Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

Changes are coming soon.

bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 9:00:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Most of God's people do not know there will be an end to this first age but it was planned from the very beginning by our Creator. The prophecies that were written down by God's prophets indicate some radical changes after this world is destroyed, particularly that man won't remember anything that happened in this first age.

Here are a few changes that will occur;

We won't remember living in this first age on this earth;

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.

Jeremiah 3
16: And when you have multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, says the LORD, they shall no more say, "The ark of the covenant of the LORD." It shall not come to mind, or be remembered, or missed; it shall not be made again.

We will be speaking only ONE language in Paradise that we'll all understand;

Zephaniah 3:
9: "Yea, at that time I will change the speech of the peoples to a pure speech, that all of them may call on the name of the LORD and serve him with one accord.

We will get new flesh;

Ezekiel 37:

1: The hand of the LORD was upon me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley; it was full of bones.
2: And he led me round among them; and behold, there were very many upon the valley; and lo, they were very dry.
3: And he said to me, "Son of man, can these bones live?" And I answered, "O Lord GOD, thou knowest."
4: Again he said to me, "Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, O dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
5: Thus says the Lord GOD to these bones: Behold, I will cause breath to enter you, and you shall live.
6: And I will lay sinews upon you, and will cause flesh to come upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and you shall live; and you shall know that I am the LORD."

No man will teach another man about who our Lord is for we will all know Him;

Jeremiah 31
31: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,
32: not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD.
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

Psalms 22
27: All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the LORD; and all the families of the nations shall worship before him.

We'll be living in peace and harmony with each other without any fear;

Isaiah 65
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

Ezekiel 34
25: "I will make with them a covenant of peace and banish wild beasts from the land, so that they may dwell securely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods.
26: And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will send down the showers in their season; they shall be showers of blessing.
27: And the trees of the field shall yield their fruit, and the earth shall yield its increase, and they shall be secure in their land; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I break the bars of their yoke, and deliver them from the hand of those who enslaved them.
28: They shall no more be a prey to the nations, nor shall the beasts of the land devour them; they shall dwell securely, and none shall make them afraid.

Ezekiel 37
26: I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; and I will bless them and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

If you come and listen to the Voice of the Lord that I've been testifying to for the past 7 years, you will learn about many changes to come other than the ones mentioned in this thread.

God bless all who hear My Voice,
Saint Brad
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 9:23:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
This forum is always good for a giggle, especially when the likes of Brad are posting their complete twaddle, lol!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 9:46:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 9:23:43 AM, JJ50 wrote:
This forum is always good for a giggle, especially when the likes of Brad are posting their complete twaddle, lol! : :

I'm glad you're enjoying your last moments before your body dies. ALL My people will enjoy life in Paradise after I destroy the flesh of My people in this first age.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 10:12:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 9:51:57 AM, dee-em wrote:
How soon? A date please or you lose (ha!) all credibility.

None of God's people, saints or prophets have been told the date so be patient. However, the crop is ready for harvest now.
Arcanas
Posts: 198
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 10:26:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 10:12:57 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/4/2015 9:51:57 AM, dee-em wrote:
How soon? A date please or you lose (ha!) all credibility.

None of God's people, saints or prophets have been told the date so be patient. However, the crop is ready for harvest now.

Wasn't there an interview where you stated that you would be killed on a specific date, then didn't die? Doesn't that disprove what you're saying, or did god lie to you or something?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 10:43:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 10:26:19 AM, Arcanas wrote:
At 4/4/2015 10:12:57 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/4/2015 9:51:57 AM, dee-em wrote:
How soon? A date please or you lose (ha!) all credibility.

None of God's people, saints or prophets have been told the date so be patient. However, the crop is ready for harvest now.

Wasn't there an interview where you stated that you would be killed on a specific date, then didn't die? Doesn't that disprove what you're saying, or did god lie to you or something? : :

Because the flesh named Brad lied does not mean that the future God has planned won't come true.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 10:53:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Your use of TIME measurements and TIME lines show that you and your creator are LOST in a TIME TRAP of the illusion of time.

