Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Can our brains see the fourth dimension?

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 1:42:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I found this on a site called How Stuff Works and figured that it might help to better describe what I and some others are addressing around here.

The FOURTH DIMENSION and beyond to other dimensions and on...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

by Molly Edmonds

The success of 2009's "Avatar" demonstrates that moviegoers appreciate the difference between 2-D and 3-D, and they're willing to pay a little more for an upgrade. Most of us are accustomed to watching 2-D; even though characters on the screen appear to have depth and texture, the image is actually flat. But when we put on those 3-D glasses, we see a world that has shape, a world that we could walk in. We can imagine existing in such a world because we live in one. The things in our daily life have height, width and length. But for someone who's only known life in two dimensions, 3-D would be impossible to comprehend. And that, according to many researchers, is the reason we can't see the fourth dimension, or any other dimension beyond that. Physicists work under the assumption that there are at least 10 dimensions, but the majority of us will never "see" them. Because we only know life in 3-D, our brains don't understand how to look for anything more.

In 1884, Edwin A. Abbot published a novel that depicts the problem of seeing dimensions beyond your own. In "Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions," Abbot describes the life of a square in a two-dimensional world. Living in 2-D means that the square is surrounded by circles, triangles and rectangles, but all the square sees are other lines. One day, the square is visited by a sphere. On first glance, the sphere just looks like a circle to the square, and the square can't comprehend what the sphere means when he explains 3-D objects. Eventually, the sphere takes the square to the 3-D world, and the square understands. He sees not just lines, but entire shapes that have depth. Emboldened, the square asks the sphere what exists beyond the 3-D world; the sphere is appalled. The sphere can't comprehend a world beyond this, and in this way, stands in for the reader. Our brains aren't trained to see anything other than our world, and it will likely take something from another dimension to make us understand.

But what is this other dimension? Mystics used to see it as a place where spirits lived, since they weren't bound by our earthly rules. In his theory of special relativity, Einstein called the fourth dimension time, but noted that time is inseparable from space. Science fiction aficionados may recognize that union as space-time, and indeed, the idea of a space-time continuum has been popularized by science fiction writers for centuries [source: Overbye]. Einstein described gravity as a bend in space-time. Today, some physicists describe the fourth dimension as any space that's perpendicular to a cube -- the problem being that most of us can't visualize something that is perpendicular to a cube [source: Cole].

Researchers have used Einstein's ideas to determine whether we can travel through time. While we can move in any direction in our 3-D world, we can only move forward in time. Thus, traveling to the past has been deemed near-impossible, though some researchers still hold out hope for finding wormholes that connect to different sections of space-time [source: Goudarzi].

If we can't use the fourth dimension to time travel, and if we can't even see the fourth dimension, then what's the point of knowing about it? Understanding these higher dimensions is of importance to mathematicians and physicists because it helps them understand the world. String theory, for example, relies upon at least 10 dimensions to remain viable [source: Groleau]. For these researchers, the answers to complex problems in the 3-D world may be found in the next dimension -- and beyond.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 4:18:32 PM
The fourth dimension is simply time, no big deal.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:56:04 PM
That is correct in part.

I brought the topic up as I spend a good part of my TIME in the so called dimensions beyond the 3 known and visible.

Say that I AM a head case or a nut job?

That makes sense from a superstitious view point.

You can't get to where religion and science claim they are heading by way of the wide highway of superstition.

Take away the superstitious blindfold and the so called 4th dimension is where it has always been is and will always be.

You superstitious minded people are missing out on so much. I view it as Heaven on earth.

The better understanding a person has of the deceptions and lies called good the better understanding of the illusions of time and space.

There is a ONE TRUTH that most deny and reject.

Well I AM going back out to play in my yard and listen to the birds sing.

I might just go and bend a bit of time as it is always a most interesting experience.

Just have to "tune in and tune out"...
drpiek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 7:11:31 PM
At 4/1/2015 6:56:04 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
That is correct in part.

I brought the topic up as I spend a good part of my TIME in the so called dimensions beyond the 3 known and visible.

