Jump to topic:

How lucifer Dies.

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:27:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
On this forum no one reads the bible or understands it , but I will give you a short read how satan dies.

0 18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee
But there is much more to this read, You should read it>its in your bible.Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:52:03 PM
Its very intro how Lucifer is cut down, from the top of the top of creation and then to prince of the air and then to be cast to earth and then to the pit and then to human combustion and then to the lake of fire.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:56:58 PM
At 3/28/2015 6:27:47 PM, Rant wrote:
On this forum no one reads the bible or understands it , but I will give you a short read how satan dies.

0 18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee

I believe that everyone, barring yourself, who has read Ezekiel 28: understand that this prophecy, was in respect to the fall of the King of Tyre and his prosperous commercial enterprises.

Verse 18; You did such evil in your buying and selling that your places of worship were corrupted. So I set fire to the city and burned it down, etc.

Rant wrote..........On this forum no one reads the bible or understands it .

Gentorev........Especially you, my dear friend.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 7:10:46 PM
Gen> your a joke!. the first thing you do is cut me down >but not reply to the thread!> Your a joke! Enjoy.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 7:16:21 PM
I believe that everyone, barring yourself, who has read Ezekiel 28: understand that this prophecy, was in respect to the fall of the King of Tyre and his prosperous commercial enterprises.

Verse 18; You did such evil in your buying and selling that your places of worship were corrupted. So I set fire to the city and burned it down>L Gen you cant even get even get that thought ouT right. what a waist of skin!
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 7:17:40 PM

Lucifer can't die. He's god.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 7:20:38 PM
Sorry Gen > What a waist of soul because it is in the image of God Jesus and will not DIE!
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 7:26:21 PM
At 3/28/2015 7:16:21 PM, Rant wrote:

Verse 18; You did such evil in your buying and selling that your places of worship were corrupted. So I set fire to the city and burned it down>L Gen you cant even get even get that thought ouT right. what a waist of skin!

The quote was taken verbatim from the GNB, and BTW, the skin around my WAIST is still pretty firm for a 74 years old man.

Don't get so upset little fellow, one day if you endure to the end in the word of God, you will come to a better understanding, of the truths that are revealed therein.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 7:34:09 PM
And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Enjoy that your not with them.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 7:38:43 PM
At 3/28/2015 7:20:38 PM, Rant wrote:
Sorry Gen > What a waist of soul because it is in the image of God Jesus and will not DIE!

Jesus is not God and nowhere can you show that to be biblical.

Acts 3: 13; The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our ancestors has given divine glory to his servant Jesus.

Acts 17: 31; For he (The Lord God) has fixed a day in which he will judge the whole world with Justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death.

BTW, from where do you get the idea that souls have WAISTS?
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 8:06:51 PM
If there is indeed an apostasy occurring in the Christian Church, we would not know it unless we first examined the Bible closely and then compared the present day Church to the Word of God. It is only after a standard of truth is established that we would then have a measuring rod by which apostasy can be detected. Therefore, I propose the following list of biblical truths as a sample of essential Christian and non-essential doctrines by which we might compare other teachings and phenomena. Note this is not absolute and the nuances of several topics can be debated since not all will agree with the categorization of all points. Still, we need to use the Bible as our standard and it gives us plenty of information by which we can know what the truth really is.
1.Primary Essentials (Nature and work of Christ) - Cannot deny and be Christian since they are explicitly stated as required in scripture. 1.Jesus is both God and man (John 1:1,14;8:24; Col. 2:9; 1 John 4:1-4).
2.Jesus rose from the dead physically (John 2:19-21).
3.Salvation is by grace through faith (Rom. 5:1; Eph. 2:8-9; Gal. 5:1-5).
4.The gospel is the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus (1 Cor. 15:1-4; Gal. 1:8-9).
5.There is only one God (Exodus 20:1-3; Isaiah 43:10; 44:6,8)

2.Secondary Essentials - (Nature of God) Cannot deny and be Christian. 1.God exists as a Trinity of persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (See Trinity)
2.Virgin Birth of Jesus - relates to incarnation of Christ as God and man.

