I AM that I AM

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 12:08:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I AM that I AM

Now that is a interesting statement when it is read and translated from man made words and descriptions.

HOW do you describe something that is beyond carnal human understanding?

I AM that I AM is very simple to understand when you leave out all the superstitious nonsense. The make believe and pretend stuff. Invisible Gods, talking snakes and other animals and all sorts of other fairy tale stuff.

And so called science with their theories that are more then just made up make believe and pretend as they just call them scientific theories. Much like calling a garbageman a sanitation engineer.

Just call something something else that seems more real. Add some real sugar sprinkles, corn and peanuts and you have a fancy turd you can $ELL to the MA$$E$.

The problem is not that people can't find and understand the "God/theory" they are seeking. It is that they are going in the wrong direction as they look at a mirror pretending that it is a window.

When it is pointed out to these types that they are looking into a mirror and not out a window. They start to notice their True reflection in the mirror of inner Truth and then they get angry and afraid and try to in some magical form turn the mirror into a window where they can try and place the blame for their denial and rejection of the Truth that is right in front of them staring them in the face.

They call the Truth a lie and call lies the Truth.

Even a dog, bowl of water or a tree can claim I AM that I AM.

WHY and HOW can that be you may wonder within your confused and doubt plagued minds?

Because once you take away the man made superstious based words and their vague limited descriptions. What you have left is very simple to understand.

Even a dog, bowl of water and a tree can figure it out without any problems.

You say that is silly talk?

THINK about it. Leave out the make believe and pretend and the Reality and Truth are right there in front of you. WHY look farther unless you are lost?
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 12:17:18 PM
At 4/4/2015 12:08:45 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I AM that I AM

Now that is a interesting statement when it is read and translated from man made words and descriptions.

I AM that I AM is very simple to understand when you leave out all the superstitious nonsense. The make believe and pretend stuff. Invisible Gods, talking snakes and other animals and all sorts of other fairy tale stuff.

And so called science with their theories that are more then just made up make believe and pretend as they just call them scientific theories. Much like calling a garbageman a sanitation engineer.

Just call something something else that seems more real. Add some real sugar sprinkles, corn and peanuts and you have a fancy turd you can $ELL to the MA$$E$.

The problem is not that people can't find and understand the "God/theory" they are seeking. It is that they are going in the wrong direction as they look at a mirror pretending that it is a window.

When it is pointed out to these types that they are looking into a mirror and not out a window. They start to notice their True reflection in the mirror of inner Truth and then they get angry and afraid and try to in some magical form turn the mirror into a window where they can try and place the blame for their denial and rejection of the Truth that is right in front of them staring them in the face.

WHY and HOW can that be you may wonder within your confused and doubt plagued minds?

Because once you take away the man made superstious based words and their vague limited descriptions. What you have left is very simple to understand.

THINK about it. Leave out the make believe and pretend and the Reality and Truth are right there in front of you. WHY look farther unless you are lost? : :

You truly are lost in the maze of illusions. You've been reading too many books and watching too many videos. All you have to do is listen to My Voice and obey ALL of My commandments. Then you will learn who you really are.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 12:25:42 PM
That sounds like something that a 13 year old girl might say to threir parents.

Grow up Brad and get at least a little more real then a 13 year old girl with the giggles as she is turning into a woman.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 12:33:43 PM
At 4/4/2015 12:25:42 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

Grow up Brad and get at least a little more real then a 13 year old girl with the giggles as she is turning into a woman. : :

You don't even know where you were born.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 1:17:28 PM
You are good Brad.

That is something else that a 13 year old girl might say to her parents.

I hear you loud and clear Brad, You are pretending that you are a invisible pup barking up a invisible tree.

Even the others that try and believe in their invisible make believe and pretend things and make believe and pretend scientific theories can see that you are just playing make believe and pretend reality.

Now if those others would just choose to grow up a little bit they might realize that it is best to look in the mirror of revelations and face the beast and his number is 666 and learn to love that beast until the beast turns into the Light of Truth and unconditional love.