Say that I AM a head case or a nut job?

That makes sense from a superstitious view point.

You can't get to where religion and science claim they are heading by way of the wide highway of superstition.

Take away the superstitious blindfold and the so called 4th dimension is where it has always been is and will always be.

You superstitious minded people are missing out on so much. I view it as Heaven on earth.

The better understanding a person has of the deceptions and lies called good the better understanding of the illusions of time and space.

There is a ONE TRUTH that most deny and reject.

Well I AM going back out to play in my yard and listen to the birds sing.

I might just go and bend a bit of time as it is always a most interesting experience.

Just have to "tune in and tune out"...

Have you made it to the 10th dimension yet? That's one trippy place. Infinite infinities.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 9:08:20 PM
I don't believe in any theories be they made of string or cheeze.

I brought it up just in case others might be interested in the deep parts of the rabbit hole and the realm beyond the blinders of superstition.

Many may make claims that seem way out there or delusional within their limited superstitious understanding and viewpoints.

Religious writings of old and bits of some scientific theories have bits of the bigger Truth in some of them. Problem is that old superstition gets in the way of a fair and honest opinion. If a person deceives and lies to themselves, they will also do that to others.

There are many odd, weird and mysterious "things" that can happen when other dimensions are involved.

People that have a problem grasping a 3 dimensional world haven't much of a chance of understanding much beyond that.

Superstitious people are not sure how to deal with and handle a person such as myself. I tell you straight out who and what I AM. and the confused popular mindset can't understand what I AM about as the deceived put most of their effort into keeping the illusions of deceptions and lies called good a reality. As it is all they have.

I expose the illusions that the deceived try and protect with their "lives".

If someone can point out where I may be superstious, please do proceed.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 9:27:10 PM
Well, ignoring your egocentric rants I can report here that I've experienced a definite different "time" than our normal perception of it in that I went through a three day period when I could actually "see" how past events conditioned present ones in a strangely religious way. I was an atheist for decades before this three day experience of what I am sure is the state of mind called by Hindus "maya", seeing the world as illusion. And it is seen as illusion because how else do synchronicity events happen and that's what this was, a three day and night non-stop experiences of synchronicity events, and all of them pointing to religious concepts, mental epiphanies in my mind at night and seeing their core ideas, even words coming out of the mouths of my family, friends, anything I picked up to read, any TV show dialogues, Everything was somehow tuned into my specific mentality. And remember, this was happening to an atheist who had no use for religion in his life, got along fine without it for decades. Non-stop synchronicity events cannot happen in a random chance universe following the normal arrow of time. But they do happen, and happen far more frequently than most people realize. Talk with your friends and family to verify this about their synchronicity experiences. What comes out of this experience of maya is that Everything is Connected, Everything. We build in buffers and means to ignore the interconnections because they truly would drive us nuts if we actually saw them like maya experiences show them, overwhelmed by sheer numbers of them happening all the time and we never see it. It's good that we never do as I was Soooo glad to "come down" from that state of mind which changed me forever but cannot be held as such, it's just too, well, frightening as it destroys your notion of reality and you see this world literally as Shakespeare said it as a Grand Play in which we all are actors acting out archetypal dramas in our "normal" lives, to what purpose? God consciousness and our roles in God's Plan.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 9:27:49 PM
At 4/1/2015 1:42:28 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I found this on a site called How Stuff Works and figured that it might help to better describe what I and some others are addressing around here.

The FOURTH DIMENSION and beyond to other dimensions and on...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

by Molly Edmonds

The success of 2009's "Avatar" demonstrates that moviegoers appreciate the difference between 2-D and 3-D, and they're willing to pay a little more for an upgrade. Most of us are accustomed to watching 2-D; even though characters on the screen appear to have depth and texture, the image is actually flat. But when we put on those 3-D glasses, we see a world that has shape, a world that we could walk in. We can imagine existing in such a world because we live in one. The things in our daily life have height, width and length. But for someone who's only known life in two dimensions, 3-D would be impossible to comprehend. And that, according to many researchers, is the reason we can't see the fourth dimension, or any other dimension beyond that. Physicists work under the assumption that there are at least 10 dimensions, but the majority of us will never "see" them. Because we only know life in 3-D, our brains don't understand how to look for anything more.

