Total Posts:40|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Doom!

Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:37:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I remember, as a kid, running around in the heat of the summer and then drinking clean water from a garden hose. Will these memories become the stories of tomorrow, as people endure the Persistent and devastating heat waves that will come? How many will be saying that drinking from the garden hose is reckless...then? How many will be dying from the lack of clean water, or the abundance of produce? We relish the taste of a well prepared T-Bone steak, how many will remember that and dream of those again and again. Or even a hamburger, for that matter, or maybe a hot-dog with chips! Have you raised your head out of the Proverbial hole and looked around yourself lately?
We already know that a "Financial Disaster" for the USA is on the way and it is no longer an "IF", it is a "WHEN". How many will be able to survive when their millions are worthless, please understand, they have no idea of what it is like to live in poverty. Do you really think there will still be all the big banquets in Washington D.C.? After the dollar is no longer the worlds reserve currency, what do you think will happen? Once the "United States of Europe" take over, what will happen to the populace of the USA? How will the Powerful Elite of the USA survive? In my mind, centered on the Word of God, I see the USA sliding off into oblivion, just like so many other Empires of the past. Nothing but a memory of glamour and opulence and a population that was once the Greatest to have ever been in the world.
Do you ever wonder how things got this bad and whom was or is responsible? Would it surprise you to know, the fault lies with the entire population of this USA? Whom was it that elected a Muslim President, dead set against Israel and has circled himself with those that will do his bidding at the drop of a word? In what direction have the people of this once great nation turned to, obviously it has not been to Jesus Christ! Everyone is being forced to accept the Gay people of this nation and accept their ideas on daily life. The Power-Elite turn to accept the Gay agenda, out of fear for their fortunes and position in Corporations or Government.
So now we read where the "Last Days" will just like that of the Days of Noah and the great Flood and that of Sodom and Gomorrah. God destroyed those people with a flood and then fire from Heaven, do you think that would be the situation we face today? Do you think that God will sit back and let all this evil continue unabated? If that is indeed your opinion, then you have never cracked a single page of the Bible, God's Holy Word to you and I! Evidently, you have never read, oir never considered reading Revelation, the last book of the Bible...otherwise you would already know what is to come.
Have you ever read how the Prophecies of Jesus Christ, in the Old Testament, came true 100% and so far all the Prophecies of the New Testament are coming true today, with out missing a single beat? How many Prophecies must the Lord give everyone, before they understand...God means what HE says?! Are you looking around and seeing so many strange occurrences taking place and wondering to yourself...what is going on?! Maybe today would be a good time to pick up that dusty Bible and read of all these things that are going to take place. So far it is the ONLY book to have ever existed, that will concisely tell you what is to come, the Prophecies.
Let me leave you with a bit of Scripture, that each of the Born-Again Followers of Jesus Christ...already know. It may be to your advantage to not just read this, but to memorize it and ask the Lord God to etch it into your heart.
John 14:2-3 "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."
Revelation 19:7-9 "Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God."
At end of the Last Days, Jesus Christ will have come and removed the Church (His Bride) from this earth. After that the Lord God will show His wrath to this sin-filled world and will almost...totally destroy human-kind. If the Lord God said it and the Word of God proves it, then I will stand by it, because I want to go to Heaven! And Jesus Christ...is the ONLY way to Heaven!
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 11:13:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 9:37:06 AM, Rant wrote:
I remember, as a kid, running around in the heat of the summer and then drinking clean water from a garden hose. Will these memories become the stories of tomorrow, as people endure the Persistent and devastating heat waves that will come? How many will be saying that drinking from the garden hose is reckless...then? How many will be dying from the lack of clean water, or the abundance of produce? We relish the taste of a well prepared T-Bone steak, how many will remember that and dream of those again and again. Or even a hamburger, for that matter, or maybe a hot-dog with chips! Have you raised your head out of the Proverbial hole and looked around yourself lately?
We already know that a "Financial Disaster" for the USA is on the way and it is no longer an "IF", it is a "WHEN". How many will be able to survive when their millions are worthless, please understand, they have no idea of what it is like to live in poverty. Do you really think there will still be all the big banquets in Washington D.C.? After the dollar is no longer the worlds reserve currency, what do you think will happen? Once the "United States of Europe" take over, what will happen to the populace of the USA? How will the Powerful Elite of the USA survive? In my mind, centered on the Word of God, I see the USA sliding off into oblivion, just like so many other Empires of the past. Nothing but a memory of glamour and opulence and a population that was once the Greatest to have ever been in the world.
Do you ever wonder how things got this bad and whom was or is responsible? Would it surprise you to know, the fault lies with the entire population of this USA? Whom was it that elected a Muslim President, dead set against Israel and has circled himself with those that will do his bidding at the drop of a word? In what direction have the people of this once great nation turned to, obviously it has not been to Jesus Christ! Everyone is being forced to accept the Gay people of this nation and accept their ideas on daily life. The Power-Elite turn to accept the Gay agenda, out of fear for their fortunes and position in Corporations or Government.
So now we read where the "Last Days" will just like that of the Days of Noah and the great Flood and that of Sodom and Gomorrah. God destroyed those people with a flood and then fire from Heaven, do you think that would be the situation we face today? Do you think that God will sit back and let all this evil continue unabated? If that is indeed your opinion, then you have never cracked a single page of the Bible, God's Holy Word to you and I! Evidently, you have never read, oir never considered reading Revelation, the last book of the Bible...otherwise you would already know what is to come.
Have you ever read how the Prophecies of Jesus Christ, in the Old Testament, came true 100% and so far all the Prophecies of the New Testament are coming true today, with out missing a single beat? How many Prophecies must the Lord give everyone, before they understand...God means what HE says?! Are you looking around and seeing so many strange occurrences taking place and wondering to yourself...what is going on?! Maybe today would be a good time to pick up that dusty Bible and read of all these things that are going to take place. So far it is the ONLY book to have ever existed, that will concisely tell you what is to come, the Prophecies.
Let me leave you with a bit of Scripture, that each of the Born-Again Followers of Jesus Christ...already know. It may be to your advantage to not just read this, but to memorize it and ask the Lord God to etch it into your heart.
John 14:2-3 "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."
Revelation 19:7-9 "Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God."
At end of the Last Days, Jesus Christ will have come and removed the Church (His Bride) from this earth. After that the Lord God will show His wrath to this sin-filled world and will almost...totally destroy human-kind. If the Lord God said it and the Word of God proves it, then I will stand by it, because I want to go to Heaven! And Jesus Christ...is the ONLY way to Heaven!

It won;t be a flood, because Jehovah promised not to use that again. An inevitable promise rally because even then I don't doubt that he knew that this time he would have more than just 8 servants, and in more than just one local area..

There is no saying exactly what means he will use. The only thing we know fr sure is that it will destroy all of Satan's works, and all of those who have followed him, religious or political.

