Jump to topic:

The Sacrament of Shame

s-anthony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 10:59:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Now, there is in life a metamorphosis, or a changing from the limits of one form into another. However, this changing, progressing, or evolving must by necessity mortify the former things to make way for the new things to come. In other words, as St. Paul put it, we must put an end through crucifixion the works of our former selves.

To put to death our former selves, we must necessarily come to a place of contrition, a place in which our hearts are sorrowful to the point of death. The sacrament of shame is essential to the death of our old selves and resurrection to new and better lives.

In an age in which shame is seen as detrimental and hurtful to the human experience, it is of utmost importance to the growth and continuation of our species. I agree too much shame is indeed unhealthy but not enough is likewise. We must find a healthy place between shame and pride. Any degree of insight will uncover dark things hidden or foolish things often flaunted at the expense of dignity. Yet, a truly insightful person is one who has come to the realization of his, or her, shortcomings. In the hero's journey, the hero must be willing to be consumed by death before he can find rebirth and resurrection.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 1:30:00 AM
At 3/28/2015 10:59:04 PM, s-anthony wrote:
Now, there is in life a metamorphosis, or a changing from the limits of one form into another. However, this changing, progressing, or evolving must by necessity mortify the former things to make way for the new things to come. In other words, as St. Paul put it, we must put an end through crucifixion the works of our former selves.

To put to death our former selves, we must necessarily come to a place of contrition, a place in which our hearts are sorrowful to the point of death. The sacrament of shame is essential to the death of our old selves and resurrection to new and better lives.

In an age in which shame is seen as detrimental and hurtful to the human experience, it is of utmost importance to the growth and continuation of our species. I agree too much shame is indeed unhealthy but not enough is likewise. We must find a healthy place between shame and pride. Any degree of insight will uncover dark things hidden or foolish things often flaunted at the expense of dignity. Yet, a truly insightful person is one who has come to the realization of his, or her, shortcomings. In the hero's journey, the hero must be willing to be consumed by death before he can find rebirth and resurrection. : :

Why be shamed and guilty for what our Creator planned, created and formed? It's all God's fault for what we said or did in this world.
s-anthony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 4:49:42 AM
Why be shamed and guilty for what our Creator planned, created and formed? It's all God's fault for what we said or did in this world.

Because, the creature cannot share in the Creator's glory unless the creator also shares in the Creator's shame.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 6:00:00 AM

In an age in which shame is seen as detrimental and hurtful to the human experience, it is of utmost importance to the growth and continuation of our species. I agree too much shame is indeed unhealthy but not enough is likewise. We must find a healthy place between shame and pride. Any degree of insight will uncover dark things hidden or foolish things often flaunted at the expense of dignity. Yet, a truly insightful person is one who has come to the realization of his, or her, shortcomings. In the hero's journey, the hero must be willing to be consumed by death before he can find rebirth and resurrection.

People need to apologise and try to make amends when they wrong another person, no need for religion!
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 6:49:25 AM

This is reprehensible Pauline Christian doo doo dogma that is an insult to God. Why? Because if humankind is made in the image of God, made very good indeed as God tells us in Genesis I, then to say human beings are not made good, are made basically evil, is to say God is basically evil. Get the garbage idea out of true Root Christianity which follows and honors God, not blasphemes God as Paul did and all Pauline Christians believing Paul's man-made doctrines!
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 7:18:36 AM
From what I read of scripture. Paul was telling people that they needed to GROW UP and leave the baby babbling and childish ways behind them.

But what do the deceived by choice do? They just ignore whatever scriptures that get in the Way of their childish ways that they don't want to give up as it is all that they know and trust in.

What is shame? is that what a small child feels when they realize that they need to grow up a bit more in responsibility for their own personal thoughts and actions?

Seems that very FEW take that path, most prefer the wide path where there is room for making excuse and placing blame elsewhere.

Want to get rid of shame, just out grow it.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
s-anthony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 9:59:57 AM
People need to apologise and try to make amends when they wrong another person, no need for religion!