3.Primary Non-Essentials (Bible, Church ordinances, and practice) - Denial does not void salvation, yet principles are clearly taught in scripture. Denial suggests apostasy.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 8:33:09 PM
At 3/28/2015 8:06:51 PM, Rant wrote:
If there is indeed an apostasy occurring in the Christian Church, we would not know it unless we first examined the Bible closely and then compared the present day Church to the Word of God. It is only after a standard of truth is established that we would then have a measuring rod by which apostasy can be detected. Therefore, I propose the following list of biblical truths as a sample of essential Christian and non-essential doctrines by which we might compare other teachings and phenomena. Note this is not absolute and the nuances of several topics can be debated since not all will agree with the categorization of all points. Still, we need to use the Bible as our standard and it gives us plenty of information by which we can know what the truth really is.
1.Primary Essentials (Nature and work of Christ) - Cannot deny and be Christian since they are explicitly stated as required in scripture. 1.Jesus is both God and man (John 1:1,14;8:24; Col. 2:9; 1 John 4:1-4).
2.Jesus rose from the dead physically (John 2:19-21).
3.Salvation is by grace through faith (Rom. 5:1; Eph. 2:8-9; Gal. 5:1-5).
4.The gospel is the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus (1 Cor. 15:1-4; Gal. 1:8-9).
5.There is only one God (Exodus 20:1-3; Isaiah 43:10; 44:6,8)

2.Secondary Essentials - (Nature of God) Cannot deny and be Christian. 1.God exists as a Trinity of persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (See Trinity)
2.Virgin Birth of Jesus - relates to incarnation of Christ as God and man.

3.Primary Non-Essentials (Bible, Church ordinances, and practice) - Denial does not void salvation, yet principles are clearly taught in scripture. Denial suggests apostasy.

Let us answer first the question: WAS MARY REALLY A VIRGIN?

Yes! Right up until the act by which she conceived her first-born son Jesus, who was sired by Joseph ben Heli.

Isaiah 7: 14; Jewish Translation: "Therefore, the Lord, of His own, shall give you a sign; behold, the young woman is with child, and she shall bear a son, and she shall call his name Immanuel. "

Isaiah 7: 14; Erroneous KJV Translation: "Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel."

The Greek word parthenos, which is used in Matthew 1:23 ; is ambiguous, but the Hebrew term "Almah" that is erroneously translated in some Christian bibles as "virgin" is absolute, and according to Young"s Analytical Concordance to the Bible, the Hebrew term "Almah," carries the meaning, (Concealment---unmarried female.)

Go to "A Dictionary of Biblical Tradition in English Literature," by David Jeffery.
There you will find written, "Many scholars consider the new Revised Standard Version of the King James translation, which is probably the most widely used version of the English bible today, and considered by most modern scholars to be to be the most accurate translation of the Old Testament. It follows the modern consensus in translating "Almah" as "Young Woman" in Isaiah 7: 14.

In 1973, an ecumenical edition of RSV was approved by both Protestant and Catholic hierarchies, called the common bible. As a matter of fact, I have in front of me, A New English Translation of the Bible, published in 1970 and approved by the council of churches in England, Scotland, Wales, the Irish council of churches, the London Society of Friends, and the Methodist and Presbyterian churches of England. And what do we read in Isaiah 7: 14; "A young Woman is with child, and she will bear a son." I also have before me The Good News Bible, catholic Study Edition, with imprimatur by Archbishop John Whealon: and on turning to Isaiah 7: 14; and what do you know? It says here, "A young woman who is pregnant will have a son, etc."

In translating the Hebrew words of the prophet Isaiah, that an "Almah" an "unmarried female" is with child and will bear a son," into Greek, which, unlike the Hebrew language, does not have a specific term for "virgin," the authors of the Septuagint and Matthew correctly used the Greek word "Parthenos," which carries a basic meaning of "girl," or unmarried youth, and denotes "virgin" only by implication.

A more accurate rendering of the Greek "parthenos" is a person who does not have a regular sexual partner, a widow with a family of children, never remarrying, but remaining in her parthenia=unmarried and sexually chaste state, ect, would be a "parthenos", but that does not mean that she was a virgin. .

To translate something from the Hebrew to the Greek, or from any language to another, one must not lose the essence of the original, and the original was, that "A young woman was with child." Therefore, as the greater majority of churches now admit, that the words of Isaiah, which refer to a child that had been sired by him, was, "A young woman who is pregnant will have a son, etc." Matthew 1: 23; should now read, "Now all this happened to make come true what the Lord had said through Isaiah, "A young woman who is pregnant will have a son, etc." Because they all now admit that those were the words of Isaiah 7: 14.

The Septuagint was a translation of the Hebrew Old Testament into Greek, by Hebrews in Alexandria, before the days of Jesus and they like Matthew, were forced to use the Greek term, "Parthenos" in translating the Hebrew "Almah" Because there was no other word in that Language that they could use for maiden, or young girl, etc.

