Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Armageddon has come

celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 8:46:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
And Bible thumpers like rant and others here on Debate don't even know it. Because they don't read outside their idol's words except the words of other Bible idolators. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are here and active in our times: They are all Jewish of course and they brought Armageddon to reality. Who are these Four Horsemen? They are Israel Finkelstein, Israeli archeologist, Neil Silberman, Israeli historian, Schlomo Sand, Israeli historian, and yours truly, American Jewish Christian visionary.

All four of us have revealed historical facts about the foundational beliefs of the Hebrew writers of the Bible stories, the Torah/Tanakh stories, that prove these Bible stories are mostly all politically based to promote both Judaism as a religious belief system and promote Hebrews as "special" to God, meaning more valuable than 98% of human beings, and therefore able to break regular rules with impunity: e.g. going into Canaan with the express purpose of taking it over and forcing everyone to convert to Judaism or die in genocidal wars.

Zionists today from their base originating in Europe, believe they too can break regular rules and genocide Palestinian society to remove Pals from their homeland, Palestine, in order for European and European-American Jews primarily can seize Palestine and make it into a Yiddish nation, Hebrew-Germans, and we see the Nazi irony plainly in Israeli fascist aggression and occupation of Palestine. Zionists rely on vast numbers of Abrahamic believers believing the Jewish Bible myths are real history, and that God really did give Jews a Deed to Canaan. But these are only our Jewish myths of origin and like all ethnic group myths of origin, they are filled with gross exaggerations and supernatural events and tribal leaders with fantastic powers.

You know why so many believe these tall tales of the Bible? Because of the cultural and political power of a super power nation to influence history. When the Roman Empire went Christian it took the Bible's stories around the world to be believed or else die if you were pagans. Modern Muslim extremists would be considered normal for much of Christianity's history of terrorism and genocide. Like the Jews were supposedly mellowed out from thousands of years of second-class citizenship only to reawaken Jewish religious fundamentalist racist insanity in modern Israel. Abrahamic religions can be almost guaranteed to bring war and more and more war into people's lives as Abe gave the model of slavery to a war god's demands.

But back to Armageddon and how it came about: The Greek word, "Armageddon" is their translation of the Canaanite word for realm of the Divine Assembly of gods and goddesses, the hill area of trade route pass and town of Megiddo also so named after the heavenly home of the Divine Assembly. Well, because Megiddo was strategically placed in a major trade route the town existed on traders and its population changed with the fortunes of war. So Megiddo turns out to be the most excellent site for digging through the historical layers of each town population reflecting Canaan history of tribal movements and lengths of existence. Well, guess what? The Israelis couldn't find any traces of Hebrews as a separate population from Canaanite tribal groups until 700 B.C. meaning that all those Bible stories of earlier and mighty Hebrews are all tall tales, typical myths of origin and full of bullshiite.

Armageddon has come, folks. And as usual if and when prophesies come true, they always come true in ways believers least expect, e.g us Jews told to wait for another David Messiah and getting Jesus Christ instead.

These are the End Times for all Abrahamic religions. The head has been cut off and the snakelike reptile body thrashes on through our times. But God has not left believers bereft of spiritual guidance. Jewish Christian prophesy is back after 2000 years!

I teach Celestial Torah Christianity that is NOT an Abrahamic religion but far far older and better all the way around. Based on God's celestial Sign Language written in the movements of the stars, it is still pure from man-made political pollution that plagues the Abrahamic religions making them false teachings as is. They do contain the Celestial Torah information but it is in astrological code and needed to be decoded in our times and has so been. Htttp://biomystic.,org/celestial_torah_christianity.htm

Abraham was patently insane. It's time Abrahamic believers face that fact and move on to God given spiritual guidance. Not man made commandments of males seeking territorial conquest and control.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 9:08:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 8:46:09 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
And Bible thumpers like rant and others here on Debate don't even know it. Because they don't read outside their idol's words except the words of other Bible idolators. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are here and active in our times: They are all Jewish of course and they brought Armageddon to reality. Who are these Four Horsemen? They are Israel Finkelstein, Israeli archeologist, Neil Silberman, Israeli historian, Schlomo Sand, Israeli historian, and yours truly, American Jewish Christian visionary.