Religion is a universal heritage. To say there is no need for it is like saying there is no need for the infrastructure long established before you were even born. It speaks of our history and psychological evolution as a species. The moral code of each society has been codified by its religion and goes to the establishment of both collective and personal values, whether consciously or unconsciously.
s-anthony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 10:06:51 AM
This is reprehensible Pauline Christian doo doo dogma that is an insult to God. Why? Because if humankind is made in the image of God, made very good indeed as God tells us in Genesis I, then to say human beings are not made good, are made basically evil, is to say God is basically evil. Get the garbage idea out of true Root Christianity which follows and honors God, not blasphemes God as Paul did and all Pauline Christians believing Paul's man-made doctrines!

If God has no shadow, then, God has no image.
s-anthony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 10:12:53 AM
At 3/29/2015 7:18:36 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
From what I read of scripture. Paul was telling people that they needed to GROW UP and leave the baby babbling and childish ways behind them.

But what do the deceived by choice do? They just ignore whatever scriptures that get in the Way of their childish ways that they don't want to give up as it is all that they know and trust in.

What is shame? is that what a small child feels when they realize that they need to grow up a bit more in responsibility for their own personal thoughts and actions?

Seems that very FEW take that path, most prefer the wide path where there is room for making excuse and placing blame elsewhere.

I agree, but I don't believe anyone is willfully or knowingly deceived.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 12:15:19 PM
At 3/29/2015 4:49:42 AM, s-anthony wrote:

Because, the creature cannot share in the Creator's glory unless the creator also shares in the Creator's shame. : :

The Creator has no shame in His creation but he will kill all those who feel shame and guilt in this world.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 12:17:28 PM

Want to get rid of shame, just out grow it. : :

You don't have any choice to remain in a strong delusion after reading words in a book. If you truly understood what St. Paul understood, you wouldn't be denying your true created existence in Me.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 12:47:34 PM
At 3/29/2015 9:59:57 AM, s-anthony wrote:

Religion is a universal heritage. To say there is no need for it is like saying there is no need for the infrastructure long established before you were even born. It speaks of our history and psychological evolution as a species. The moral code of each society has been codified by its religion and goes to the establishment of both collective and personal values, whether consciously or unconsciously.

Religion is responsible for much of the evil in this world too, imo.

I was more than glad when I lost the nasty you 'must be born again' Christian dogma I believed in as a young person. I certainly haven't missed it, or felt the need to replace it!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 12:52:37 PM
At 3/29/2015 12:47:34 PM, JJ50 wrote:
At 3/29/2015 9:59:57 AM, s-anthony wrote:

I was more than glad when I lost the nasty you 'must be born again' Christian dogma I believed in as a young person. I certainly haven't missed it, or felt the need to replace it! : :

God gave you wisdom after He forced you out of that Christian lifestyle of worshiping a false deity in their false gods they built.

The wise man knows more than the fools of this world.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 2:45:57 PM
At 3/29/2015 10:06:51 AM, s-anthony wrote:

If God has no shadow, then, God has no image.

But God has an image: it is the image of a Holy Family, an Elohim and humanity is made in its image, and made "good, very good indeed". Genesis Two is the introduction of the false god, Yahweh and that's where trouble starts--with Yahweh being worshiped as God Most High when Yahweh never was that. EL Elyon is not Yahweh but Yahweh's Father. One of the Fatal Flaws of Judaism and Pauline Christianity riding on Judaism's teachings, is that of worshiping the wrong god, the tribal war god of Israelites, Yahweh, instead of EL. Christianity through Jesus was meant to reestablish the correct Father to Son relationship between EL and Yahweh through Yahweh's namesake, Jesus. But Paul ruined that reestablishment by retying Christian belief back to Yahweh as false Father god of the Jewish frauds. You worship a war god, you get wars.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 2:50:37 PM
Christians: if you want to find Jesus' true "Abba", His Daddy, His Father in heaven who gave Jesus the teachings that are so unlike Yahweh's of the Old Testament, you should find Semitic Languages Prof. John Gray's book Near Eastern Mythologies where you will find EL Elyon, as the Canaanites worshiped Him. EL is Jesus' Abba, and this is what EL proclaims as opposed to the war god, Yahweh:

"War is against my wish; Plant the seeds of peace in the heart of the earth."