"Parthenos," was often used in reference to non-virgins who had never been married. Homer uses it in reference to unmarried girls who were no longer virgins, and Homer was the standard textbook for learning Greek all throughout antiquity, so any writer of Greek, including Matthew, who translated Isaiah"s words, that (An unmarried woman would be with child etc) while being well aware of this words versatile and indefinite meaning; was in no way implying that Mary was a virgin.

For the Hebrew has a specific term for "virgin," "Bethulah" which word is used in every instance in the Old Testament where a woman who has never had sexual intercourse with a man is referred to, which is obviously not the case with the unmarried woman/Almah, who is mentioned in Isaiah 7:14.

In Pergamos, as one of the final stages in the quest for enlightenment, the initiated adept would participate in sex with the Temple Virgin/Parthenos.

"Parthenos" did not mean possessing an intact hymen. A parthenos was simply an unmarried woman, a woman who claimed ownership of herself.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 8:43:04 PM
Continued from post #15.

First of all, you must understand how the universal church of 325 AD, was founded and from what it was founded and upon what foundation it was built: because you are not referring here to teachings of the Apostolic Church of Jesus Christ, but rather, to the false teachings of the universal church of Constantine.

Not only did the apostles not teach the Jesus of the universal church, neither did they teach the false doctrine of the trinity, nor the non-biblical immaculate conception of Mary or of the supposedly virgin birth of Jesus.

We know that the universal church of King Constantine was formed from a rag-tag group of quarrelling and insult hurling religious bodies that called themselves Christians. King Constantine, finally sick to the stomach with their constant bickering, called together all the heads of those quarrelling bodies to the first ever "World Council of Churches" where, under the dominating presence of the non-christian and almost certainly theologically illiterate King Constantine, the universal church was established in 325 AD, some 300 years after the Apostolic Church of Jesus Christ had been established in Jerusalem.

In the days of the Apostle Paul who in 1st Timothy 1: 1; says: "From Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by order of "GOD OUR SAVIOUR" and Christ Jesus "OUR HOPE."" The people were already beginning to fall away from the truth, and following another gospel that was not taught by the word of God or the apostles.

In his 2nd letter to the Corinthians 11: 4; Paul says, "You gladly tolerate anyone who comes to you and preaches a different Jesus, not the one we preached; and you accept a spirit (The Lie) and a gospel completely different from the spirit (Of Truth) and the gospel you received from us."

Then in Galatians 1: 6; Paul says again, "I am surprised at you! In no time at all you are deserting the truth and are accepting another gospel.

So, What was that other gospel, Way back in the days of Paul, that was leading the people away from the truth and away from the Jesus as preached by the Apostles, to another false Jesus?

That gospel was the word of the anti-christ that refused to acknowledge that Jesus had come as a human being, and instead, they believed that he was a spirit, who, like some Hologram, would appear and disappear at will.

Even in the days of John, the false teaching that Jesus was not of the seed of Adam from which every human being who has, or ever will walk this earth, has descended, and had not come as a human being, but as a spiritual being, was already beginning to be spread throughout the world, and concerning that evolving falsehood, John had this to say.

1st letter of John 4:1-3; "My dear friends, do not believe all who claim to have the spirit, (My words are spirit) but test them to find out if the spirit they have comes from God. For many false prophets have gone out everywhere. This is how you will be able to know if it is Gods spirit/word: anyone who acknowledges that Jesus came as a human being has the spirit who comes from God. But anyone who denies this about Jesus does not have the spirit from God. The spirit that he has is from the enemy of the anointed one, the Anti-christ etc."

2nd letter of John verses 7-10;."Many deceivers have gone out all over the world, people who do not acknowledge that Jesus came as a human being. Such a person is a deceiver and an enemy of Christ."

If you would care to open your eyes, I"m sure that you will have little difficulty in finding the teaching of the anti-christ, which does not deny that Jesus had come, but which refused to acknowledge that Jesus was a true human being born of the seed of Adam, which has been spread throughout the entire WORLD.

Over the centuries the false teaching of the anti-christ continued to evolve, as the followers of the anti-christ became more enlightened and harder to deceive. In Alexandria, by the second century, Docetism, the concept that Jesus had existed as a spirit rather than a human being, had all but theoretically been stamped out.

But still, there persisted the belief that their false Jesus, although seen as a sort of human being, did not have our normal bodily needs, such as eating, drinking and having to go to the toilet, and Clement the bishop of Alexandria, wrote: "It would be ridiculous to imagine that the redeemer, in order to exist, had the usual needs of man. He only took food and ate it in order that we should not teach about him in a Docetic fashion." Satan must have been some sort of an idiot believing that this false Jesus of theirs, who had no need of food such as we human beings do, was starving hungry after a mere 40 days without food, who then tried to tempt him into turning stones into bread.

