Jump to topic:

John Bolton> Bomb Them.

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 10:01:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
There is only one way to block the Iranians from building a nuclear bomb, according to former ambassador John Bolton: Bomb them first.
"The inescapable conclusion is that Iran will not negotiate away its nuclear program," Bolton wrote in an opinion piece for The New York Times on Thursday. "Nor will sanctions block its building a broad and deep weapons infrastructure."
The "inconvenient truth," Bolton insists, is that "only military action like Israel's 1981 attack on Saddam Hussein's Osirak reactor in Iraq or its 2007 destruction of a Syrian reactor, designed and built by North Korea, can accomplish what is required. Time is terribly short, but a strike can still succeed."
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 10:05:33 AM
Yes John don't worry this will happen,

35) This is what the LORD Almighty says: "See, I will break the bow of Elam, the mainstay of their might.

36) I will bring against Elam the four winds from the four quarters of heaven; I will scatter them to the four winds, and there will not be a nation where Elam"s exiles do not go.

37) I will shatter Elam before their foes, before those who want to kill them; I will bring disaster on them, even my fierce anger," declares the LORD. "I will pursue them with the sword until I have made an end of them.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 10:12:06 AM
Is it reasonable to equate the "mainstay of their might" with Iran"s Bushehr nuclear capabilities?
Is it reasonable to assume that Elam"s exiles flee to avoid the radioactive fallout released from a destroyed Bushehr nuclear reactor?
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 1:50:30 PM
the Bible tells us that the wisdom of this world is "foolishness with God." Since God is all-perfect in His being and in His knowledge - that obviously means that God is always right and man and the world is always wrong when they are not on the same page. So the first thing you will need to get worked into you is that God, all of His ways and all of His knowledge is always right. You will really need to ground on this because the wisdom of the world can be very enticing at times. You will be tempted into believing what the world has to say instead of believing what God is trying to tell you is right.