Who do you serve? A war god or God Most High?
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 4:57:01 PM
At 3/29/2015 10:12:53 AM, s-anthony wrote:

I will give you a simple example of people being willfully deceived.

So called professional wrestling. In order to be entertained by the show the fanatics need to believe in the show as they did santa and such when younger. The show of make believe and pretend must go on and on and on.

The reason that so MANY disagree with the concept that they are responsible for their own thoughts and actions and choosing to be deceived and lied to by themselves as well as others that tickle their ears and excite their visions is exactly the same with the smaller and younger clueless crowd that get so LOST in their make believe and pretend that it becomes REAL and REALITY, Truth to them.

The immature in thought and actions are more interested in the possible ESCAPE from what bothers them then they are in being responsible for their thoughts and actions

When you are in DENIAL of the Truth that is all around us and within us, you view the Truth as a lie as it gets in the way of your ESCAPE from YOURSELVES and what ever else bothers peoples inner and outer denial of 100% Truthful and Honest Ways..

I didn't realize until I was much older that MOST others didn't LOVE themselves as I have always loved myself. I didn't allow the brainwashed, trained and programed popular society to enslave me within their false love and truths.

I don't require some invisible or stick in the mud gods or made up scientific theories and such to do my own PERSONAL thinking for me. I can do that myself as I AM a grown and mature adult that doesn't require the popular escapes that the wide path of deceptions and lies called good has to offer.

What is so wrong, bad or evil about a person loving themselves with all their heart and mind?

Makes it so much easier to love all others as the scriptures even point out.

Seems that most prefer a god, science theory or other invisible means to try and place the blame for their own personal choices else wheres.

This world is the way that it is because it is filled with confused masses that act like little children trying to place the blame for their fantasy and fictional realities that go wrong some where else. Placing that blame on invisible things and made up theories seems the most popular BIG FIX. And then their are all the religions, politics, sports and such that are sort of visible much like santa and such and just as real when measured and weighed Honestly and fairly without the invisible gods and theories of air.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 5:12:31 PM

Sorrow for what?
Shame for what?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
s-anthony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 9:52:39 PM
The Creator has no shame in His creation but he will kill all those who feel shame and guilt in this world.

If the Creator has no shame in creation, then, why is creation shameful?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 10:16:47 PM
At 3/29/2015 4:57:01 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 3/29/2015 10:12:53 AM, s-anthony wrote:

So called professional wrestling. In order to be entertained by the show the fanatics need to believe in the show as they did santa and such when younger. The show of make believe and pretend must go on and on and on.

The reason that so MANY disagree with the concept that they are responsible for their own thoughts and actions and choosing to be deceived and lied to by themselves as well as others that tickle their ears and excite their visions is exactly the same with the smaller and younger clueless crowd that get so LOST in their make believe and pretend that it becomes REAL and REALITY, Truth to them.

The immature in thought and actions are more interested in the possible ESCAPE from what bothers them then they are in being responsible for their thoughts and actions

When you are in DENIAL of the Truth that is all around us and within us, you view the Truth as a lie as it gets in the way of your ESCAPE from YOURSELVES and what ever else bothers peoples inner and outer denial of 100% Truthful and Honest Ways..

I didn't realize until I was much older that MOST others didn't LOVE themselves as I have always loved myself. I didn't allow the brainwashed, trained and programed popular society to enslave me within their false love and truths.

I don't require some invisible or stick in the mud gods or made up scientific theories and such to do my own PERSONAL thinking for me. I can do that myself as I AM a grown and mature adult that doesn't require the popular escapes that the wide path of deceptions and lies called good has to offer.

What is so wrong, bad or evil about a person loving themselves with all their heart and mind?

