Total Posts:103|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

If you don't want God, God doesn't want you.

MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 6:50:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
A simple, bald statement of fact.

If you do not appreciate the gift of life enough to also appreciate the life giver, why should you get to keep it?

Ity is teh same pattern throughout scripture.

Jehovah gave Adam a choice.

Show you appreciate the life I have given you, and everything that goes with it by obeying one simple rule, or I take the gift back.

Adam basically chose to die, rather than trust Jehovah to sort out the problem raised by his failing to impress the importance of trusting Jehovah on his wife.

Ever since it has been the same, show you appreciate the gift, or lose it.

Do you appreciate life enough to learn about, and appreciate the life giver?

Then there are a few who are willing to help you.

As I so often say. The choice is yours, just as it has always been.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 7:21:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 6:50:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
A simple, bald statement of fact.

If you do not appreciate the gift of life enough to also appreciate the life giver, why should you get to keep it?

Ity is teh same pattern throughout scripture.

Jehovah gave Adam a choice.

Show you appreciate the life I have given you, and everything that goes with it by obeying one simple rule, or I take the gift back.

Adam basically chose to die, rather than trust Jehovah to sort out the problem raised by his failing to impress the importance of trusting Jehovah on his wife.

Ever since it has been the same, show you appreciate the gift, or lose it.

Do you appreciate life enough to learn about, and appreciate the life giver?

Then there are a few who are willing to help you.

As I so often say. The choice is yours, just as it has always been. : :

Liars like you don't understand these prophecies;

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
2: When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.

Isaiah 45:
20: "Assemble yourselves and come, draw near together, you survivors of the nations! They have no knowledge who carry about their wooden idols, and keep on praying to a god that cannot save.
21: Declare and present your case; let them take counsel together! Who told this long ago? Who declared it of old? Was it not I, the LORD? And there is no other god besides me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none besides me.
22: "Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.
23: By myself I have sworn, from my mouth has gone forth in righteousness a word that shall not return: `To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.'
24: "Only in the LORD, it shall be said of me, are righteousness and strength; to him shall come and be ashamed, all who were incensed against him.
25: In the LORD all the offspring of Israel shall triumph and glory."

Isaiah 25: 6-9
6: On this mountain the LORD of hosts will make for all peoples a feast of fat things, a feast of wine on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wine on the lees well refined.
7: And he will destroy on this mountain the covering that is cast over all peoples, the veil that is spread over all nations.
8: He will swallow up death for ever, and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces, and the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth; for the LORD has spoken.
9: It will be said on that day, "Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, that he might save us. This is the LORD; we have waited for him; let us be glad and rejoice in his salvation."

Micah 4:
6: In that day, says the LORD, I will assemble the lame and gather those who have been driven away, and those whom I have afflicted;
7: and the lame I will make the remnant; and those who were cast off, a strong nation; and the LORD will reign over them in Mount Zion from this time forth and for evermore.

Psalms 22: 27-29
27: All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the LORD; and all the families of the nations shall worship before him.
28: For dominion belongs to the LORD, and he rules over the nations.
29: Yea, to him shall all the proud of the earth bow down; before him shall bow all who go down to the dust, and he who cannot keep himself alive.

The proud of the earth are the flesh of men, not the spirit of men. All flesh will perish during this first age.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 7:28:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 6:50:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
A simple, bald statement of fact.

No, it's just part and parcel of your insane beliefs, which have nothing to do with us or reality.

But, does this mean you won't be preaching your insanity anymore? Or, will it be more of the same garbage?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 8:12:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 7:06:03 AM, bulproof wrote:
Well thank god for that.

I am sure you are welcome, if reluctantly so.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 8:15:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 7:28:24 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/31/2015 6:50:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
A simple, bald statement of fact.

No, it's just part and parcel of your insane beliefs, which have nothing to do with us or reality.

But, does this mean you won't be preaching your insanity anymore? Or, will it be more of the same garbage?

