Jump to topic:

A very good theory.

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 6:20:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have tried to think through the intent of Barack Obama in rushing forward with the deal with Iran as well as piecing together how the current circumstances may play out in terms of prophecy. I think the most dangerous opinions today are those that underestimate the complexity of the planning that the President and others are implementing. This is not incompetence but actually a high level of competence being exhibited. It is interpreted as incompetence by many because grasping the full meaning of many of the activities as intentional are distressing.

There have been several articles recently detailing the number of actions the President has taken against Israel. I think each has been a planned step with the intent to change the overall public support in America away from Israel. Understanding the interaction with Iran took a little connecting of dots because it has been widely reported that the Muslim family members in Obama"s family were Sunni Muslim mainly from the Wahhabi movement who despise Shiite Muslims. In thinking about this through the prophetic lens of likely future events, it would seem that this rushed and nonsensical treaty with Iran is the final aspect of the plan to break the American public away from supporting Israel. Basically we negotiate a deal so terrible that it forces Israel to attack sometime after the treaty is announced. The Administration with help from a compliant media will tout the peace treaty and position the next story to be how Israel is working against peace in the Middle East when they attack Iran"s nuclear installations. They will play this for all it is worth to once and for all break the relationship with Israel. If this theory is correct then strategically it creates an almost guaranteed battle between Israel and Shiite Muslims leaving a potential void for the Wahabi Sunnis to fill to control the Middle East (except that this is all the planning of men and God has other plans).

My suspicion is that the aftereffect of the Israel attack very well may be the Psalm 83 conflict as Iran attempts to strike back with proxies and then there will be secondary opportunistic attacks from other Muslim nations and terrorist operations because if they sense a chance to destroy Israel they will take it and plan on battling each other for control of the Caliphate later.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 7:55:27 PM
CNN> so Quit and so don't want to talk about it!!> very interesting. I take it they where told by their masters to shut UP! for now.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 8:03:00 PM
I just luv. US >news . total black out. anything but Iran talks. its like it never happened .
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 8:38:21 PM
Nuclear talks between Iran and six world powers will pass the negotiators' self-imposed Tuesday night deadline to produce the outline of an agreement and will be extended by at least a day
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 8:39:11 PM
I have tried to think through the intent of Barack Obama in rushing forward with the deal with Iran as well as piecing together how the current circumstances may play out in terms of prophecy. I think the most dangerous opinions today are those that underestimate the complexity of the planning that the President and others are implementing. This is not incompetence but actually a high level of competence being exhibited. It is interpreted as incompetence by many because grasping the full meaning of many of the activities as intentional are distressing.

There have been several articles recently detailing the number of actions the President has taken against Israel. I think each has been a planned step with the intent to change the overall public support in America away from Israel. Understanding the interaction with Iran took a little connecting of dots because it has been widely reported that the Muslim family members in Obama"s family were Sunni Muslim mainly from the Wahhabi movement who despise Shiite Muslims. In thinking about this through the prophetic lens of likely future events, it would seem that this rushed and nonsensical treaty with Iran is the final aspect of the plan to break the American public away from supporting Israel. Basically we negotiate a deal so terrible that it forces Israel to attack sometime after the treaty is announced. The Administration with help from a compliant media will tout the peace treaty and position the next story to be how Israel is working against peace in the Middle East when they attack Iran"s nuclear installations. They will play this for all it is worth to once and for all break the relationship with Israel. If this theory is correct then strategically it creates an almost guaranteed battle between Israel and Shiite Muslims leaving a potential void for the Wahabi Sunnis to fill to control the Middle East (except that this is all the planning of men and God has other plans).

My suspicion is that the aftereffect of the Israel attack very well may be the Psalm 83 conflict as Iran attempts to strike back with proxies and then there will be secondary opportunistic attacks from other Muslim nations and terrorist operations because if they sense a chance to destroy Israel they will take it and plan on battling each other for control of the Caliphate later. Enjoy