Jump to topic:

Question to Muslims:Do You Need a Reformation

ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:08:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Recently, a woman named Ayaan Hirsi Ali went on the Daily Show and was discussing her book, "Heretic: Why Islam Needs a Reformation Now" where she explains her book and topic. Do you think she has any points that muslims should consider? If I am correct, I think she is under a hitlist where there are muslims or people who want to kill her.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:10:45 PM
Already done:

http://www.debate.org...
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 9:44:12 PM
At 4/1/2015 6:08:49 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Recently, a woman named Ayaan Hirsi Ali went on the Daily Show and was discussing her book, "Heretic: Why Islam Needs a Reformation Now" where she explains her book and topic. Do you think she has any points that muslims should consider? If I am correct, I think she is under a hitlist where there are muslims or people who want to kill her.

Muslims haven't learned the art of using government and corporations to do their dirty work like Christians have done. Otherwise, Christians would still be out their stealing land and minerals to build their false gods with.