You prove that you are just making things up Brad as you keep using superstitious based TIME lines, requirements and restrictions.

You and your creator being measured with and by the illusions of TIME just PROVES that you are just playing make believe and pretend reality like the many others that are in denial do.

The creator that I know has no TIME restrictions, or TIME lines or any other illusions that the superstitious try and find ways of making a illusion seem real.

Wake up Saint Dorthy, wake up as the TIME is near, the only TIME that really matters is that one day we ALL die as a breathing human.

The difference is that the many die in denial of the Truth and the few that are the Truth and Live in the Truth die daily.

Most FEAR death as they are afraid of the superstitious monsters and gods.

When you welcome the final death as if it was your retirement from a long Life of baby sitting day dreamers of many ages and sizes, it makes it much like the superstitious might feel waiting for their XXX-MA$$ holidaze and future/soon invisible rewards.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 10:56:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 10:53:03 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
Your use of TIME measurements and TIME lines show that you and your creator are LOST in a TIME TRAP of the illusion of time.

You prove that you are just making things up Brad as you keep using superstitious based TIME lines, requirements and restrictions.

You and your creator being measured with and by the illusions of TIME just PROVES that you are just playing make believe and pretend reality like the many others that are in denial do.

The creator that I know has no TIME restrictions, or TIME lines or any other illusions that the superstitious try and find ways of making a illusion seem real.

Wake up Saint Dorthy, wake up as the TIME is near, the only TIME that really matters is that one day we ALL die as a breathing human.

The difference is that the many die in denial of the Truth and the few that are the Truth and Live in the Truth die daily.

Most FEAR death as they are afraid of the superstitious monsters and gods.

When you welcome the final death as if it was your retirement from a long Life of baby sitting day dreamers of many ages and sizes, it makes it much like the superstitious might feel waiting for their XXX-MA$$ holidaze and future/soon invisible rewards. : :

You have never known Me in this first age but you will in the next one.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 11:03:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
What do you ?think? about so called trials and tribulations?

Would you like to experience some?

I can help you out on that as I have great connections.

ask and yea shall receive.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 11:07:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 11:03:34 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
What do you ?think? about so called trials and tribulations?

Would you like to experience some?

I can help you out on that as I have great connections.

ask and yea shall receive. : :

You haven't asked Me for My knowledge and that's because you think you're Me from reading books.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 11:14:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Do you choose for me to give you warm milk and soft chewy cookies, or fire and brimstone?

That is what I would like to know of your thoughts and those of your creator.

Do you want the make believe and pretend warm and fuzzy where I play along with you and make you feel more real?

Or would you prefer that you were tested with fire by the god that I know?

How REAL are you interested in taking on at this TIME?

I can help you out.

just ask

or you could just keep trying to hide behind your FIB leaf.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 11:19:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 11:14:57 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
Do you choose for me to give you warm milk and soft chewy cookies, or fire and brimstone?

That is what I would like to know of your thoughts and those of your creator.

Do you want the make believe and pretend warm and fuzzy where I play along with you and make you feel more real?

Or would you prefer that you were tested with fire by the god that I know?

How REAL are you interested in taking on at this TIME?

I can help you out.

just ask

or you could just keep trying to hide behind your FIB leaf. : :

You have nothing to offer except foolishness. I'm not a fool.
Benshapiro
Posts: 3,954
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 11:29:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Questions for brad:

(1) is love the meaning of life?

(2) will we communicate telepathically in heaven?

(3) will we hear this telepathic communication in a beautiful language?

(4) will we be beings of light without any physical body?

(5) will lower forms of consciousness be in heaven? (Pets, wild animals, etc.)

(6) will colors, emotions, and other conscious experiences be more vivid in the afterlife?

(7) is hell a place of eternal torment or eternal separation from God?

(8) does everything exist for a reason?
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 11:37:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 11:19:57 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/4/2015 11:14:57 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
Do you choose for me to give you warm milk and soft chewy cookies, or fire and brimstone?

That is what I would like to know of your thoughts and those of your creator.