According to scripture that means the slaughter of billions of people and most, if not all, of the structures on this planet.

Not the most pleasant of situations for the survivors., and a massive clean-up work, which apparently they will be aided in by carrion eating birds and animals.

Revelation 19:17-18
ASV(i) 17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in mid heaven, Come and be gathered together unto the great supper of God; 18 that ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses and of them that sit thereon, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, and small and great.

At least there will be a lot of good fertilizer as a result, to enrich the earth.

I suspect much of what you are thinking of will come under the heading of the "tribulation such as the world has never seen before, no nor will ever see again" which Jesus foretold as part of the signs at Matthew, and which he foretold in that passage to threaten life on the earth.

That will be "self-inflicted", because since he was cast down to the earth Satan has been spurring us on into technological advantages which are draining the earth of resources and threatening the weather cycles.

Wildlife of all sorts is already being affected by the change in sea temperatures causing changes of food source for some.

I was watching a nature program I recorded and part of it showed that because the sea is warming up and the sorts of plankton available are changing Kittiwakes are moving their territories further north to the colder seas.

Our love affair with technology is basically killing us.

However not only did Christ foretell that there would be an end brought to this tribulation so Revelation 11:18 tells us that part of Armageddon will "bring to ruin, those ruining the earth".

That is why we so badly need the hope that God is offering us.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 12:13:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 11:41:26 AM, JJ50 wrote:
More complete garbage from Rant and MCB!

Well, not from me that's for sure, lol.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 12:18:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 11:41:26 AM, JJ50 wrote:
More complete garbage from Rant and MCB!

i like them!! so inspiring you must read their stuff!!
Never fart near dog
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 12:40:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 12:18:19 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 4/5/2015 11:41:26 AM, JJ50 wrote:
More complete garbage from Rant and MCB!

i like them!! so inspiring you must read their stuff!!

Thank you.

I just wish what I post was having the effect God wants it to have.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 1:00:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 11:13:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

According to scripture that means the slaughter of billions of people and most, if not all, of the structures on this planet.

Not the most pleasant of situations for the survivors., and a massive clean-up work, which apparently they will be aided in by carrion eating birds and animals.

LOL. Yes, your God is a mass-murdering petty psychopath and anyone who followed Him preaching this hatred would have to be completely insane.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 1:43:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 1:00:28 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2015 11:13:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

According to scripture that means the slaughter of billions of people and most, if not all, of the structures on this planet.

Not the most pleasant of situations for the survivors., and a massive clean-up work, which apparently they will be aided in by carrion eating birds and animals.

LOL. Yes, your God is a mass-murdering petty psychopath and anyone who followed Him preaching this hatred would have to be completely insane.

The fact that he gives everyone a way out makes it less "murder" than suicide.

Would you claim that someone who ignored warnings and died from an electric shock had been murdered by the electric company?

I don't think so.

Still if that's how you view him that is your choice.

I just see him as one who protects the interests of those who wish to be faithful against all comers.

As with so many things in life it is all down to how you choose to see it.
Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 2:20:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
As of late, I am seeing where the Word of God, is indeed, warning that the Rapture is very, very, close. As well, I am seeing the congregation of events, that will bring about the War of Ezekiel 38-39 against Israel, by the countries of the north. And no one is paying any attention, especially the Powers that be here in the USA. Are we now positive, that the President is a Muslim?
There are so many things that are changing now days, it's almost too many to write about. We have seen the Ice-Flows changing at the Poles, we see the Droughts of California and then the soon to be, Famine as a result. What does the Word of God say about this in the Last Days?
Revelation 6:5-6 "And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine."
We know the Word of God to be absolute Truth and we see that the Lord God has given us Prophecy to know what will soon happen. It is my opinion that we are seeing the beginnings of these events as we look about ourselves today.
I already know that too few are paying any attention to these Prophecies, but mark my words, better yet mark the Words of the Bible, these events are starting to show their arrival. And so now, we read where the Governor of California, has put into motion, water restrictions as have never been seen before. The intent is to save the harvests of California, in that California produces about 60% of the Green Produce. We must take into account the Verses above, where it is talking about Barley and Wheat in particular as the usual items of sustenance, by that time. The midwest is the region for these and now we wonder how much they will be able to produce of these items to sustain the present populace.
Have you ever considered, the amount stated in those verses? It would amount to the daily intake of the average Soldier! And then we consider, those with families, how much will be there for all? Famines and Pestilences all around and everyone is wondering what all is going on and why? It is obvious that far too many are not reading the Word of God and giving the Prophecies their due diligence!
So everyone are still going to the restaurants, eating their green salads and bread sticks, not once considering there will be days ahead that, these products will cease. Or at least will be very scarce. The wheat for their Pasta, the Tomatoes for their Marinara Sauce, the lettuce and cucumbers and tomatoes in their salads. How about the meat as well, will not the feed for animals be expensive? So in the end, how many of these restaurants will be left or will they become the monuments to man of the not so distant future?
You may think you are "all that and an Oreo cookie", until the food becomes scarce or non-existent. Then you won't be able to buy your way out of that, your millions will not matter anymore, because everyone else...will be hunting for food as well. All of a sudden, the elite of society, will have to scrounge for whatever they are able to find or steal, how strange is that?! Are you able to visualize in your mind, how absolutely "Leveling" this will be of our society? Have you ever considered the cost of a glass of water at that time? So many things that we presently take for granted and have done so since the Garden of Eden.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 2:27:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 2:20:22 PM, Rant wrote:
As of late, I am seeing where the Word of God, is indeed, warning that the Rapture is very, very, close. As well, I am seeing the congregation of events, that will bring about the War of Ezekiel 38-39 against Israel, by the countries of the north. And no one is paying any attention, especially the Powers that be here in the USA. Are we now positive, that the President is a Muslim?
There are so many things that are changing now days, it's almost too many to write about. We have seen the Ice-Flows changing at the Poles, we see the Droughts of California and then the soon to be, Famine as a result. What does the Word of God say about this in the Last Days?
Revelation 6:5-6 "And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine."
We know the Word of God to be absolute Truth and we see that the Lord God has given us Prophecy to know what will soon happen. It is my opinion that we are seeing the beginnings of these events as we look about ourselves today.
I already know that too few are paying any attention to these Prophecies, but mark my words, better yet mark the Words of the Bible, these events are starting to show their arrival. And so now, we read where the Governor of California, has put into motion, water restrictions as have never been seen before. The intent is to save the harvests of California, in that California produces about 60% of the Green Produce. We must take into account the Verses above, where it is talking about Barley and Wheat in particular as the usual items of sustenance, by that time. The midwest is the region for these and now we wonder how much they will be able to produce of these items to sustain the present populace.
Have you ever considered, the amount stated in those verses? It would amount to the daily intake of the average Soldier! And then we consider, those with families, how much will be there for all? Famines and Pestilences all around and everyone is wondering what all is going on and why? It is obvious that far too many are not reading the Word of God and giving the Prophecies their due diligence!
So everyone are still going to the restaurants, eating their green salads and bread sticks, not once considering there will be days ahead that, these products will cease. Or at least will be very scarce. The wheat for their Pasta, the Tomatoes for their Marinara Sauce, the lettuce and cucumbers and tomatoes in their salads. How about the meat as well, will not the feed for animals be expensive? So in the end, how many of these restaurants will be left or will they become the monuments to man of the not so distant future?
You may think you are "all that and an Oreo cookie", until the food becomes scarce or non-existent. Then you won't be able to buy your way out of that, your millions will not matter anymore, because everyone else...will be hunting for food as well. All of a sudden, the elite of society, will have to scrounge for whatever they are able to find or steal, how strange is that?! Are you able to visualize in your mind, how absolutely "Leveling" this will be of our society? Have you ever considered the cost of a glass of water at that time? So many things that we presently take for granted and have done so since the Garden of Eden.