I shall continue to put the truth in front of everyone.

After all, they have to have the opportunity to know what they are rejecting don't they. It's only fair.
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 8:18:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 8:12:25 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2015 7:06:03 AM, bulproof wrote:
Well thank god for that.

I am sure you are welcome, if reluctantly so.

Ya see how god thinks EXACTLY the same things as mad does?
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 8:20:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 8:15:07 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2015 7:28:24 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/31/2015 6:50:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
A simple, bald statement of fact.

No, it's just part and parcel of your insane beliefs, which have nothing to do with us or reality.

But, does this mean you won't be preaching your insanity anymore? Or, will it be more of the same garbage?

I shall continue to put the truth in front of everyone.

After all, they have to have the opportunity to know what they are rejecting don't they. It's only fair.

I asked this of fati so it's only fair I do of you.

Show me right here, right now what I am rejecting ergo your god.

Ball's in your court.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 8:20:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 8:15:07 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2015 7:28:24 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/31/2015 6:50:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
A simple, bald statement of fact.

No, it's just part and parcel of your insane beliefs, which have nothing to do with us or reality.

But, does this mean you won't be preaching your insanity anymore? Or, will it be more of the same garbage?

I shall continue to put the truth in front of everyone.

Ah, so more of the same insanity, despite the fact no one wants to hear it.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 8:23:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 8:20:53 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/31/2015 8:15:07 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2015 7:28:24 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/31/2015 6:50:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
A simple, bald statement of fact.

No, it's just part and parcel of your insane beliefs, which have nothing to do with us or reality.

But, does this mean you won't be preaching your insanity anymore? Or, will it be more of the same garbage?

I shall continue to put the truth in front of everyone.

Ah, so more of the same insanity, despite the fact no one wants to hear it.

Then they don't have to read it. Simple as. No-one is forcing anyone to read it, especially you, lol.
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 8:32:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 8:20:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/31/2015 8:15:07 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2015 7:28:24 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/31/2015 6:50:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
A simple, bald statement of fact.

No, it's just part and parcel of your insane beliefs, which have nothing to do with us or reality.

But, does this mean you won't be preaching your insanity anymore? Or, will it be more of the same garbage?

I shall continue to put the truth in front of everyone.

After all, they have to have the opportunity to know what they are rejecting don't they. It's only fair.

I asked this of fati so it's only fair I do of you.

Show me right here, right now what I am rejecting ergo your god.

Ball's in your court.

Is god thinking or is the question to hard for him/you?
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 8:36:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 8:23:55 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2015 8:20:53 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/31/2015 8:15:07 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2015 7:28:24 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/31/2015 6:50:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
A simple, bald statement of fact.

No, it's just part and parcel of your insane beliefs, which have nothing to do with us or reality.

But, does this mean you won't be preaching your insanity anymore? Or, will it be more of the same garbage?

I shall continue to put the truth in front of everyone.

Ah, so more of the same insanity, despite the fact no one wants to hear it.

Then they don't have to read it. Simple as. No-one is forcing anyone to read it, especially you, lol.

And, you don't have to write it, either. No one is forcing you.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 9:25:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 8:36:27 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/31/2015 8:23:55 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2015 8:20:53 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/31/2015 8:15:07 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2015 7:28:24 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/31/2015 6:50:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
A simple, bald statement of fact.

No, it's just part and parcel of your insane beliefs, which have nothing to do with us or reality.

But, does this mean you won't be preaching your insanity anymore? Or, will it be more of the same garbage?

I shall continue to put the truth in front of everyone.

Ah, so more of the same insanity, despite the fact no one wants to hear it.

Then they don't have to read it. Simple as. No-one is forcing anyone to read it, especially you, lol.

And, you don't have to write it, either. No one is forcing you.

My loyalty to my God and his son, as well as my love for my fellow man are what is forcing me, nothing more, nothing less.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 9:28:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 8:32:44 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/31/2015 8:20:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/31/2015 8:15:07 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2015 7:28:24 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/31/2015 6:50:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
A simple, bald statement of fact.