All four of us have revealed historical facts about the foundational beliefs of the Hebrew writers of the Bible stories, the Torah/Tanakh stories, that prove these Bible stories are mostly all politically based to promote both Judaism as a religious belief system and promote Hebrews as "special" to God, meaning more valuable than 98% of human beings, and therefore able to break regular rules with impunity: e.g. going into Canaan with the express purpose of taking it over and forcing everyone to convert to Judaism or die in genocidal wars.

Zionists today from their base originating in Europe, believe they too can break regular rules and genocide Palestinian society to remove Pals from their homeland, Palestine, in order for European and European-American Jews primarily can seize Palestine and make it into a Yiddish nation, Hebrew-Germans, and we see the Nazi irony plainly in Israeli fascist aggression and occupation of Palestine. Zionists rely on vast numbers of Abrahamic believers believing the Jewish Bible myths are real history, and that God really did give Jews a Deed to Canaan. But these are only our Jewish myths of origin and like all ethnic group myths of origin, they are filled with gross exaggerations and supernatural events and tribal leaders with fantastic powers.

You know why so many believe these tall tales of the Bible? Because of the cultural and political power of a super power nation to influence history. When the Roman Empire went Christian it took the Bible's stories around the world to be believed or else die if you were pagans. Modern Muslim extremists would be considered normal for much of Christianity's history of terrorism and genocide. Like the Jews were supposedly mellowed out from thousands of years of second-class citizenship only to reawaken Jewish religious fundamentalist racist insanity in modern Israel. Abrahamic religions can be almost guaranteed to bring war and more and more war into people's lives as Abe gave the model of slavery to a war god's demands.

But back to Armageddon and how it came about: The Greek word, "Armageddon" is their translation of the Canaanite word for realm of the Divine Assembly of gods and goddesses, the hill area of trade route pass and town of Megiddo also so named after the heavenly home of the Divine Assembly. Well, because Megiddo was strategically placed in a major trade route the town existed on traders and its population changed with the fortunes of war. So Megiddo turns out to be the most excellent site for digging through the historical layers of each town population reflecting Canaan history of tribal movements and lengths of existence. Well, guess what? The Israelis couldn't find any traces of Hebrews as a separate population from Canaanite tribal groups until 700 B.C. meaning that all those Bible stories of earlier and mighty Hebrews are all tall tales, typical myths of origin and full of bullshiite.

Armageddon has come, folks. And as usual if and when prophesies come true, they always come true in ways believers least expect, e.g us Jews told to wait for another David Messiah and getting Jesus Christ instead.

These are the End Times for all Abrahamic religions. The head has been cut off and the snakelike reptile body thrashes on through our times. But God has not left believers bereft of spiritual guidance. Jewish Christian prophesy is back after 2000 years!

I teach Celestial Torah Christianity that is NOT an Abrahamic religion but far far older and better all the way around. Based on God's celestial Sign Language written in the movements of the stars, it is still pure from man-made political pollution that plagues the Abrahamic religions making them false teachings as is. They do contain the Celestial Torah information but it is in astrological code and needed to be decoded in our times and has so been. Htttp://biomystic.,org/celestial_torah_christianity.htm

Abraham was patently insane. It's time Abrahamic believers face that fact and move on to God given spiritual guidance. Not man made commandments of males seeking territorial conquest and control. : :

We will ALL know our Creator in Paradise after He destroys this world and all the proud of this earth.

Psalms 22
27: All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the LORD; and all the families of the nations shall worship before him.
28: For dominion belongs to the LORD, and he rules over the nations.
29: Yea, to him shall all the proud of the earth bow down; before him shall bow all who go down to the dust, and he who cannot keep himself alive.

The proud are the visible flesh of man who knows nothing and can't keep themselves alive because they do not know they're only illusions.