Tell me this Saint Brad, Why can you only stutter a line or 2 or copy and paste when you reply to me, yet you go on and on and on and on when you reply to others?

Is it that my God can beat up your God?

Is your God or creator or what ever you choose to make believe and pretend it is or is not more powerful then mine?

Want to put it to the TEST?

You had better pray on it for a TIME so you don't bite off more cookie then you can chew.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 1:24:24 PM
At 4/4/2015 12:33:43 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Grow up Brad and get at least a little more real then a 13 year old girl with the giggles as she is turning into a woman. : :

I know where my first and second birth were.

You have only been born once and are seeking the Way, the Truth and the Life of being born again.

Problem is that as the many others you prefer trying to do it within your dreams and not wake up, grow up and take on the responsibility for your own personal choices, thoughts and actions.

You just try and make believe and pretend that what you don't want to face is just an illusion and the illusions that you choose and chase are your Truth and Reality.

You are just another backwards and confused day dreamer looking for escape from themselves as they hate and reject themselves.

Why do you hate yourself so much Brad? Was it your choice or did some make believe and pretend gone bad cause it?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 8:00:37 PM
At 4/4/2015 1:24:24 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 4/4/2015 12:33:43 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I know where my first and second birth were.

You have only been born once and are seeking the Way, the Truth and the Life of being born again.

I have been born once in the mind of our Creator and formed in the flesh for Him to use to tell you that you're a false prophet.

Problem is that as the many others you prefer trying to do it within your dreams and not wake up, grow up and take on the responsibility for your own personal choices, thoughts and actions.

You just try and make believe and pretend that what you don't want to face is just an illusion and the illusions that you choose and chase are your Truth and Reality.

You are just another backwards and confused day dreamer looking for escape from themselves as they hate and reject themselves.

Why do you hate yourself so much Brad? Was it your choice or did some make believe and pretend gone bad cause it? : :

I don't hate anything that our Creator planned, created and formed. All I know is that Brad Holkesvig is a liar who will be killed soon once our Creator has finished using him. Don't worry, He planned to kill your visible flesh, also. Then you won't remember ever living in this first age. I will wake up instantly in my new adult visible body in Paradise with all the former prophets and saints, ready to start speaking a new language into existence.

Our Creator was kind enough to tell me all these details that you can't possibly know as a false prophet who pretends to be something he's not.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 8:14:49 PM
I AM that I AM

THINK about it. Leave out the make believe and pretend and the Reality and Truth are right there in front of you. WHY look farther unless you are lost?

Science and Religion have now become redundant according to the great know-all EE, who has confessed that he could not even be taught how to use a potty.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 10:25:07 PM
Your prayers are answered you rotten manna making nasty Exodus trail cook.

I just recently had a couple of openings on my dance card.

Do you want to lead, or should I?

minstrel
music please
tap tap tap

p.s. you are so blessed today by God to have the chance to dance with me.

Whats your dancing flavor? tango, waltz, hip hop, slow dancing, line dancing, Irish, Russian or just maybe you are the POLKA type?

Yes that must be it.

This will be FUN.

NOW, EVERYBODY let's POLKA!!!!!!!!!
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 10:52:18 PM
At 4/4/2015 10:25:07 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
Your prayers are answered you rotten manna making nasty Exodus trail cook.

I just recently had a couple of openings on my dance card.

Do you want to lead, or should I?

minstrel
music please
tap tap tap

p.s. you are so blessed today by God to have the chance to dance with me.

Whats your dancing flavor? tango, waltz, hip hop, slow dancing, line dancing, Irish, Russian or just maybe you are the POLKA type?

Yes that must be it.

This will be FUN.

NOW, EVERYBODY let's POLKA!!!!!!!!!

I don't dance to the tune that you are playing
I don't march to the rhythm of your drum
My pathway through life has been determined
A path way, along which------ you cannot come..........Gentorev.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 11:06:18 PM
well, now then. about all I can say to that is that I pass wind in your general direction.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 1:28:50 AM
At 4/4/2015 11:06:18 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
well, now then. about all I can say to that is that I pass wind in your general direction.

