Jump to topic:

What Constitutes Repressing Religious Freedom

dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 3:45:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Within a day after the bills in Indiana and Arkansas are specifically set back to stop them from being used to discriminate against LGBT citizens this place decides that it can do just that.

http://www.msn.com...

How does doing business with a gay or lesbian couple constitute somehow losing your religious freedom? Is their money somehow tainted? Do they think they'll be expected to participate in some kind of homosexual activity? It's rather childish and foolish from a business standpoint to turn away customers. They have to know it will cause them to lose revenue. I don't understand it. Can anyone explain?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 4:23:04 PM
At 4/1/2015 3:45:51 PM, dhardage wrote:
Within a day after the bills in Indiana and Arkansas are specifically set back to stop them from being used to discriminate against LGBT citizens this place decides that it can do just that.

How does doing business with a gay or lesbian couple constitute somehow losing your religious freedom? Is their money somehow tainted? Do they think they'll be expected to participate in some kind of homosexual activity? It's rather childish and foolish from a business standpoint to turn away customers. They have to know it will cause them to lose revenue. I don't understand it. Can anyone explain?

You'll be able to easily spot the companies that won't cater to gay an lesbian couples by a sign on the front door reading:

"Going Out Of Business"
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 4:29:39 PM
At 4/1/2015 4:23:04 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

You'll be able to easily spot the companies that won't cater to gay an lesbian couples by a sign on the front door reading:

"Going Out Of Business"

The part I really don't understand is that they will be ok with them coming into the restaurant but won't cater their weddings. That's rather illogical to me.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 9:59:54 PM

How does doing business with a gay or lesbian couple constitute somehow losing your religious freedom? Is their money somehow tainted? Do they think they'll be expected to participate in some kind of homosexual activity? It's rather childish and foolish from a business standpoint to turn away customers. They have to know it will cause them to lose revenue. I don't understand it. Can anyone explain? : :

Fear of the things of this world doesn't come from knowing the Truth. It comes from the lack of knowledge to know how God created man and the flesh that's used as his enemy.