Except there is no rapture, nor will there ever be. "Rapture" is an unscriptural teaching which reads exactly the opposite into what Christ foretold to what will actually happen, if I have guessed the passage you are thinking of correctly. Those taken in what you read as rapture are actually taken into destruction. Those left are left to care for the resurrected ones.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 2:32:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 1:43:06 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/5/2015 1:00:28 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2015 11:13:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

According to scripture that means the slaughter of billions of people and most, if not all, of the structures on this planet.

Not the most pleasant of situations for the survivors., and a massive clean-up work, which apparently they will be aided in by carrion eating birds and animals.

LOL. Yes, your God is a mass-murdering petty psychopath and anyone who followed Him preaching this hatred would have to be completely insane.

The fact that he gives everyone a way out makes it less "murder" than suicide.

LOL. Yes, I know that somehow in your insane little mind the mass murder of billions of innocent people equates to suicide. This confirms you are insane.

Would you claim that someone who ignored warnings and died from an electric shock had been murdered by the electric company?

Idiot, the electric company doesn't want to murder everyone on the planet like your psychotic God,

I don't think so.

Still if that's how you view him that is your choice.

It's how your God portrays himself, it has nothing to do with me.

I just see him as one who protects the interests of those who wish to be faithful against all comers.

He doesn't protect, He murders innocent people. He's worse than Stalin and Hitler combined.

As with so many things in life it is all down to how you choose to see it.

Murdering billions of people... hmmm... I see that as insane. How about you?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 2:45:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 2:32:38 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2015 1:43:06 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/5/2015 1:00:28 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2015 11:13:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

According to scripture that means the slaughter of billions of people and most, if not all, of the structures on this planet.

Not the most pleasant of situations for the survivors., and a massive clean-up work, which apparently they will be aided in by carrion eating birds and animals.

LOL. Yes, your God is a mass-murdering petty psychopath and anyone who followed Him preaching this hatred would have to be completely insane.

The fact that he gives everyone a way out makes it less "murder" than suicide.

LOL. Yes, I know that somehow in your insane little mind the mass murder of billions of innocent people equates to suicide. This confirms you are insane.

Would you claim that someone who ignored warnings and died from an electric shock had been murdered by the electric company?

Idiot, the electric company doesn't want to murder everyone on the planet like your psychotic God,

Nor does God. As you would know if you actually knew what you are talking about.

I don't think so.

Still if that's how you view him that is your choice.

It's how your God portrays himself, it has nothing to do with me.

Again, if you knew what you were talking about you would know that is not how he portrays himself at all.

He portrays himself as the defender of those who choose to be on his side. Nothing more.


I just see him as one who protects the interests of those who wish to be faithful against all comers.

He doesn't protect, He murders innocent people. He's worse than Stalin and Hitler combined.

If they were innocent they would nto need to die.


As with so many things in life it is all down to how you choose to see it.

Murdering billions of people... hmmm... I see that as insane. How about you?

If that is what it was, I would agree, but I don't have your bitter and twisted view of it. I have bothered to find out what is truly there.
Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 2:54:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Except there is no rapture, nor will there ever be. "Rapture" is an unscriptural teaching which reads exactly the opposite into what Christ foretold to what will actually happen/. O my > occults are always trying to build THEIR kingdom on earth. The true church will be raptured and Israel will go through the fire to become gold in Jacobs troubles . and Mad you go to Hell with the rest of the heathens that would not believe in Jesus God!
Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 2:59:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 3:21:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 2:54:31 PM, Rant wrote:
Except there is no rapture, nor will there ever be. "Rapture" is an unscriptural teaching which reads exactly the opposite into what Christ foretold to what will actually happen/. O my > occults are always trying to build THEIR kingdom on earth. The true church will be raptured and Israel will go through the fire to become gold in Jacobs troubles . and Mad you go to Hell with the rest of the heathens that would not believe in Jesus God!

That's where God's kingdom will rule, over teh earth from the heavens.

Jehovah created this planet to be a Paradise after teh pattern of the GArden of Eden.

He intended it to be populated by eternally living, sinless humans all living together in perfect health and perfect peace.

Satan threw a spanner in the works, and Adam let God down.

But does that mean God isn't going to get what he wants?

According to you and those like you God has thrown in the towel, said OK tat won;t work lets try another way.

According to scripture God has every intention of getting what he wants once his son has sorted this earth, and humanity out.

Paradise was always intended to be, and will be, the earth.

God always intended to rule from heaven, guiding us and being a friend to us, and once his son has finished the job his father gave him, that is how it will be.

The last three chapters of Revelation tell how it will be, and the last two describe the joy on the earth when God can once again deal with humans direct.

It's not my Kingdom it is Christ's and will become God's when his son hands it back to him.

Deny that and you deny scripture.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 3:26:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 2:59:26 PM, Rant wrote:
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Yes, that was Christ talking to the 144,000, they'll need plenty of "mansions".

Some of the 144,000 are already there, some may still need to be found.

But the earth belongs to man and always will.

Psalms 37:29
ASV(i) 29 The righteous shall inherit the land, And dwell therein for ever.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 3:28:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 2:45:02 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/5/2015 2:32:38 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2015 1:43:06 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/5/2015 1:00:28 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2015 11:13:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

According to scripture that means the slaughter of billions of people and most, if not all, of the structures on this planet.

Not the most pleasant of situations for the survivors., and a massive clean-up work, which apparently they will be aided in by carrion eating birds and animals.

LOL. Yes, your God is a mass-murdering petty psychopath and anyone who followed Him preaching this hatred would have to be completely insane.

The fact that he gives everyone a way out makes it less "murder" than suicide.

LOL. Yes, I know that somehow in your insane little mind the mass murder of billions of innocent people equates to suicide. This confirms you are insane.

Would you claim that someone who ignored warnings and died from an electric shock had been murdered by the electric company?

Idiot, the electric company doesn't want to murder everyone on the planet like your psychotic God,

Nor does God.

