Jump to topic:

Irans Refusal, America Caves.

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 8:45:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
You don"t have to be an Israeli spy to know what"s going on at the nuclear talks between Iran and the West at Lausanne, Switzerland.
As the Wall Street Journal reported this morning, the Iranians were holding their ground on yet another key point in the negotiations and, to no one"s surprise, the Obama administration is preparing to give in to them again.
This time the issue is Iran"s refusal to open its facilities up to International Atomic Energy Agency inspectors eager to see how much progress they"ve made on military research for the nuclear program.
But instead of threatening to walk away from a process that appears on track to ending sanctions on the Islamist regime over this key point, the administration is preparing to amend the current draft of the deal to allow the Iranians several years" leeway before they"d be required to give a full reckoning about how close they are to a bomb.
What this amounts to is the West waving the white flag on effective verification of Iran"s nuclear activities. And that means that not only will Iran be able to cheat their way to a bomb, but they may very well get there even while observing the agreement that is expected to be finalized by the end of the month.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 8:58:44 AM
At 3/28/2015 8:45:56 AM, Rant wrote:
You don"t have to be an Israeli spy to know what"s going on at the nuclear talks between Iran and the West at Lausanne, Switzerland.
As the Wall Street Journal reported this morning, the Iranians were holding their ground on yet another key point in the negotiations and, to no one"s surprise, the Obama administration is preparing to give in to them again.
This time the issue is Iran"s refusal to open its facilities up to International Atomic Energy Agency inspectors eager to see how much progress they"ve made on military research for the nuclear program.
But instead of threatening to walk away from a process that appears on track to ending sanctions on the Islamist regime over this key point, the administration is preparing to amend the current draft of the deal to allow the Iranians several years" leeway before they"d be required to give a full reckoning about how close they are to a bomb.
What this amounts to is the West waving the white flag on effective verification of Iran"s nuclear activities. And that means that not only will Iran be able to cheat their way to a bomb, but they may very well get there even while observing the agreement that is expected to be finalized by the end of the month.

You should probably provide the source from which you lifted those words:

http://www.raptureready.com...
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 9:01:50 AM
All Arab leaders who are currently plotting against Israel (and they all are) should take warnings to heart. Of course they won't, because they despise the God of Israel, the Almighty Creator. They are literally fighting against God. This is why they have never been able to defeat Israel in the past, and why they never will in the future. All their plotting and scheming will not only result in defeat, it will result in total annihilation of their nation!!

Consider Obadiah. Verse 15 abruptly shifts the emphasis to the "Day of the Lord", which is the End of the Age. The entire book is written to the Edomites, the descendants of Esau, who had so thoroughly afflicted Israel all throughout history. In verse 15, God foretells that He will bring judgments upon Edom and the entire house of Esau (these are the Arabs immediately surrounding Israel). God is telling that His physical judgment will begin to fall upon these Arabs for the way in which they have consistently mistreated Israel in the past.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 9:06:22 AM
At 3/28/2015 9:01:50 AM, Rant wrote:
All Arab leaders who are currently plotting against Israel (and they all are) should take warnings to heart. Of course they won't, because they despise the God of Israel, the Almighty Creator. They are literally fighting against God. This is why they have never been able to defeat Israel in the past, and why they never will in the future. All their plotting and scheming will not only result in defeat, it will result in total annihilation of their nation!!

Consider Obadiah. Verse 15 abruptly shifts the emphasis to the "Day of the Lord", which is the End of the Age. The entire book is written to the Edomites, the descendants of Esau, who had so thoroughly afflicted Israel all throughout history. In verse 15, God foretells that He will bring judgments upon Edom and the entire house of Esau (these are the Arabs immediately surrounding Israel). God is telling that His physical judgment will begin to fall upon these Arabs for the way in which they have consistently mistreated Israel in the past.