I know, the terrible stench can be smelt in all of your posts, and having never been potty trained, i wonder if it is only wind that you pass. Perhaps you were born without an ashole, which could be the reason why you never sit on toilets as the verbal dysentery is expelled from your mouth.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 2:05:06 AM
At 4/5/2015 1:28:50 AM, Gentorev wrote:

I know, the terrible stench can be smelt in all of your posts, and having never been potty trained, i wonder if it is only wind that you pass. Perhaps you were born without an ashole, which could be the reason why you never sit on toilets as the verbal dysentery is expelled from your mouth.

You prove with your lack of notice that you are missing the mark.

My member name has the answer right in your face.

Don't you know what a electric fart is?

one with a bit of juice in it.

I AM electric and ever so slightly juicy now and then.

so take in the winds I send your way as breeze in any way that you please.
ChopChopSuey
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 2:21:19 AM
I AM that I AM

You have actually noted something about that statement in the book of Exodus which is proves that you are right as to how simple it is to understand.

It was spoke to be delivered to the ears of a people who had seen no proof that God did exist, their being enslaved for some four hundred years.

So it was sort of a way to say, "Do what I ask you to do and I will prove to you I exist.'

Which is what the account shows he went on to do.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 2:31:50 AM
'I am that I am' applies to us all. We are the product of our parents conceiving us, and we carry their genes for good or ill! As we grow and mature our life experiences help to develop the people we are. There is nothing mystical or magic about it.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 3:35:58 AM
At 4/5/2015 2:05:06 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 4/5/2015 1:28:50 AM, Gentorev wrote:

You prove with your lack of notice that you are missing the mark.

My member name has the answer right in your face.

Don't you know what a electric fart is?

one with a bit of juice in it.

I AM electric and ever so slightly juicy now and then.

so take in the winds I send your way as breeze in any way that you please.

The name Electric Eccentric, simply means "Shocking Eccentric" if you wish to read a "WET FART" into that, you do so without any supporting evidence whatsoever. But even your erroneous interpretation=translation of your name as a "JUICY FART" conjures up the image of wind-blown liquid shyt coming from your mouth
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 5:34:13 AM
I AM that I AM

Great post,

We are that which we seek.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:43:06 AM
At 4/5/2015 5:34:13 AM, johnlubba wrote:
I AM that I AM

Great post,

It's the other way around.

"We seek that which God planned for us to experience."

Man loves the "free will" idea. Even the people who dabble in meta-physics believe they have free will. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They will all know who I AM in the next age after I destroy their stupid flesh in this age.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 10:11:08 AM
At 4/5/2015 9:43:06 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I AM that I AM

Great post,

Man loves the "free will" idea. Even the people who dabble in meta-physics believe they have free will. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They will all know who I AM in the next age after I destroy their stupid flesh in this age.

From being just the mouthpiece for God you now claim you have the power to destroy flesh. Have you moved out of you sleeping bad to a real bed. Your dreams are getting more ambitious and less constrained.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 10:56:08 AM
I AM that I AM

If you are thinking of Exodus 3:14, it is also a mistranslation, and should in fact read "I shall prove to be what I shall prove to be".

Jehovah's name marks him out as a God of promise not of dogma.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 5:04:34 PM
I AM that I AM

"Ehyeh asher Ehyeh" means I will be who will be. Or as it is translated most often I am that I am. Essentially this personal answer to the question Who are you? is a self reflection almost akin to "I think therefore I am".

But the verb is different from therefore, "asher" is like "because".

God's existence is not contingent on anything else. Unlike the tree or dog who even if they have the ability for self reflection they can not claim there own self sustaining existence.

Hence God is answering who are you? with (I did exist, does exist, will exist) (because, so that) (I did exist, does exist, will exist).

This element of eternal existence and non-contingency can not be claimed by other entities.

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 6:30:11 PM
"God's existence is not contingent on anything else. Unlike the tree or dog who even if they have the ability for self reflection they can not claim there own self sustaining existence.

Hence God is answering who are you? with (I did exist, does exist, will exist) (because, so that) (I did exist, does exist, will exist).