Some of God's people concentrate on loving themselves rather than loving our Creator who made us in His love ( His thoughts ). Most of God's people don't realize how much He loves His creation, which are His thoughts. The visible illusions that come from His thoughts kept us from knowing our true created existence within His thoughts.

I love our Creator who gives me life and all the characters within Me, who also get to experience life as I do within His thoughts, called the Word of the Lord.

Seems that most prefer a god, science theory or other invisible means to try and place the blame for their own personal choices else wheres.

False gods that are built by human hands, false deities ( imaginary gods ) and science theory are all illusions that have deceived man within Me.

This world is the way that it is because it is filled with confused masses that act like little children trying to place the blame for their fantasy and fictional realities that go wrong some where else. Placing that blame on invisible things and made up theories seems the most popular BIG FIX. And then their are all the religions, politics, sports and such that are sort of visible much like santa and such and just as real when measured and weighed Honestly and fairly without the invisible gods and theories of air.: :

If you knew Me, then you wouldn't have any fear of visible or invisible things that our Creator planned, created and formed.

You reject many visible things and our Creator who formed them.
s-anthony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 10:30:31 PM

Religion is merely a reflection of the human psyche. The human being is both good and evil, both sacred and profane, both a temple and a house of idolatry. Religion doesn't define us; we define it.

I was more than glad when I lost the nasty you 'must be born again' Christian dogma I believed in as a young person. I certainly haven't missed it, or felt the need to replace it!

Rebirth is not merely a Christian dogma but a universal phenomenon. It is part of an ever changing world. Renewal is found in the biology of every living species, from the snake shedding its skin to a tree casting off its leaves, from the moulting of a crab or insect to our own exfoliation. An organism that is inept to renewal is an organism that is ripe for death.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 10:38:07 PM
At 3/29/2015 9:52:39 PM, s-anthony wrote:

If the Creator has no shame in creation, then, why is creation shameful? Creation isn't shameful but some of His illusions appear to be shameful and full of guilt. If they had listened to His Voice and obeyed ALL His commandments, it's possible all that guilt and shame would have been washed away.

It's impossible for Me to feel guilty or shameful because I AM His creation and ALL His created people, beasts and everything visible and invisible are in Me.

God's people are totally deceived by the visible objects that make up this universe.

If you listen to Me and obey My commandments, which means to listen to the knowledge that I share with you, you will learn the difference between your created existence and the visible body that you always thought was your reality.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 2:39:21 AM
At 3/29/2015 10:30:31 PM, s-anthony wrote:

Religion is merely a reflection of the human psyche. The human being is both good and evil, both sacred and profane, both a temple and a house of idolatry. Religion doesn't define us; we define it.

Rebirth is not merely a Christian dogma but a universal phenomenon. It is part of an ever changing world. Renewal is found in the biology of every living species, from the snake shedding its skin to a tree casting off its leaves, from the moulting of a crab or insect to our own exfoliation. An organism that is inept to renewal is an organism that is ripe for death.

'Born again' in that nasty dogma's sense of the word, is believing in, and accepting Jesus, or go to hell! I am a non-believer who has no wish to go to heaven, but would much prefer to cease to be when I die. There is no evidence to prove any deity actually exists, so non-belief is the default position.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 3:08:11 AM
At 3/30/2015 2:39:21 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 3/29/2015 10:30:31 PM, s-anthony wrote:

'Born again' in that nasty dogma's sense of the word, is believing in, and accepting Jesus, or go to hell! I am a non-believer who has no wish to go to heaven, but would much prefer to cease to be when I die. There is no evidence to prove any deity actually exists, so non-belief is the default position. : :

Born again to us saints means that the veil ( the knowledge of good and evil ) has been removed to see our true created existence in the thoughts of our Creator.

God's thoughts is where everything visible and invisible was born. Then He created vibrations as His computing language to put His thoughts into action by processing visible illusions for His characters ( observers ) to experience as a make-believe world.

