Jump to topic:

Is God Willing.

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 2:58:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"
-Epicurus> O so wrong.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 3:01:40 PM
Bible prophecy is getting so HOT> Like a hot summers NIGHT but They see not!. because they WISH NOT TO SEE.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 3:14:08 PM
In the bible says at the end of times God will make the world go as it has but as the end of time the birth pangs will be stronger and shorter on ALL THINGS! as we are at this point. The biggest sign of end times was the State of Israel, without the state of Israel there is no end times. As I see we have been in the end times when the state of Israel came back to their land. And Birth Pangs are all over the world.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 3:24:01 PM
The Will of God said Israel will become a nation in the last days. Its a real thorn with you people about this, total denial comes from you fools and you say this and that but the state of Israel is the start of the end times> You can deny all you want but bible prophecy will roll on ! Enjoy
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 3:31:53 PM
The people of Israel throughout the biblical times have proven to be a ungodly people whom God repeatedly punished. The destruction of the people and their holy temple was prophesied many times and have been fulfilled.
The old covenant between God and Abraham are no more. A new covenant has been made between Jesus and his believers and it does not require Israel to lead the way.
Update your Old Testament worldview with the New Testament of Jesus.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 3:35:27 PM
The old covenant between God and Abraham are no more. You don't read and understand the bible very will! do you
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 3:41:03 PM
A new covenant has been made between Jesus and his believers and it does not require Israel to lead the way.. The branch is grafted to the tree and root! but does not take over the tree and the root. The church is the branch and Israel is the tree and the root , and One the branch {Church will be raptured } and the tree and the root will go through Jacobs troubles> Enjoy.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 4:37:50 PM
At 3/28/2015 2:58:41 PM, Rant wrote:
-Epicurus> O so wrong.

He is willing, he is able, and it will soon be the right time to act.

The challenge had to be proved, for the sake of true justice, and for the sake of the other angels looking on.

However he has done all he can to minimise the effect on humanity and protected us with, and has allowed a finite time for it all, and provided for a resurrection for teh dead.

It ins't ideal, but it is the only way which answers all questions and prevents them from ever being raised again.

Are you going to trust that he knows best, and reap the benefits.

Or argue and lose out.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 5:43:59 PM
Mad I have read from ann. your a jw. and as I see it your a cult!. like all cults are not Christian . And have no ghost to understand. but to just ramble on.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 5:51:03 PM
At 3/28/2015 3:41:03 PM, Rant wrote:
A new covenant has been made between Jesus and his believers and it does not require Israel to lead the way.. The branch is grafted to the tree and root! but does not take over the tree and the root. The church is the branch and Israel is the tree and the root , and One the branch {Church will be raptured } and the tree and the root will go through Jacobs troubles> Enjoy.

Are the gentile converts required to be circumcised, are they required to keep the Jewish ceremonies? The new covenant is faith by justification and no longer by works. Add a little more of Paul in your reading.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 5:52:54 PM
See> Mad Your apostate. sound like the bible but not of the bible. Apostates are a work of art but that is what is coming in the end times , that we are in.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 5:59:52 PM
At 3/28/2015 5:51:03 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/28/2015 3:41:03 PM, Rant wrote:

Are the gentile converts required to be circumcised, are they required to keep the Jewish ceremonies? The new covenant is faith by justification and no longer by works. Add a little more of Paul in your reading.

I am no Apostate, and I know exactly what these end times will usher in because scripture is very clear on that.

Rapture is a distortion of teh scriptural teachings, as you will find out one day. Before it is too late for you I hope.

The ones who are "taken" at Armageddon are the ones who will be destroyed and go straight into the lake of fire.

Those who remain will be used to "Meet and greet" the resurrected as they are woken from their sleep (death as we know it) and resurrected to the opportunity of eternal life on earth.

Jehovah created this earth to be lived on and he is not going to let anything deflect him from that original course permanently. His son died as a human to enable that to happen in due time.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:00:16 PM
Are the gentile converts required to be circumcised, are they required to keep the Jewish ceremonies? The new covenant is faith by justification and no longer by works. Add a little more of Paul in your reading. Har. don't even Know what your talking about?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:00:53 PM
At 3/28/2015 5:52:54 PM, Rant wrote:
See> Mad Your apostate. sound like the bible but not of the bible. Apostates are a work of art but that is what is coming in the end times , that we are in.

Sorry post #15 should have been in reply to you, I clicked on the wrong button.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:03:22 PM
At 3/28/2015 6:00:16 PM, Rant wrote:
Are the gentile converts required to be circumcised, are they required to keep the Jewish ceremonies? The new covenant is faith by justification and no longer by works. Add a little more of Paul in your reading. Har. don't even Know what your talking about?

Circumcision is no longer required, and since the Mosaic Law is no obsolete as a Law Code, the ceremonies are also not required.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:04:11 PM
At 3/28/2015 3:31:53 PM, Harikrish wrote:
The people of Israel throughout the biblical times have proven to be a ungodly people whom God repeatedly punished. The destruction of the people and their holy temple was prophesied many times and have been fulfilled.
The old covenant between God and Abraham are no more. A new covenant has been made between Jesus and his believers and it does not require Israel to lead the way.

