Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 2:45:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
LOVE your enemies as you would LOVE yourself

WHAT does that mean?

That we should have a mature, honest and truthful understanding of those that seem on "the other side".

That we should put ourselves in their shoes and feel the understanding from their perspectives.

I treat others the way that I want to be treated. I enjoy being teased and insulted as i view it as FREE stand up comedy and circus side show attractions.

It all has to do with HOW we VIEW the world around us and within us.

I prefer to see it as it is in the realm of total Honest, balanced Truthful understanding.

I prefer others to tell me if they think I'm ugly or smell bad or maybe they may be upset because they view me as being in their way of something they desire and want.

So back to the LOVE thing.

HOW can a person LOVE others if they can not LOVE themselves?

HOW can a person understand others if they have a limited understanding of themselves?

I LOVE myself very very much, yes yes yes I do. I always have as it seemed to make perfect sense to me. I greatly enjoy my own company very much as I'm the most entertaining person I have ever known in my Life. I come up with some pretty funny concepts when I think about the way the world out there goes about their daily make believe and pretend realities with the little white picket fences and living happy ever after some day in the future.

I don't call that living. I call that Hell.

Don't hate me because I'm Truthful
if you must hate, do it because you hate yourself.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 2:50:17 PM
At 3/26/2015 2:45:22 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

WHAT does that mean?

That we should have a mature, honest and truthful understanding of those that seem on "the other side".

That we should put ourselves in their shoes and feel the understanding from their perspectives.

I treat others the way that I want to be treated. I enjoy being teased and insulted as i view it as FREE stand up comedy and circus side show attractions.

It all has to do with HOW we VIEW the world around us and within us.

I prefer to see it as it is in the realm of total Honest, balanced Truthful understanding.

I prefer others to tell me if they think I'm ugly or smell bad or maybe they may be upset because they view me as being in their way of something they desire and want.

So back to the LOVE thing.

HOW can a person LOVE others if they can not LOVE themselves?

HOW can a person understand others if they have a limited understanding of themselves?

I LOVE myself very very much, yes yes yes I do. I always have as it seemed to make perfect sense to me. I greatly enjoy my own company very much as I'm the most entertaining person I have ever known in my Life. I come up with some pretty funny concepts when I think about the way the world out there goes about their daily make believe and pretend realities with the little white picket fences and living happy ever after some day in the future.

I don't call that living. I call that Hell.

Don't hate me because I'm Truthful
if you must hate, do it because you hate yourself.

The love of God is His thoughts where we were created. So if we share our thoughts together in harmony and respect without any fear, you will learn more about who God is and who we are within His thoughts.

Those who reject other people's thoughts live in a fearful world around them.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 3:55:41 PM
I AM already FREE

why would I be interested in any form of fetters or bondage that I don't REQUIRE as you do?

You are offering me a colorful turd in a long flowing robe and expecting me to thank you,lol...

No thanks, but keep on witnessing or vibrating or what ever it is that floats your ark.

I find it interesting as I watch the many changes that you have gone through since Sky and I have been reprogramming you.

The Lord moves in mysterious Ways.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 4:17:31 PM
At 3/26/2015 3:55:41 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I AM already FREE

why would I be interested in any form of fetters or bondage that I don't REQUIRE as you do?

You are offering me a colorful turd in a long flowing robe and expecting me to thank you,lol...

No thanks, but keep on witnessing or vibrating or what ever it is that floats your ark.

I find it interesting as I watch the many changes that you have gone through since Sky and I have been reprogramming you.

The Lord moves in mysterious Ways.; :

You're free because you reject everything else in this world but yourself. It's like living on the North Pole all alone.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 4:26:19 PM

that is a contradiction how you can love your enemy the one you hate? its just words in reality it doesnt exist.
Never fart near dog
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 4:43:04 PM
At 3/26/2015 4:26:19 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

that is a contradiction how you can love your enemy the one you hate? its just words in reality it doesnt exist. : :

Those of you with some wisdom of God knows Him and His love for ALL His creation. Those who hate their neighbors do not know Him.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 4:46:43 PM

that is a contradiction how you can love your enemy the one you hate? its just words in reality it doesnt exist.

The anger of hate is a superstitious based logic.

An example: Most of the soldiers in war would rather NOT be killing the "enemy" on the other side. They are just pawns in the BIG game of money and power and they either do what they were trained to do or they most likely die in one way or another. If the "enemy" don't get you, your own side just might.

