Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 10:11:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/1/2015 10:08:57 AM, johnlubba wrote:
Discuss

It just means you have a lot of rhythm and can cook some great fried chicken .
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 10:19:55 AM
At 4/1/2015 10:11:34 AM, Wylted wrote:
Discuss

That's one definition I guess.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 10:21:59 AM
Discuss : :

The "soul" of a man is invisible information that defines him as unique to the rest of God's created beings, which were all born in His thoughts ( Spirit of God ), also known as the Word of God, Kingdom of God, Christ, Kingdom of Heaven, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Holy Spirit, Kingdom of the Spirit, Kingdom of Jesus Christ, Zion, Jacob, etc.

The flesh of a man is the visible part of man that is formed of this world that dies in this first age. It can easily be explained by these scriptures;

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

I Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;

Man was created in the invisible thoughts of God both male and female. Then God's created man was given a flesh made from the dust of the earth. This is the Breath of God ( soul of man ) that was blown into the nostrils of the flesh to make a living being.

Genesis 2
7: then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

So first, the soul of man was created in the thoughts of God before a flesh is formed for man to experience a make-believe world to live in as a human being.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 10:52:16 AM
At 4/1/2015 10:36:51 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I think the term 'soul' is another name for consciousness. : :

Think of yourself as a created being ( soul ) in the consciousness that we're all a part of. Think of that consciousness as the computing language where everything visible and invisible comes from.

This means the flesh ( visible part of us ) is an illusion that appears to be real but is not. Our true existence is the invisible soul made as a character in the consciousness. All our life experiences comes from that ONE consciousness.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 10:53:16 AM
At 4/1/2015 10:42:55 AM, bulproof wrote:
Pacification for the fearful. : :

Why are you afraid of knowledge beyond what you can comprehend?
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 1:09:05 PM
At 4/1/2015 10:36:51 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I think the term 'soul' is another name for consciousness.

It's above consciousness, somebody could lack consciousness but still have a soul
GamrDeb8rBbrH8r
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 1:22:07 PM
Discuss

Soul- some made up concept someone pulled out of their [bleep] to scare the chitte out of people to control them.
"There's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot."

-Immortal Technique

Rap battle VS Truth_Seeker: http://www.debate.org...
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 2:01:56 PM
At 4/1/2015 10:53:16 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I'm not afraid.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
ItsRevYall
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 2:06:00 PM
At 4/1/2015 10:11:34 AM, Wylted wrote:
Discuss

In retrospect, though, this makes it sound like only black people have souls.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 2:40:52 PM
Discuss

I don't have a particular faith, John, but the soul has had multiple cultural definitions over time, and I think they're all interesting.

Generally, a soul is some part of the psychological, social or moral identity of the individual supposed to inhabit or animate the body during life, and often surviving death.

Often there's a single soul, but in ancient Egypt, for example, there were five, and they could be separated. There was the Ib or heart, the Sheut or shadow, the Ren or name, the Ba or personality, and the Ka or vital spark.

Some Christians distinguish soul and spirit in a similar way: I've seen Christians claim that the soul is the mundane, immoral or theologically offensive identity (sometimes identified with mind, will and emotions) -- a sort of dross that needs to be cleansed, while the spirit is an image of the divine identity, which is transcendental. But I also know Christians who think there's only one soul.

Souls are often immortal, but not always. Sometimes they dissolve on death -- as for example in the belief of Epicurus. Sometimes they survive with memory intact (as in most Christian beliefs), sometimes not (as often in reincarnation faiths.) Some religions believe in soul as a property of life, but some don't embrace such belief (e.g. Deism.)

Lacking any conception of or credence in the supernatural, I don't personally see any reason to believe in souls. Nor can I see great benefit in believing one formulation over another. Theologically, souls seem to tie morality to metaphysics, but all seem cumbersome to me, and I generally feel that metaphysical arm-waving contaminates moral inquiry: the more we worry about souls and afterlives, the murkier our moral motives get, and the less we notice our impacts.

Or so it seems to me.

But still, souls seem a direct reflection of how cultures understand themselves, their relationships to society and their moral responsibilities, so I find them a fascinating anthropological study.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 9:48:59 PM
At 4/1/2015 2:01:56 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/1/2015 10:53:16 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I'm not afraid. : :

Then don't be afraid of the knowledge I'm sharing in this forum. You act like most of the Christians who totally fear the Truth, which is a symbolic name our Creator uses for His knowledge.