Only our Creator and His Word are real. The proud of this earth will be destroyed.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 9:14:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
That's because you can't see how religious symbols and symbolism transcend time and places. You literally cannot see this rather splendid Pattern going across time and evolving as it travels through the generations. It is the Humanitarian Archetype that the Messiah represents and it has been becoming more and more humanely defined as time progresses. Still, the Christ is the most psychologically and spiritually powerful ICON of the Humanitarian Archetype who is willing to Sacrifice, another key ingredient, even his life to serve Humanity which is serving God.

I feel really sorry for atheists who are so spiritually disabled and can't see this amazing Sign Language being placed before humanity's eyes. It seems strange to you being immersed in Abrahamic religious culture, because the Abrahamic religions were so successful in eliminating celestial correspondence to human life and society. You know all those Bible attacks on "high places"? Those high places were where you could see the night sky the clearest so attacking that, plus forbidding astrological interpretation of Scriptures, wiped out Celestial Torah knowledge in Judaism, Pauline Christianity, and Muhammadism. And thus turned those religions into man-made priesthood control devices devoid of spiritual meaning and merit.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 9:18:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 9:14:06 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
That's because you can't see how religious symbols and symbolism transcend time and places. You literally cannot see this rather splendid Pattern going across time and evolving as it travels through the generations. It is the Humanitarian Archetype that the Messiah represents and it has been becoming more and more humanely defined as time progresses. Still, the Christ is the most psychologically and spiritually powerful ICON of the Humanitarian Archetype who is willing to Sacrifice, another key ingredient, even his life to serve Humanity which is serving God.

I feel really sorry for atheists who are so spiritually disabled and can't see this amazing Sign Language being placed before humanity's eyes. It seems strange to you being immersed in Abrahamic religious culture, because the Abrahamic religions were so successful in eliminating celestial correspondence to human life and society. You know all those Bible attacks on "high places"? Those high places were where you could see the night sky the clearest so attacking that, plus forbidding astrological interpretation of Scriptures, wiped out Celestial Torah knowledge in Judaism, Pauline Christianity, and Muhammadism. And thus turned those religions into man-made priesthood control devices devoid of spiritual meaning and merit. : :

Those who worship the visible objects of this universe are totally deceived of who they are in Christ.

In the New Heaven and Earth, ALL My people will know Me.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 9:24:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Boring BOG, please go to your own threads to spam your lunacy of an anti-Christ false prophet. Don't pollute my thread with your burn in lava BOG is God baloney. Salvation is of the Jews and that ain't you, bud, insky. Create your own religion and stop stealing Jewish scriptures for your ego enhancement reasons, not service to God who you still have never connected with, btw. You know Who you have connected with thou, don't you? The One who can put you in the garbage dump, perhaps eternally, the One who orders death and destruction, and hates the mercy of God and God's merciful Representatives.

Turn away from the Dark One, BOG, before its too late, and embrace Christ, the Messiah, the Merciful One, the Kindly One, the Friendly One, the Good One.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 9:37:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 9:24:36 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Boring BOG, please go to your own threads to spam your lunacy of an anti-Christ false prophet. Don't pollute my thread with your burn in lava BOG is God baloney. Salvation is of the Jews and that ain't you, bud, insky. Create your own religion and stop stealing Jewish scriptures for your ego enhancement reasons, not service to God who you still have never connected with, btw. You know Who you have connected with thou, don't you? The One who can put you in the garbage dump, perhaps eternally, the One who orders death and destruction, and hates the mercy of God and God's merciful Representatives.

Turn away from the Dark One, BOG, before its too late, and embrace Christ, the Messiah, the Merciful One, the Kindly One, the Friendly One, the Good One. : :

You and the Jews, Christians, Muslims, and the rest of My people have never known Me except for My prophets, saints and believers I chose to listen to My commandments. My prophets starting with Noah all knew Me and testified to My knowledge. ALL My saints knew Me and testified to My knowledge.