Do you want the make believe and pretend warm and fuzzy where I play along with you and make you feel more real?

Or would you prefer that you were tested with fire by the god that I know?

How REAL are you interested in taking on at this TIME?

I can help you out.

just ask

or you could just keep trying to hide behind your FIB leaf. : :

You have nothing to offer except foolishness. I'm not a fool.

Believe it or not, I agree with you on that.

The foolish only seek foolishness and you are not a fool when measured and weighed with the others of the many around these forums.

You have a better idea of the fact that this earthly world IS mostly ALL illusion.

BIG problem you have is much the same as the BIG problem that the others of the many have. You try and use HUMAN means to measure and weigh what is Truth, Honesty and Reality.

You prove that you are just playing make believe and pretend reality because you are AFRAID of the Light of the True God that is not a illusion as that True God has NO earthly name beyond I AM that I AM.

Now that IS a GOD that I can follow and understand.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 11:55:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 11:29:11 AM, Benshapiro wrote:
Questions for brad:

(1) is love the meaning of life?

The love of God is His invisible creation and all ( both visible and invisible ) that comes forth from it.

(2) will we communicate telepathically in heaven?

We will have a spoken language to communicate our individual experiences ( visions and dreams ) to each other and understand the Voice of the Lord within His mind.

(3) will we hear this telepathic communication in a beautiful language?

The language we will learn and speak in the next generation of flesh will be much more sophisticated then the ones we speak in this generation. This means we'll be able to share a long story in a very short time.

(4) will we be beings of light without any physical body?

Instead of saying physical body, it's better to say "visible" body because there's no such thing as hard physical matter that physicists have been chasing around for hundreds of years. So yes, we will have visible bodies but our bodies will change according to what kind of dreams man is experiencing with his two bodies. In other words, we will experience flying in some dreams so we'll have bodies that can fly, etc.

(5) will lower forms of consciousness be in heaven? (Pets, wild animals, etc.)

What do you mean by lower forms? We're all made from the same exact Breath of Life ( thoughts ) that gave God's created men and beasts life in this age. I wonder what God's beasts thought of us stupid human beings during this first age?

(6) will colors, emotions, and other conscious experiences be more vivid in the afterlife?

We will experience radically different illusions in the next age but we will start with basic information because every illusion will have to be named by God's servants so that when God's people share their experiences with each other, they will understand what each person is talking about.

For example; Think of the first cinema ever made in this world. It was a man riding a horse. If we go from observing a man riding a horse to observing a movie called "Star Wars", we would freak out because we wouldn't understand what we're observing. So instead of observing such a dramatic change from one dream to the next, we will go from riding a horse to jumping a horse over a river in the next experience. and then possibly jumping on a horse into the air and flying up above the river in the next experience, and so on. Eventually, our experiences will get more and more intense with many more illusions to observe. This means our language will have to keep up to the illusions we observe so we understand what we're experiencing without becoming fearful. We will remain peaceful in our new experiences but we'll be very excited and never bored in Paradise.

(7) is hell a place of eternal torment or eternal separation from God?

That was a fictitious story that God put in man's mind from His beast. This kept His people somewhat civil with ideas like that while He was using His beast to teach men how to build false gods with their human hands. It was very important that He had men build illusions until we had the modern technology we have today to use as analogies to teach us exactly how He created His computing language and formed illusions with it.

(8) does everything exist for a reason? : :
'
There's no reason for God creating anything except that He's able to do so. Would you create a virtual world with created beings if you could do so?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 11:59:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 11:37:16 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 4/4/2015 11:19:57 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/4/2015 11:14:57 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
Do you choose for me to give you warm milk and soft chewy cookies, or fire and brimstone?

That is what I would like to know of your thoughts and those of your creator.

Do you want the make believe and pretend warm and fuzzy where I play along with you and make you feel more real?

Or would you prefer that you were tested with fire by the god that I know?

How REAL are you interested in taking on at this TIME?

I can help you out.

just ask

or you could just keep trying to hide behind your FIB leaf. : :

You have nothing to offer except foolishness. I'm not a fool.