I Samuel 2
2: There is none holy like the Lord, there is none besides thee; there is no rock like our God.
3: Talk no more so very proudly, let not arrogance come from your mouth; for the Lord is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 3:09:00 AM
Discuss

soul, noun
- a non-existent notion confused with human consciousness which theists cling to in the forlorn hope of immortality due to their inability to face the certainty of permanent death
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 4:55:35 AM
You are body, soul and spirit. Your body is made up from the universal elements, and it is activated by the universal soul, which is the animating principle that pervades the entire universal body, activating everything within the universe, from the wave particles to the subatomic particles that make up the atoms which are the building blocks of the molecules from which the universal body is created. It is to the universal soul=LIFE-FORCE that all information = SPIRIT is gathered.

"YOU" the mind, are spirit. The body in which you, [The mind] are developing as the supreme head and controller of that body, is made up of the universal elements, which is activated by the soul [Animating life force] to which all the spirit [gathered information] of all your ancestors, human and pre-human, has been gathered in the evolution of whatever was in the beginning to become who you are, and that parental spirit dwells behind the veil to the inner most sanctuary of its earthly tabernacle=tent, which is your body.

If that body in which your parental spirit dwells, were born without the sense of sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch, etc, then no information whatsoever could be taken into the brain, and "YOU" who are spirit [Gathered information] could never have begun to develop and the living body, in which the parental spirit dwells, would soon die, never having developed a personality = "CONTROLLING GODHEAD" to that body.

There was a door to which i found no key
There was a veil passed which I could not see
Some little talk awhile of me and thee
There was----and then no more of thee and me

And earth could not answer nor the seas that mourn
In flowing purple for their Lord forlorn
Nor rolling heaven with all its signs revealed
And hidden by the sleeves of night and morn

Then of the Thee in Me who works behind
The veil, I lifted up my hands to find
A lamp amid the Darkness; and I heard,
As from Without__ "The Me in Thee is blind.".... By Omar Khayyam.

When the body in which you [the mind] are being formed, dies, [This is the first death] and your body: "skin, flesh, muscle, blood, bone, brain matter etc, etc," has returned to the universal elements from which it was created, all that remains, is a shadow or rather, a facsimile of YOU = the mind=spirit, that has been imprinted into the universal life force=soul, from which it will be resurrected in the next cycle of universal activity. Unless of course, the information=spirit that is "YOU" is divided from the universal life-force, which is the second death. For the spirit=information that is you, can be divided from the universal soul----------"For the word of God is alive and active, sharper than any two edged sword. It cuts all the way through to the division of the soul and spirit."
'
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 8:37:53 AM
At 4/2/2015 4:55:35 AM, Gentorev wrote:
You are body, soul and spirit. Your body is made up from the universal elements, and it is activated by the universal soul, which is the animating principle that pervades the entire universal body, activating everything within the universe, from the wave particles to the subatomic particles that make up the atoms which are the building blocks of the molecules from which the universal body is created. It is to the universal soul=LIFE-FORCE that all information = SPIRIT is gathered.

"YOU" the mind, are spirit. The body in which you, [The mind] are developing as the supreme head and controller of that body, is made up of the universal elements, which is activated by the soul [Animating life force] to which all the spirit [gathered information] of all your ancestors, human and pre-human, has been gathered in the evolution of whatever was in the beginning to become who you are, and that parental spirit dwells behind the veil to the inner most sanctuary of its earthly tabernacle=tent, which is your body.

If that body in which your parental spirit dwells, were born without the sense of sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch, etc, then no information whatsoever could be taken into the brain, and "YOU" who are spirit [Gathered information] could never have begun to develop and the living body, in which the parental spirit dwells, would soon die, never having developed a personality = "CONTROLLING GODHEAD" to that body.

When the body in which you [the mind] are being formed, dies, [This is the first death] and your body: "skin, flesh, muscle, blood, bone, brain matter etc, etc," has returned to the universal elements from which it was created, all that remains, is a shadow or rather, a facsimile of YOU = the mind=spirit, that has been imprinted into the universal life force=soul, from which it will be resurrected in the next cycle of universal activity. Unless of course, the information=spirit that is "YOU" is divided from the universal life-force, which is the second death. For the spirit=information that is you, can be divided from the universal soul----------"For the word of God is alive and active, sharper than any two edged sword. It cuts all the way through to the division of the soul and spirit."
'

The first death is experienced by ALL God's people who wake up in this world without knowing our Creator. This death is the spiritual death, meaning no man understands that he was created as invisible information. God's saints are the only one's who experiences being "born again", or enlightened to the fact that we were created as information and then we find God's chosen believers who listen to us and learn who they really are without a flesh.