Again, you should cite your sources as all you're doing is plagiarizing.

http://www.cuttingedge.org...
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 9:19:23 AM
When the thread topic said "America caves", i thought you meant that Iran was refusing to leave american caves or something.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 9:22:00 AM
'I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.'
So not only does the God of the Bible know all things, but He has chosen to make known to us, through the Bible, what is still to come! In fact, even more than that, the God of the Bible CHALLENGES any so-called 'gods' to do the same!!!

Isaiah 41:21-23 "Present your case," says the LORD. "Set forth your arguments," says Jacob"s King. "Bring in your idols to tell us what is going to happen. Tell us what the former things were, so that we may consider them and know their final outcome. Or declare to us the things to come, tell us what the future holds, so we may know that you are gods.'
Jehovah, the God of the Bible issues this challenge because He knows that there are no other Gods. He alone is God, and therefore, it stands to reason, that He alone is the only one who could accurately and consistently declare the end from the beginning! In view of this, it should not surprise us to learn that there are no detailed prophecies in the Koran (Islam's holy book), the Hindu Vedas, the book of Mormon, or the sayings of Buddha. The reason being that it is impossible to consistently and accurately predict specific future events unless you are God! Yet 30% of the entire Bible is devoted to prophecy of what is to come!
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 9:27:43 AM
At 3/28/2015 9:22:00 AM, Rant wrote:
'I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.'
So not only does the God of the Bible know all things, but He has chosen to make known to us, through the Bible, what is still to come! In fact, even more than that, the God of the Bible CHALLENGES any so-called 'gods' to do the same!!!

Isaiah 41:21-23 "Present your case," says the LORD. "Set forth your arguments," says Jacob"s King. "Bring in your idols to tell us what is going to happen. Tell us what the former things were, so that we may consider them and know their final outcome. Or declare to us the things to come, tell us what the future holds, so we may know that you are gods.'
Jehovah, the God of the Bible issues this challenge because He knows that there are no other Gods. He alone is God, and therefore, it stands to reason, that He alone is the only one who could accurately and consistently declare the end from the beginning! In view of this, it should not surprise us to learn that there are no detailed prophecies in the Koran (Islam's holy book), the Hindu Vedas, the book of Mormon, or the sayings of Buddha. The reason being that it is impossible to consistently and accurately predict specific future events unless you are God! Yet 30% of the entire Bible is devoted to prophecy of what is to come!

More garbage from Rant!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 9:29:48 AM
Tug away wanker, on your 666th ejaculation satan will come for your soul and all your efforts will reach fulfillment.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 9:34:15 AM
Iranians promising not to stockpile too much of its enriched uranium and for doing so, would be allowed to continue developing its nuclear program, the Iranians could proceed to do whatever they please regarding their nuclear powered intentions " including development of an arsenal of nuclear bombs.
Oh, and if that doesn"t sound like enough insanity for you, the Obama government is also indicating it will lift almost all of the current sanctions imposed against the Iranian regime once the current deal is approved. Let that sink in, reader. I mean really-really let that one sink in.
Iran is allowed to continue developing its nuclear program (just for power and "research" purposes say the Iranians), and so long as they tell us they are not making a nuclear bomb, they get to enjoy the removal of the most significant economic sanctions that have been imposed upon them for the last several years, the very things that might topple that nation"s current Islamic regime.
What then does the Obama White House get out of all of this? Simple " yet another teleprompted moment for the president to declare he has struck a historic agreement with the Iranians. The media will repeat this meme en mass for a week or so, while the actual and terribly dangerous details of said agreement will largely be ignored. That is, until Iran declares that it has a nuclear missile pointed at the United States, but Barack Obama will be off golfing and and generating tens of millions in post-presidency income dollars by then.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 9:39:53 AM
March 24, 2015> TEHRAN, Iran | An Iranian official on Tuesday rebuked the chief of the U.N. atomic agency for demanding snap inspections of Iran's nuclear sites!> Why?
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 9:43:02 AM
Woe to those who go to great depths to hide their plans from the LORD, who do their work in darkness and think, "Who sees us? Who will know?"