Yet, you just said that is exactly what God will do. Funny how you contradict yourself all the time, saying one thing and then the exact opposite. I suppose insanity does that to a person.

As you would know if you actually knew what you are talking about.

You certainly don't.


I don't think so.

Still if that's how you view him that is your choice.

It's how your God portrays himself, it has nothing to do with me.

Again, if you knew what you were talking about you would know that is not how he portrays himself at all.

Yes, your God does portray Himself as a mass-murdering psychopath, but of course, if you're already insane, He might seem like brethren.

He portrays himself as the defender of those who choose to be on his side. Nothing more.

His side? I have nothing to do with any sides. I am not fighting your God, He is murdering innocent people.


I just see him as one who protects the interests of those who wish to be faithful against all comers.

He doesn't protect, He murders innocent people. He's worse than Stalin and Hitler combined.

If they were innocent they would nto need to die.

They are innocent people who have done nothing to deserve mass murder.


As with so many things in life it is all down to how you choose to see it.

Murdering billions of people... hmmm... I see that as insane. How about you?

If that is what it was, I would agree, but I don't have your bitter and twisted view of it.

LOL. YOU are the one telling us about billions of people deserving to die. YOU are the one who is bitter and twisted.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 3:38:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 3:28:39 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2015 2:45:02 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/5/2015 2:32:38 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2015 1:43:06 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/5/2015 1:00:28 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2015 11:13:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

According to scripture that means the slaughter of billions of people and most, if not all, of the structures on this planet.

Not the most pleasant of situations for the survivors., and a massive clean-up work, which apparently they will be aided in by carrion eating birds and animals.

LOL. Yes, your God is a mass-murdering petty psychopath and anyone who followed Him preaching this hatred would have to be completely insane.

The fact that he gives everyone a way out makes it less "murder" than suicide.

LOL. Yes, I know that somehow in your insane little mind the mass murder of billions of innocent people equates to suicide. This confirms you are insane.

Would you claim that someone who ignored warnings and died from an electric shock had been murdered by the electric company?

Idiot, the electric company doesn't want to murder everyone on the planet like your psychotic God,

Nor does God.

Yet, you just said that is exactly what God will do. Funny how you contradict yourself all the time, saying one thing and then the exact opposite. I suppose insanity does that to a person.

As you would know if you actually knew what you are talking about.

You certainly don't.


I don't think so.

Still if that's how you view him that is your choice.

It's how your God portrays himself, it has nothing to do with me.

Again, if you knew what you were talking about you would know that is not how he portrays himself at all.

Yes, your God does portray Himself as a mass-murdering psychopath, but of course, if you're already insane, He might seem like brethren.

He portrays himself as the defender of those who choose to be on his side. Nothing more.

His side? I have nothing to do with any sides. I am not fighting your God, He is murdering innocent people.


I just see him as one who protects the interests of those who wish to be faithful against all comers.

He doesn't protect, He murders innocent people. He's worse than Stalin and Hitler combined.

If they were innocent they would nto need to die.

They are innocent people who have done nothing to deserve mass murder.


As with so many things in life it is all down to how you choose to see it.

Murdering billions of people... hmmm... I see that as insane. How about you?

If that is what it was, I would agree, but I don't have your bitter and twisted view of it.

LOL. YOU are the one telling us about billions of people deserving to die. YOU are the one who is bitter and twisted.

I am simply passing on God's warning of what is to come if you choose not to wake up and listen.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 3:59:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 3:38:06 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:28:39 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2015 2:45:02 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/5/2015 2:32:38 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2015 1:43:06 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/5/2015 1:00:28 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2015 11:13:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

According to scripture that means the slaughter of billions of people and most, if not all, of the structures on this planet.

Not the most pleasant of situations for the survivors., and a massive clean-up work, which apparently they will be aided in by carrion eating birds and animals.

LOL. Yes, your God is a mass-murdering petty psychopath and anyone who followed Him preaching this hatred would have to be completely insane.

The fact that he gives everyone a way out makes it less "murder" than suicide.

LOL. Yes, I know that somehow in your insane little mind the mass murder of billions of innocent people equates to suicide. This confirms you are insane.

Would you claim that someone who ignored warnings and died from an electric shock had been murdered by the electric company?

Idiot, the electric company doesn't want to murder everyone on the planet like your psychotic God,

Nor does God.

Yet, you just said that is exactly what God will do. Funny how you contradict yourself all the time, saying one thing and then the exact opposite. I suppose insanity does that to a person.

As you would know if you actually knew what you are talking about.

You certainly don't.


I don't think so.

Still if that's how you view him that is your choice.

It's how your God portrays himself, it has nothing to do with me.

Again, if you knew what you were talking about you would know that is not how he portrays himself at all.

Yes, your God does portray Himself as a mass-murdering psychopath, but of course, if you're already insane, He might seem like brethren.

He portrays himself as the defender of those who choose to be on his side. Nothing more.

His side? I have nothing to do with any sides. I am not fighting your God, He is murdering innocent people.


I just see him as one who protects the interests of those who wish to be faithful against all comers.

He doesn't protect, He murders innocent people. He's worse than Stalin and Hitler combined.

If they were innocent they would nto need to die.

They are innocent people who have done nothing to deserve mass murder.


As with so many things in life it is all down to how you choose to see it.

Murdering billions of people... hmmm... I see that as insane. How about you?

If that is what it was, I would agree, but I don't have your bitter and twisted view of it.

LOL. YOU are the one telling us about billions of people deserving to die. YOU are the one who is bitter and twisted.

I am simply passing on God's warning of what is to come if you choose not to wake up and listen.

No, you're just parroting the insane threats of other psychotic men.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 4:47:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 3:59:02 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:38:06 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:28:39 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2015 2:45:02 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/5/2015 2:32:38 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2015 1:43:06 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/5/2015 1:00:28 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2015 11:13:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

According to scripture that means the slaughter of billions of people and most, if not all, of the structures on this planet.

Not the most pleasant of situations for the survivors., and a massive clean-up work, which apparently they will be aided in by carrion eating birds and animals.

LOL. Yes, your God is a mass-murdering petty psychopath and anyone who followed Him preaching this hatred would have to be completely insane.

The fact that he gives everyone a way out makes it less "murder" than suicide.

LOL. Yes, I know that somehow in your insane little mind the mass murder of billions of innocent people equates to suicide. This confirms you are insane.

Would you claim that someone who ignored warnings and died from an electric shock had been murdered by the electric company?

Idiot, the electric company doesn't want to murder everyone on the planet like your psychotic God,

Nor does God.

Yet, you just said that is exactly what God will do. Funny how you contradict yourself all the time, saying one thing and then the exact opposite. I suppose insanity does that to a person.

As you would know if you actually knew what you are talking about.

You certainly don't.


I don't think so.

Still if that's how you view him that is your choice.