Their Jesus was not the Jesus as taught by the apostles, but that other Jesus, taught by the Anti-Christ, who unlike we mere HUMAN BEINGS, did not need to eat, drink, or go to the toilet, as was taught by one of the great teachers that the members of the universal church, love to use as one of their authorities when trying to defend one of their false doctrines.

Saint Clement of Alexandria, who was a saint in the Martyrology of the Roman universal church, in support of the great lie, speaks of the time that some imaginary midwife, (Non-biblical) who was supposed to be at the birth of Jesus, told some woman by the name Salome, (Non-biblical) that the mother was still a virgin after the birth and that her hymen was still intact, and that this supposed Salome, stuck her finger into the mother"s vagina to check, and her hand immediately withered up, but the baby Jesus reached out and touched her hand and healed it. (All non-biblical)

Down to the 17th century Clement was venerated as a saint. His name was to be found in the Martyrologies, and his feast fell on December 4. But when the Roman Martyrology was revised by Clement VIII (Pope from 1592 to 1605), his name was dropped from the calendar on the advice of his confessor, Cardinal Baronius. Pope Benedict XIV in 1748 maintained his predecessor's decision on the grounds that Clement's life was little-known; that he had never obtained public cultus in the Church; and that some of his doctrines were, if not erroneous, at least highly suspect.

Clement, who lived between 150"211 AD was expressing a belief that was already firmly established by those who had abandoned the Jesus as taught by the apostles.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 8:44:10 PM
Gen> To me your the worst of the worst >you are godly but with satan. > apostacy is where its at in the end times.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 9:04:38 PM
And Gen your right in with Islam , if you read and say and what they read and say! Enjoy.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 9:11:22 PM
Continued from post #16.

Rant wrote.........Jesus is both God and man

Gentorev.........Moses asked God for his name in order that he might be able to tell the Israelites in Egypt, who had sent him. And God said; Exodus 3: 14; "I Am Who I Am/YHVH." You must tell them: 'The one who is called "I AM/JHVH" has sent me to you.' Tell the Israelites that I, the Lord, the God of their ancestors, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, have sent you to them.

Deuteronomy 18: 18; YHVH, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, says to Moses; "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will tell him what to say, and he will tell the people everything I command. He will speak in my name etc.

Peter confirms that Jesus was that man. when in Acts 3: 22; in reference to jesus, Peter says: For Moses said; "The Lord your God will send you a prophet, Just as he sent me, and he will be one of your own people, etc."

Did the people of his day believe that he was the Lord, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The God of our ancestors? No, they did not, for on the day of his triumphant entry into Jerusalem, the people escorting him cried out, "Blessed is he, who comes in the name of the Lord." Verifying that they believed Jesus to be the one that God had prophesied that he would choose from among the Israelites, and send to the people to speak in his name.

John 5: 24; "Whoever hears my words, (Which were the Words of YHVH/Who I Am, that he commanded the man that he had chosen from among the people, to speak in his name) and believes in "HIM" who sent me, has eternal life.

Who must we believe in to gain eternal life? Jesus, or HE who sent Jesus to speak in his name?

John 17: 11; HOLY Father! Keep them safe by the power of your name, the name that you gave to me, etc. (What is the name of our heavenly Father, the name that our Father gave to his faithful servant Jesus?)

Jhn 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Acts 3:19; "Repent then and turn to God, (Not to Jesus, but to God) so that He (God) will forgive your sins. If you do, times of spiritual strength will come from the Lord, and He will send Jesus, who is the Messiah that he has already CHOSEN for you. The man Jesus, was chosen and made both Lord and saviour by "Who I Am".

Acts 3:13; The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our ancestors has given divine glory to his servant Jesus.

Act 17: 31; For he (The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.) has fixed a day in which he will judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death.

Isaiah 42: 1; The Lord says, "Here is my servant, whom I strengthen---the one I have CHOSEN, with whom i am pleased. I have filled him with my spirit (Which descended upon him in the form of a dove, as the heavenly voice was heard to say, "You are my beloved in whom I am pleased, TODAY I have become your Father.) and he will bring justice to every nation.

Jesus, is the first of many brothers and sisters to be chosen from the body of mankind, and is the cornerstone to the new glorious immortal Temple of the Lord, which is to replace, (on this earth, as the supreme ruler,) his mortal temporary tabernacle, which is the body of mankind, where, in the inner most sanctuary of his temporary tabernacle he currently dwells, (For the kingdom of God is within you). And it is our brother Jesus who says in Revelation 3: 21; "To those who win the victory I will give the right to sit beside me on my throne,(Which is the throne of our Father) Just as I have been victorious and now sit beside my/our Father on his throne.