Not ONE Christian has ever understood the prophecies but a few have been chosen to get in on the knowledge ( thoughts ) of God that we saints possess.
s-anthony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 11:16:35 PM

How does belief demonstrate a person's knowledge of being deceived.

If someone is clueless, how does it make that someone knowledgeable of the fact he, or she, is being deceived? If I'm aware of the fact I'm being lied to, how could I say I'm being deceived?

If I think the truth is a lie, how can I believe it to be the truth?

I don't know, but I do know no one loves himself, or herself, completely. In fact, there is and will always be things we dislike about ourselves. How do I know that? Because we change and will continue to change. If everything about us was merely perfect, change would not be necessary.

This world is the way that it is because it is filled with confused masses that act like little children trying to place the blame for their fantasy and fictional realities that go wrong some where else. Placing that blame on invisible things and made up theories seems the most popular BIG FIX. And then their are all the religions, politics, sports and such that are sort of visible much like santa and such and just as real when measured and weighed Honestly and fairly without the invisible gods and theories of air.
s-anthony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 11:21:57 PM
At 3/29/2015 5:12:31 PM, bulproof wrote:

Sorrow for what?
Shame for what?

You're the only person that can answer those questions for yourself.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 11:49:26 PM
s-anthony: "How does belief demonstrate a person's knowledge of being deceived."

"if someone is clueless, how does it make that someone knowledgeable of the fact he, or she, is being deceived? If I'm aware of the fact I'm being lied to, how could I say I'm being deceived?"

EE:If we look at how small children believe in santa, the tooth fairy, easter bunny and such and how they don't realize that they are being deceived and lied to as they WANT to believe in the fun distractions. When those children start to get teased by older children they start to replace those fictions with other more "mature" fictions. Like pro wrestling where you have to believe in it as you would santa and such or it wouldn't be any fun and escape and such.

s-anthony: "I think the truth is a lie, how can I believe it to be the truth?"

EE: The Truth I speak of is NOT subjective. Most do not believe that such a Truth is possible as they are in denial of that One Truth that exposes the deceptions and lies called good. If you don't understand that it is because you choose not to understand it as it would get in the way of what you choose to try and view as truth and not truth.

s-anthony: I don't know, but I do know no one loves himself, or herself, completely. In fact, there is and will always be things we dislike about ourselves. How do I know that? Because we change and will continue to change. If everything about us was merely perfect, change would not be necessary

EE: Just as most don't understand the truth that I speak of is the same with what is love.

The proof that most haven't a clue as to what "True Love" and unconditional love is all the failed relationships between people that say they love each other and some take and say vows and such and they believe they mean it at the time and then the fantasy and fictional reality starts to show the Truth within it. And from there it goes where?

I have always loved myself very much, but I have done things that I was not proud of or happy with so I just chose to GROW UP some more and that solved that.

Most people are so brainwashed and programed to follow the superstitious ways and concepts that they try and believe all sorts of made up crap that gives them low self esteem and they may feel guilty about invisible concepts and peer pressure of the many that are trying to FIT IN and ACT normal.

I don't do normal as it doesn't end well in the end. The proof of that is all around us and within us.

Most have the Disney mindset where if you wish it and believe in it that it will come true. Lazy day dreamers looking for quick easy short cuts to where they think they want to go or what they want to be or not be.
s-anthony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 8:34:01 AM
Born again' in that nasty dogma's sense of the word, is believing in, and accepting Jesus, or go to hell! I am a non-believer who has no wish to go to heaven, but would much prefer to cease to be when I die. There is no evidence to prove any deity actually exists, so non-belief is the default position.

The story of Christ is merely a motif. It is a story found in many different mythologies, except with different symbols and characters. The archetypal focal point is Christ as saviour, or a type of hero. The story is merely a reflection of the inner workings of the human psyche. It is a story about self-discovery or personal development.

As the self develops, it goes through the pains of mortification, or a denial of one's present self-image, to develop into a deeper more soul-searching being; Christ has entered the tomb, or the hero has entered the cave, the subterranean world of the subconsciousness to rescue the human psyche.

