Jump to topic:

End Abrahamic Religious Wars

celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 7:14:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If the world wants to be free of religious warfare intellectuals in every country must begin to overthrow the cultural power of bad religions provoking continuous religious warfare dividing human communities in order to do so. The worst culprit religious group are the Abrahamic believers, be they followers of Judaism, Pauline Christianity, or Muhammadism. These people keep our world in needless religious warfare state by conducting religious warfare wherever they go. Intellectuals need to act as intelligent protectors of society and stop the Abrahamic religionists by revealing the false historical foundations the Abrahamic religions rely on. Such as the incredibly immoral foundational belief that Abraham, by his willingness to murder his own son, stab him, fry him, to appease an invisible voice in his head is a model of "Righteousness" is absurd as well as evil doctrine. Abraham would be quickly arrested for severe child abuse if he tried his stunt in our times as we protect children from monsters in adult parental form. But not when it comes to religions we don't. There we allow monsters and child-killers and women killers and murderers to go unpunished and exalted, and we wonder why we have such a rotten world filled with murderers going scott free if they are leaders of governments or members of governments.

Abraham was insane. Abrahamics are insanely insensitive to justice for all and willing to sacrifice children as Abraham was willing to do in maintaining loyalty to Moloch, the real god of Abraham, as the ritual murder pattern clearly informs those who know that "Melchizedek" does not mean "king of Salem" but "Melech" = King in Hebrew based upon Molech, the Great King of War. "Zadok" were high priest class so the real meaning of Melchizedek is High Priest of Moloch and what does Melchizedek do? He honors Abraham's War Victory with a grand eucharist celebration to make war the major part of worship of (a war) God.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 7:19:15 AM
At 3/29/2015 7:14:12 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
If the world wants to be free of religious warfare intellectuals in every country must begin to overthrow the cultural power of bad religions provoking continuous religious warfare dividing human communities in order to do so. The worst culprit religious group are the Abrahamic believers, be they followers of Judaism, Pauline Christianity, or Muhammadism. These people keep our world in needless religious warfare state by conducting religious warfare wherever they go. Intellectuals need to act as intelligent protectors of society and stop the Abrahamic religionists by revealing the false historical foundations the Abrahamic religions rely on. Such as the incredibly immoral foundational belief that Abraham, by his willingness to murder his own son, stab him, fry him, to appease an invisible voice in his head is a model of "Righteousness" is absurd as well as evil doctrine. Abraham would be quickly arrested for severe child abuse if he tried his stunt in our times as we protect children from monsters in adult parental form. But not when it comes to religions we don't. There we allow monsters and child-killers and women killers and murderers to go unpunished and exalted, and we wonder why we have such a rotten world filled with murderers going scott free if they are leaders of governments or members of governments.

Abraham was insane. Abrahamics are insanely insensitive to justice for all and willing to sacrifice children as Abraham was willing to do in maintaining loyalty to Moloch, the real god of Abraham, as the ritual murder pattern clearly informs those who know that "Melchizedek" does not mean "king of Salem" but "Melech" = King in Hebrew based upon Molech, the Great King of War. "Zadok" were high priest class so the real meaning of Melchizedek is High Priest of Moloch and what does Melchizedek do? He honors Abraham's War Victory with a grand eucharist celebration to make war the major part of worship of (a war) God.

Good heavens, you come out with some unadulterated crap, don't you?
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 7:27:24 AM
Abraham would be spending a substantial time in prison/psychiatric hospital, if he was around today, for trying to sacrifice his son, because a voice in his head told him to!
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 8:05:32 AM

Well, I can't say that you're an atheist, but you're spewing out crap just the same.
We're it not the "Abrahamic Religions" it'd be something else. Differences and natural aggression is what causes war; religion is not inherently violent.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 2:59:37 PM
That Abraham is patently INSANE is evident to all who aren't brainwashed and lost their ability to tell right from wrong. The proof is that Abe would be thrown in prison for the criminally insane if he was caught doing his intent to murder his son to please a voice in his head. That's truth.

