Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

One Night In Italy?

Freeman
Posts: 1,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 9:48:27 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Nomrally, I don't like seeing my enemies being kicked in the face while they are already on the ground, but I thought this article was rather interesting.

"An article published July 22, 2010 by Italian Panorama magazine claims to have proof of Catholic priests engaged in gay sex. An undercover reporter, Carmelo Abbate, and his gay "accomplice" followed at least three priests for 20 days and secretly filmed their trysts in gay nightclubs. The priests are said to have attended gay clubs and parties and are accused of having several casual sex escapades. Panorama has further claimed that one of the priests donned his cassock before engaging in casual sex and has released the videos. The Vatican has not yet made a formal statement addressing the claims of Panorama magazine." http://www.examiner.com...

Perhaps they will let the priests get married now?
Chancellor of Propaganda and Foreign Relations in the Franklin administration.

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." -- Steven Wright
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 10:46:12 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
That's brilliant, normally someones sexuality should be left as a private matter... however these Priests are preaching that homosexuality is wrong, so it's pretty much open season.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 10:55:04 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/23/2010 10:46:12 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
That's brilliant, normally someones sexuality should be left as a private matter... however these Priests are preaching that homosexuality is wrong, so it's pretty much open season.

I know a few priests, and a couple who are openly gay. None of them preach that homosexuality is wrong. Does the Vatican? Yes, but not so loudly these days.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 11:00:23 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/23/2010 10:55:04 AM, innomen wrote:
At 7/23/2010 10:46:12 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
That's brilliant, normally someones sexuality should be left as a private matter... however these Priests are preaching that homosexuality is wrong, so it's pretty much open season.

I know a few priests, and a couple who are openly gay. None of them preach that homosexuality is wrong. Does the Vatican? Yes, but not so loudly these days.

The Catholic Church is very clear that homosexuality is a sin, as is almost any Christian Church. The bible is pretty clear on it.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 11:04:43 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/23/2010 11:00:23 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 7/23/2010 10:55:04 AM, innomen wrote:
At 7/23/2010 10:46:12 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
That's brilliant, normally someones sexuality should be left as a private matter... however these Priests are preaching that homosexuality is wrong, so it's pretty much open season.

I know a few priests, and a couple who are openly gay. None of them preach that homosexuality is wrong. Does the Vatican? Yes, but not so loudly these days.

The Catholic Church is very clear that homosexuality is a sin, as is almost any Christian Church. The bible is pretty clear on it.

Yeah yeah.
tBoonePickens
Posts: 3,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 11:13:01 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/23/2010 11:00:23 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
The Catholic Church is very clear that homosexuality is a sin, as is almost any Christian Church. The bible is pretty clear on it.

But isn't actually the sodomy part that's the sin and not just simply being a homosexual? So a chaste poof is a good poof?
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 11:16:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/23/2010 11:13:01 AM, tBoonePickens wrote:
At 7/23/2010 11:00:23 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
The Catholic Church is very clear that homosexuality is a sin, as is almost any Christian Church. The bible is pretty clear on it.

But isn't actually the sodomy part that's the sin and not just simply being a homosexual? So a chaste poof is a good poof?

Considering the possible outcomes from sexual activity from a "poof" versus the outcome of sexual activity of a tBoone, i would say the potential impact on society would be far better with the "poof" engaging in sex.
tBoonePickens
Posts: 3,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 11:22:50 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/23/2010 11:16:49 AM, innomen wrote:
Considering the possible outcomes from sexual activity from a "poof" versus the outcome of sexual activity of a tBoone, i would say the potential impact on society would be far better with the "poof" engaging in sex.

Your momma! My response is much better because if you're going to be stupid, you might as well be terse about it instead of trying to sound intellemugent.
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 11:52:47 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/23/2010 11:13:01 AM, tBoonePickens wrote:
At 7/23/2010 11:00:23 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
The Catholic Church is very clear that homosexuality is a sin, as is almost any Christian Church. The bible is pretty clear on it.

But isn't actually the sodomy part that's the sin and not just simply being a homosexual? So a chaste poof is a good poof?