In 1884, Edwin A. Abbot published a novel that depicts the problem of seeing dimensions beyond your own. In "Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions," Abbot describes the life of a square in a two-dimensional world. Living in 2-D means that the square is surrounded by circles, triangles and rectangles, but all the square sees are other lines. One day, the square is visited by a sphere. On first glance, the sphere just looks like a circle to the square, and the square can't comprehend what the sphere means when he explains 3-D objects. Eventually, the sphere takes the square to the 3-D world, and the square understands. He sees not just lines, but entire shapes that have depth. Emboldened, the square asks the sphere what exists beyond the 3-D world; the sphere is appalled. The sphere can't comprehend a world beyond this, and in this way, stands in for the reader. Our brains aren't trained to see anything other than our world, and it will likely take something from another dimension to make us understand.

But what is this other dimension? Mystics used to see it as a place where spirits lived, since they weren't bound by our earthly rules. In his theory of special relativity, Einstein called the fourth dimension time, but noted that time is inseparable from space. Science fiction aficionados may recognize that union as space-time, and indeed, the idea of a space-time continuum has been popularized by science fiction writers for centuries [source: Overbye]. Einstein described gravity as a bend in space-time. Today, some physicists describe the fourth dimension as any space that's perpendicular to a cube -- the problem being that most of us can't visualize something that is perpendicular to a cube [source: Cole].

Researchers have used Einstein's ideas to determine whether we can travel through time. While we can move in any direction in our 3-D world, we can only move forward in time. Thus, traveling to the past has been deemed near-impossible, though some researchers still hold out hope for finding wormholes that connect to different sections of space-time [source: Goudarzi].

If we can't use the fourth dimension to time travel, and if we can't even see the fourth dimension, then what's the point of knowing about it? Understanding these higher dimensions is of importance to mathematicians and physicists because it helps them understand the world. String theory, for example, relies upon at least 10 dimensions to remain viable [source: Groleau]. For these researchers, the answers to complex problems in the 3-D world may be found in the next dimension -- and beyond. : :

There are no real dimensions. The dimensions we understand are only illusions that are formed from God's computing language of invisible vibrations that have to be processed into visible objects. which don't need any space to exist, at least space as we understand space.

Space to us means a distance from one object to another object. But if man observed space without any objects in it or visible light, he would be observing nothing. Nothing isn't understood by man.

No one can see the information to run TurboCAD. A programmer who uses 0's and 1's in binary computer code knows what will come up on a video screen when that code is processed by a computer but 0's and 1's are not the information. They're only used to convert invisible information in a man's mind into visible information through computer peripherals that man can understand.

When you run the TurboCAD program through a processor, you can make 2D drawings on it and that's it. It's impossible for man to observe any object in 3D from one perspective but with a little bit of shadowing and spinning of an object in a CAD program, one can perceive the object as a 3D object but we still can only observe one side of the object from any given perspective.

If you draw a blue globe in a TurboCAD program and set it up as a 3D picture, you would only see the globe as a 2D image. Even if you spin this blue globe, you would not know it was spinning unless you had some visible mark on the blue globe that is a different color. Once the mark is on it, then you would see the mark spin around so that you could perceive this image as a 3D image.

Physicists do not know that everything we observe is only an illusion that's formed from invisible vibrations but some of them who believe in their string theories are believing that everything observed is an illusion. But they can't prove their theories because there's no equipment or tests designed yet to show proof.

Mathematics is only used to measure visible objects, not invisible vibrations that can't be detected. This is how well God hid His computing language. One wavelength in His vibrational computing language is one bit of information, which gives Him the ability to create an infinite amount of illusions and life experiences for the characters ( men and beasts ) in His program called Eternal Life.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 9:32:03 PM
Here's a link to my report of this experience and the revelations that came out of it. http://biomystic.org...

