Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Why there are gays according to Bible

POPOO5560
Posts: 2,482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 4:10:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Romans 1:27
because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

So according to this because chrisitains worshipping Jesus instead the God of Jesus who is the Father, God punishs humanity for that with gays... thats right?
Never fart near dog
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 5:15:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/1/2015 4:10:43 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Romans 1:27
because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

So according to this because chrisitains worshipping Jesus instead the God of Jesus who is the Father, God punishs humanity for that with gays... thats right?

Why is being gay a punishment? There is nothing wrong with being homosexual.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 5:58:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/1/2015 5:15:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:10:43 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Romans 1:27
because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

So according to this because chrisitains worshipping Jesus instead the God of Jesus who is the Father, God punishs humanity for that with gays... thats right?


Why is being gay a punishment? There is nothing wrong with being homosexual.

Dont know its a punishment but if chrisitians stop worshipping Jesus instead God gays will be removed on the face of this earth... according to the bible lol
Never fart near dog
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 7:56:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/1/2015 5:58:57 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 5:15:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:10:43 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Romans 1:27
because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

So according to this because chrisitains worshipping Jesus instead the God of Jesus who is the Father, God punishs humanity for that with gays... thats right?


Why is being gay a punishment? There is nothing wrong with being homosexual.

Dont know its a punishment but if chrisitians stop worshipping Jesus instead God gays will be removed on the face of this earth... according to the bible lol

Strange!!
Muslims don't worship jesus and there are as many gay muslims as gay christians by percentage.
Woops another great fail.
You keep pitchin' 'em poo and I'll keep knocking 'em into next week.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 8:02:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/1/2015 4:10:43 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Romans 1:27
because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

So according to this because chrisitains worshipping Jesus instead the God of Jesus who is the Father, God punishs humanity for that with gays... thats right?

So, you Muslims will look for any reason to pitch hatred towards others?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 8:20:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/1/2015 4:10:43 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Romans 1:27
because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

So according to this because chrisitains worshipping Jesus instead the God of Jesus who is the Father, God punishs humanity for that with gays... thats right? : :

The reason gays exist is because God's created man is supposed to have two bodies. One body should be a male and the other body a female, like Adam and Eve. All the offspring after Adam and Eve only got one body with the information of both male and female. This is why the flesh of God's created men look and act so radically different and why some flesh appears to be feminine but act masculine or look masculine and act feminine. It also explains why God's people commit adultery when they have sexual intercourse with each other. It also explains why many people want to get divorced, too. Each flesh already contains both male and female so whenever they get married to another flesh, they're already deceived.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 4:28:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/1/2015 7:56:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/1/2015 5:58:57 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 5:15:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:10:43 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Romans 1:27
because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

So according to this because chrisitains worshipping Jesus instead the God of Jesus who is the Father, God punishs humanity for that with gays... thats right?


Why is being gay a punishment? There is nothing wrong with being homosexual.

Dont know its a punishment but if chrisitians stop worshipping Jesus instead God gays will be removed on the face of this earth... according to the bible lol

Strange!!
Muslims don't worship jesus and there are as many gay muslims as gay christians by percentage.
Woops another great fail.
You keep pitchin' 'em poo and I'll keep knocking 'em into next week.

lo!! im not saying there are not gay muslims its not related to this at all. read it again according to the Bible
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 4:30:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/1/2015 8:02:43 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:10:43 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Romans 1:27
because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

So according to this because chrisitains worshipping Jesus instead the God of Jesus who is the Father, God punishs humanity for that with gays... thats right?

So, you Muslims will look for any reason to pitch hatred towards others?

no im not here to spread hatred against anybody just pointing some things here.
Never fart near dog
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 4:33:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/1/2015 4:28:59 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 7:56:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/1/2015 5:58:57 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 5:15:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:10:43 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Romans 1:27
because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

So according to this because chrisitains worshipping Jesus instead the God of Jesus who is the Father, God punishs humanity for that with gays... thats right?


Why is being gay a punishment? There is nothing wrong with being homosexual.

Dont know its a punishment but if chrisitians stop worshipping Jesus instead God gays will be removed on the face of this earth... according to the bible lol

Strange!!
Muslims don't worship jesus and there are as many gay muslims as gay christians by percentage.
Woops another great fail.
You keep pitchin' 'em poo and I'll keep knocking 'em into next week.

lo!! im not saying there are not gay muslims its not related to this at all. read it again according to the Bible

So who is creating the gay muslims as punishment?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 4:42:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/1/2015 4:33:40 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:28:59 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 7:56:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/1/2015 5:58:57 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 5:15:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:10:43 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Romans 1:27
because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

So according to this because chrisitains worshipping Jesus instead the God of Jesus who is the Father, God punishs humanity for that with gays... thats right?