It's how your God portrays himself, it has nothing to do with me.

Again, if you knew what you were talking about you would know that is not how he portrays himself at all.

Yes, your God does portray Himself as a mass-murdering psychopath, but of course, if you're already insane, He might seem like brethren.

He portrays himself as the defender of those who choose to be on his side. Nothing more.

His side? I have nothing to do with any sides. I am not fighting your God, He is murdering innocent people.


I just see him as one who protects the interests of those who wish to be faithful against all comers.

He doesn't protect, He murders innocent people. He's worse than Stalin and Hitler combined.

If they were innocent they would nto need to die.

They are innocent people who have done nothing to deserve mass murder.


As with so many things in life it is all down to how you choose to see it.

Murdering billions of people... hmmm... I see that as insane. How about you?

If that is what it was, I would agree, but I don't have your bitter and twisted view of it.

LOL. YOU are the one telling us about billions of people deserving to die. YOU are the one who is bitter and twisted.

I am simply passing on God's warning of what is to come if you choose not to wake up and listen.

No, you're just parroting the insane threats of other psychotic men.

Nope, definitely the word of God.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 5:24:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 4:47:13 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:59:02 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:38:06 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:28:39 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2015 2:45:02 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/5/2015 2:32:38 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2015 1:43:06 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/5/2015 1:00:28 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2015 11:13:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

According to scripture that means the slaughter of billions of people and most, if not all, of the structures on this planet.

Not the most pleasant of situations for the survivors., and a massive clean-up work, which apparently they will be aided in by carrion eating birds and animals.

LOL. Yes, your God is a mass-murdering petty psychopath and anyone who followed Him preaching this hatred would have to be completely insane.

The fact that he gives everyone a way out makes it less "murder" than suicide.

LOL. Yes, I know that somehow in your insane little mind the mass murder of billions of innocent people equates to suicide. This confirms you are insane.

Would you claim that someone who ignored warnings and died from an electric shock had been murdered by the electric company?

Idiot, the electric company doesn't want to murder everyone on the planet like your psychotic God,

Nor does God.

Yet, you just said that is exactly what God will do. Funny how you contradict yourself all the time, saying one thing and then the exact opposite. I suppose insanity does that to a person.

As you would know if you actually knew what you are talking about.

You certainly don't.


I don't think so.

Still if that's how you view him that is your choice.

It's how your God portrays himself, it has nothing to do with me.

Again, if you knew what you were talking about you would know that is not how he portrays himself at all.

Yes, your God does portray Himself as a mass-murdering psychopath, but of course, if you're already insane, He might seem like brethren.

He portrays himself as the defender of those who choose to be on his side. Nothing more.

His side? I have nothing to do with any sides. I am not fighting your God, He is murdering innocent people.


I just see him as one who protects the interests of those who wish to be faithful against all comers.

He doesn't protect, He murders innocent people. He's worse than Stalin and Hitler combined.

If they were innocent they would nto need to die.

They are innocent people who have done nothing to deserve mass murder.


As with so many things in life it is all down to how you choose to see it.

Murdering billions of people... hmmm... I see that as insane. How about you?

If that is what it was, I would agree, but I don't have your bitter and twisted view of it.

LOL. YOU are the one telling us about billions of people deserving to die. YOU are the one who is bitter and twisted.

I am simply passing on God's warning of what is to come if you choose not to wake up and listen.

No, you're just parroting the insane threats of other psychotic men.

Nope, definitely the word of God.

You can call it whatever you want, it makes no difference because the cold hard fact is that the entire Bible was written by men as insane as you.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 9:01:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 5:24:11 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2015 4:47:13 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:59:02 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:38:06 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:28:39 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2015 2:45:02 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/5/2015 2:32:38 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2015 1:43:06 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/5/2015 1:00:28 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2015 11:13:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

According to scripture that means the slaughter of billions of people and most, if not all, of the structures on this planet.

Not the most pleasant of situations for the survivors., and a massive clean-up work, which apparently they will be aided in by carrion eating birds and animals.

LOL. Yes, your God is a mass-murdering petty psychopath and anyone who followed Him preaching this hatred would have to be completely insane.

The fact that he gives everyone a way out makes it less "murder" than suicide.

LOL. Yes, I know that somehow in your insane little mind the mass murder of billions of innocent people equates to suicide. This confirms you are insane.

Would you claim that someone who ignored warnings and died from an electric shock had been murdered by the electric company?

Idiot, the electric company doesn't want to murder everyone on the planet like your psychotic God,

Nor does God.

Yet, you just said that is exactly what God will do. Funny how you contradict yourself all the time, saying one thing and then the exact opposite. I suppose insanity does that to a person.

As you would know if you actually knew what you are talking about.

You certainly don't.


I don't think so.

Still if that's how you view him that is your choice.

It's how your God portrays himself, it has nothing to do with me.

Again, if you knew what you were talking about you would know that is not how he portrays himself at all.

Yes, your God does portray Himself as a mass-murdering psychopath, but of course, if you're already insane, He might seem like brethren.

He portrays himself as the defender of those who choose to be on his side. Nothing more.

His side? I have nothing to do with any sides. I am not fighting your God, He is murdering innocent people.


I just see him as one who protects the interests of those who wish to be faithful against all comers.

He doesn't protect, He murders innocent people. He's worse than Stalin and Hitler combined.

If they were innocent they would nto need to die.

They are innocent people who have done nothing to deserve mass murder.


As with so many things in life it is all down to how you choose to see it.

Murdering billions of people... hmmm... I see that as insane. How about you?

If that is what it was, I would agree, but I don't have your bitter and twisted view of it.

LOL. YOU are the one telling us about billions of people deserving to die. YOU are the one who is bitter and twisted.

I am simply passing on God's warning of what is to come if you choose not to wake up and listen.

No, you're just parroting the insane threats of other psychotic men.

Nope, definitely the word of God.

You can call it whatever you want, it makes no difference because the cold hard fact is that the entire Bible was written by men as insane as you.

Or is it you who has the problem with sanity?, because if they were as sane as I believe then it is you that is not.

Of course you don't dare believe that, so you won't, and you'll hide behind calling those that do "insane" because you have nowhere else to go.

Which says a lot more about you than you would really like us to know.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 9:17:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 9:01:32 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Or is it you who has the problem with sanity?, because if they were as sane as I believe then it is you that is not.

Yes, I know you believe they were sane, But, which one of us believes in invisible boogeymen?

Of course you don't dare believe that, so you won't, and you'll hide behind calling those that do "insane" because you have nowhere else to go.

I'm right here, I'm not hiding from anything, that's just more lame excuses from you who is incapable of supporting anything you say.

Which says a lot more about you than you would really like us to know.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 9:25:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 9:17:46 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/6/2015 9:01:32 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Or is it you who has the problem with sanity?, because if they were as sane as I believe then it is you that is not.

Yes, I know you believe they were sane, But, which one of us believes in invisible boogeymen?