No, it's just part and parcel of your insane beliefs, which have nothing to do with us or reality.

But, does this mean you won't be preaching your insanity anymore? Or, will it be more of the same garbage?

I shall continue to put the truth in front of everyone.

After all, they have to have the opportunity to know what they are rejecting don't they. It's only fair.

I asked this of fati so it's only fair I do of you.

Show me right here, right now what I am rejecting ergo your god.

Ball's in your court.

Is god thinking or is the question to hard for him/you?

You reject God when you reject his son, you reject his son when you reject his servants and don't join with them in his work.

Luke 11:23
ASV(i) 23 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.

You are one of the many that scatters rather than gathers.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 9:29:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 8:20:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/31/2015 8:15:07 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2015 7:28:24 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/31/2015 6:50:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
A simple, bald statement of fact.

No, it's just part and parcel of your insane beliefs, which have nothing to do with us or reality.

But, does this mean you won't be preaching your insanity anymore? Or, will it be more of the same garbage?

I shall continue to put the truth in front of everyone.

After all, they have to have the opportunity to know what they are rejecting don't they. It's only fair.

I asked this of fati so it's only fair I do of you.

Show me right here, right now what I am rejecting ergo your god.

Ball's in your court.

See my last reply to you.
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 9:40:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 8:18:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/31/2015 8:12:25 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2015 7:06:03 AM, bulproof wrote:
Well thank god for that.

I am sure you are welcome, if reluctantly so.

Ya see how god thinks EXACTLY the same things as mad does?

That's b/c "holy spirit" comes in and puts the ideas of God directly into Mad's pea-brain. For MCB, the Bible is just sort-of ancillary, i. e. he can take it, leave it, or twist it. The real fix is some direct holy spirit input.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 9:42:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 9:29:24 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2015 8:20:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/31/2015 8:15:07 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2015 7:28:24 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/31/2015 6:50:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
A simple, bald statement of fact.

No, it's just part and parcel of your insane beliefs, which have nothing to do with us or reality.

But, does this mean you won't be preaching your insanity anymore? Or, will it be more of the same garbage?

I shall continue to put the truth in front of everyone.

After all, they have to have the opportunity to know what they are rejecting don't they. It's only fair.

I asked this of fati so it's only fair I do of you.

Show me right here, right now what I am rejecting ergo your god.

Ball's in your court.

See my last reply to you. : :

Why do you keep avoiding the prophecies I post for you to read? Don't you have any wisdom to understand them, MCB?
drpiek
Posts: 589
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 9:48:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 6:50:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
A simple, bald statement of fact.

If you do not appreciate the gift of life enough to also appreciate the life giver, why should you get to keep it?

Ity is teh same pattern throughout scripture.

Jehovah gave Adam a choice.

Show you appreciate the life I have given you, and everything that goes with it by obeying one simple rule, or I take the gift back.

Adam basically chose to die, rather than trust Jehovah to sort out the problem raised by his failing to impress the importance of trusting Jehovah on his wife.

Ever since it has been the same, show you appreciate the gift, or lose it.

Do you appreciate life enough to learn about, and appreciate the life giver?

Then there are a few who are willing to help you.

As I so often say. The choice is yours, just as it has always been.

The only thing I disagree with is the "or lose it" aspect of your argument. Love god, appreciate god, because god is awesome not because you are afraid he will destroy you. I believe God even loves and will guide the most extreme atheist.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 10:50:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 9:48:06 AM, drpiek wrote:
At 3/31/2015 6:50:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
A simple, bald statement of fact.

If you do not appreciate the gift of life enough to also appreciate the life giver, why should you get to keep it?

Ity is teh same pattern throughout scripture.

Jehovah gave Adam a choice.

Show you appreciate the life I have given you, and everything that goes with it by obeying one simple rule, or I take the gift back.

