Jump to topic:

Do those of the FEW have their own LIST

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 2:11:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
There are those of the many and those of the Few.

I have noticed that those of the many choose to believe that they HAVE to choose a few things off of the popular worldly lists of things.

Like a religion or non religion

a political belief of some sort

some sports choices

and the man6y other choices that are offered to those of the man6y that choose to be OF the man6y of this earthly world and it's deceptions and lies called good.

If you get married through the proper rituals and say all the proper vows and such that you will then live happy ever after if you have faith and belief in the system.

Seems that not many of those that choose the marriage option keep to their words and vows, just something I noticed, feel free to correct me if I AM wrong on that.

I never married or collected up small children as I wasn't interested in the responsibility that went along with the gig.

seems that many others were not interested in the responsibility if being married with children. Even the sexually confused can't get along and stick to their words and vows.

Those that CHOOSE to be of the FEW make their own lists that are inspired by the "Living God/god".

The God/god that so many claim to be seeking elsewhere is within YOU.

I AM most overly wonderful and then some and you can be to

as where I AM there you may be also.

YOU just have to CHOOSE to GROW UP and leave the Ways of deceptions and lies called good behind you.

Works for me and the others of the FEW.

Lonely you may say?

And there you are a lost and lonely person surrounded by many other lost and lonely people all looking for that miracle to save them from themselves.

The Kingdom of Heaven is within you.

but then that realm of Hell is also.

It's all about free will choices and growing up NOT.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 5:08:58 PM
At 3/28/2015 2:11:43 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

I have noticed that those of the many choose to believe that they HAVE to choose a few things off of the popular worldly lists of things.

some sports choices

and the man6y other choices that are offered to those of the man6y that choose to be OF the man6y of this earthly world and it's deceptions and lies called good.

If you get married through the proper rituals and say all the proper vows and such that you will then live happy ever after if you have faith and belief in the system.

Seems that not many of those that choose the marriage option keep to their words and vows, just something I noticed, feel free to correct me if I AM wrong on that.

I never married or collected up small children as I wasn't interested in the responsibility that went along with the gig.

seems that many others were not interested in the responsibility if being married with children. Even the sexually confused can't get along and stick to their words and vows.

Those that CHOOSE to be of the FEW make their own lists that are inspired by the "Living God/god".

YOU just have to CHOOSE to GROW UP and leave the Ways of deceptions and lies called good behind you.

Lonely you may say?

And there you are a lost and lonely person surrounded by many other lost and lonely people all looking for that miracle to save them from themselves.

Perhaps you have never had children because the God who is within you and within all living universal beings, as it is he who pervades the entire universal body, does not want your corrupt genetic strain to advance into the future, to be incorporated within the new species that come from mankind, "THE SON OF MAN."

Which is the reason, I suppose that some are given over, to lust after their own gender, with no desire to leave any progeny behind.

That which was in the beginning has evolved to become "WHO I AM," and "WHO I AM" is connected to the beginning by an unbroken genetic thread of life, WHO I AM. has never died and can never die. All of my ancestors still live in my past.

I picked up a fossil and Oh---what a buzz
Just to think---in my hand---was WHO I ONCE WAS.

Come travel with me on a journey through time
Not in some capsule, but in our minds
To the Inner Most Sanctuary will we descend
To that single cell from which your body began
In the Holy of Holies where all is one
Where all of space and time is joined
We"ll mingle there with other minds
From other lands, in other times
Minds of the past, who seem dead and gone
And minds of the future who are yet unborn
For they in their time, whether here on this world
Or some distant planet to which they"ve been lured
Will enter their inner most sanctuary too
And there perhaps they"ll merge with you
Ah! To travel through space I the wink of an eye
One with your child on some world way on high
And if this is but madness, then madness it be
But come my mad brothers, come--- fly with me.....By Gentorev.

What a pity, that you have never, and can never, receive a visitation from your as yet unborn descendant of the far and distant future. To receive visions of their time, while you babble incoherently like some prophet, as you attempt to give form to those visions for which the terminology to express them, does not even exist in your time.

Drinking from God"s pool of knowledge
That vast and endless sea
I felt a strange sensation
As someone else there drank of me". By Gentorev.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 7:26:16 PM
You married or been married? Have any children? If so how did they turn out? And grandchildren? What is your record?

If you wrote anything in your post that was meant to in some way offend me.

oh, I AM so so offended by whatever was supposed to offend me.

feel any better?

Now, have you any answers for the Al Bundy questions?
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 10:16:01 PM
At 3/28/2015 7:26:16 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
You married or been married? Have any children? If so how did they turn out? And grandchildren? What is your record?

If you wrote anything in your post that was meant to in some way offend me.

oh, I AM so so offended by whatever was supposed to offend me.

feel any better? :
Now, have you any answers for the Al Bundy questions?

Why would I wish to offend one, who hides their lonely and wasted existence behind a false facade, too afraid to come out into the light where it can be seen for what it truly is.

I have been married to the love of my life for well over fifty years, our children are in their late forties and early fifties, we have Grand children and great Grand children who we cherish, and who have all turned out to be valuable members of society.