But the problem you have is that what you call the boogeymen, actually exist, lol. To me the insanity comes in viewing them so inaccurately.


Of course you don't dare believe that, so you won't, and you'll hide behind calling those that do "insane" because you have nowhere else to go.

I'm right here, I'm not hiding from anything, that's just more lame excuses from you who is incapable of supporting anything you say.

You hide behind the shield of your determined lack of belief. Just denying the existence of what is extremely real is hiding, "head in the sand" style.

Mind you don't suffocate down there.

You remind me of all those people who in the late 1930s were saying "Threat from Germany? What threat from Germany?", and look how wrong they were.

Just like you they chose to ignore the abundant evidence of the reality of the threat.


Which says a lot more about you than you would really like us to know.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 10:03:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 9:25:26 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/6/2015 9:17:46 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/6/2015 9:01:32 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Or is it you who has the problem with sanity?, because if they were as sane as I believe then it is you that is not.

Yes, I know you believe they were sane, But, which one of us believes in invisible boogeymen?

But the problem you have is that what you call the boogeymen, actually exist, lol.

Sorry, that is not true.

To me the insanity comes in viewing them so inaccurately.

Viewing what inaccurately? If you can show us your boogeyman, you'll have something of value to say. But, you can no more show us your boogeyman than you can flapping your arms to fly.


Of course you don't dare believe that, so you won't, and you'll hide behind calling those that do "insane" because you have nowhere else to go.

I'm right here, I'm not hiding from anything, that's just more lame excuses from you who is incapable of supporting anything you say.

You hide behind the shield of your determined lack of belief. Just denying the existence of what is extremely real is hiding, "head in the sand" style.

Again, show us anything that you say exists actually does exist. You can't. Show us the existence of your boogeyman.

Mind you don't suffocate down there.

Reality is quite fine here, you should join it sometime.

You remind me of all those people who in the late 1930s were saying "Threat from Germany? What threat from Germany?", and look how wrong they were.

Germany actually exists and can be shown to exist, hence your example is merely hot air.

Just like you they chose to ignore the abundant evidence of the reality of the threat.

Show us the reality of your boogeyman, then, and all of us will shut up. We await your proof.


Which says a lot more about you than you would really like us to know.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 11:47:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 10:03:58 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/6/2015 9:25:26 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/6/2015 9:17:46 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/6/2015 9:01:32 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Or is it you who has the problem with sanity?, because if they were as sane as I believe then it is you that is not.

Yes, I know you believe they were sane, But, which one of us believes in invisible boogeymen?

But the problem you have is that what you call the boogeymen, actually exist, lol.

Sorry, that is not true.

You'll be even sorrier when you find that it is, lol.


To me the insanity comes in viewing them so inaccurately.

Viewing what inaccurately? If you can show us your boogeyman, you'll have something of value to say. But, you can no more show us your boogeyman than you can flapping your arms to fly.

I shouldn't need to show you because his influence is all around you, if you take your head out of the sand long enough to see it.

Either that or you have a much lower opinion of your fellow man than I do.

Personally I do not believe that without Satanic influence any human being would be stupid enugh to destroy the planet we live in teh way we are being encouraged to do.

Nor do I fell that without that influence humans would let other humans suffer as extremely as they do in some places at the moment.

I see all of that and more as the Satanic influence that scripture tells us we are under for a little while longer yet.

Of course if you believe that mankind on the whole really is that sick, that doesn't say much good about you either, since you are part of the sickness I see all around me.



Of course you don't dare believe that, so you won't, and you'll hide behind calling those that do "insane" because you have nowhere else to go.

I'm right here, I'm not hiding from anything, that's just more lame excuses from you who is incapable of supporting anything you say.

You hide behind the shield of your determined lack of belief. Just denying the existence of what is extremely real is hiding, "head in the sand" style.

Again, show us anything that you say exists actually does exist. You can't. Show us the existence of your boogeyman.

I can, and many tiems have. Just watch the news and you see his influence in so many things.

As for God, look closely enough at his creation without using the anti-god bias that most apply and his influence there is equally obvious.

It is no-ones fault but our own if we fail to have the "eyes to see and ears to hear".

However it is impossible to provide evidence to satisfy someone who only wants to deny it whatever it is.


Mind you don't suffocate down there.

Reality is quite fine here, you should join it sometime.

Oh I am well ahead of you as far as reaity goes, you still have your head in the sand, lol.


You remind me of all those people who in the late 1930s were saying "Threat from Germany? What threat from Germany?", and look how wrong they were.

Germany actually exists and can be shown to exist, hence your example is merely hot air.

Yes, also teh trheat existed and could be proved, so it is an applicable example.

Just becaue people like yu refused to recognise the evidence that existed, did not, as 1939 proved, make them right.


Just like you they chose to ignore the abundant evidence of the reality of the threat.

Show us the reality of your boogeyman, then, and all of us will shut up. We await your proof.

No you want, because you are scared stiff of the truth, and you won't accept it, even though the evidence is in plain sight all around you.



Which says a lot more about you than you would really like us to know.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 12:21:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 11:47:45 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/6/2015 10:03:58 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/6/2015 9:25:26 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/6/2015 9:17:46 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/6/2015 9:01:32 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Or is it you who has the problem with sanity?, because if they were as sane as I believe then it is you that is not.

Yes, I know you believe they were sane, But, which one of us believes in invisible boogeymen?

But the problem you have is that what you call the boogeymen, actually exist, lol.

Sorry, that is not true.

You'll be even sorrier when you find that it is, lol.

Childish threats only show how immature you are and not worthy of teaching anything.


To me the insanity comes in viewing them so inaccurately.

Viewing what inaccurately? If you can show us your boogeyman, you'll have something of value to say. But, you can no more show us your boogeyman than you can flapping your arms to fly.

I shouldn't need to show you because his influence is all around you, if you take your head out of the sand long enough to see it.

Yeah, you need to show your boogeyman since you claimed he exists.

Either that or you have a much lower opinion of your fellow man than I do.

What does that have to do with anything?

Personally I do not believe that without Satanic influence any human being would be stupid enugh to destroy the planet we live in teh way we are being encouraged to do.

Those are your beliefs,they have nothing to do with reality.

Nor do I fell that without that influence humans would let other humans suffer as extremely as they do in some places at the moment.

Those are your beliefs, they have nothing to do with reality.

I see all of that and more as the Satanic influence that scripture tells us we are under for a little while longer yet.

In other words, you don't see your boogeyman at all. You simply want to believe it.

Of course if you believe that mankind on the whole really is that sick, that doesn't say much good about you either, since you are part of the sickness I see all around me.

You are the one who believes mankind is really sick and should be annihilated.



Of course you don't dare believe that, so you won't, and you'll hide behind calling those that do "insane" because you have nowhere else to go.

I'm right here, I'm not hiding from anything, that's just more lame excuses from you who is incapable of supporting anything you say.

