Jump to topic:

Jews Should Leave Now!

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 7:01:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Atlantic posed the question in its April cover story by Jewish writer Jeffrey Goldberg, citing the rise of right-wing fascists and radicalized Islamists on the European continent.
Of course, the article made no mention of the disturbing rise in anti-Semitism among leftists on college campuses. But Goldberg"s inclusion of an anecdote involving U.S. Vice President Joe Biden is stirring a new debate that is causing some to ask, "Is it time for the Jews to leave America?"
Biden, according to Goldberg, made a comment last fall that struck those to whom it was addressed as strange.
The stage was a Rosh Hashanah party Biden hosted for senior American Jewish leaders in September.
According to Goldberg"s report, Biden recounted his first meeting with former Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir, who told the then U.S. senator that the Jews" secret weapon in Israel"s war for survival was that they had no place else to go.
"You understand in your bones that no matter how hospitable, no matter how consequential, no matter how engaged, no matter how deeply involved you are in the United States " there is really only one absolute guarantee, and that"s the state of Israel," Biden reportedly told the room full of surprised Jewish leaders.
Israel Today magazine took the position that Biden"s comments may have been a type of prophetic warning to American Jewry, even if he didn"t fully realize the significance of his statement.
After all, who is better suited to deliver such a hard message to the Jews of America than a Democratic leader, since Jewish Americans tend to vote overwhelmingly for liberal Democrats?
"Of course, it can and has been argued that Biden"s point of view is correct, and that ultimately even the Jews of America will have no choice but to flee to the relative safety of Israel," the magazine reported. "Much has been made of rising anti-Semitism in Europe, but the same is true of the United States of late. The annual Audit of Anti-Semitic Incidents published by the Anti-Defamation League revealed a 21 percent increase in anti-Semitism incidents in the U.S. in 2014."
Biden, who is known for his verbal gaffes, could have had yet another case of that classic Biden disease, called open mouth, insert foot. Or, as Israel Today suggests, "They might also be a very prescient warning of things to come."
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 10:02:20 PM
What Zionist garbage you continually post. I am Jewish and there are thousands of us who are ardent Anti-Zionist, anti-Israel, Pro-real Semitic Peoples, Palestinians, being clobbered by European Jewish racists who are counting on American-European racism that cannot see Arab Palestinians as human beings with any rights. It's all for Israeli Jews, the great majority of whom are not even Jewish but Jewish convert descendants, like me, like all Ashkenazim in Europe and American and Israel. My Ashkenazim dna proves this to any Zionist peddlers like rant here, making a moral idiot of himself by defending Racists fascist aggression against Palestinian Arab Gentiles.

I am Jewish but I was an anthropology major at one time at U.C. Berkeley and when you learn basic human sociology of how tribal groups of human being overcame tribal xenophobia to form larger and larger groups you learn also WHY Judaism teaches Jews to break every single human social means of overcoming xenophobia. When your religion teaches you that 98% of human beings are basically inferior and not God's choice, when your religion forbids you to share meals with non-Jews, when your forbidden to have social dealings with non-Jews, when you are forbidden to marry non-Jews, all of these the means by which differing ethnic groups overcome xenophobia then what do you expect when things go wrong? A happy welcome from the majority you're religion goes out of its way to provoke by breaking all normal socializing methods? I get so sick and tired of hearing this utter paranoid Judaism taught crap about some inherent evil in Gentiles making them just naturally hate Jews. Its pure bullshiite and my whole life as an activist accepted without any prejudice by Palestinians and Native Americans and most everybody regardless of race or religion because they knew me personally for what I stood for as an individual, didn't matter that I was Jewish. I teach Celestial Torah Christianity as rabbis have no real idea what the true Torah is and have been teaching a swindle to Jews for 2500 years. Jesus and Christianity repair the damage but not in Christianity's Pauline version which is only Roman church men taking over Jewish priesthood Wizard of Oz mumbo-jumbo. I teach the Job of the Jew to my fellow Jews which when they learn it and the Celestial Torah they will never be victims of Gentile persecution again. My Jewish life proves this. I can and have on several occasions been able to walk on West Bank Palestinian streets will Palestinians all by my Jewish self without ever feeling in danger. Stay at Muslim activist home and hear the Arabic singing of the Quran and its beautiful. I do miss muzzerin calls oddly enough as I have such little respect for Muhammad.