True.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Freeman
Posts: 1,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 11:58:55 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/23/2010 9:48:27 AM, Freeman wrote:
Normally, I don't like seeing my enemies being kicked in the face while they are already on the ground, but I thought this article was rather interesting.


What didn't spell check catch that?
Chancellor of Propaganda and Foreign Relations in the Franklin administration.

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." -- Steven Wright
tBoonePickens
Posts: 3,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 12:00:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/23/2010 11:52:47 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 7/23/2010 11:13:01 AM, tBoonePickens wrote:
At 7/23/2010 11:00:23 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
The Catholic Church is very clear that homosexuality is a sin, as is almost any Christian Church. The bible is pretty clear on it.

But isn't actually the sodomy part that's the sin and not just simply being a homosexual? So a chaste poof is a good poof?

True.

It is kinda of a cop out...on the other hand, it's better than decapitation or stoning.
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
Freeman
Posts: 1,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 12:01:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/23/2010 11:58:55 AM, Freeman wrote:
At 7/23/2010 9:48:27 AM, Freeman wrote:
Normally, I don't like seeing my enemies being kicked in the face while they are already on the ground, but I thought this article was rather interesting.


Why didn't spell check catch that?

Man, my ability to form a coherent sentence is off today.
Chancellor of Propaganda and Foreign Relations in the Franklin administration.

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." -- Steven Wright
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 12:06:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
The priests are said to have attended gay clubs and parties and are accused of having several casual sex escapades.:

This is so shocking!!! Oh, wait... No. No, it isn't.

Panorama has further claimed that one of the priests donned his cassock before engaging in casual sex:

Alright, wait, he gets props for that... That's just badass :p
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 12:13:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
One of the Christian peoples has a gay bishop (I forget the denomination). That's crazy though lol. It's definitely a wide known thing in the community that a bunch of nuns are lesbians. In fact, an opening scene of The L Word was once a shot of one nun [engaging in sexual activities with her hands] with another while their bus was in a tunnel. Crazy shyt. Religious jobs are havens for closeted homosexuals because they don't have to fulfill any expectation of marriage (and the fact that they're around their same gender all the time probs doesn't hurt either).
President of DDO
tBoonePickens
Posts: 3,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 8:20:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/23/2010 12:00:52 PM, tBoonePickens wrote:
This took place in Italy, right?

OK. Here's a joke:

How come time goes by so fast whenever you're in Italy?

Cause every time you turn around, you see a day go!

(Just kidding, so all you wops don't get offended, ok?)
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 7:04:02 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/23/2010 9:48:27 AM, Freeman wrote:
Nomrally, I don't like seeing my enemies being kicked in the face while they are already on the ground, but I thought this article was rather interesting.

"An article published July 22, 2010 by Italian Panorama magazine claims to have proof of Catholic priests engaged in gay sex. An undercover reporter, Carmelo Abbate, and his gay "accomplice" followed at least three priests for 20 days and secretly filmed their trysts in gay nightclubs. The priests are said to have attended gay clubs and parties and are accused of having several casual sex escapades. Panorama has further claimed that one of the priests donned his cassock before engaging in casual sex and has released the videos. The Vatican has not yet made a formal statement addressing the claims of Panorama magazine." http://www.examiner.com...

Perhaps they will let the priests get married now?

Abstaining from sexual relations has ZERO to do with falling into homosexual sin.. It has too do with NOT having a close and trusting relationship with Christ: Catholics have a relationship with the CHURCH and with iconography etc..
The Cross.. the Cross.
tBoonePickens
Posts: 3,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 7:36:43 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/26/2010 7:04:02 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Abstaining from sexual relations has ZERO to do with falling into homosexual sin.. It has too do with NOT having a close and trusting relationship with Christ: Catholics have a relationship with the CHURCH and with iconography etc..
It would be so nice if all those that strayed away from Jesus' Catholic Church, came back to her... Some do, yet there are still many that prefer to stay in her shadow. I am sure that there is room for forgiveness in His heart, for those that fall short!
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.