The second death is when the flesh perishes during this first age and the spiritual man ( information called the soul ) is resurrected in the ONE and ONLY RESURRECTION.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 11:07:31 AM
At 4/2/2015 8:37:53 AM, bornofgod wrote:

'

The first death is experienced by ALL God's people who wake up in this world without knowing our Creator. This death is the spiritual death, meaning no man understands that he was created as invisible information. God's saints are the only one's who experiences being "born again", or enlightened to the fact that we were created as information and then we find God's chosen believers who listen to us and learn who they really are without a flesh.

The second death is when the flesh perishes during this first age and the spiritual man ( information called the soul ) is resurrected in the ONE and ONLY RESURRECTION.

We are not created as information. We acquire information from the material world.
The information you carry is your experiences which is stored in your memory and your experiences are what your senses discover about the external world which adds to your learning because one has to learn to adapt to the real world. Eg. If you feel cold you put on a jacket, if you are hungry you eat. You cannot learn anything without the flesh. When your senses die you no longer experience anything.
When you die the body does not resurrect. The body lies dead in the grave waiting to be resurrected at the second coming of Jesus.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 11:19:48 AM
At 4/2/2015 11:07:31 AM, Harikrish wrote:

'

We are not created as information. We acquire information from the material world.
The information you carry is your experiences which is stored in your memory and your experiences are what your senses discover about the external world which adds to your learning because one has to learn to adapt to the real world. Eg. If you feel cold you put on a jacket, if you are hungry you eat. You cannot learn anything without the flesh. When your senses die you no longer experience anything.
When you die the body does not resurrect. The body lies dead in the grave waiting to be resurrected at the second coming of Jesus. : :

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so deceived by the visible objects of this world that you won't know who I AM until your body dies.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 12:23:43 PM
At 4/2/2015 11:19:48 AM, bornofgod wrote:

'

When you die the body does not resurrect. The body lies dead in the grave waiting to be resurrected at the second coming of Jesus. : :

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so deceived by the visible objects of this world that you won't know who I AM until your body dies.

I already know you are Brad Holkesvig. You said it here on this very forum. You are still trying to run away from your created existence as Brad Holkesvig a homeless beggar . Run Brad run!!!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 8:15:24 PM
At 4/2/2015 12:23:43 PM, Harikrish wrote:

'

I already know you are Brad Holkesvig. You said it here on this very forum. You are still trying to run away from your created existence as Brad Holkesvig a homeless beggar . Run Brad run!!! : :

Brad Holkesvig is the name of the body that's writing this post but he will be killed soon. Then I'll immediately wake up in my new body along with all the rest of the former prophets and saints that God used during this age.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 8:34:26 PM
At 4/2/2015 8:15:24 PM, bornofgod wrote:

'

I already know you are Brad Holkesvig. You said it here on this very forum. You are still trying to run away from your created existence as Brad Holkesvig a homeless beggar . Run Brad run!!! : :

Brad Holkesvig is the name of the body that's writing this post but he will be killed soon.

Define "soon". Give us something to look forward to.

Then I'll immediately wake up in my new body along with all the rest of the former prophets and saints that God used during this age.

Still forecasting the future, eh?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 8:38:09 PM
At 4/2/2015 8:34:26 PM, annanicole wrote:

'

Brad Holkesvig is the name of the body that's writing this post but he will be killed soon.

Define "soon". Give us something to look forward to.

Then I'll immediately wake up in my new body along with all the rest of the former prophets and saints that God used during this age.

Still forecasting the future, eh? : :

I know that Brad will be killed for writing and speaking for our Creator but He doesn't know the exact date. He was wrong about being killed by January 24th, 2015 and was thoroughly humiliated by it. It's a good thing that his lying flesh will be killed like all the rest of the flesh in this world. I can't wait to get a new body in Paradise.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 8:43:13 PM
At 4/2/2015 8:38:09 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I know that Brad will be killed for writing and speaking for our Creator but He doesn't know the exact date. He was wrong about being killed by January 24th, 2015 and was thoroughly humiliated by it.

Don't you mean "thoroughly discredited by it"? To avoid totally discrediting you, you were asked to give us a set of rules, or maxims, to apply to your statements in order to differentiate the truth from your lies. You were told to list them off in 1, 2, 3 fashion. Of course, you found this terribly inconvenient to answer. Right now, the only way we can telling when you're lying is, "If Brad is typing or talking, he's lying."
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 8:45:15 PM
At 4/2/2015 8:43:13 PM, annanicole wrote:

I know that Brad will be killed for writing and speaking for our Creator but He doesn't know the exact date. He was wrong about being killed by January 24th, 2015 and was thoroughly humiliated by it.

