Jump to topic:

A little history of God's people

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 7:37:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
When they first started, in the mid/late 1800s out they knew little of the truth about God.

Having been dragged out of the various branches of what Revelation calls Babylon the Great, where you still wallow, they had a lot to learn.

Also like you they had a lot of humility to learn, and they learn it through the mistakes they made, and the humble pie they had to swallow when they were shown to be so wrong.

Holy spirit does not mean you have instant access to everything you want to have access to. It means you have instant access to precisely what God and Christ want you to know at that particular stage.

Whilst you are wrong in suggesting that Jehovah and his son aren't affected by time, it is right to think that in some senses it means less to them than it does to us, hence Jehovah felt 7,000 years was the right amount of time to allow Satan to exhaust all his options, albeit with most of the last 1,000 kept out of action so that he could not affect the development of the final stage, the final test.

Because of that attitude to time, they thought nothing of slowly teaching the brothers the benefits of not "running ahead" and accepting the fact that they were to be fed information as and when needed.

They new that the work didn't really need to start in earnest until what for us was the 1920's so all the years to them were formative years, training years, and the years of all their major mistakes and humiliations.

The period around 1925 was a very testing time for the Brothers.

Jehovah led an re-organisation, through his son, to form a more efficient organization. Were the Brothers going to follow holy spirits leading and accept the new roles? Or were they,like so many in the Christendom they had left going to think they knew better?

Just as you do now, some thought they knew better, and they were weeded out. Those not prepared to move ahead where holy spirit led were of no use for the future.

Hence since those days Jehovah's blessing has remained with the faithful ones, as it sis with the few in Judah who wished to be faithful; and followed his son, and the organisation has continually grown ever since.

It has not been an easy growth. People have joined for all the wrong reasons, but when they do they soon prove to be, as scripture puts it "not of our sort" and either drop out or a re thrown out.

The first century was a "dry run" a time for setting patterns for this day and age when the end really is as close as they were told to think of it as being back then. Just like Israel, and Judah after it, all of whom set patterns for us to learn from today, it too was allowed to be overrun by Apostasy for what turned out to be 1800 years or so. (Revelation 22:11).

Why put people through all the battles with Satan's crowd before it was needed, the resurrection will take care of any who missed out in that time period? Just a few were needed to keep interest in the truth alive, if not the truth itself. Those few suffered and died at the hands of Babylon the great for their efforts in at least keeping scripture available, if not inviolate.

However the foretold time of Christ being told to take up his throne was approaching, and Satan was cast out so that the heavens could be cleansed and prepared for Christ's rulership. Things on the earth also had to be prepared to gather the last of those due to rule with Christ. The gathering of the last of which would bring Armageddon in it's wake:

Revelation 7:1-3
ASV(i) 1 After his I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that no wind should blow on the earth, or on the sea, or upon any tree. 2 And I saw another angel ascend from the sunrising, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a great voice to the four angels to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, 3 saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we shall have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads

That will mean that Christ's Kingdom is complete, with all his co-rulers at his side, and Armageddon can begin.

We are nearing the end of that process now.

It is up to you whether or not you accept Jehovah's offer, through his son, the Christ, but, but if it's not good enough for you, maybe you should examine your own expectations.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:02:20 AM
Jehovah's Witness quackery. These loonies worship the God of Ruin which is what "Jehovah" means in Hebrew. I've had two JW's for neighbors. One's now serving a life sentence in a mental hospital for the criminally insane for murdering his neighbor and the other got two of her neighbors evicted for medical marijuana use prescribed by doctors and protected in California by Prop 215 as a legal right. JWs just are home invasion hypocrites pretending to care about others but not really, they are all going to hell and only JWs saved even though they aren't Jewish but unknowleable Gentiles ripping off Jewish scriptures they never understood in the first place.

When you do your homework on the origins of Judaism and Pauline Christianity, you come to find that Yahweh, the supposed "Jehovah"was not originally God Most High but one of His sons. Priests of Judah pulled a real Lucifer stunt and most Christians never catch it even though Jesus did. Through the Moses story and his Sinai Covenant where God supposedly changes His name, the priests of Judah elevated their tribal war god, Yahweh, to EL Elyon's position as God Most High. EL was a very different God from his war god son, Yahweh. Consider this Canaanite saying attributed to EL Elyon:

"War is against my wish; Plant the seeds of peace in the heart of the earth."

