got your nose beyond what the superstitious can handle in these daze of economic collapse and wide spread anger and fear fueled confusion and it's end results. I keep up on what is going on around this earthly world of advanced progress and the promise of food for all and all for FUN...

As for religion and such. I have NO religion or non religion. I have no requirement for man made concepts such as religions and non religions.

I also view most of the scientific community as day dreamers that have a large hole/space of air and they make up a "scientific" theory that if you have a hole or space of air that there must be more of them and that they must be surrounded by cheeze of some sort.

ALL I ask of others is that they GROW UP and leave the childish ways of deceptions and lies called good behind them. When small children get so "caught up" in their make believe and pretend they soon end up LOST within their fantasy and fiction until it becomes their reality. Keep doing that all through life and you NEVER really GROW UP but within the illusion of deceptions and lies called good.

The reason that those of the many such as yourself get so upset and angry when their "reality" and subjective truths and biased opinion are threatened, is that when it's ALL you have and all you have is just an illusion,

well then you have confused people fighting and arguing over who is more deceived and lost.

The blind leading the blind.

Put a tiny bit of thought into WHY you are so bothered by me that you try and do as the Pharisees in the bible story did with the Jesus character.

I tell you that you are acting like confused angry children and you just try and tell me that it is I that is the confused angry child.

Now remember that I AM being very toned down around here.

How far down the rabbit hole do you dare venture?

I love a challenge as they are very rare these daze with the continuing economic collapse and the crazy effects it is having on those of the many.

As for seeking treatment. I would greatly enjoy matching wits with a top shelf shrink.

Problem is that they all react to me in much the same way that the people around here react.

I would just end up with the shrinks trying to pass me off to some other shrinks so that they could keep the illusion of a working concept.

Any questions? : :

You're just a typical selfish person in this world that you believe is real.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 11:33:57 AM
I AM far more REAL then you can handle at this point in your growth.

Wake up Saint Dorthy

Wake up from your confused dream.

maybe if I say in the name of Jesus or something like that?

I noticed that there was a new tongue wager that joined the forum this week so that they could try and cast the demons out of me like Benny Hinn might do.

So I will try a little of that blind faith on ya,

Yabba dabba doo

did any of it work?

Maybe it's a TIME release spell or requires a pull of a divine finger to get it in motion?

You have to excuse me as I have a tough TIME keeping up with popular fads and trends. By the TIME I find out they have a new Dr Pepper flavor because I find a discarded soda can along my narrow path from the traveler before me. I get to the next convenience stop and find out that it was a Limited Edition that is not being made anymore, then a kid with glasses yells from over on the wide path that I might be able to buy some on eBay the worlds biggest garage sale.

And you think you have problems...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 1:12:21 PM
At 3/26/2015 10:49:38 AM, ethang5 wrote:

- Electric-Eccentric

- Electric-Eccentric

Boop-oop-a-doop!

Soul?
James Brown
get up off of that thing
ooh aah

I'm being serious here as I find that there is not much of a challenge here for a more mature person.

Now I'm not complaining, I'm just explaining. I find this forum very entertaining and I do Learn many things from watching how others react to the Truth and how they react to their fictions of truths.

If you have a large hole of space and air, there MUST be some cheese around it in scientific theory anyway.

Captain Obvious.

Gee, I wonder why EE laughs when the words "intellectual discussions" catches his eye?

It is caused by a knee jerk allergy to the word "intellectual". Please continue.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 9:59:16 AM
At 3/28/2015 1:12:21 PM, Harikrish wrote:

- Electric-Eccentric

- Electric-Eccentric

Boop-oop-a-doop!

Soul?
James Brown
get up off of that thing
ooh aah

Captain Obvious.

It is caused by a knee jerk allergy to the word "intellectual". Please continue.

You seem to be allergic to more than just the word.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 10:06:26 AM

- Electric-Eccentric

- Electric-Eccentric

Boop-oop-a-doop!

Soul?
James Brown
get up off of that thing
ooh aah

Captain Obvious.

Please don't cross thread contaminate.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 12:31:04 PM
At 3/28/2015 11:33:57 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I AM far more REAL then you can handle at this point in your growth.

Wake up Saint Dorthy

Wake up from your confused dream.

maybe if I say in the name of Jesus or something like that?

I noticed that there was a new tongue wager that joined the forum this week so that they could try and cast the demons out of me like Benny Hinn might do.

So I will try a little of that blind faith on ya,

Yabba dabba doo

did any of it work?

Maybe it's a TIME release spell or requires a pull of a divine finger to get it in motion?

You have to excuse me as I have a tough TIME keeping up with popular fads and trends. By the TIME I find out they have a new Dr Pepper flavor because I find a discarded soda can along my narrow path from the traveler before me. I get to the next convenience stop and find out that it was a Limited Edition that is not being made anymore, then a kid with glasses yells from over on the wide path that I might be able to buy some on eBay the worlds biggest garage sale.

And you think you have problems... : :

You can only imagine what it's like to be a saint used by our Creator. There are many people like you who interpreted the scriptures to your own advantage to avoid the world. You will burn up like all God's other people who believe this world and their bodies are real. All that will be left after this world is destroyed are God's thoughts where everything visible and invisible came from.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 11:58:14 PM
I understand that you are inside the computer game and I AM outside the game you are stuck in.

I can see you but you can't see me.

You just try and pretend that you can as that is what seems to make some sort of bent sense to you.

You can't fool me Brad, you are only fooling yourself on this vibrating creator game you like to play. Your not even very good at it. You are a bit like a siren on a old fire truck. After awhile even trained animals can copy the sounds and vibrations.
Accipiter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 12:33:51 AM

People who are superstitious are motivated by feelings of inadequate control and fear.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 10:58:45 AM
At 3/31/2015 12:33:51 AM, Accipiter wrote:

People who are superstitious are motivated by feelings of inadequate control and fear.

What about a person such as myself that is 100% superstition free?

What are we motivated by?

Now for those that want to say that no person can be 100% superstition free.

Do you believe that a person can be a little bit pregnant or a little bit dead and such?

Sounds like weird and warped examples?

The point that I AM making is that we do have free will choice and that those of the Few that choose the "other path", the path that is less traveled and popular. The path that is much like the narrow path of scripture that is the Way, the Truth and the Life.

Why just follow the Jesus of scripture when you can be that Jesus in the One Truth of the Living God.

Why do I use all the religious talk and words when I AM not religious?

Same reason that people meow at their cats and bark at their dogs...