Why is being gay a punishment? There is nothing wrong with being homosexual.

Dont know its a punishment but if chrisitians stop worshipping Jesus instead God gays will be removed on the face of this earth... according to the bible lol

Strange!!
Muslims don't worship jesus and there are as many gay muslims as gay christians by percentage.
Woops another great fail.
You keep pitchin' 'em poo and I'll keep knocking 'em into next week.

lo!! im not saying there are not gay muslims its not related to this at all. read it again according to the Bible

So who is creating the gay muslims as punishment?

what? im talking about the Bible which says God caused the gay stuff because poeple worshipping a created thing instead of the Creator... have nothing to do with your question. we are not in the same boat man.
Never fart near dog
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 4:45:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/1/2015 4:42:11 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:33:40 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:28:59 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 7:56:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/1/2015 5:58:57 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 5:15:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:10:43 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Romans 1:27
because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

So according to this because chrisitains worshipping Jesus instead the God of Jesus who is the Father, God punishs humanity for that with gays... thats right?


Why is being gay a punishment? There is nothing wrong with being homosexual.

Dont know its a punishment but if chrisitians stop worshipping Jesus instead God gays will be removed on the face of this earth... according to the bible lol

Strange!!
Muslims don't worship jesus and there are as many gay muslims as gay christians by percentage.
Woops another great fail.
You keep pitchin' 'em poo and I'll keep knocking 'em into next week.

lo!! im not saying there are not gay muslims its not related to this at all. read it again according to the Bible

So who is creating the gay muslims as punishment?

what? im talking about the Bible which says God caused the gay stuff because poeple worshipping a created thing instead of the Creator... have nothing to do with your question. we are not in the same boat man.

God causes gay muslims and according to you muslims only worship god, so why is he punishing muslims for what christians do?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 4:56:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/1/2015 4:45:16 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:42:11 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:33:40 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:28:59 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 7:56:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/1/2015 5:58:57 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 5:15:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:10:43 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Romans 1:27
because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

So according to this because chrisitains worshipping Jesus instead the God of Jesus who is the Father, God punishs humanity for that with gays... thats right?


Why is being gay a punishment? There is nothing wrong with being homosexual.

Dont know its a punishment but if chrisitians stop worshipping Jesus instead God gays will be removed on the face of this earth... according to the bible lol

Strange!!
Muslims don't worship jesus and there are as many gay muslims as gay christians by percentage.
Woops another great fail.
You keep pitchin' 'em poo and I'll keep knocking 'em into next week.

lo!! im not saying there are not gay muslims its not related to this at all. read it again according to the Bible

So who is creating the gay muslims as punishment?

what? im talking about the Bible which says God caused the gay stuff because poeple worshipping a created thing instead of the Creator... have nothing to do with your question. we are not in the same boat man.

God causes gay muslims and according to you muslims only worship god, so why is he punishing muslims for what christians do?

oh bulproof bulproof.... im not believe in this stuff im saying again according to the Bible so im asking the chrisitans here its so difficult to understand this? its not rocket sience
Never fart near dog
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 6:25:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/1/2015 4:56:46 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:45:16 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:42:11 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:33:40 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:28:59 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 7:56:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/1/2015 5:58:57 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 5:15:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:10:43 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Romans 1:27
because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

So according to this because chrisitains worshipping Jesus instead the God of Jesus who is the Father, God punishs humanity for that with gays... thats right?


Why is being gay a punishment? There is nothing wrong with being homosexual.

Dont know its a punishment but if chrisitians stop worshipping Jesus instead God gays will be removed on the face of this earth... according to the bible lol

Strange!!
Muslims don't worship jesus and there are as many gay muslims as gay christians by percentage.
Woops another great fail.
You keep pitchin' 'em poo and I'll keep knocking 'em into next week.

lo!! im not saying there are not gay muslims its not related to this at all. read it again according to the Bible

So who is creating the gay muslims as punishment?

what? im talking about the Bible which says God caused the gay stuff because poeple worshipping a created thing instead of the Creator... have nothing to do with your question. we are not in the same boat man.

God causes gay muslims and according to you muslims only worship god, so why is he punishing muslims for what christians do?

oh bulproof bulproof.... im not believe in this stuff im saying again according to the Bible so im asking the chrisitans here its so difficult to understand this? its not rocket sience
I don't believe any of the crap either but what I'm pointing out is that your argument is proven fallacious by the simple fact of gay muslims unless the god of the bible is the one true god and is punishing mankind for all of the other false gods being worshiped. Your argument therefore does a great disservice to your religion.
I understand you find it amusing, but perhaps you should examine it in greater detail. Just saying.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin