Jump to topic:

The Holy Church of Bradism Advertisement

SmallTacos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 8:02:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Do you ever wonder what it's like to be part of a nut cult?

Well we have the product for you!

Introducing, Bradism!

Saint Brad Holkesvig and Saint Brad Watson have now teamed up to make a crazier religion than ever before! Combining the prophecies of two doomsday nuts, we now have received the world's one true religion!

After all,
B2 R18 A1 D4= 25 which equals 50 when multiplied times two, and that's somehow related to the apocalypse! Also, if you disagree with me, you disagree with God because Brad is Jesus!

You're all doomed to a failing grade if you don't accept because the Brads are the judges of all humanity!

But wait, there's more! If you become a Bradist today, you get a Brad Holkesvig (tm) Hobo-Blanket, free! Just pay your soul and mind to our enslaving God!

And if you call now, you get a Brad Watson decoder where you can make anyone's name or writing sound Satanic!

Call today! 1-800-BRADISM
I am groot.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 9:26:16 PM
At 3/26/2015 8:02:48 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
Do you ever wonder what it's like to be part of a nut cult?

Well we have the product for you!

Introducing, Bradism!

Saint Brad Holkesvig and Saint Brad Watson have now teamed up to make a crazier religion than ever before! Combining the prophecies of two doomsday nuts, we now have received the world's one true religion!

After all,
B2 R18 A1 D4= 25 which equals 50 when multiplied times two, and that's somehow related to the apocalypse! Also, if you disagree with me, you disagree with God because Brad is Jesus!

You're all doomed to a failing grade if you don't accept because the Brads are the judges of all humanity!

But wait, there's more! If you become a Bradist today, you get a Brad Holkesvig (tm) Hobo-Blanket, free! Just pay your soul and mind to our enslaving God!

And if you call now, you get a Brad Watson decoder where you can make anyone's name or writing sound Satanic!

Call today! 1-800-BRADISM

I'm sure your earthly father would be proud of you knowing that you're trashing people in this forum.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 9:31:48 PM
yes, he is trashing people on Debate by feeding your ego, bradley, and filling up topics with garbage ideas that you spout as a false prophet.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 10:27:36 PM
At 3/26/2015 9:31:48 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
yes, he is trashing people on Debate by feeding your ego, bradley, and filling up topics with garbage ideas that you spout as a false prophet. : :

You and his father should get together and teach him some manners.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 5:51:40 AM
At 3/26/2015 9:31:48 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
yes, he is trashing people on Debate by feeding your ego, bradley, and filling up topics with garbage ideas that you spout as a false prophet.

Then ignore him. Once the demon in his head realises that no one is listening to him, then Brad will be of no more use to that demon, and he, who rules in the head of Brad, will desert him and the empty mindless body with no controller, will begin to decompose.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 6:26:50 AM
Brad should be ignored, as his posts are the product of a person with serious mental health issues. However, it is sometimes just too tempting, and I find myself responding to his nonsense!
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 6:58:58 AM
At 3/27/2015 6:26:50 AM, JJ50 wrote:
Brad should be ignored, as his posts are the product of a person with serious mental health issues. However, it is sometimes just too tempting, and I find myself responding to his nonsense!

Then you continue to feed his demon giving it life.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 7:00:06 AM
At 3/27/2015 6:58:58 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 3/27/2015 6:26:50 AM, JJ50 wrote:

Then you continue to feed his demon giving it life.

Yep, very remiss of me!
YoshiBoy13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 1:36:46 PM
Satire of the highest degree, undoubtedly... I hope.
But seriously, I'd be careful if I were you, there's a fine line between humorous satire and humourless trashing, and you're startlingly close to it.
- Just because you're narrow-minded doesn't mean you're always right.