Adam basically chose to die, rather than trust Jehovah to sort out the problem raised by his failing to impress the importance of trusting Jehovah on his wife.

Ever since it has been the same, show you appreciate the gift, or lose it.

Do you appreciate life enough to learn about, and appreciate the life giver?

Then there are a few who are willing to help you.

As I so often say. The choice is yours, just as it has always been.

The only thing I disagree with is the "or lose it" aspect of your argument. Love god, appreciate god, because god is awesome not because you are afraid he will destroy you. I believe God even loves and will guide the most extreme atheist.

You are partially right. He is certainly trying to.

He has drawn a group of people to his son's side to do just that, and they are going from door to door giving anyone who will listen the opportunity.

But if they don't want to listen to God's warnings he is not going to force them to, and that is what, in the end, appreciation of him and all he has given us, comes down to.

Don;t forget, from Enoch and Noah onwards Jehovah has always used humans to guide humans.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 10:55:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 9:40:09 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 3/31/2015 8:18:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/31/2015 8:12:25 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2015 7:06:03 AM, bulproof wrote:
Well thank god for that.

I am sure you are welcome, if reluctantly so.

Ya see how god thinks EXACTLY the same things as mad does?

That's b/c "holy spirit" comes in and puts the ideas of God directly into Mad's pea-brain. For MCB, the Bible is just sort-of ancillary, i. e. he can take it, leave it, or twist it. The real fix is some direct holy spirit input.

In fact that is back to front. I choose to think what God tells us he thinks through his word.

That's where John 17:3 comes in, lol. Getting to know God, that's how you get to know what he thinks, and as Paul says, we do have the mind of Christ as a guide.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 10:55:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 6:50:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
A simple, bald statement of fact.

If you do not appreciate the gift of life enough to also appreciate the life giver, why should you get to keep it?

Ity is teh same pattern throughout scripture.

Jehovah gave Adam a choice.

Show you appreciate the life I have given you, and everything that goes with it by obeying one simple rule, or I take the gift back.

Adam basically chose to die, rather than trust Jehovah to sort out the problem raised by his failing to impress the importance of trusting Jehovah on his wife.

Ever since it has been the same, show you appreciate the gift, or lose it.

Do you appreciate life enough to learn about, and appreciate the life giver?

Then there are a few who are willing to help you.

As I so often say. The choice is yours, just as it has always been.

Of course that is NOT a statement of FACT. You can't even prove a deity exists let alone what it thinks!
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 11:02:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 6:50:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
If you do not appreciate the gift of life enough to also appreciate the life giver, why should you get to keep it?

You're right, MCB! If the cost of life is to live eternity in sycophantic slavery, I would indeed rather be dead.

So I don't expect to keep my life, and am not willing to flatter the vanity of the faithful, nor accept them flattering mine, in order to delude myself I can.

But if God doesn't want me, does that mean His believers will finally leave me alone???

Huzzah! Who knew it would be so easy!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 11:04:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 10:55:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2015 9:40:09 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 3/31/2015 8:18:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/31/2015 8:12:25 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2015 7:06:03 AM, bulproof wrote:
Well thank god for that.

I am sure you are welcome, if reluctantly so.

Ya see how god thinks EXACTLY the same things as mad does?

That's b/c "holy spirit" comes in and puts the ideas of God directly into Mad's pea-brain. For MCB, the Bible is just sort-of ancillary, i. e. he can take it, leave it, or twist it. The real fix is some direct holy spirit input.

In fact that is back to front. I choose to think what God tells us he thinks through his word.

That's where John 17:3 comes in, lol. Getting to know God, that's how you get to know what he thinks, and as Paul says, we do have the mind of Christ as a guide. : :

St. Paul didn't mean we need the mind of Christ as a guide while reading the NT. There was no NT when St. Paul was preaching the gospel until antichrists had his body killed.

The MIND OF CHRIST is GOD'S THOUGHTS where GOD'S CREATION EXISTS.