We as merely materialistic beings are incomplete, we are lost and without a soul; it is a discovery of our deeper selves, the heart of our being, which is the spiritual connection that goes to joining the individual with the collective. As children, we are naturally very selfish; as we get older, we come to the realization of not only a responsibility to ourselves but also a responsibility to the societies in which we live. The goal of actualization is not to lose one's self in the homogeneity of the group but to see one's self as a responsible member of society and the world in which it lives.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 8:45:21 AM
At 3/30/2015 11:21:57 PM, s-anthony wrote:
At 3/29/2015 5:12:31 PM, bulproof wrote:

Sorrow for what?
Shame for what?

You're the only person that can answer those questions for yourself.

So you mean nothing?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 9:25:49 AM
At 3/29/2015 2:50:37 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Christians: if you want to find Jesus' true "Abba", His Daddy, His Father in heaven who gave Jesus the teachings that are so unlike Yahweh's of the Old Testament, you should find Semitic Languages Prof. John Gray's book Near Eastern Mythologies where you will find EL Elyon, as the Canaanites worshiped Him. EL is Jesus' Abba, and this is what EL proclaims as opposed to the war god, Yahweh:

"War is against my wish; Plant the seeds of peace in the heart of the earth."

Who do you serve? A war god or God Most High?

People tend to forget that Christians are not OT Jews, even though it is clear what a Christian is folks still want to deny it and attempt to put new wine in old bottles. In essence it matters not what OT Jews did, it is not relevant to what we are as Christians meaning our beliefs and relation with God are not determined by what they did in the OT but by what Jesus taught, it's simple.
I would like to see some examples of what Paul taught that you have such contempt for, it seems odd that you would reject his knowledge though I completely understand why there would exist such contempt for the religious system, however I see no reason to justify your feelings regarding his teachings, perhaps you could be more specific?
s-anthony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 9:31:47 AM
EE:If we look at how small children believe in santa, the tooth fairy, easter bunny and such and how they don't realize that they are being deceived and lied to as they WANT to believe in the fun distractions. When those children start to get teased by older children they start to replace those fictions with other more "mature" fictions. Like pro wrestling where you have to believe in it as you would santa and such or it wouldn't be any fun and escape and such.

This still fails to demonstrate belief as merely an awareness of being deceived.

EE: The Truth I speak of is NOT subjective. Most do not believe that such a Truth is possible as they are in denial of that One Truth that exposes the deceptions and lies called good. If you don't understand that it is because you choose not to understand it as it would get in the way of what you choose to try and view as truth and not truth.

Not believing that such a truth is possible isn't a demonstration of someone being willfully, or knowingly, deceived. To say so would implicate your own self. Because, your belief is based on that which you think is not only possible but also probable. If you didn't believe it were possible, you certainly would no believe it were probable.

s-anthony: I don't know, but I do know no one loves himself, or herself, completely. In fact, there is and will always be things we dislike about ourselves. How do I know that? Because we change and will continue to change. If everything about us was merely perfect, change would not be necessary

EE: Just as most don't understand the truth that I speak of is the same with what is love.

The proof that most haven't a clue as to what "True Love" and unconditional love is all the failed relationships between people that say they love each other and some take and say vows and such and they believe they mean it at the time and then the fantasy and fictional reality starts to show the Truth within it. And from there it goes where?

I have always loved myself very much, but I have done things that I was not proud of or happy with so I just chose to GROW UP some more and that solved that.

Most people are so brainwashed and programed to follow the superstitious ways and concepts that they try and believe all sorts of made up crap that gives them low self esteem and they may feel guilty about invisible concepts and peer pressure of the many that are trying to FIT IN and ACT normal.

I don't do normal as it doesn't end well in the end. The proof of that is all around us and within us.

Most have the Disney mindset where if you wish it and believe in it that it will come true. Lazy day dreamers looking for quick easy short cuts to where they think they want to go or what they want to be or not be.