You have never known Me and won't know Me until your flesh perishes in this first age.
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 11:19:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 8:46:09 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
And Bible thumpers like rant and others here on Debate don't even know it. Because they don't read outside their idol's words except the words of other Bible idolators. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are here and active in our times: They are all Jewish of course and they brought Armageddon to reality. Who are these Four Horsemen? They are Israel Finkelstein, Israeli archeologist, Neil Silberman, Israeli historian, Schlomo Sand, Israeli historian, and yours truly, American Jewish Christian visionary.

All four of us have revealed historical facts about the foundational beliefs of the Hebrew writers of the Bible stories, the Torah/Tanakh stories, that prove these Bible stories are mostly all politically based to promote both Judaism as a religious belief system and promote Hebrews as "special" to God, meaning more valuable than 98% of human beings, and therefore able to break regular rules with impunity: e.g. going into Canaan with the express purpose of taking it over and forcing everyone to convert to Judaism or die in genocidal wars.

Zionists today from their base originating in Europe, believe they too can break regular rules and genocide Palestinian society to remove Pals from their homeland, Palestine, in order for European and European-American Jews primarily can seize Palestine and make it into a Yiddish nation, Hebrew-Germans, and we see the Nazi irony plainly in Israeli fascist aggression and occupation of Palestine. Zionists rely on vast numbers of Abrahamic believers believing the Jewish Bible myths are real history, and that God really did give Jews a Deed to Canaan. But these are only our Jewish myths of origin and like all ethnic group myths of origin, they are filled with gross exaggerations and supernatural events and tribal leaders with fantastic powers.

You know why so many believe these tall tales of the Bible? Because of the cultural and political power of a super power nation to influence history. When the Roman Empire went Christian it took the Bible's stories around the world to be believed or else die if you were pagans. Modern Muslim extremists would be considered normal for much of Christianity's history of terrorism and genocide. Like the Jews were supposedly mellowed out from thousands of years of second-class citizenship only to reawaken Jewish religious fundamentalist racist insanity in modern Israel. Abrahamic religions can be almost guaranteed to bring war and more and more war into people's lives as Abe gave the model of slavery to a war god's demands.

But back to Armageddon and how it came about: The Greek word, "Armageddon" is their translation of the Canaanite word for realm of the Divine Assembly of gods and goddesses, the hill area of trade route pass and town of Megiddo also so named after the heavenly home of the Divine Assembly. Well, because Megiddo was strategically placed in a major trade route the town existed on traders and its population changed with the fortunes of war. So Megiddo turns out to be the most excellent site for digging through the historical layers of each town population reflecting Canaan history of tribal movements and lengths of existence. Well, guess what? The Israelis couldn't find any traces of Hebrews as a separate population from Canaanite tribal groups until 700 B.C. meaning that all those Bible stories of earlier and mighty Hebrews are all tall tales, typical myths of origin and full of bullshiite.

Armageddon has come, folks. And as usual if and when prophesies come true, they always come true in ways believers least expect, e.g us Jews told to wait for another David Messiah and getting Jesus Christ instead.

These are the End Times for all Abrahamic religions. The head has been cut off and the snakelike reptile body thrashes on through our times. But God has not left believers bereft of spiritual guidance. Jewish Christian prophesy is back after 2000 years!

I teach Celestial Torah Christianity that is NOT an Abrahamic religion but far far older and better all the way around. Based on God's celestial Sign Language written in the movements of the stars, it is still pure from man-made political pollution that plagues the Abrahamic religions making them false teachings as is. They do contain the Celestial Torah information but it is in astrological code and needed to be decoded in our times and has so been. Htttp://biomystic.,org/celestial_torah_christianity.htm

Abraham was patently insane. It's time Abrahamic believers face that fact and move on to God given spiritual guidance. Not man made commandments of males seeking territorial conquest and control.

Oh that's adorable you think your special. :3
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 8:03:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 7:26:47 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Wazza matter, punkie? Did I go and take your Bible security blanket away and now you're left speechless? : :

Your attitude towards other people shows who you really are. You have put your flesh on a pedestal for all to worship.