Oh, btw, my Muslim friends here who I also give such a hard time with, there is another American religious discussion venue now in the hands of Zionists who are banning and censoring anti-Zionist posts and members. This site is important because it is Religious News Service, reporting news of religious events, groups, etc, and its aimed at American audiences. I have been banned for posting anti-Zionist comments and RNS needs Muslims to back up the Zionists constant propaganda being fed to Americans like rant, that propel them into hatred of Arab Palestinians for no good reason other than they are in the way of Zionist Jews. If you want to make a case for Islam and its defense against the modern Crusader war against Middle East Arabs, you guys need to reach out on RNS. Just a suggestion..
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 10:08:14 PM
What Zionist garbage you continually post. I am Jewish and there are thousands of us who are ardent Anti-Zionist, anti-Israel, Pro-real Semitic Peoples, Palestinians, being clobbered by European Jewish racists who are counting on American-European racism that cannot see Arab Palestinians as human beings with any rights. It's all for Israeli Jews, the great majority of whom are not even Jewish but Jewish convert descendants, like me, like all Ashkenazim in Europe and American and Israel. My Ashkenazim dna proves this to any Zionist peddlers like rant here, making a moral idiot of himself by defending Racists fascist aggression against Palestinian Arab Gentiles.

I am Jewish but I was an anthropology major at one time at U.C. Berkeley and when you learn basic human sociology of how tribal groups of human being overcame tribal xenophobia to form larger and larger groups you learn also WHY Judaism teaches Jews to break every single human social means of overcoming xenophobia. When your religion teaches you that 98% of human beings are basically inferior and not God's choice, when your religion forbids you to share meals with non-Jews, when your forbidden to have social dealings with non-Jews, when you are forbidden to marry non-Jews, all of these the means by which differing ethnic groups overcome xenophobia then what do you expect when things go wrong? A happy welcome from the majority you're religion goes out of its way to provoke by breaking all normal socializing methods? I get so sick and tired of hearing this utter paranoid Judaism taught crap about some inherent evil in Gentiles making them just naturally hate Jews. Its pure bullshiite and my whole life as an activist accepted without any prejudice by Palestinians and Native Americans and most everybody regardless of race or religion because they knew me personally for what I stood for as an individual, didn't matter that I was Jewish. I teach Celestial Torah Christianity as rabbis have no real idea what the true Torah is and have been teaching a swindle to Jews for 2500 years. Jesus and Christianity repair the damage but not in Christianity's Pauline version which is only Roman church men taking over Jewish priesthood Wizard of Oz mumbo-jumbo. I teach the Job of the Jew to my fellow Jews which when they learn it and the Celestial Torah they will never be victims of Gentile persecution again. My Jewish life proves this. I can and have on several occasions been able to walk on West Bank Palestinian streets will Palestinians all by my Jewish self without ever feeling in danger. Stay at Muslim activist home and hear the Arabic singing of the Quran and its beautiful. I do miss muzzerin calls oddly enough as I have such little respect for Muhammad.

Oh, btw, my Muslim friends here who I also give such a hard time with, there is another American religious discussion venue now in the hands of Zionists who are banning and censoring anti-Zionist posts and members. This site is important because it is Religious News Service, reporting news of religious events, groups, etc, and its aimed at American audiences. I have been banned for posting anti-Zionist comments and RNS needs Muslims to back up the Zionists constant propaganda being fed to Americans like rant, that propel them into hatred of Arab Palestinians for no good reason other than they are in the way of Zionist Jews. If you want to make a case for Islam and its defense against the modern Crusader war against Middle East Arabs, you guys need to reach out on RNS. Just a suggestion. Here's a link to my censored comments on a pro-Zionist RNS discussion thread:.http://www.religionnews.com...
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 10:16:55 PM
At 4/1/2015 10:09:05 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
oops, it double posted..

Massive levels of THC tend to cause silly little things to happen. Got some potato chips?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 10:32:27 PM
And you know this, anna, by personal experience? Or reading DEA pamphlets? Certainly not by following the science of cannabis which is proving to be a real panacea medicine in both forms of it. Next time try science and not propaganda..