Sometime rent the movie "The Thirteenth Floor" because in it you will get a taste of what happens to your worldview when you learn your universe has been "programmed", all of it, from Big Bang beginning to Black Hole ending.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 9:37:39 PM
BOG had a religious experience not that dissimilar from mine but he came out of it with the illusion of normal reality reduced to wave function, vibrations, yet his epiphany was tied to fairly stock Bible events taken to Revelation's dark extreme. I don't think Gentiles were "programmed" to get the right Message about reality so BOG is one of the many false prophets produced in these spiritual transition times, the Cusp of Pisces and Aquarius overlapping as we have entered the New Age at Dec. 21st, 2012.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 9:37:42 PM
At 4/1/2015 9:32:03 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Here's a link to my report of this experience and the revelations that came out of it. http://biomystic.org...

Sometime rent the movie "The Thirteenth Floor" because in it you will get a taste of what happens to your worldview when you learn your universe has been "programmed", all of it, from Big Bang beginning to Black Hole ending. : :

God's program called Eternal Life is the only program we will ever know.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 10:32:00 PM
At 4/1/2015 9:37:39 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
BOG had a religious experience not that dissimilar from mine but he came out of it with the illusion of normal reality reduced to wave function, vibrations, yet his epiphany was tied to fairly stock Bible events taken to Revelation's dark extreme. I don't think Gentiles were "programmed" to get the right Message about reality so BOG is one of the many false prophets produced in these spiritual transition times, the Cusp of Pisces and Aquarius overlapping as we have entered the New Age at Dec. 21st, 2012.

I have known our Creator for over 35 years now. He's the one who taught me everything He wanted me to know about the past, the present delusion we're living in ( The flesh and other objects we perceive to be real in this make-believe world ) and the future ending of this first age and the New Heaven and Earth.

All the prophecies are written in heavy symbolic form that shows bits of information about the future. They do not at all tell the whole story. They're only meant to be a support for us saints who testify to the knowledge of God so when God has us write the stories about the past, present and future, we're able to read the prophecies and understand how they fit into the stories. This gives us an incredible boost to our confidence as we preach the gospel to find God's chosen believers to witness to.

Many of God's believers share some tidbits of information with us saints that God wants us to listen to so He can use it to teach us deeper things beyond the visible objects we observe in this universe. It takes a long time of testifying in writing and speaking the words God puts in our mind before we start understanding that we're experiencing His dream and program called Eternal Life. We learn that we're only characters in His dream.

The first witness of saints that happened over 1700 years ago didn't have the modern technology we have today to learn about the invisible vibrations that physicists know about now. God had to use other objects to describe His invisible language ( His thoughts ) to the first saints such as using the analogy of a seed and a tree. The seed in the ground is the invisible kingdom we all came from and the visible tree above ground is the visible world and flesh that we observe. So the first saints learned about God's invisible kingdom ( Heaven ) where we were all born ( designed and created ).

The prophets of God who wrote the OT prophecies did not get taught the knowledge that we came from an invisible realm. They thought their flesh and this world was our true reality so they all died without knowing how God created everything and formed His illusions.

Now I understand that we're experiencing life in a virtual universe made from God's computing language called vibrations. This means we're not real at all.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 10:45:14 PM
Reposting this: BOG had a religious experience not that dissimilar from mine but he came out of it with the illusion of normal reality reduced to wave function, vibrations, yet his epiphany was tied to fairly stock Bible events taken to Revelation's dark extreme. I don't think Gentiles were "programmed" to get the right Message about reality so BOG is one of the many false prophets produced in these spiritual transition times, the Cusp of Pisces and Aquarius overlapping as we have entered the New Age at Dec. 21st, 2012.