Malachi 4: 5; "But before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes, I will send to you the prophet Elijah, etc."

Elijah who, like Enoch, was carried to heaven without experiencing death, is the one who is to come and prepare the way for the Lord who will rule during the Day of The Lord, the great Sabbath of one thousand years.

Malachi 3: 1; The Lord Almighty answers, "I will send my messenger to prepare the way for me. Then the Lord you are looking for will suddenly come to his Temple (His earthly host body which shall be quickened by his living presence). The messenger you long to see will come and proclaim my covenant."

Elijah has not yet appeared to proclaim the new covenant of the Lord.

You are wrong again as usual Harikrish, and once more, reveal your total ignorance to the Holy Scriptures which you blindly attack.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:05:15 PM
At 3/28/2015 6:01:41 PM, Rant wrote:
gentile converts ???> whats that?

A Gentile is anyone who is not a Jew, surely you know that.

Scripturally a Gentile Convert is one who has converted to the worship of the God worshipped by Christ and the Apostles, Jehovah.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:12:35 PM
Scripturally a Gentile Convert is one who has converted to the worship of the God worshipped by Christ and the Apostles, Jehovah.> That's Herecy >Mad your Mad> May God Jesus have mercy on your soul!
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:13:19 PM
At 3/28/2015 6:04:11 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 3/28/2015 3:31:53 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Malachi 4: 5; "But before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes, I will send to you the prophet Elijah, etc."

Elijah who, like Enoch, was carried to heaven without experiencing death, is the one who is to come and prepare the way for the Lord who will rule during the Day of The Lord, the great Sabbath of one thousand years.

Neither was carried to heaven.

Elijah was transported to another area and turns up later in scripture in that new area.

Jesus was very clear that none had gone to heaven save he who came down from it.

God's son, the Word, who came to occupy Jesus body and become God's son incarnate.

Your belief, as stated above, makes Jesus out to be a liar, as do most of your beliefs from what I can tell, which he was not.

Malachi 3: 1; The Lord Almighty answers, "I will send my messenger to prepare the way for me. Then the Lord you are looking for will suddenly come to his Temple (His earthly host body which shall be quickened by his living presence). The messenger you long to see will come and proclaim my covenant."

Elijah has not yet appeared to proclaim the new covenant of the Lord.

I shouldn't take that to literally if I were you.

Matthew 11:10-15
ASV(i) 10 This is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, Who shall prepare thy way before thee. 11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not arisen a greater than John the Baptist: yet he that is but little in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. 12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and men of violence take it by force. 13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. 14 And if ye are willing to receive it, this is Elijah, that is to come. 15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Do yu have ears to hear? Are you prepared to accept God's word and the word of his son.

Elijah came in the shape of John the Baptist.
You are wrong again as usual Harikrish, and once more, reveal your total ignorance to the Holy Scriptures which you blindly attack.
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 4:52:41 AM
At 3/28/2015 2:58:41 PM, Rant wrote:
-Epicurus> O so wrong.

In the beginning people wanted to know good and evil like God. Therefore we are in this world to learn what they truly mean. I think God is good, because he gave us opportunity to really know what evil means (Godless world). Nothing of this world is a problem, because it can"t destroy our soul. All things in this world are just temporary and we have opportunity to come back to real life with God. (This life can be compared to the Matrix, in the movie Matrix. The teachings of Jesus are like the blue pill, in the movie, that takes you to the truth)

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
Matt. 10:28-31

Most assuredly I tell you, he who hears my word, and believes him who sent me, has eternal life, and doesn't come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.
John 5:24

But the souls of the just are in the hand of God, and the torment of death shall not touch them. In the sight of the unwise they seemed to die: and their departure was taken for misery: And their going away from us, for utter destruction: but they are in peace. And though in the sight of men they suffered torments, their hope is full of immortality. Afflicted in few things, in many they shall be well rewarded: because God hath tried them, and found them worthy of himself.
Wisdom 3:1-5

Evil is only problem in Godless point of view.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 6:02:58 AM
At 3/28/2015 5:46:12 PM, Rant wrote:
And yes you ramble on with no understanding.

No sane person would give any credence to your crazy ramblings!
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 8:18:39 AM
At 3/29/2015 6:02:58 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:46:12 PM, Rant wrote:
And yes you ramble on with no understanding.

No sane person would give any credence to your crazy ramblings!

Nor to yours.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 3:17:03 PM
Nor to yours.> wow> mAD THE CHRISTIAN THAT BELIEVES THAT JESUS IS NOT GOD! MORMONS SAY WE ALL CAN BECOME GODS IF WE RELLY REALLY TRY! a MAD ARE MORMONS CHRISTIANS LIKE YOU?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 3:52:25 PM
At 3/28/2015 6:01:41 PM, Rant wrote:
gentile converts ???> whats that?

Gentiles who convert to Christianity, duh!!!