Jump to topic:

Heretic

DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 3:56:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This the title of the recently released book by, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, a Muslim who states emphatically that Islam needs serious and immediate reform. Many Muslims who currently fear for their lives are trying to make changes from within, but Muslims who still want to live in the seventh century are not going to let that happen anytime soon.

The Islamic Civil War is about to get real. Are we in for another 100 year battle just like when Christianity underwent it's reformation? Should we just stand back and let them go at it? Or, should the rest of the world step in and put a stop to it?

"I say it's not a religion of peace now because if as a religion you're responsible for 70 percent of all of the bloodshed in the world today, then you possibly cannot be a religion of peace. But it could become a religion of peace if we make some changes, and I'm proposing only five." ~ Ayaan Hirsi Ali
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 3:57:22 PM
At 3/26/2015 3:56:04 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
This the title of the recently released book by, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, a Muslim who states emphatically that Islam needs serious and immediate reform. Many Muslims who currently fear for their lives are trying to make changes from within, but Muslims who still want to live in the seventh century are not going to let that happen anytime soon.

The Islamic Civil War is about to get real. Are we in for another 100 year battle just like when Christianity underwent it's reformation? Should we just stand back and let them go at it? Or, should the rest of the world step in and put a stop to it?

Nah. Nothing like that is going to happen anytime soon.

"I say it's not a religion of peace now because if as a religion you're responsible for 70 percent of all of the bloodshed in the world today, then you possibly cannot be a religion of peace. But it could become a religion of peace if we make some changes, and I'm proposing only five." ~ Ayaan Hirsi Ali
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 5:08:25 PM
sig change + bump
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 5:57:44 PM
At 3/26/2015 3:57:22 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

So, ISIS is just a figment of our imagination?

Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 5:59:07 PM
At 3/26/2015 5:57:44 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

ISIL is just another terrorist group, albeit a more successful one. The world community won't allow them to succeed.

The DDO Blog:

DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 6:03:02 PM
At 3/26/2015 5:59:07 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

ISIL is just another terrorist group, albeit a more successful one. The world community won't allow them to succeed.

So, you're saying the rest of the world will step in and put a stop to Islamic civil war?

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 6:06:22 PM
At 3/26/2015 6:03:02 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/26/2015 5:59:07 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

So, you're saying the rest of the world will step in and put a stop to Islamic civil war?

If there's an Islamic civil war, ISIL won't be the cause.

The DDO Blog:

POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 6:24:32 PM

Ayaan Hirsi Ali in my humble opinion is stupid why? for many reasons. she thinks her views about anything should impose on Islam. what is right for her is its her own decision. for example she wants to change the Quranic way of dealing with gays. first its a sin to have a sex between 2 men. period. what is her problem with that? i have a problem that she is going and drinking alcohol but who am i to impose my views on a person who doesnt believe in my belief? your "culture" is not the same of muslim "culture", just think if i go to criticize non muslims drinking alcohol. you know how stupid thats sounds?

and if she really said "Islam is responsible for 70 percent of all of the bloodshed in the world today," she is totally stupid no room left.
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 6:28:23 PM
and no we wont change the Quran as she wants to be, we are not hypocrites changing the Word of God if other dont like it, if she has a problem with that she can jump off a building.
Never fart near dog
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 6:39:33 PM
At 3/26/2015 6:24:32 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Ayaan Hirsi Ali in my humble opinion is stupid why? for many reasons. she thinks her views about anything should impose on Islam. what is right for her is its her own decision. for example she wants to change the Quranic way of dealing with gays. first its a sin to have a sex between 2 men. period. what is her problem with that? i have a problem that she is going and drinking alcohol but who am i to impose my views on a person who doesnt believe in my belief? your "culture" is not the same of muslim "culture", just think if i go to criticize non muslims drinking alcohol. you know how stupid thats sounds?

and if she really said "Islam is responsible for 70 percent of all of the bloodshed in the world today," she is totally stupid no room left.

Ah yes, you must be one of the Muslims who wishes to remain in the seventh century, part of the problem, not the solution.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 6:53:30 PM
At 3/26/2015 6:39:33 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Ah yes, you must be one of the Muslims who wishes to remain in the seventh century, part of the problem, not the solution.

so that is your rebuttal?
Never fart near dog
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 6:57:06 PM
At 3/26/2015 6:53:30 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Your post was a rant, no rebuttal required.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 7:00:43 PM

https://41.media.tumblr.com...
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 7:02:25 PM
At 3/26/2015 6:57:06 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

so you cant answer you have to write nonsense...say what Ayaan Hirsi thinks and run away... good job the job is done now you can reply people with stupid nonsensical response.
Never fart near dog
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 7:13:15 PM
At 3/26/2015 7:02:25 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

so you cant answer you have to write nonsense...say what Ayaan Hirsi thinks and run away... good job the job is done now you can reply people with stupid nonsensical response.