BOG is typical of false Gentile prophets who do get religious visions but like he says of others, they only get parts of the Messages from God shown to them. For whatever reasons, God has chosen us Jews to carry the Messianic Message to humankind and Jesus is the purest teacher of it thus far. You can tell false prophets from true ones by using Jesus' wisdom that cuts through verbal bullshiite of scriptures or claims of prophets. "By their fruits ye shall know them". BOG wants us all to believe he is the Voice of God and his utterances are true which means if he's correct, you all are going to be burned alive by a massive outpouring of lava covering the earth. That's our fate according to BOG's visit with God. The unreality of reality he gets as being reducible to wave function and computer programming but while elemental physics are quite illusional they still are the basic building blocks of this reality we human life forms have to deal with. Reducing it to wave function doesn't really do anything on how to deal with the world as is and telling scary stories to people when you really have no idea what the future brings until it happens, is just plain sick, especially telling such stories to your own children and having them accept their fate? Jeezus H. Christ, what father does these things to his kids? Oh, I know, Abraham did it too....
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 12:53:31 AM
I have watched the Thirteenth Floor a few times as well as most such movies as I was always interested in what was beyond the normal known concepts and I found far more then I was looking for.

The easiest way that I explain one of the ways that I play with time is the feeling that people can get where time seems to move slow stand still or move fast. I can control that feeling and make it flow for me' It can seem a bit like time travel into the future.

The BIG part of understanding the time illusion is that you learn to Live in the past, present and future all at the same time.

What do I mean by that? It's like people will sit and dwell on the past or put thought into that they should of did this different and that and such. Then you have the present that most try and avoid as much as possible by spending their thought in the past. Then you have when people will be dreaming of the future and what they are going to be and where and such. Things that they really have no real direction or solid plan. A bit like those that play games of chance and instead of thinking about how they will pay their bills if they loose, they are dreaming of all the things they can buy and fix with their future winnings.

I exist in the past, present and future in thought all at the same time and I spend most of my thought in the now.

The mind is a very interesting processor and memory storage unit. It can even collect information from elsewhere as the whole world is connected in many ways.

DENIAL and superstition are what hold those of the many back in their self made Hells.

As for you Saint Brad. You are chasing a reflection of what you seek.

Seek the Real deal and you will find it.

Take a look at my record around here so far and put that into your final equations.

You are stuck in the very same rut as any others that chase the ways of superstition based programing. You are not being sent any vibrations of the types you claim anymore then the other human carnal minded concepts.

You are correct in a science fiction sort of way. But you are WAY way OFF the Real target that you want to believe you are seeking.

Your just playing make believe and pretend in the 4th dimension just like others try and claim.

I KNOW of what lay beyond the known 3 dimensions.

Your invisible this and that is just as valid as santa and such.

But you just keep vibrating and what ever floats your ark as that is what you will do until you choose something else.

Many go from booze to religion.

I personally prefer the drunks over the Christians as I know what to expect from them.

With religious people they have all sorts of invisible things and neighbor dogs and such telling them what is wrong or right. At least a drunk does what the bottle tells them to do and the bottle is just a container that holds the spirits.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 1:55:06 AM

Our brains are capable of seeing anything at all that we can imagine.
The sad thing is that most do not understand their own brains or how to use them to their best advantage.
Many also get lost in their own imaginations and lose all sense of reality.
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 3:09:29 AM
But we're not free to imagine whatever we want.

There are a few people here who need to give the acid a bit of a break.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 5:45:54 AM

When referring to the fourth dimension I am speaking of the Minkowskian notion of time as being the fourth dimension. As in the fact that we can move forward and backward, sideways, up and down and through time; and not that which is called 4- dimension Euclidean space.

So the answer is NO! Physical matter such as the brain cannot, but the mind that develops within the brain, can.

Carl Sagan in his old TV program "The Cosmos" I think it was called, speculated that a two dimensional being having length and breadth would experience his world as a one dimensional world.

Having only length and breadth and no height, it would not be able to look down on any two dimensional object in its world and would only see a line which would appear to be the one dimensional length of the object, irrelevant as to which direction it was seeing that object from. Unless the two dimensional being was lifted up by some unseen force, it would never know that the objects in its world had breadth as well as length.