You hide behind the shield of your determined lack of belief. Just denying the existence of what is extremely real is hiding, "head in the sand" style.

Again, show us anything that you say exists actually does exist. You can't. Show us the existence of your boogeyman.

I can, and many tiems have. Just watch the news and you see his influence in so many things.

The news is not evidence of your boogeyman.

As for God, look closely enough at his creation without using the anti-god bias that most apply and his influence there is equally obvious.

The universe show no gods or any indication of creation by gods.

It is no-ones fault but our own if we fail to have the "eyes to see and ears to hear".

Childish excuse.

However it is impossible to provide evidence to satisfy someone who only wants to deny it whatever it is.

I cannot deny your boogeyman if you show him to me.


Mind you don't suffocate down there.

Reality is quite fine here, you should join it sometime.

Oh I am well ahead of you as far as reaity goes, you still have your head in the sand, lol.

And yet, you fail to support anything you say.


You remind me of all those people who in the late 1930s were saying "Threat from Germany? What threat from Germany?", and look how wrong they were.

Germany actually exists and can be shown to exist, hence your example is merely hot air.

Yes, also teh trheat existed and could be proved, so it is an applicable example.

Just becaue people like yu refused to recognise the evidence that existed, did not, as 1939 proved, make them right.

Sorry, I already proved you wrong about that.


Just like you they chose to ignore the abundant evidence of the reality of the threat.

Show us the reality of your boogeyman, then, and all of us will shut up. We await your proof.

No you want, because you are scared stiff of the truth, and you won't accept it, even though the evidence is in plain sight all around you.

Again, more childish excuses that only serve to show you're immature.



Which says a lot more about you than you would really like us to know.

Clearly, you have absolutely no evidence whatsoever to support your claims of the boogeyman under your bed. But, you certainly have shown us just how childish and immature you are, unworthy to teach anything.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 12:54:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 12:21:31 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/6/2015 11:47:45 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/6/2015 10:03:58 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/6/2015 9:25:26 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/6/2015 9:17:46 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/6/2015 9:01:32 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Or is it you who has the problem with sanity?, because if they were as sane as I believe then it is you that is not.

Yes, I know you believe they were sane, But, which one of us believes in invisible boogeymen?

But the problem you have is that what you call the boogeymen, actually exist, lol.

Sorry, that is not true.

You'll be even sorrier when you find that it is, lol.

Childish threats only show how immature you are and not worthy of teaching anything.


To me the insanity comes in viewing them so inaccurately.

Viewing what inaccurately? If you can show us your boogeyman, you'll have something of value to say. But, you can no more show us your boogeyman than you can flapping your arms to fly.

I shouldn't need to show you because his influence is all around you, if you take your head out of the sand long enough to see it.

Yeah, you need to show your boogeyman since you claimed he exists.

Either that or you have a much lower opinion of your fellow man than I do.

What does that have to do with anything?

Personally I do not believe that without Satanic influence any human being would be stupid enugh to destroy the planet we live in teh way we are being encouraged to do.

Those are your beliefs,they have nothing to do with reality.

Nor do I fell that without that influence humans would let other humans suffer as extremely as they do in some places at the moment.

Those are your beliefs, they have nothing to do with reality.

I see all of that and more as the Satanic influence that scripture tells us we are under for a little while longer yet.

In other words, you don't see your boogeyman at all. You simply want to believe it.

Of course if you believe that mankind on the whole really is that sick, that doesn't say much good about you either, since you are part of the sickness I see all around me.

You are the one who believes mankind is really sick and should be annihilated.



Of course you don't dare believe that, so you won't, and you'll hide behind calling those that do "insane" because you have nowhere else to go.

I'm right here, I'm not hiding from anything, that's just more lame excuses from you who is incapable of supporting anything you say.

You hide behind the shield of your determined lack of belief. Just denying the existence of what is extremely real is hiding, "head in the sand" style.

Again, show us anything that you say exists actually does exist. You can't. Show us the existence of your boogeyman.

I can, and many tiems have. Just watch the news and you see his influence in so many things.

The news is not evidence of your boogeyman.

As for God, look closely enough at his creation without using the anti-god bias that most apply and his influence there is equally obvious.

The universe show no gods or any indication of creation by gods.

It is no-ones fault but our own if we fail to have the "eyes to see and ears to hear".

Childish excuse.

However it is impossible to provide evidence to satisfy someone who only wants to deny it whatever it is.

I cannot deny your boogeyman if you show him to me.


Mind you don't suffocate down there.

Reality is quite fine here, you should join it sometime.

Oh I am well ahead of you as far as reaity goes, you still have your head in the sand, lol.

And yet, you fail to support anything you say.


You remind me of all those people who in the late 1930s were saying "Threat from Germany? What threat from Germany?", and look how wrong they were.

Germany actually exists and can be shown to exist, hence your example is merely hot air.

Yes, also teh trheat existed and could be proved, so it is an applicable example.

Just becaue people like yu refused to recognise the evidence that existed, did not, as 1939 proved, make them right.

Sorry, I already proved you wrong about that.


Just like you they chose to ignore the abundant evidence of the reality of the threat.

Show us the reality of your boogeyman, then, and all of us will shut up. We await your proof.

No you want, because you are scared stiff of the truth, and you won't accept it, even though the evidence is in plain sight all around you.

Again, more childish excuses that only serve to show you're immature.



Which says a lot more about you than you would really like us to know.

Clearly, you have absolutely no evidence whatsoever to support your claims of the boogeyman under your bed. But, you certainly have shown us just how childish and immature you are, unworthy to teach anything.

Well you would say that wouldn't you because you are scared stiff of acknowledging what is all around you, lol.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 1:07:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 12:54:43 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/6/2015 12:21:31 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/6/2015 11:47:45 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/6/2015 10:03:58 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/6/2015 9:25:26 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/6/2015 9:17:46 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/6/2015 9:01:32 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Or is it you who has the problem with sanity?, because if they were as sane as I believe then it is you that is not.

Yes, I know you believe they were sane, But, which one of us believes in invisible boogeymen?

But the problem you have is that what you call the boogeymen, actually exist, lol.

Sorry, that is not true.

You'll be even sorrier when you find that it is, lol.

Childish threats only show how immature you are and not worthy of teaching anything.


To me the insanity comes in viewing them so inaccurately.

Viewing what inaccurately? If you can show us your boogeyman, you'll have something of value to say. But, you can no more show us your boogeyman than you can flapping your arms to fly.

I shouldn't need to show you because his influence is all around you, if you take your head out of the sand long enough to see it.

Yeah, you need to show your boogeyman since you claimed he exists.

Either that or you have a much lower opinion of your fellow man than I do.

What does that have to do with anything?

Personally I do not believe that without Satanic influence any human being would be stupid enugh to destroy the planet we live in teh way we are being encouraged to do.