And as to myself? Well:
I've always lived the life before me
Never strove for fame or glory
I've let many of life"s chances pass me by
They were all there for the taking
But nothing in my life was lacking
Was I wrong to live that life and if so, Why?
The path of life I choose to follow
May be long and straight and narrow
And there;s times that I might have strayed a bit
But the love of she, who bore my children
By who, my sins have been forgiven
Is the one who always draws me back to it.
So let others climb the stairway
To the heights of fame and wealth
I'm content to simply be the one I am
To grow old with my companion
And share the dreams of all our children
Til we return to where the world and all began"".
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 2:07:39 AM

some sports choices

Lonely you may say?

Man doesn't have free will in this world but most people believe they do. They will find out they don't have free will to avoid death.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 5:41:44 AM
At 3/29/2015 2:07:39 AM, bornofgod wrote:

some sports choices

Lonely you may say?

Man doesn't have free will in this world but most people believe they do. They will find out they don't have free will to avoid death.

You must not do much reading of what most are saying in one form or another around here.

Most do NOT believe that they have free will to make their own personal choices.

That is why there is all the religions and scientific theories to try and place the blame and responsibility elsewhere away from the human carnal minded denial of the Truth that would expose the deceptions and lies called good.

The problem with WHO is responsible for our own personal thoughts and actions is one of the MAIN reasons that the world is filled with confusion and doubt.

Not enough grown up mature humans to babysit those that choose not to grow up and leave the ways of make believe and pretend realities behind them.

Just blame the fantasy and fiction that goes bad on some God or scientific theory.

Seems the popular choices of the many.

I don't require a invisible deity, stick stuck in the mud or scientific theories to do my personal thinking.

I AM a grown up and can do my own personal thinking and also take responsibility for my thoughts and actions.

It would be a much better world if there were more grown up mature adults running things. But that will never happen as those of the many will not allow their fun and escape possibilities to be taken away from them as it is all they have in the superstitious realm of Truth and Reality.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 6:09:35 AM
At 3/29/2015 5:41:44 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 3/29/2015 2:07:39 AM, bornofgod wrote:

some sports choices

Lonely you may say?

You must not do much reading of what most are saying in one form or another around here.

Most do NOT believe that they have free will to make their own personal choices.

That is why there is all the religions and scientific theories to try and place the blame and responsibility elsewhere away from the human carnal minded denial of the Truth that would expose the deceptions and lies called good.

The problem with WHO is responsible for our own personal thoughts and actions is one of the MAIN reasons that the world is filled with confusion and doubt.

Not enough grown up mature humans to babysit those that choose not to grow up and leave the ways of make believe and pretend realities behind them.

Just blame the fantasy and fiction that goes bad on some God or scientific theory.

Seems the popular choices of the many.

I don't require a invisible deity, stick stuck in the mud or scientific theories to do my personal thinking.

I AM a grown up and can do my own personal thinking and also take responsibility for my thoughts and actions.

It would be a much better world if there were more grown up mature adults running things. But that will never happen as those of the many will not allow their fun and escape possibilities to be taken away from them as it is all they have in the superstitious realm of Truth and Reality.

Electric-Eccentric wrote..............I don't require a invisible deity, stick stuck in the mud or scientific theories to do my personal thinking.

Gentorev....... which explains your inability to be taught anything, even your inability to learn how to use a toilet, but then, perhaps you were born without an anus, which would explain why you dribble such verbal dysentery.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 6:56:32 AM
Why do you choose to be trained and brainwashed to try and ACT normal?

I find that you preferring the idea of sitting around in a sack of poop over having a clean butt interesting.

Seems you are still crabby and nasty from the long lasting effects of sitting around in your own pee & poop instead of choosing to GROW UP sooner and not require a diaper as a small baby or lower primate may require.

So how old were you before you figured it out?

The diaper thing being for the lazy day dreamer, small tiny babies and lower primates when you have them in the house.

I find it interesting how people are programed to believe that so called normal is a good thing.

I suppose that if a person grows larger in size and age that they will get around to out growing the diapers and then they can put their thoughts, efforts and time into trying to treat the whole world as if it was a huge diaper and fill it with crap in landfills and such as a gift for the children of the future.

You programed people of the many sure seem to make a BIG mess of things when you try and keep and place things in containers that shouldn't be.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 7:15:43 AM
At 3/29/2015 6:56:32 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
Why do you choose to be trained and brainwashed to try and ACT normal?

I find that you preferring the idea of sitting around in a sack of poop over having a clean butt interesting.

Seems you are still crabby and nasty from the long lasting effects of sitting around in your own pee & poop instead of choosing to GROW UP sooner and not require a diaper as a small baby or lower primate may require.

So how old were you before you figured it out?

The diaper thing being for the lazy day dreamer, small tiny babies and lower primates when you have them in the house.

I find it interesting how people are programed to believe that so called normal is a good thing.

I suppose that if a person grows larger in size and age that they will get around to out growing the diapers and then they can put their thoughts, efforts and time into trying to treat the whole world as if it was a huge diaper and fill it with crap in landfills and such as a gift for the children of the future.

You programed people of the many sure seem to make a BIG mess of things when you try and keep and place things in containers that shouldn't be.

With this verbal dysentery that is dribbling down your chin, you prove that you were born without an anus, or else you could not be taught which end you were to expel your shyt.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 7:25:29 AM
If that is what makes perfect sense to you, I can't argue with it as you must be correct within your confused reasoning.

Don't matter much to me one way or the other.

If it helps float your ark or makes you feel alive.

I wouldn't want to take that from you if it's all you have.

Do you know what a electric fart is?

a fart with a little juice in it...