As for the Moloch connection to Abe's god, that too is patently clear from the way Moloch was worshiped in the same area at the same time period Abraham was supposed running around. Here's another linguistic clue: Outside of the Babylonian capital city was a zone labeled "hamra" where Moloch sacrifices were carried because Babylonians couldn't stand the cries of dying children. God changes Abram's name to Abra-Ham, perhaps to tell us what the problem is, that Abrahamics never ever look at what they are worshiping: mental illness and murderous craziness at that.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 3:03:44 PM
At 3/29/2015 2:59:37 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
That Abraham is patently INSANE is evident to all who aren't brainwashed and lost their ability to tell right from wrong. The proof is that Abe would be thrown in prison for the criminally insane if he was caught doing his intent to murder his son to please a voice in his head. That's truth.

As for the Moloch connection to Abe's god, that too is patently clear from the way Moloch was worshiped in the same area at the same time period Abraham was supposed running around. Here's another linguistic clue: Outside of the Babylonian capital city was a zone labeled "hamra" where Moloch sacrifices were carried because Babylonians couldn't stand the cries of dying children. God changes Abram's name to Abra-Ham, perhaps to tell us what the problem is, that Abrahamics never ever look at what they are worshiping: mental illness and murderous craziness at that.

Celestialtorah must have successfully grown some good skunk weed.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 3:06:15 PM
Abrahamic religious crazies become dangerous when they get it into their heads they are God's Chosen Voice. We can see how tipping to violence is creeping up on BOG now as he gets angrier and angrier at us for not believing him to be God in the flesh. It only takes a group mind with that angry mindset to start religious violence against those who refuse to be idiots taken in by mentally ill religious nuts, and I do include BOG in this category as he has no qualms at all about telling his own children they will die hideously burned to crisps in order for God, BOG god, to reveal BOG as the prophet of doom. This tendency of religious nutcases to identify with God and get mad when others don't believe them, usually winds up with Scriptures reflecting how bad it is going to be for Unbelievers..i.e. you believe this junk or you die and go to hell.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 3:08:39 PM
Now with that clarified, I do want all of you to read and believe with all your hearts, mind and souls, my Celestial Torah prophesies as a Jewish Christian prophesy bearer lest I sic God on you..
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 3:11:10 PM
C'mere, God, good Boy, now lick those unbeliever's faces while we've got 'em tied down. Go ahead, Godly, slobber all over those mugs, show them how God loves a killer ape what repents..
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 11:07:16 PM

Abraham was insane. Abrahamics are insanely insensitive to justice for all and willing to sacrifice children as Abraham was willing to do in maintaining loyalty to Moloch, the real god of Abraham, as the ritual murder pattern clearly informs those who know that "Melchizedek" does not mean "king of Salem" but "Melech" = King in Hebrew based upon Molech, the Great King of War. "Zadok" were high priest class so the real meaning of Melchizedek is High Priest of Moloch and what does Melchizedek do? He honors Abraham's War Victory with a grand eucharist celebration to make war the major part of worship of (a war) God. : :

Abraham knew Me, but you certainly don't. You will know Me in the New Heaven and Earth that God's people were kept from during this first age ( the Old Heaven and Earth that will be destroyed soon ).
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 12:43:43 AM

Because God had already determined that he was going to offer his only begotten son, (The Son of Man) for the life of the sinful body in which his Son develolps, he desired to know if Abraham would be prepared to do likewise.

It is my belief that Abraham believed God's promised that it was through Isaac that his seed would be as the stars in the heavens or the sands in the sea, and that somehow his son would be returned to him. Nevertheless he was prepared to go through with it to the end.

With both Isaac and Jesus, God supplied a substitute sacrifice.

Isaac, is seen as a prototype of Jesus, as he too was the promised seed of Abraham and was born of God"s promise according to the workings of the Holy Spirit. Galatians 4: 29; Amplified version: "Yet as at that time the child born according to the flesh (Ishmael), despised and persecuted him (Isaac) who was born according to the promise and the workings of the Holy Spirit, etc."

Isaac is a prototype of Jesus and like Jesus, was born of God"s promise according to the workings of the Holy Spirit. Both are seen as the seed that was promised to Abraham.

Both Isaac and Jesus were the sons of parents who were both sired by the one Father.

"Terah," is the father to both Abraham and Sarah by different mothers, while Alexander Helios= "Heli," is the father of both Joseph and Mary, by different mothers.