Jesus made spiritual contact with EL, not with Yahweh which would be like contacting himself as he is named for Yahweh's sake. How do we know Jesus contacted EL? By the Psalm saying He cries from the cross: "Eloi, Eloi," "My EL, My EL," Yet Jews and Pauline Christians taught by Paul to follow Jews, are all worshiping the wrong god and not worshiping God Most High as Jesus taught. But JW's go further into spiritual darkness by worshiping a God of Ruin..
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:56:48 AM
At 4/5/2015 7:37:12 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

It is up to you whether or not you accept Jehovah's offer, through his son, the Christ, but, but if it's not good enough for you, maybe you should examine your own expectations.

Yet, another thread with the exactly the same offer, again? How many times are you going to create threads with the same offer that has been rejected each and every time you make it?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:01:10 AM
At 4/5/2015 8:56:48 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Yet, another thread with the exactly the same offer, again? How many times are you going to create threads with the same offer that has been rejected each and every time you make it? : :

Why don't you become a moderator so that you can ban him from your dominating group ( the world ) who HATES those of us who are free from the world?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:09:13 AM
At 4/5/2015 9:01:10 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Yet, another thread with the exactly the same offer, again? How many times are you going to create threads with the same offer that has been rejected each and every time you make it? : :

Why don't you become a moderator so that you can ban him from your dominating group ( the world ) who HATES those of us who are free from the world?

I used to moderate at a science forum for some years, the Astronomy and Physics forum, specifically. It drew in some real nutters, cranks and crackpots, all with their own pet theories and insane ramblings, just like you. I had the forum cleaned up in a couple of days and it soon flourished. I created threads about new astronomy and physics discoveries, experiments, observations, etc. I even ran an "Astronomy Picture of the Day" thread. I banned the a$$ of those who simply wouldn't follow the rules, they wanted it their way, just like you.

I don't hate you, Brad. That's a very lame excuse.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:13:17 AM
At 4/5/2015 9:09:13 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

I used to moderate at a science forum for some years, the Astronomy and Physics forum, specifically. It drew in some real nutters, cranks and crackpots, all with their own pet theories and insane ramblings, just like you. I had the forum cleaned up in a couple of days and it soon flourished. I created threads about new astronomy and physics discoveries, experiments, observations, etc. I even ran an "Astronomy Picture of the Day" thread. I banned the a$$ of those who simply wouldn't follow the rules, they wanted it their way, just like you.

I don't hate you, Brad. That's a very lame excuse. : :

You don't understand what HATE means. You think it's a human emotion but all us saints and chosen believers know what it means.

You are of this world and the world HATES us and our freedoms we possess. That's why we're always excluded with your worldly laws.

You simply don't understand what's going on in this world or the invisible realm we all came from.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:15:41 AM
At 4/5/2015 9:13:17 AM, bornofgod wrote:

You don't understand what HATE means.

Yes Brad, I do understand what that means.

You think it's a human emotion but all us saints and chosen believers know what it means.

You are of this world and the world HATES us and our freedoms we possess. That's why we're always excluded with your worldly laws.

You simply don't understand what's going on in this world or the invisible realm we all came from.

I understand you're insane, Brad, but that doesn't mean I hate you.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:24:16 AM
At 4/5/2015 9:15:41 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

You think it's a human emotion but all us saints and chosen believers know what it means.

I understand you're insane, Brad, but that doesn't mean I hate you. : :

To " hate " means to reject one's thoughts. This is what the biblical meaning of hate is.

Christians can kindly reject someone's thoughts and kindly keep them from joining their group through kind and subtle ways. If that person they reject becomes too much for them to handle with kindness, then different human emotions start to affect the minds of these dominating Christians to the point of burning the heretics they reject ( HATE ).
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:40:48 AM

Yet, another thread with the exactly the same offer, again? How many times are you going to create threads with the same offer that has been rejected each and every time you make it?

There is only one offer to make, and I shall continue to make it until God calls a halt to the work of trying to attract people onto the road to salvation, life (Matthew 7:13,14).

The choice remains the same and will until the choice is removed, and it is simply a plea to all to "Chose life".

Satan gives you thousands of options, but all end the same way.

God only gives you one, because he doesn't want to confuse you, and it's the only one truly worth having anyway.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:44:18 AM
At 4/5/2015 8:02:20 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Jehovah's Witness quackery. These loonies worship the God of Ruin which is what "Jehovah" means in Hebrew. I've had two JW's for neighbors. One's now serving a life sentence in a mental hospital for the criminally insane for murdering his neighbor and the other got two of her neighbors evicted for medical marijuana use prescribed by doctors and protected in California by Prop 215 as a legal right. JWs just are home invasion hypocrites pretending to care about others but not really, they are all going to hell and only JWs saved even though they aren't Jewish but unknowleable Gentiles ripping off Jewish scriptures they never understood in the first place.