This element of eternal existence and non-contingency can not be claimed by other entities."

EE: What I AM saying is that I don't require the superstitious God concepts as others must.
I don't require a invisible superstitious based God any more then a bowl of water would.

You say that a bowl of water can't think for it's self?

Seems that from what I have been reading around this forum, most people seem to believe that they are not responsible for their own personal thoughts and actions because it is some invisible God or made up theory that is responsible.

Seems that if the Honest and proper maths are done that the bottom line says that a bowl of water is wiser then most humans as a bowl of water is what it is. Just as a little clay pot of thoughts is what it is.

Now when we take into account that most around here seem to be of the opinion that they can't change so called destiny and you are what you are and can't do much or anything about it.

How is that thinking much different then that of a bowl of water?

The problem with superstitious based humans is that they are really no different then a bowl of water if they are not responsible for their own personal thoughts and actions.

So then a clever kid comes by and says what if a superstitious human was to kick over the bowl of water and disturbed it, would it be the fault of the bowl of water or the superstitious minded human that kicked it over?

It would all depend on if the bowl of water was more superstitious then the superstitious human.

You say that is double talk and such, that it doesn't make any sense???

EXACTLY

a superstitious minded human is no smarter or wiser then a superstitious bowl of water.

Take away the superstition that blinds and deceives and you see that bowl of water as being what it is and a human that is free from the deceptions and illusions of popular superstition can see and understand that what most waste their time and energy on is just out right stupid foolishness and childish things..
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 7:23:17 PM
At 4/5/2015 6:30:11 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
"God's existence is not contingent on anything else. Unlike the tree or dog who even if they have the ability for self reflection they can not claim there own self sustaining existence.

This element of eternal existence and non-contingency can not be claimed by other entities."

EE: What I AM saying is that I don't require the superstitious God concepts as others must.
I don't require a invisible superstitious based God any more then a bowl of water would.

Seems that from what I have been reading around this forum, most people seem to believe that they are not responsible for their own personal thoughts and actions because it is some invisible God or made up theory that is responsible.

Seems that if the Honest and proper maths are done that the bottom line says that a bowl of water is wiser then most humans as a bowl of water is what it is. Just as a little clay pot of thoughts is what it is.

Now when we take into account that most around here seem to be of the opinion that they can't change so called destiny and you are what you are and can't do much or anything about it.

The problem with superstitious based humans is that they are really no different then a bowl of water if they are not responsible for their own personal thoughts and actions.

So then a clever kid comes by and says what if a superstitious human was to kick over the bowl of water and disturbed it, would it be the fault of the bowl of water or the superstitious minded human that kicked it over?

It would all depend on if the bowl of water was more superstitious then the superstitious human.

EXACTLY

a superstitious minded human is no smarter or wiser then a superstitious bowl of water.

Take away the superstition that blinds and deceives and you see that bowl of water as being what it is and a human that is free from the deceptions and illusions of popular superstition can see and understand that what most waste their time and energy on is just out right stupid foolishness and childish things..

To say that the living universal body does not develop an intellect within it, which is the MOST HIGH of all intellects to develop within the universal body and that the MOST HIGH in the creation cannot intervene in the affairs of man, is to reveal your ignorance to all.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:13:25 PM
ONLY superstitious based mindsets require superstitious concepts and beliefs.

I AM 100% superstition free so I don't require ANY superstitious based beliefs to keep me well balanced and free within myself.

You say HOW can a person be 100% superstition free?

Things like santa, the easter bunny, tooth fairy and such are based on superstitious concepts. Take away the superstitious part of it and what do you have?

I view the other superstitious based concepts in the very same way as santa and such.

I don't believe in invisible Gods that live in the sky or talking snakes, made up scientific theories and other such fictions.

WHY should I if I don't require it?

Seems that it is those of the many that require me to play make believe and pretend with them so that I don't get in the way of their escape and fun run.