Both Mary and Sarah were informed by an angel that they would become Pregnant and bear the son of God"s promise. Isaac was offered up as a sacrifice by his physical father, and Jesus was offered up by his spiritual father, whose spirit descended upon him in the form of a dove as the voice was heard to say, " you are my beloved in whom I am well pleased, TODAY I have become your Father." Or rather, "THIS dAY I have begotten thee." See the more ancient authorities of Luke 3: 22; and Isaac was offered up on the same mountain at the very spot where Jesus was crucified.

In Luke 3: 22; (In place of "Thou art my beloved son in who I am well pleased.") The following authorities of the second, third, and fourth centuries read, "This day I have begotten thee," vouched for by Codex D, and the most ancient copies of the old latin (a, b. c. ff.I), by Justin Martyr (AD 140), Clemens Alex, (AD. 190), Methodius (AD. 290), among the Greeks. And among the Latins, Lactaitius (AD 300), Hilary (AD) Juvencus (AD. 330), Faustus (AD. 400) and Augustine. All these oldest manuscripts were changed completely. They now read, "This is my son in whom I am well pleased." Whereas the original variant was, "Thou art my Son. This day I have begotten thee."
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 2:13:00 AM
At 3/30/2015 12:43:43 AM, Gentorev wrote:

Because God had already determined that he was going to offer his only begotten son, (The Son of Man) for the life of the sinful body in which his Son develolps, he desired to know if Abraham would be prepared to do likewise.

It is my belief that Abraham believed God's promised that it was through Isaac that his seed would be as the stars in the heavens or the sands in the sea, and that somehow his son would be returned to him. Nevertheless he was prepared to go through with it to the end.

With both Isaac and Jesus, God supplied a substitute sacrifice.

Isaac, is seen as a prototype of Jesus, as he too was the promised seed of Abraham and was born of God"s promise according to the workings of the Holy Spirit. Galatians 4: 29; Amplified version: "Yet as at that time the child born according to the flesh (Ishmael), despised and persecuted him (Isaac) who was born according to the promise and the workings of the Holy Spirit, etc."

Isaac is a prototype of Jesus and like Jesus, was born of God"s promise according to the workings of the Holy Spirit. Both are seen as the seed that was promised to Abraham.

Both Isaac and Jesus were the sons of parents who were both sired by the one Father.

"Terah," is the father to both Abraham and Sarah by different mothers, while Alexander Helios= "Heli," is the father of both Joseph and Mary, by different mothers.

Both Mary and Sarah were informed by an angel that they would become Pregnant and bear the son of God"s promise. Isaac was offered up as a sacrifice by his physical father, and Jesus was offered up by his spiritual father, whose spirit descended upon him in the form of a dove as the voice was heard to say, " you are my beloved in whom I am well pleased, TODAY I have become your Father." Or rather, "THIS dAY I have begotten thee." See the more ancient authorities of Luke 3: 22; and Isaac was offered up on the same mountain at the very spot where Jesus was crucified.

In Luke 3: 22; (In place of "Thou art my beloved son in who I am well pleased.") The following authorities of the second, third, and fourth centuries read, "This day I have begotten thee," vouched for by Codex D, and the most ancient copies of the old latin (a, b. c. ff.I), by Justin Martyr (AD 140), Clemens Alex, (AD. 190), Methodius (AD. 290), among the Greeks. And among the Latins, Lactaitius (AD 300), Hilary (AD) Juvencus (AD. 330), Faustus (AD. 400) and Augustine. All these oldest manuscripts were changed completely. They now read, "This is my son in whom I am well pleased." Whereas the original variant was, "Thou art my Son. This day I have begotten thee." ::

Nowhere in the OT prophecies does is show that God needs a body sacrifice for our sins. All He told His people was to listen to His Voice and obey ALL His commandments. We saints who listened to His Voice and obeyed ALL His commandments learned that each flesh in this world has to die for their own sins. All us saints, including saint Jesus have to experience the death of our visible bodies before waking up in the New Heaven and Earth with new visible bodies.

The lie that Jesus died for all the sins of man made a good story for Christians in this first age and all good and evil stories come from our Creator.