Believe it or not, I agree with you on that.

The foolish only seek foolishness and you are not a fool when measured and weighed with the others of the many around these forums.

You have a better idea of the fact that this earthly world IS mostly ALL illusion.

Everything man observes in this universe is an illusion. Man himself is a created character that isn't real, either, but with God's thoughts to think with, man can experience the process of thinking.

BIG problem you have is much the same as the BIG problem that the others of the many have. You try and use HUMAN means to measure and weigh what is Truth, Honesty and Reality.

I don't have any problems. It's you who has problems with understanding that you're NOT REAL.

You prove that you are just playing make believe and pretend reality because you are AFRAID of the Light of the True God that is not a illusion as that True God has NO earthly name beyond I AM that I AM.

Now that IS a GOD that I can follow and understand. : :

I have known our Creator for over 35 years so I know that He is real. Now I know that He's the ONLY ONE who is real.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 12:21:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If you don't get down on your knees and pray for forgiveness I AM going to send you the trials and tribulations you seek and ask for.

PRAY PRAY PRAY Saint Brad as you are making me reach for a newspaper with the thought of rolling it up and you must know what that might mean...

REPENT and get unbent and be FREE of your deceptions and lies called good.

TIME is running out and the great fire you talk of might not get here in TIME to SAVE you from the rolled up newspaper.

Are you a bettin' Saint Brad?

place you bets if you are and if not, maybe better get a head start and run. now.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 12:27:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 12:21:10 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
If you don't get down on your knees and pray for forgiveness I AM going to send you the trials and tribulations you seek and ask for.

PRAY PRAY PRAY Saint Brad as you are making me reach for a newspaper with the thought of rolling it up and you must know what that might mean...

REPENT and get unbent and be FREE of your deceptions and lies called good.

TIME is running out and the great fire you talk of might not get here in TIME to SAVE you from the rolled up newspaper.

Are you a bettin' Saint Brad?

place you bets if you are and if not, maybe better get a head start and run. now. : :

If you had some knowledge about the future, then I would listen to you. But since you don't have any knowledge of God to share in this forum other than trying to humiliate everyone with your special I AM THAT I AM crap, then you're not worth listening to.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 12:47:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 10:12:57 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/4/2015 9:51:57 AM, dee-em wrote:
How soon? A date please or you lose (ha!) all credibility.

None of God's people, saints or prophets have been told the date so be patient. However, the crop is ready for harvest now.

I noticed you are only posting what was already said by past prophets. You have no new revelations. People can hear the same stuff from their churches presented much better than your delusional rantings. Why are you repeating what has already been said?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 12:50:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 12:47:04 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/4/2015 10:12:57 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/4/2015 9:51:57 AM, dee-em wrote:
How soon? A date please or you lose (ha!) all credibility.

None of God's people, saints or prophets have been told the date so be patient. However, the crop is ready for harvest now.

I noticed you are only posting what was already said by past prophets. You have no new revelations. People can hear the same stuff from their churches presented much better than your delusional rantings. Why are you repeating what has already been said? : :

God's people don't understand the prophecies about the end of this age or about Paradise. They don't understand that ALL VISIBLE FLESH WILL DIE and that their INVISIBLE CREATED EXISTENCE will remain in the WORD OF GOD FOREVER.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 1:07:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 12:50:10 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/4/2015 12:47:04 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/4/2015 10:12:57 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/4/2015 9:51:57 AM, dee-em wrote:
How soon? A date please or you lose (ha!) all credibility.

None of God's people, saints or prophets have been told the date so be patient. However, the crop is ready for harvest now.

I noticed you are only posting what was already said by past prophets. You have no new revelations. People can hear the same stuff from their churches presented much better than your delusional rantings. Why are you repeating what has already been said? : :

God's people don't understand the prophecies about the end of this age or about Paradise. They don't understand that ALL VISIBLE FLESH WILL DIE and that their INVISIBLE CREATED EXISTENCE will remain in the WORD OF GOD FOREVER.