Seems that it's the same story as with Jesus and the many of the Pharisees. Only the few of the Pharisees were able to SEE and UNDERSTAND the Truth that was before them. The others of the many wanted to make the Truth go away as it was getting in the way of their dress up make believe and pretend realities.

nothing new under the sun when the deceived and lost try and have their fun and escape.

Most would say the end of fun.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 10:00:33 PM
At 4/5/2015 10:11:08 AM, Harikrish wrote:
I AM that I AM

Great post,

From being just the mouthpiece for God you now claim you have the power to destroy flesh. Have you moved out of you sleeping bad to a real bed. Your dreams are getting more ambitious and less constrained. : :

I've been God's Voice since He created Me.
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 3:03:21 AM
I AM that I AM

Great post,

No, Just no.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:28:13 AM
At 4/5/2015 6:30:11 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

EXACTLY

How are you any less superstitious than the people you accuse of being superstitious when you believe a bowl of water can think?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:57:49 AM
At 4/5/2015 8:13:25 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
ONLY superstitious based mindsets require superstitious concepts and beliefs.

In that you are right, Jehovah deplores superstition.

I AM 100% superstition free so I don't require ANY superstitious based beliefs to keep me well balanced and free within myself.

You think you are, but your posts say different.

You say HOW can a person be 100% superstition free?

By accepting God's wisdom, as he offers you (JAmes 1:5-8)

Things like santa, the easter bunny, tooth fairy and such are based on superstitious concepts. Take away the superstitious part of it and what do you have?

The truth.

Easter is even named after the Assyrian Fertility goddess Ishtar, including things such as Hot Cross Buns which were used in her worship.

Such things are only necessary to the superstitious who need something physical to attach their worship to.

I view the other superstitious based concepts in the very same way as santa and such.

LOl,yes one of my "favourite" superstitions, and an anagram of Satan. I find it amsuing and nothing more.

I don't believe in invisible Gods that live in the sky or talking snakes, made up scientific theories and other such fictions.

Nor do I.

Jehovah does not live in the Sky, his abode is heaven, call it another dimension if you like, it's as good an analogy as any, and he is absolutely real. Only the truly superstitious deny him out of fear of appearing to be what they are, superstitious.

Those of us who recognise reality for what it truly is, realise that Jehovah is very real, and a real being that you can actually have a relationship with.

As for talking snakes, or serpents as scripture says, there are plenty of truly rational explanations for how a serpent could be made to appear to be talking. One of them is called ventriloquism, and is even practised by some humans.

Scripture tells us how things appeared, and leaves us to work out the reality.

Genesis 1 is not "made up science" and to deny the accurate, if limited, information it supplies is to deny the findings of science. The few definitive statements it makes are accurate, however, as with so much in scripture, all bar verse 1 is written as it would have appeared to be happening to an observer on the planet surface.

WHY should I if I don't require it?

No reason, unless you want the eternal life that Jehovah offers to those who help him prove Satan wrong.

The choice is entirely yours, Jehovah forces no-one to believe in him, or support him, or give him the respect he deserves for what he has given us, second rate as it is at present.

Seems that it is those of the many that require me to play make believe and pretend with them so that I don't get in the way of their escape and fun run.

Which is what you also seem to require of yourself., but it must be hard to breathe with your head so deeply in the sand.

I offer only Jehovah's truth, unpopular as I know it is to many.

Seems that it's the same story as with Jesus and the many of the Pharisees. Only the few of the Pharisees were able to SEE and UNDERSTAND the Truth that was before them. The others of the many wanted to make the Truth go away as it was getting in the way of their dress up make believe and pretend realities.

That's a pretty good summary of how it was in the 1st century, and is today, yes.

nothing new under the sun when the deceived and lost try and have their fun and escape.

Most would say the end of fun.

Oh it is much more enjoyable as a servant of Jehovah, though it may not look it from the outside.

I say join the pleasure, it is much more long lasting than mere "fun".

However, I also say the choice is yours, Jehovah empowers me to say nothing else. I know most people won;'t enjoy what Jehovah has to offer, too simple, too people oriented rather that "thing" oriented, too much equality,with no room for competition. Too deeply involved with what we euphemistically call "nature", and the appreciation of it.