We are fourth dimensional beings, who are able to traverse time and yet we experience our world as a three dimensional world. A person, who, is in a state of deep meditation or hypnosis, is able to descend into his inner most being where space and time are as one, and there they are able to merge with a living mind of their past and experience the life and times of their living ancestor.

And while merged with a mind of their living ancestor, their comatose body in the present begins to speak in the tongue of their ancient ancestor, which language is totally foreign to the person in question, while the ancient ancestor in his own time, babbles incomprehensively in his attempt to give form and terminology to the visions that he is receiving from the mind of his as yet unborn descendant of the future, which terminology to express such visions have not even developed in his point in time. Having received a vision of a Black- Hawk helicopter, he might describe it as being likened to a grasshopper with wings above its head which roar like the sound of a great waterfall and spitting fire from its tail.

Knowing this to be true, I would ask you, have you ever received a visitation of your as yet unborn descendant of the far distant future? Many prophets have.

Come travel with me on a journey through time
Not in some capsule but in our own minds
To the innermost sanctuary will we descend
To that single cell from which your body began
In the Holy of Holies where all are one
Where all of space and time is joined
We"ll mingle there with other minds
From other lands in other times
Minds of the past who seem dead and gone
And minds of the future which are yet unborn
For they in their times whether here on this world
Or some distant planet to which they"ve been lured
Will enter their innermost sanctuary too
And there perhaps, they might merge with you
Ah! To travel through space in the wink of an eye
Merged with your child from some world way up high
Now, if this be but madness then madness it be
But come my mad brothers, come----follow me!...........By Gentorev.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 12:44:07 PM
Our brains grasp the 4th dimension as the passage of time. That perception is relative as anyone who's ever had to sit through a very bad play can tell you. It can seem to stretch into near infinity or pass with incredible speed, depending upon the circumstance. Its passage can be precisely measured by devices such as atomic clocks. Can we see it? No more than we can see 'height'. We see an object and realize it has some value of that z axis dimension but it's the object we see. We see things age and change, thus we are aware of the passage of time.

That said, I doubt that you are able to travel to higher dimensions except in either realistic psychotic hallucinations or perhaps a drug induced state. Many people have made that claim in many cultures, almost all using some form of intoxicant to make it happen. That alone makes me skeptical, that and lack of any factual evidence to support the claims. Provide me with one good fact that I can test and verify and I might believe you're something besides a 70's throwback.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 1:23:04 PM
So called science and others that claim that they are seeking the bigger answers to the bigger questions are all so programmed by the superstitious concepts such as santa and such that they only have their childish fictional realities to measure and weigh off off.

It is these superstitious minded people that MADE UP the words and descriptions for the words.

Now some will say that their all powerful God inspired man to write what was the Word of the one True God and other such santa god superstitious nonsense.

What a plan, just make up some better and more confusing illusions to make the ones that are failing seem more real.

The so called 4th dimension is just another man made concept with man made words and definitions. The God and scientific theories and such that those of the many follow were made up by those same deceived humans.

What I AM saying is that the NORMAL GAME is RIGGED in favor of the many of the popular ways of deceptions and lies called good.

If you believe in it, wish upon a star, say in the name of Jesus or ? and have a serious and SINcere unfailing divine faith it will come true and be so.

Of have some great scienceterrific theories where you can make up whatever sounds smart and seems to make sense in good science fiction. The chicken came before the egg and the lime green gum drop came before the chicken and before the lime green gum drop was nothing or something that expanded or contracted. Or it's a magic worm hole where time and space are raptured along a non visible string of quality premium cheeze that is much like the moon.

OR you just get ALL to believe and it becomes a reality and a truth.

A world where make believe and pretend realities rule the superstitious minded.

Get rid of the superstition and it is clear to see what is left.

Most believe that if you take away what they have they will have NOTHING.

Doesn't add up in the real world that has no dimensions or time limits but what man makes up with their day dreaming concepts.

It is a VERY interesting view from where I AM

You keep trying Brad and you just might come up with a tonic that will grow hair on bald heads and a magic vibration that will bring world peace and end hunger and war.