Isaiah 45
7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 6:39:01 AM
At 3/29/2015 11:07:16 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Abraham was insane. Abrahamics are insanely insensitive to justice for all and willing to sacrifice children as Abraham was willing to do in maintaining loyalty to Moloch, the real god of Abraham, as the ritual murder pattern clearly informs those who know that "Melchizedek" does not mean "king of Salem" but "Melech" = King in Hebrew based upon Molech, the Great King of War. "Zadok" were high priest class so the real meaning of Melchizedek is High Priest of Moloch and what does Melchizedek do? He honors Abraham's War Victory with a grand eucharist celebration to make war the major part of worship of (a war) God. : :

Abraham knew Me, but you certainly don't. You will know Me in the New Heaven and Earth that God's people were kept from during this first age ( the Old Heaven and Earth that will be destroyed soon ).

More proof you're just a phony Gentile street corner doomsday prophet drunk on your own ego. "Abraham" "Sarah" "Hagar" were Hindu Brahmin deity names lifted by priests of Judah from Brahma, Sarasvati, and Ghaggar. You being Abrahamic religionist lunatic "believe" in fictitious characters created for political religious reasons, more stealing of other people's religions by priests of Judah, their specialty, taking pagan gods and remaking their stories so they become "Hebrews" serving Hebrews. And if you actually researched the roots of Jewish religious beliefs in that Torah/Tanakh, you'd find out how Brahmin incense and spice merchants centered in Yemen in the Kingdom of Sheba, the 7th and earthly Realm of Shiva, with trade routes up and down the Levant to Egypt and Asia Minor, you'd know how Judaism came to have several major Brahmin religious ideas incorporated. Both share "Priests of God" titles for their "castes" as highest ones and all others inferior human beings made to serve the highest castes, i.e. blatant blanket racism.

If I had a doomsday vision like you have, I wouldn't share it as it's just bad news all around for everyone living that you think are better off dead. But that's you, BOG, being a selfish askhole and not caring for anyone but your own ego tripping.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 12:11:51 PM
At 3/30/2015 6:39:01 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 3/29/2015 11:07:16 PM, bornofgod wrote:

More proof you're just a phony Gentile street corner doomsday prophet drunk on your own ego. "Abraham" "Sarah" "Hagar" were Hindu Brahmin deity names lifted by priests of Judah from Brahma, Sarasvati, and Ghaggar. You being Abrahamic religionist lunatic "believe" in fictitious characters created for political religious reasons, more stealing of other people's religions by priests of Judah, their specialty, taking pagan gods and remaking their stories so they become "Hebrews" serving Hebrews. And if you actually researched the roots of Jewish religious beliefs in that Torah/Tanakh, you'd find out how Brahmin incense and spice merchants centered in Yemen in the Kingdom of Sheba, the 7th and earthly Realm of Shiva, with trade routes up and down the Levant to Egypt and Asia Minor, you'd know how Judaism came to have several major Brahmin religious ideas incorporated. Both share "Priests of God" titles for their "castes" as highest ones and all others inferior human beings made to serve the highest castes, i.e. blatant blanket racism.

If I had a doomsday vision like you have, I wouldn't share it as it's just bad news all around for everyone living that you think are better off dead. But that's you, BOG, being a selfish askhole and not caring for anyone but your own ego tripping. : :

You're getting all your information through God's program called the beast. That is why you accept all the pagan ideas instead of what us saints preach for our Creator.

Do you actually believe He would have His prophecies destroyed by you pagans?
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 7:57:28 PM
Any father who deliberately inflicts upon their children a fear of being burned alive is mentally disabled and has lost the ability to tell right from wrong. Get therapy, Brad, and stop scaring your children with your own horror stories. It's called child abuse.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 8:11:09 PM
At 3/30/2015 7:57:28 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Any father who deliberately inflicts upon their children a fear of being burned alive is mentally disabled and has lost the ability to tell right from wrong. Get therapy, Brad, and stop scaring your children with your own horror stories. It's called child abuse. : :

Only the spirit of man escapes the flesh that is of this world.

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
2: When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.

You're like all the other religious people of this world who believes this world is real. Do you think God would burn up His people knowing they were real?