They don't need to hear that from you a homeless functional idiot. Those theories are readily available on the internet. As for the prophesies, they are very clear about the death and resurrection of the body.

You are someone who has lost everything and is now in search of a story to explanation how you lost it all and became a homeless beggar eating out of soup kitchens and sleeping in a sleeping bag outside a church. The truth can be traced to your alcohol addiction and diminished mental capacity caused by prolonged binge drinking. There the truth is not so painful.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 1:32:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 1:07:30 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/4/2015 12:50:10 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/4/2015 12:47:04 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/4/2015 10:12:57 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/4/2015 9:51:57 AM, dee-em wrote:
How soon? A date please or you lose (ha!) all credibility.

None of God's people, saints or prophets have been told the date so be patient. However, the crop is ready for harvest now.

I noticed you are only posting what was already said by past prophets. You have no new revelations. People can hear the same stuff from their churches presented much better than your delusional rantings. Why are you repeating what has already been said? : :

God's people don't understand the prophecies about the end of this age or about Paradise. They don't understand that ALL VISIBLE FLESH WILL DIE and that their INVISIBLE CREATED EXISTENCE will remain in the WORD OF GOD FOREVER.

They don't need to hear that from you a homeless functional idiot. Those theories are readily available on the internet. As for the prophesies, they are very clear about the death and resurrection of the body.

You are someone who has lost everything and is now in search of a story to explanation how you lost it all and became a homeless beggar eating out of soup kitchens and sleeping in a sleeping bag outside a church. The truth can be traced to your alcohol addiction and diminished mental capacity caused by prolonged binge drinking. There the truth is not so painful.

And just what is your excuse for choosing to try and believe in the invisible and make believe superstitious man made church doctrines?

You believe that rapture doctrine, don't you?

And you believe that the bible is a history book?
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 2:13:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 1:32:21 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 4/4/2015 1:07:30 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/4/2015 12:50:10 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/4/2015 12:47:04 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/4/2015 10:12:57 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/4/2015 9:51:57 AM, dee-em wrote:
How soon? A date please or you lose (ha!) all credibility.

None of God's people, saints or prophets have been told the date so be patient. However, the crop is ready for harvest now.

I noticed you are only posting what was already said by past prophets. You have no new revelations. People can hear the same stuff from their churches presented much better than your delusional rantings. Why are you repeating what has already been said? : :

God's people don't understand the prophecies about the end of this age or about Paradise. They don't understand that ALL VISIBLE FLESH WILL DIE and that their INVISIBLE CREATED EXISTENCE will remain in the WORD OF GOD FOREVER.

They don't need to hear that from you a homeless functional idiot. Those theories are readily available on the internet. As for the prophesies, they are very clear about the death and resurrection of the body.

You are someone who has lost everything and is now in search of a story to explanation how you lost it all and became a homeless beggar eating out of soup kitchens and sleeping in a sleeping bag outside a church. The truth can be traced to your alcohol addiction and diminished mental capacity caused by prolonged binge drinking. There the truth is not so painful.

And just what is your excuse for choosing to try and believe in the invisible and make believe superstitious man made church doctrines?

You believe that rapture doctrine, don't you?

And you believe that the bible is a history book?

You don't read very good. I was asking Brad why he was repeating all the stuff that has already been said by the past prophets or talking about theories that are better explained by physicists in the videos he plagiarized the material from. And where was the new revelations in his claims.

I wrote:"I noticed you are only posting what was already said by past prophets. You have no new revelations. People can hear the same stuff from their churches presented much better than your delusional rantings. Why are you repeating what has already been said?"

Being an artist does not mean you are also functionally literate.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 7:42:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 1:07:30 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/4/2015 12:50:10 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/4/2015 12:47:04 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/4/2015 10:12:57 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/4/2015 9:51:57 AM, dee-em wrote:
How soon? A date please or you lose (ha!) all credibility.

None of God's people, saints or prophets have been told the date so be patient. However, the crop is ready for harvest now.