ALL the prophecies came from the thoughts of God that God's prophets wrote down for us saints to read after we testify to His thoughts and learn that we are His thoughts.
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 11:06:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 9:28:38 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2015 8:32:44 AM, bulproof wrote:
Show me right here, right now what I am rejecting ergo your god.

Ball's in your court.

You avoided this.

You and your god claim that I have to know what I'm rejecting, you and your god are omnipotent so show me here and now what you and him say I'm rejecting.
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 11:12:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 6:50:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Show you appreciate the life I have given you, and everything that goes with it by obeying one simple rule, or I take the gift back.

Much like suck my dick little boy or I will take the lollypop back.
Mad thinks god=paedophile.
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 2:48:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 10:55:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2015 9:40:09 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 3/31/2015 8:18:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/31/2015 8:12:25 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2015 7:06:03 AM, bulproof wrote:
Well thank god for that.

I am sure you are welcome, if reluctantly so.

Ya see how god thinks EXACTLY the same things as mad does?

That's b/c "holy spirit" comes in and puts the ideas of God directly into Mad's pea-brain. For MCB, the Bible is just sort-of ancillary, i. e. he can take it, leave it, or twist it. The real fix is some direct holy spirit input.

In fact that is back to front. I choose to think what God tells us he thinks through his word.

Nope, front -to-back (for you) is:

(1) See what the BotchTower tells you it means
(2) Get some direct "holy spirit" input
(3) Read the passage through BotchTowerized, holy spirit-illuminated glasses
(4) "See" things in the passage which aren't really there
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Pase66
Posts: 775
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 3:21:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 6:50:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
A simple, bald statement of fact.

If you do not appreciate the gift of life enough to also appreciate the life giver, why should you get to keep it?

Ity is teh same pattern throughout scripture.

Jehovah gave Adam a choice.

Show you appreciate the life I have given you, and everything that goes with it by obeying one simple rule, or I take the gift back.

Adam basically chose to die, rather than trust Jehovah to sort out the problem raised by his failing to impress the importance of trusting Jehovah on his wife.

Ever since it has been the same, show you appreciate the gift, or lose it.

Do you appreciate life enough to learn about, and appreciate the life giver?

Then there are a few who are willing to help you.

As I so often say. The choice is yours, just as it has always been.

How do I know God exists?
Check out these Current Debates
It Cannot be Shown that The Qur'an is Revelation from God
http://www.debate.org...
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 3:22:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 2:48:13 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 3/31/2015 10:55:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2015 9:40:09 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 3/31/2015 8:18:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/31/2015 8:12:25 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2015 7:06:03 AM, bulproof wrote:
Well thank god for that.

I am sure you are welcome, if reluctantly so.

Ya see how god thinks EXACTLY the same things as mad does?

That's b/c "holy spirit" comes in and puts the ideas of God directly into Mad's pea-brain. For MCB, the Bible is just sort-of ancillary, i. e. he can take it, leave it, or twist it. The real fix is some direct holy spirit input.

In fact that is back to front. I choose to think what God tells us he thinks through his word.

Nope, front -to-back (for you) is:

(1) See what the BotchTower tells you it means
(2) Get some direct "holy spirit" input
(3) Read the passage through BotchTowerized, holy spirit-illuminated glasses
(4) "See" things in the passage which aren't really there

Completely wrong.

Everything they say I check out in scripture to see if it is right (Acts 17:10,11)

I never see anything that ins't there, you fail, or refuse to see things that are really there, as in the "Deep things of God" because you refuse to recognise or accept the help that scripture says you need to get there.

What you don;t dare accept is that I would believe what I do even without the WTBTS, since it is what scripture teaches.

I trust no-one over and above scripture, not even the WTBTS.

Of course you will hang on to that wrong belief until the last instance and then you will try to find someone else to blame for having relied on the teachings of men, and apostate men at that, not having listened to what scripture teaches.

You just want your ears tickled, you don't really care about truth.