The flesh that's writing this post is going to be killed by our Creator after He's done using it. Your flesh will be killed by Him, also. Then you won't remember living in this age and pretending to be someone your not.
Heartsearcher
Posts: 11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 8:11:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Armageddon will come for sure and the we will all know because it will literally turn the world upside down. there will be blood soaked in the fields fires and dead corpses everywhere food and water to be greatly rationed and many claiming to know the way to salvation leading ppl to hell. I doubt you actually believe you are who you say you are I think you just want to cause trouble but sadly this time is coming quickly and will be worse than any time in the history of the world.

But I pray that God would make me strong fill me with such a deep love and all of who he is that it overflows without end because I intend if it his will to be on the front lines and helping serving and saving others.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 8:15:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 8:11:02 PM, Heartsearcher wrote:
Armageddon will come for sure and the we will all know because it will literally turn the world upside down. there will be blood soaked in the fields fires and dead corpses everywhere food and water to be greatly rationed and many claiming to know the way to salvation leading ppl to hell. I doubt you actually believe you are who you say you are I think you just want to cause trouble but sadly this time is coming quickly and will be worse than any time in the history of the world.

But I pray that God would make me strong fill me with such a deep love and all of who he is that it overflows without end because I intend if it his will to be on the front lines and helping serving and saving others.

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All you have to do is listen to the Voice of the Lord and obey His commandments. He will teach you all about the end of this age and how we'll be living in Paradise if you do.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,909
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 10:41:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 8:46:09 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote........ Megiddo was strategically placed in a major trade route the town existed on traders and its population changed with the fortunes of war. So Megiddo turns out to be the most excellent site for digging through the historical layers of each town population reflecting Canaan history of tribal movements and lengths of existence. Well, guess what? The Israelis couldn't find any traces of Hebrews as a separate population from Canaanite tribal groups until 700 B.C. meaning that all those Bible stories of earlier and mighty Hebrews are all tall tales, typical myths of origin and full of bullshiite.

The reason that there is no trace of the descendants of Shem in the land of Israel until after the destruction of Jericho sometime between 1600 and 1524 BC is because the descendants of Canaan had over run the territory that had been allocated to the descendants of Shem, who were not strong enough to evict the illegal intruders until after the exodus.

When Noah divided the Land among his three sons, Shem received the middle portion, from the delta of the of the river of Egypt, north to Lebanon and south to India, while Ham received the land of Africa to the south, and Japheth received the land to the north of Lebanon, which according to the book of Jubilees 8: 30; It is said that the Land of Japheth included the five great islands and a great land in the north. But it is cold, and the land of Ham is Hot, and the land of Shem (The middle son) is neither hot nor cold, but it is of blended cold and heat.

The sons of Noah then divided their portion of land among their sons, and it is written in Jubilees 9: 14; "And thus the sons of Noah divided unto their sons in the presence of Noah their father, and he bound them all by an oath, imprecating a curse on everyone who sought to seize the portion that had not fallen to him by lot. And they all said, "So be it; so be it," for themselves and for their sons for ever throughout their generations til the day of judgement, etc."

Then in chapter 10: 29; we read; "And Canaan saw the land of Lebanon to the river Egypt, that it was very good, and he went not into the land of his inheritance to the west (That is to) the sea, and he dwelt in the land of Lebanon, eastward and westward from the border of the Jordan and from the border of the sea. And Ham his father, and Cush and Mizraim, his brothers said unto him: "Thou hast settled in a land which is not thine, and which did not fall to us by lot: do not do so; for if thou dost do so, thou and thy sons will fall in the land and be accursed through sedition; for by sedition ye have settled; and by sedition will thy children fall, and thou shalt be rooted out forever, etc.

(Gen 5: 32.) Noah began his family when he turned 500. Ham was his first born and entitled to the blessing of First born. Shem was 100 year old 2 years after the flood (GEN 11: 10.) which ceased when Noah was 600, this means that Shem was born when Noah was 502, and in (Gen 10:21.) we see that Shem is the elder brother to Japheth.