I noticed you are only posting what was already said by past prophets. You have no new revelations. People can hear the same stuff from their churches presented much better than your delusional rantings. Why are you repeating what has already been said? : :

God's people don't understand the prophecies about the end of this age or about Paradise. They don't understand that ALL VISIBLE FLESH WILL DIE and that their INVISIBLE CREATED EXISTENCE will remain in the WORD OF GOD FOREVER.

They don't need to hear that from you a homeless functional idiot. Those theories are readily available on the internet. As for the prophesies, they are very clear about the death and resurrection of the body. : :

So you seek the Truth on the internet. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are someone who has lost everything and is now in search of a story to explanation how you lost it all and became a homeless beggar eating out of soup kitchens and sleeping in a sleeping bag outside a church. The truth can be traced to your alcohol addiction and diminished mental capacity caused by prolonged binge drinking. There the truth is not so painful. : :

The Truth is very painful to you and the rest of you antichrists;

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold, their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

This is why you attack the flesh and why all God's saints were killed by you antichrists who HATE the TRUTH with a passion.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 7:46:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 2:13:06 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/4/2015 1:32:21 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 4/4/2015 1:07:30 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/4/2015 12:50:10 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/4/2015 12:47:04 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/4/2015 10:12:57 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/4/2015 9:51:57 AM, dee-em wrote:
How soon? A date please or you lose (ha!) all credibility.

None of God's people, saints or prophets have been told the date so be patient. However, the crop is ready for harvest now.

I noticed you are only posting what was already said by past prophets. You have no new revelations. People can hear the same stuff from their churches presented much better than your delusional rantings. Why are you repeating what has already been said? : :

God's people don't understand the prophecies about the end of this age or about Paradise. They don't understand that ALL VISIBLE FLESH WILL DIE and that their INVISIBLE CREATED EXISTENCE will remain in the WORD OF GOD FOREVER.

They don't need to hear that from you a homeless functional idiot. Those theories are readily available on the internet. As for the prophesies, they are very clear about the death and resurrection of the body.

You are someone who has lost everything and is now in search of a story to explanation how you lost it all and became a homeless beggar eating out of soup kitchens and sleeping in a sleeping bag outside a church. The truth can be traced to your alcohol addiction and diminished mental capacity caused by prolonged binge drinking. There the truth is not so painful.

And just what is your excuse for choosing to try and believe in the invisible and make believe superstitious man made church doctrines?

You believe that rapture doctrine, don't you?

And you believe that the bible is a history book?

You don't read very good. I was asking Brad why he was repeating all the stuff that has already been said by the past prophets or talking about theories that are better explained by physicists in the videos he plagiarized the material from. And where was the new revelations in his claims. : :

Why are you lying about Me you fool? Only God can teach us saints about His invisible Kingdom where we all came from. Physicists are still lost in God's strong delusion that makes them believe we're in a real world.

I wrote:"I noticed you are only posting what was already said by past prophets. You have no new revelations. People can hear the same stuff from their churches presented much better than your delusional rantings. Why are you repeating what has already been said?"

Being an artist does not mean you are also functionally literate.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 10:04:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The pair of you two dancing together in your little invisible gardens of Edan are far more then I can compete with.

I will have to go with Albert Einstein on this matter.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."

What does that mean in stupid language that you might understand?

That the pair of you two have begun to bore me and I haven't been bored in many years.

So I won't be responding or replying to your posts unless the power of God moves me in mysterious ways to do so or I change my mind on the matter or if I AM just teasing you.

CHOICES are such a mind drain for some and a power boost for others.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 10:16:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 10:04:38 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
The pair of you two dancing together in your little invisible gardens of Edan are far more then I can compete with.

I will have to go with Albert Einstein on this matter.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."

What does that mean in stupid language that you might understand?

That the pair of you two have begun to bore me and I haven't been bored in many years.

So I won't be responding or replying to your posts unless the power of God moves me in mysterious ways to do so or I change my mind on the matter or if I AM just teasing you.

CHOICES are such a mind drain for some and a power boost for others.: :

You have never met our Creator or have been taught directly by Him. You are nothing but a false prophet who has stepped up on the tallest pedestal you could find and preach from an invisible pulpit.