That is not what it means in Hebrew at all. It means "I shall prove to be what I shall prove to be" or similar phraseology.

That makes him the God of promise.

If JWs are loonies, then so was Christ since he worshipped his father also, as did teh Apostles after him.

Mind you, they were called crazy often enough, lol.

When you do your homework on the origins of Judaism and Pauline Christianity, you come to find that Yahweh, the supposed "Jehovah"was not originally God Most High but one of His sons. Priests of Judah pulled a real Lucifer stunt and most Christians never catch it even though Jesus did. Through the Moses story and his Sinai Covenant where God supposedly changes His name, the priests of Judah elevated their tribal war god, Yahweh, to EL Elyon's position as God Most High. EL was a very different God from his war god son, Yahweh. Consider this Canaanite saying attributed to EL Elyon:

There is no such thing as "Pauline Christianity". That is a figment of Apostate thinking.

Paul taught precisely the same as the other Apostles, and teh same as Christ himself did.

"War is against my wish; Plant the seeds of peace in the heart of the earth."

Jesus made spiritual contact with EL, not with Yahweh which would be like contacting himself as he is named for Yahweh's sake. How do we know Jesus contacted EL? By the Psalm saying He cries from the cross: "Eloi, Eloi," "My EL, My EL," Yet Jews and Pauline Christians taught by Paul to follow Jews, are all worshiping the wrong god and not worshiping God Most High as Jesus taught. But JW's go further into spiritual darkness by worshiping a God of Ruin..

Completely wrong.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:45:35 AM
At 4/5/2015 9:24:16 AM, bornofgod wrote:

To " hate " means to reject one's thoughts.

Sorry Brad, but no dictionary would produce such a ridiculous definition of hate.

This is what the biblical meaning of hate is.

So what? You already have rejected the Bible.

Christians can kindly reject someone's thoughts and kindly keep them from joining their group through kind and subtle ways. If that person they reject becomes too much for them to handle with kindness, then different human emotions start to affect the minds of these dominating Christians to the point of burning the heretics they reject ( HATE ).

You're totally wrong there, Brad.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:52:25 AM
At 4/5/2015 9:45:35 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Sorry Brad, but no dictionary would produce such a ridiculous definition of hate.

You're totally wrong there, Brad.: :

You have conformed to the thoughts of this world instead of the thoughts that us saints preach to find God's chosen believers and witness to them.

We saints understand all the prophecies because they all came from the knowledge we possess. It's you heathens ( antichrists ) who are blinded as you read the Bible. You simply don't understand what the world did to the original writings of the prophets and saints.

2 Corinthians 3;
14: But their minds were hardened; for to this day, when they read the old covenant, that same veil remains unlifted, because only through Christ is it taken away.
15: Yes, to this day whenever Moses is read a veil lies over their minds;
16: but when a man turns to the Lord the veil is removed.
17: Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

John 5
37: And the Father who sent me has himself borne witness to me. His voice you have never heard, his form you have never seen;
38: and you do not have his word abiding in you, for you do not believe him whom he has sent.
39: You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness to me;
40: yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life.

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

You heathens seek the visible objects ( flesh included ) because that's what you believe is our reality.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:57:04 AM
At 4/5/2015 9:52:25 AM, bornofgod wrote:

You have conformed to the thoughts of this world instead of the thoughts that us saints preach to find God's chosen believers and witness to them.

Yes Brad, I don't accept your insanity.

We saints understand all the prophecies because they all came from the knowledge we possess. It's you heathens ( antichrists ) who are blinded as you read the Bible. You simply don't understand what the world did to the original writings of the prophets and saints.

That's nice, Brad, but I don't care about your insane ramblings.

2 Corinthians 3;
14: But their minds were hardened; for to this day, when they read the old covenant, that same veil remains unlifted, because only through Christ is it taken away.
17: Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

John 5
37: And the Father who sent me has himself borne witness to me. His voice you have never heard, his form you have never seen;
38: and you do not have his word abiding in you, for you do not believe him whom he has sent.
39: You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness to me;

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

You heathens seek the visible objects ( flesh included ) because that's what you believe is our reality.

Yes, it is our reality, Brad. Sorry, that you reject that reality, but that's life. :)
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:51:11 PM
At 4/5/2015 9:57:04 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:52:25 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Yes Brad, I don't accept your insanity.

That's nice, Brad, but I don't care about your insane ramblings.

2 Corinthians 3;

John 5

John 6

Yes, it is our reality, Brad. Sorry, that you reject that reality, but that's life. :) : :

I know it's your reality because that's all you understand.