Don't you mean "thoroughly discredited by it"? To avoid totally discrediting you, you were asked to give us a set of rules, or maxims, to apply to your statements in order to differentiate the truth from your lies. You were told to list them off in 1, 2, 3 fashion. Of course, you found this terribly inconvenient to answer. Right now, the only way we can telling when you're lying is, "If Brad is typing or talking, he's lying." : :

Why do you always go off topic, Anna? I'm in this thread for God to share His knowledge about the "soul" and how He created it. You're in here to antagonize me once again.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 8:57:35 PM
At 4/2/2015 8:45:15 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Don't you mean "thoroughly discredited by it"? To avoid totally discrediting you, you were asked to give us a set of rules, or maxims, to apply to your statements in order to differentiate the truth from your lies. You were told to list them off in 1, 2, 3 fashion. Of course, you found this terribly inconvenient to answer. Right now, the only way we can telling when you're lying is, "If Brad is typing or talking, he's lying." : :

Why do you always go off topic, Anna? I'm in this thread for God to share His knowledge about the "soul" and how He created it. You're in here to antagonize me once again.

How can you possibly share any knowledge when you lie constantly and refuse to inform us as to how we can separate your frequent lies from an occasional truth?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 9:09:44 PM
At 4/2/2015 8:57:35 PM, annanicole wrote:

How can you possibly share any knowledge when you lie constantly and refuse to inform us as to how we can separate your frequent lies from an occasional truth? : :

Brad lied once and he was disciplined for it. There's no need to keep trying to discipline him, Anna. He doesn't care what you think because he's going to be killed soon. I will get a new body in Paradise and won't remember Brad Holkesvig. But I'll be enjoying my new life forever and ever without the tree of the knowledge of good and evil to deceive me or the rest of God's people and beasts.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 9:18:14 PM
At 4/2/2015 11:07:31 AM, Harikrish wrote....................We are not created as information. We acquire information from the material world.
When you die the body does not resurrect. The body lies dead in the grave waiting to be resurrected at the second coming of Jesus.

Gentorev............."YOU" the mind, are spirit. The body in which you, [The mind] are developing as the supreme head and controller of that body, is made up of the universal elements, which is activated by the soul [Animating life force] to which all the spirit [gathered information] of all your ancestors, human and pre-human, has been gathered in the evolution of whatever was in the beginning to become who you are, and that parental spirit dwells behind the veil to the inner most sanctuary of its earthly tabernacle=tent, which is your body.

"YOU" the mind and controlling godhead to that body that was created from the universal elements, did not exist, until information was taken in through the senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch ect, then and then did "YOU" the invisible mind, begin to develop.

How do you think that the process of evolution works, if not from the continual gathering of information of the ever changing environment in which the evolving life-form develops.

Go back millions of years, and search for an apple tree: you will not find one, nor would you be able to recognise the ancestral plant from which the modern day apple tree has evolved, but it will be there.

If you could identify the ancestral plant and take a photo of each and every one of the succession of plants that would spring from its seed over the millions of years that it would take to evolve into our present day apple tree, you would see the gradual change, as each generational seed would first bring to fruition the information that was implanted in that seed, creating another plant in the image and likeness of the parental plant, before it then began to gather more information which is implanted in its seed, until, after millions of years you would see our apple tree, that has within it, all the information that was gathered by the millions of ancestral plants in its evolution to become what it is.

Your body was born with all your parental spirit=information (Human and pre-human) within it, but if you believe that the mind that is "YOU" could ever have come into existence, if no information whatsoever could ever be taken into that empty born brain, then you are even more ignorant than i first thought you (The Mind=Spirit,) to be.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 10:05:08 PM
At 4/2/2015 9:09:44 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/2/2015 8:57:35 PM, annanicole wrote:

How can you possibly share any knowledge when you lie constantly and refuse to inform us as to how we can separate your frequent lies from an occasional truth? : :

Brad lied once and he was disciplined for it. There's no need to keep trying to discipline him, Anna. He doesn't care what you think because he's going to be killed soon. I will get a new body in Paradise and won't remember Brad Holkesvig. But I'll be enjoying my new life forever and ever without the tree of the knowledge of good and evil to deceive me or the rest of God's people and beasts.

Do you have any immediate plans to inform us how we may separate your lies from an occasional truth that you might stumble across? You've been asked a dozen times, and you never quite tell us.