Those are your beliefs,they have nothing to do with reality.

Nor do I fell that without that influence humans would let other humans suffer as extremely as they do in some places at the moment.

Those are your beliefs, they have nothing to do with reality.

I see all of that and more as the Satanic influence that scripture tells us we are under for a little while longer yet.

In other words, you don't see your boogeyman at all. You simply want to believe it.

Of course if you believe that mankind on the whole really is that sick, that doesn't say much good about you either, since you are part of the sickness I see all around me.

You are the one who believes mankind is really sick and should be annihilated.



Of course you don't dare believe that, so you won't, and you'll hide behind calling those that do "insane" because you have nowhere else to go.

I'm right here, I'm not hiding from anything, that's just more lame excuses from you who is incapable of supporting anything you say.

You hide behind the shield of your determined lack of belief. Just denying the existence of what is extremely real is hiding, "head in the sand" style.

Again, show us anything that you say exists actually does exist. You can't. Show us the existence of your boogeyman.

I can, and many tiems have. Just watch the news and you see his influence in so many things.

The news is not evidence of your boogeyman.

As for God, look closely enough at his creation without using the anti-god bias that most apply and his influence there is equally obvious.

The universe show no gods or any indication of creation by gods.

It is no-ones fault but our own if we fail to have the "eyes to see and ears to hear".

Childish excuse.

However it is impossible to provide evidence to satisfy someone who only wants to deny it whatever it is.

I cannot deny your boogeyman if you show him to me.


Mind you don't suffocate down there.

Reality is quite fine here, you should join it sometime.

Oh I am well ahead of you as far as reaity goes, you still have your head in the sand, lol.

And yet, you fail to support anything you say.


You remind me of all those people who in the late 1930s were saying "Threat from Germany? What threat from Germany?", and look how wrong they were.

Germany actually exists and can be shown to exist, hence your example is merely hot air.

Yes, also teh trheat existed and could be proved, so it is an applicable example.

Just becaue people like yu refused to recognise the evidence that existed, did not, as 1939 proved, make them right.

Sorry, I already proved you wrong about that.


Just like you they chose to ignore the abundant evidence of the reality of the threat.

Show us the reality of your boogeyman, then, and all of us will shut up. We await your proof.

No you want, because you are scared stiff of the truth, and you won't accept it, even though the evidence is in plain sight all around you.

Again, more childish excuses that only serve to show you're immature.



Which says a lot more about you than you would really like us to know.

Clearly, you have absolutely no evidence whatsoever to support your claims of the boogeyman under your bed. But, you certainly have shown us just how childish and immature you are, unworthy to teach anything.

Well you would say that wouldn't you because you are scared stiff of acknowledging what is all around you, lol.

Sorry, there's nothing to be afraid of, no boogeymen hiding under my bed. But hey, keep up the immature remarks, that's all you got going for ya. LOL.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 1:29:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 1:07:53 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/6/2015 12:54:43 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/6/2015 12:21:31 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/6/2015 11:47:45 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/6/2015 10:03:58 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/6/2015 9:25:26 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/6/2015 9:17:46 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/6/2015 9:01:32 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Or is it you who has the problem with sanity?, because if they were as sane as I believe then it is you that is not.

Yes, I know you believe they were sane, But, which one of us believes in invisible boogeymen?

But the problem you have is that what you call the boogeymen, actually exist, lol.

Sorry, that is not true.

You'll be even sorrier when you find that it is, lol.

Childish threats only show how immature you are and not worthy of teaching anything.


To me the insanity comes in viewing them so inaccurately.

Viewing what inaccurately? If you can show us your boogeyman, you'll have something of value to say. But, you can no more show us your boogeyman than you can flapping your arms to fly.

I shouldn't need to show you because his influence is all around you, if you take your head out of the sand long enough to see it.

Yeah, you need to show your boogeyman since you claimed he exists.

Either that or you have a much lower opinion of your fellow man than I do.

What does that have to do with anything?

Personally I do not believe that without Satanic influence any human being would be stupid enugh to destroy the planet we live in teh way we are being encouraged to do.

Those are your beliefs,they have nothing to do with reality.

Nor do I fell that without that influence humans would let other humans suffer as extremely as they do in some places at the moment.

Those are your beliefs, they have nothing to do with reality.

I see all of that and more as the Satanic influence that scripture tells us we are under for a little while longer yet.

In other words, you don't see your boogeyman at all. You simply want to believe it.

Of course if you believe that mankind on the whole really is that sick, that doesn't say much good about you either, since you are part of the sickness I see all around me.

You are the one who believes mankind is really sick and should be annihilated.



Of course you don't dare believe that, so you won't, and you'll hide behind calling those that do "insane" because you have nowhere else to go.

I'm right here, I'm not hiding from anything, that's just more lame excuses from you who is incapable of supporting anything you say.

You hide behind the shield of your determined lack of belief. Just denying the existence of what is extremely real is hiding, "head in the sand" style.

Again, show us anything that you say exists actually does exist. You can't. Show us the existence of your boogeyman.

I can, and many tiems have. Just watch the news and you see his influence in so many things.

The news is not evidence of your boogeyman.

As for God, look closely enough at his creation without using the anti-god bias that most apply and his influence there is equally obvious.

The universe show no gods or any indication of creation by gods.

It is no-ones fault but our own if we fail to have the "eyes to see and ears to hear".

Childish excuse.

However it is impossible to provide evidence to satisfy someone who only wants to deny it whatever it is.

I cannot deny your boogeyman if you show him to me.


Mind you don't suffocate down there.

Reality is quite fine here, you should join it sometime.

Oh I am well ahead of you as far as reaity goes, you still have your head in the sand, lol.

And yet, you fail to support anything you say.


You remind me of all those people who in the late 1930s were saying "Threat from Germany? What threat from Germany?", and look how wrong they were.

Germany actually exists and can be shown to exist, hence your example is merely hot air.

Yes, also teh trheat existed and could be proved, so it is an applicable example.

Just becaue people like yu refused to recognise the evidence that existed, did not, as 1939 proved, make them right.

Sorry, I already proved you wrong about that.


Just like you they chose to ignore the abundant evidence of the reality of the threat.

Show us the reality of your boogeyman, then, and all of us will shut up. We await your proof.

No you want, because you are scared stiff of the truth, and you won't accept it, even though the evidence is in plain sight all around you.

Again, more childish excuses that only serve to show you're immature.



Which says a lot more about you than you would really like us to know.

Clearly, you have absolutely no evidence whatsoever to support your claims of the boogeyman under your bed. But, you certainly have shown us just how childish and immature you are, unworthy to teach anything.

Well you would say that wouldn't you because you are scared stiff of acknowledging what is all around you, lol.

Sorry, there's nothing to be afraid of, no boogeymen hiding under my bed. But hey, keep up the immature remarks, that's all you got going for ya. LOL.

No, I have the truth on my side.