Not sure why you wish to continue to rant, don't you have anything of value to say?
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 7:16:51 PM

- Wat!! She is not even Muslim! What are you talking about.
Current Debates:

Islam is not a religion of peace vs. @ Lutonator:
* http://www.debate.org...
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 7:17:26 PM
At 3/26/2015 7:13:15 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Not sure why you wish to continue to rant, don't you have anything of value to say?

yep i dont have anything of value to say... im done here lol now blaming me for his stupidity..
Never fart near dog
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 7:22:34 PM
At 3/26/2015 7:17:26 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 3/26/2015 7:13:15 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

yep i dont have anything of value to say... im done here lol now blaming me for his stupidity..

Okay, say hello to the Bronze Age, send a postcard, maybe...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 10:34:45 PM

"I say it's not a religion of peace now because if as a religion you're responsible for 70 percent of all of the bloodshed in the world today, then you possibly cannot be a religion of peace. But it could become a religion of peace if we make some changes, and I'm proposing only five." ~ Ayaan Hirsi Ali : :

Muslims haven't learned the fine art of stealing land and materials to build their false gods with like the Christians have. It took Christians quite awhile to look like decent worldly citizens after killing many natives as they were stealing their land and materials to build their false gods. Now Christians use their governments and corporations to do their dirty work.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 11:05:55 PM
At 3/26/2015 10:34:45 PM, bornofgod wrote:

"I say it's not a religion of peace now because if as a religion you're responsible for 70 percent of all of the bloodshed in the world today, then you possibly cannot be a religion of peace. But it could become a religion of peace if we make some changes, and I'm proposing only five." ~ Ayaan Hirsi Ali : :

Muslims haven't learned the fine art of stealing land and materials to build their false gods with like the Christians have. It took Christians quite awhile to look like decent worldly citizens after killing many natives as they were stealing their land and materials to build their false gods. Now Christians use their governments and corporations to do their dirty work.

Start another thread if you want to talk about that.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 11:24:53 PM
At 3/26/2015 11:05:55 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Start another thread if you want to talk about that. : :

What I shared in this thread works with the knowledge you shared in it.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 8:30:18 AM
At 3/26/2015 11:24:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/26/2015 11:05:55 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Start another thread if you want to talk about that. : :

What I shared in this thread works with the knowledge you shared in it.

No, it does not. Stop derailing threads with your insanity.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 9:02:44 AM
At 3/26/2015 7:16:51 PM, Yassine wrote:

You must watch her on news she want to change the Quran like the Bible becuase she doesnt like it... but she is not a muslim lol how stupid that it...
Never fart near dog
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 9:32:19 AM
At 3/28/2015 9:02:44 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

You must watch her on news she want to change the Quran like the Bible becuase she doesnt like it... but she is not a muslim lol how stupid that it...

Yes, she is a Muslim. She was raised as a Muslim and lived in Islamic society.

Of course, she doesn't like the Quran, it teaches people to treat her like furniture. She obviously has brain to think, unlike yourself.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 11:06:00 AM
At 3/28/2015 9:32:19 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Yes, she is a Muslim.

No she is not.

She was raised as a Muslim and lived in Islamic society.

im sure you dont know where she was raised and how, please explain how they treated her according to Islam before searching on Google.

Of course, she doesn't like the Quran

i dont like her too.

it teaches people to treat her like furniture.

which things in the Quran you talking about? dont talk with general terms please.

She obviously has brain to think, unlike yourself.

she has a brain to be an athiesnt where there are no morals but everybody have their beliefs in their perception,views and by their desires. that is so great... i dont call you guys selfish people but reality is...
Never fart near dog
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 11:23:05 AM
At 3/28/2015 11:06:00 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 9:32:19 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Yes, she is a Muslim.

No she is not.

LOL. Hilarious, you simply deny stuff just like the other Muslim apologetics. You guys are dinosaurs, soon to be extinct.

She was raised as a Muslim and lived in Islamic society.

im sure you dont know where she was raised and how, please explain how they treated her according to Islam before searching on Google.

I watched interviews with her, several of them, where she talked about her life.

Of course, she doesn't like the Quran

i dont like her too.

Of course, you don't, that would mean giving up your misogynistic worldview to, of all things, a woman. LOL.

it teaches people to treat her like furniture.

which things in the Quran you talking about? dont talk with general terms please.

She obviously has brain to think, unlike yourself.

she has a brain to be an athiesnt where there are no morals but everybody have their beliefs in their perception,views and by their desires. that is so great... i dont call you guys selfish people but reality is...

LOL. No, she is not an atheist, bonehead.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 11:35:29 AM

Technically she's an ex muslim.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 11:54:01 AM
At 3/28/2015 11:35:29 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:

Technically she's an ex muslim.

True, she renounced Islam a while back. But, since she was raised a Muslim, she has every right to want to see reform. I would suspect that if those reforms came about in her lifetime, she would be only to happy to renounce her renouncement.