Because of what his youngest descendant "Canaan" had done to him while is he lay naked in his tent in a drunken stupor, Noah cursed Canaan and removed the blessing of first born from Canaan"s father "Ham," and gave it to his second born son "Shem," who was born when Noah was 502 and Shem is the older brother of Japheth.

Now the Holy Spirit had to transfer the spirit of first born from Ham to Shem.
Sarah, the daughter of Abraham"s father "Terah" who died at the age of 205, was 65 when she, with her half brother Abraham, who was 75, left their father in Haran, with his other son "Nahor," and they took with them their nephew "Lot," the son of Haran another brother of Abraham who died while trying to save the gods of wood and stone in the temple of Ur, which had been set afire by Abraham.

They moved into the Land of Canaan which was the legal inheritance of Shem and his descendants. Sarah would have been between 65 and 70 when she was taken to wife by the King of Northern Egypt, who genuinely believed her to be the sister of Abraham, which in fact she was. Abraham was treated very well by the King, and he became a very rich man during the unspecified period that the King of Northern Egypt was united with Sarah the sister wife of Abraham. The many gifts that the King bestowed on Abraham included flocks of sheep and goats, cattle, donkeys, slaves and camels. Because the Kings semen had been received into the body of Sarah, and even though she had never became pregnant to him, the two had become one and certain genetic characteristics of the King of the land of first born would manifest themselves in any future child that might be conceived in the womb of Sarah.

After being visited with terrible diseases and catastrophes that the Holy Spirit of the Lord had sent on him and his people, the King, who like Abraham, believed in the one God, Creator of heaven and earth, was made aware of the cause of his disaster and sent for Abraham and cried out to him, "What have you done to me? Why didn"t you tell me she was your wife? Why did you tell me she was your sister, and let me take her as my wife? Here is your wife, take her and get out!" The King then gave orders to his men, so they took Abraham and put him out of the country, together with his wife and all the wealth that he had accumulated while a guest of the poor betrayed King, who had his men obliterate all evidence of the beautiful one from the north.

When Abraham was 100 and Sarah 90, like Mary, Sarah was informed by an angel that within 12 months She would bear the child that god had promised to Abraham. So they moved from Mamre to the southernmost part of Canaan where Sarah was again told to say that she was Abraham"s sister.

Coveting the great wealth of Abraham and believing that by taking his aged sister Sarah, he might then share in her brothers fortune, Abimlech, who believed her to be the sister of Abraham, had Sarah taken and placed in his Harem. The Lord then struck all the women in the Harem with a terrible disaster and made it impossible for any of the women to have children. Obviously, the best of the natural drugs that were known to increase fertility and reduce the chances of natural abortions would have been administered to all the women in the Harem including Sarah.

Then, one night in a dream, the Lord revealed to Abimlech that Sarah was the wife of Abraham and warned him of the dire consequences that would befall him if she were not returned to her husband. The very next morning after the dream, Abimlech gave Sarah back to Abraham with one thousand pieces of silver as proof to everyone that Sarah was innocent and had not been touched during the period of time that she had spent in the Harem. Abraham received gifts of sheep, cattle and slaves from this king also.

Owing to the workings of the Holy Spirit, Sarah was then to fall pregnant to her brother and was able to carry the pregnancy to its full term and Isaac was born, in who was the genetic inheritance of first born through his mothers unification with the seed of the King of Egypt the land of the first born "Ham," and Abraham rejoiced to see the child of God"s promise according to the workings of the Holy Spirit.

205 years after God had made his covenant with Abraham, The sons of Jacob whose name was changed to "Israel," and who was the second born son of Isaac, the second born son of Abraham the younger brother of Haran who were the descendants of Shem the second born son of Noah, were taken into the Land of Egypt=Ham, where, after interbreeding with the descendants of Ham for 225 years, the Lord then killed all of the first born sons of the Egyptians: and 430 years to the very day from when God had made his covenant with Abraham, God called his son "Israel" out of Egypt (See Gal 3: 17),