Most LOVE the anger monkeys on their backs as it is what makes them feel ALIVE.

Get rid of the anger monkeys and you don't have many REAL enemies.

No if a enemy is a a Life threatening "in the NOW" sort of thing such as a crazed zombie looking for their next fix of what helps them to try and escape. Then you use the force necessary to stop the threat without anger or unjustness.

I tease all the same, don't matter what superstitious based concepts that they choose to try and follow and believe in. I view it as people will try and believe whatever they choose to try and believe no matter if it's mostly make believe and pretend or not.

The ?thinking? of the MA$$E$ is that if they can get ALL to follow and believe the same "concept" that they do, that then it will BECOME the ONLY true reality.

The sad funny part is that it will NEVER happen in the earthly world as you don't make any profit and have any control over the MA$$E$ if they don't have their different sports teams, religions, politics and sciences.

Not enough mature grown ups in the world is the problem. Most are waiting for the OTHERS to grow up first.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 4:48:57 PM
At 3/26/2015 4:46:43 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

The anger of hate is a superstitious based logic.

An example: Most of the soldiers in war would rather NOT be killing the "enemy" on the other side. They are just pawns in the BIG game of money and power and they either do what they were trained to do or they most likely die in one way or another. If the "enemy" don't get you, your own side just might.

Most LOVE the anger monkeys on their backs as it is what makes them feel ALIVE.

Get rid of the anger monkeys and you don't have many REAL enemies.

No if a enemy is a a Life threatening "in the NOW" sort of thing such as a crazed zombie looking for their next fix of what helps them to try and escape. Then you use the force necessary to stop the threat without anger or unjustness.

I tease all the same, don't matter what superstitious based concepts that they choose to try and follow and believe in. I view it as people will try and believe whatever they choose to try and believe no matter if it's mostly make believe and pretend or not.

The ?thinking? of the MA$$E$ is that if they can get ALL to follow and believe the same "concept" that they do, that then it will BECOME the ONLY true reality.

The sad funny part is that it will NEVER happen in the earthly world as you don't make any profit and have any control over the MA$$E$ if they don't have their different sports teams, religions, politics and sciences.

Not enough mature grown ups in the world is the problem. Most are waiting for the OTHERS to grow up first. : :

The biblical meaning of the word "hate" is to totally reject someone's thoughts. You don't have to be angry at someone to hate his thoughts.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 4:57:36 PM
I personally don't hate you or your thoughts. WHY would or should I if I was a grown mature adult?

It is the immature in thought that reject others.

I don't reject others or their thoughts. they do that as they look in the mirror of Truth and Honesty and don't realize that it's not a window.

People judge themselves when they believe that it is others that are judging them.

When people feel guilt, WHY do they feel guilty?

WHO do most blame?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 5:08:27 PM
At 3/26/2015 4:57:36 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I personally don't hate you or your thoughts. WHY would or should I if I was a grown mature adult?

I don't reject others or their thoughts. they do that as they look in the mirror of Truth and Honesty and don't realize that it's not a window.

People judge themselves when they believe that it is others that are judging them.

WHO do most blame?

Eve blamed the visible serpent and Adam blamed Eve. Neither one blamed their Creator for making them and the visible world that caused them to believe it's real.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 6:59:15 PM
At 3/26/2015 5:08:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:

WHO do most blame?

Eve blamed the visible serpent and Adam blamed Eve. Neither one blamed their Creator for making them and the visible world that caused them to believe it's real.

Adam and Eve are just characters in a made up story. They were never real living people named Adam and Eve. It is about the whole human race and how they are day dreaming of paradise as they try and deny and reject the Truth that gets in the way of their fun and escape. There is so much to the story of Adam and Eve that most miss as they want to try and turn it into a history lesson of magic things and talking snakes.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 9:06:01 PM
At 3/26/2015 6:59:15 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 3/26/2015 5:08:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:

WHO do most blame?

Adam and Eve are just characters in a made up story. They were never real living people named Adam and Eve. It is about the whole human race and how they are day dreaming of paradise as they try and deny and reject the Truth that gets in the way of their fun and escape. There is so much to the story of Adam and Eve that most miss as they want to try and turn it into a history lesson of magic things and talking snakes. : :

Once you understand what's invisible, then the visible is understood.