John 20: 17; Jesus says to mary magdalene: "Go to my brothers and tell them that I am ascending to my Father and their Father, to my God and their God."

1st Timothy 1:1; From Paul, and apostle of Christ Jesus by order of God our saviour and Christ Jesus our hope.

Jesus was the first of many brothers and sisters, who are to be conformed to the image of God's Son, "The Son of Man", the first to win the victory and to receive a share of the glorious immortal body of light that of our heavenly saviour, which was torn asunder and poured out as fire on the heads of all those who believed his words as spoken through his servant "Jesus" for our salvation.

In his new glorious body of brilliant and blinding light, He, on the road to Damascus, answered Saul's question, "Who are you Lord?" with these words, "I am Jesus of Nazareth whom you persecute,"

And Jesus our brother, was given divine glory and now sits in the throne of our Father, and all the chosen ones who have born the image of the first Adam, shall also bear the new IMAGE of Jesus, "The Second Adam," (in the eternal process of change/evolution, for mankind does not close the chapter in the book of evolution) a new creation of bodies of Glorious and blinding Light that is the new Temple of our Lord, which is to replace God"s old tabernacle (Mankind) as the ruler on this earth of all creation.

First, MAN was created a little lower than the angels, then he is crowned with glory and all creation is placed beneath his feet. All creation is placed beneath the feet of MAN who is crowned with glory, we have not yet seen this happen. But we have seen Jesus, the first born from the dead past of "The Son of Man,", who has won the victory and was given divine glory by our heavenly Father and saviour, and now sits in His heavenly throne of Godhead: and who, in Revelation 3: 21; invites all; who win the victory also, to sit with him in our Father"s throne of Godhead within the creation. And all creation Visible and Invisible, which, according to Paul, includes even the angels, will bow at their feet.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 9:18:11 PM
Its vrey intro Gen. the Bible states how Lucifer dies. and you are attacking me?? >Its in your bible!! Im not making this UP!!!!!!!!!
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 9:22:12 PM
At 3/28/2015 9:04:38 PM, Rant wrote......... And Gen your right in with Islam , if you read and say and what they read and say! Enjoy.

Also: Gen> To me your the worst of the worst >you are godly but with satan. > apostacy is where its at in the end times.

Gentorev...... because of your childish ignorance to the Holy Scriptures, you have been forgiven of your Satanic out-burst, Know the spirit that is in control of that evil mouth of yours.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 9:25:23 PM
I see Gen >you can mouth OFF to what the bible says about the death of Lucifer> YOU know! WOW.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 9:26:57 PM
At 3/28/2015 9:18:11 PM, Rant wrote:
Its vrey intro Gen. the Bible states how Lucifer dies. and you are attacking me?? >Its in your bible!! Im not making this UP!!!!!!!!!

The Bible does not state that Lucifer dies, and I am not attacking you, but simply revealing that you, in your childish ignorance have misconstrued the prophecy in Ezekiel that was in reference to the King of Tyre.

But do continue in the word of God, and one day you will begin to understand the truths that are revealed therein.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 9:34:22 PM
Well gen your right in a way because the body dies and the soul lives on . even Lucifer has a soul because the breath of God is in him.
The Bible does not state that Lucifer dies> he goes to the lake of fire for ever and ever>read it>its in your bible.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 9:38:16 PM
At 3/28/2015 9:27:02 PM, Rant wrote:
I take it a little bird told you this?

I have said all that needs to be said so far, and I have no intentions of entering into a slanging match with a little ignorant child.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 9:40:03 PM
every one in the creation and in his image has a soul and has the breath of life! were you want to spend never never land is up to you!
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 9:53:55 PM
At 3/28/2015 9:40:03 PM, Rant wrote:
every one in the creation and in his image has a soul and has the breath of life! were you want to spend never never land is up to you!

You must learn to spell correctly, before you can read correctly and thereby understand what you have read.

A waste of life is not as you have spelt it "Waist"and it is "Where you want to spend etc," not "WERE."

Good luck with your spelling lessons youngen.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 2:13:18 AM

But there is much more to this read, You should read it>its in your bible.Enjoy : :

God planned to kill ALL FLESH with the earth during this first age. When the earth appears to be nothing but a ball of hot molten lava ( lake of fire ), this first age is over.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 2:40:08 AM

And you do understand it of course, LOL!!!!! You really need help for your very serious death and destruction fantasies!