Jump to topic:

The Prayer Request Thread

ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 11:08:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If anyone has any prayer requests put them here!

Concerns
Thanksgiving
Worries
Anxiety
Things in the past, present or future.
Anything!

I will pray for you :)
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 12:41:20 PM
At 4/7/2015 11:08:19 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Concerns
Thanksgiving
Worries
Anxiety
Anything!

I will pray for you :) : :

Our Creator has already planned all the answers to his people's prayers so He doesn't need me to pray for anyone. He had me ask Him a for a few things that were immediately answered by Him just to get me to trust in Him before He began to use me to testify to His knowledge and learn why His stupid people's prayers are hardly ever answered.

Now I know why God confuses those who keep asking him for something that they never get. What they need to ask Him for is knowledge ( the Holy Spirit ) in order to learn why, how, when and where.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 12:46:56 PM
At 4/7/2015 12:43:56 PM, johnlubba wrote:
Please pray for BOG. : :

It's you antichrists who don't understand Me. BOG will be killed soon so he's pretty much worthless when it comes to teaching God's chosen believers anything about the future. But I ( Christ ) will continue teaching God's people for eternity.
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 1:02:54 PM
At 4/7/2015 12:46:56 PM, bornofgod wrote:

It's you antichrists who don't understand Me. BOG will be killed soon so he's pretty much worthless when it comes to teaching God's chosen believers anything about the future. But I ( Christ ) will continue teaching God's people for eternity.

I'm not quite clear of what your intending to say, Could you elaborate a little bit for me?
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 1:04:12 PM
please pray for rain in California, as they need the water for growing and living.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 3:35:06 PM

Concerns
Thanksgiving
Worries
Anxiety
Anything!

Pray that God would help me stay on the right path and let his will be done in my life. Pray that i'd continually seek him in all that i do. Pray that he'd also help me with my fears, anger, and pain.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 3:49:09 PM

Concerns
Thanksgiving
Worries
Anxiety
Anything!

Prayer request:
1. $10,000 comes my way.
2. I live to be an adult.
3. People starving across the world get food and clean water.
4. Conflicts in the middle east stop.
5. Religious persecution and discrimination across the world stop.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 4:59:39 PM
At 4/7/2015 1:02:54 PM, johnlubba wrote:
At 4/7/2015 12:46:56 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I'm not quite clear of what your intending to say, Could you elaborate a little bit for me? : :

I am the thoughts of our Creator. The flesh that's writing this post is the body that's being used by our Creator to write and speak for Him in this visible world. The flesh dies in this world like all flesh will by the end of this first age. Then ALL God's created men and beasts will wake up in their new flesh without remembering living in this first age. Since we won't remember living in this age and dying, we will never understand what death means in Paradise because no one will ever experience death again.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 5:03:06 PM
At 4/7/2015 1:04:12 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
please pray for rain in California, as they need the water for growing and living. : :

This won't happen until after the body that's writing this post is killed for testifying to the Word of God, my created existence.

Revelation 11
6: They have power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying, and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to smite the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.
7: And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit will make war upon them and conquer them and kill them,

All us saints are killed for testifying to the knowledge of God according to God's beast.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 8:29:24 PM

Concerns
Thanksgiving
Worries
Anxiety
Anything!

I have odd socks and can't find the missing ones. I pray God reveals them soon.
illegalcombatant2.0
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 8:29:30 PM

Concerns
Thanksgiving
Worries
Anxiety
Anything!

So this is prayer to an all knowing all powerful God right ?and thus is only limited to logical contradictions and everything else is possible ?

1) Create a better world,

2) Make yourself available to answer questions so when some f*ck wit starts claiming we need to kill gays cause they are bringing Gods wrath upon us in the guise of natural disasters.......before we venture out and go out on a kill the homosexual witch hunt maybe might want to confirm or deny that.

3) Heal them amputees

4) Baby cancer ? seriously ?

5) Food supply that doesn't depend on animals eating each other alive, I think you can do it if you try hard enough

But here is one prayer that is sure to work...........

6) Do absolutely nothing, and leave people to make up excuse after excuse how it is all part of the divine wonder plan from such an awesome God and if they believe in certain things when they die they get to go off to a wonderful and magical place...........
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 10:39:23 PM
At 4/7/2015 8:29:30 PM, illegalcombatant2.0 wrote:

Concerns
Thanksgiving
Worries
Anxiety
Anything!

So this is prayer to an all knowing all powerful God right ?and thus is only limited to logical contradictions and everything else is possible ?

I planned a new Heaven and Earth so when this Heaven and Earth is destroyed by Me, My created men and beasts will get new bodies to experience their new lives with.

2) Make yourself available to answer questions so when some f*ck wit starts claiming we need to kill gays cause they are bringing Gods wrath upon us in the guise of natural disasters.......before we venture out and go out on a kill the homosexual witch hunt maybe might want to confirm or deny that.

I've been in this forum for almost two years now. Where have you been?

3) Heal them amputees

I need amputees as part of My strong delusion to make My people wonder how they can keep surviving in this world

That's just part of My plan to make My people believe this universe is real.

5) Food supply that doesn't depend on animals eating each other alive, I think you can do it if you try hard enough

In the next age, man and beast won't have to eat because they will understand that they're not real. But I will have them tasting many awesome illusions in Paradise.

I have My people pray because it makes them believe I'm going to answer them. I did set up My program to make it appear that I answer some of their prayers, just to keep them in their false religions and pretend they know Me.

6) Do absolutely nothing, and leave people to make up excuse after excuse how it is all part of the divine wonder plan from such an awesome God and if they believe in certain things when they die they get to go off to a wonderful and magical place...........

I planned, created and formed all the illusions of this make-believe universe that you're experiencing. Be patient and wait until you start experiencing life in the next act of My program called Eternal Life.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 10:47:50 PM
I pray that our resident lunatic doomsday street corner prophet, BoringasheetBradley, stop trying to hijack every single threat on Debate to peddle his personal insanity. We have enough with traditional religious insanity to have more loaded onto each discussion from a troll wanting public attention in the worst way.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 12:21:56 AM
At 4/7/2015 10:47:50 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
I pray that our resident lunatic doomsday street corner prophet, BoringasheetBradley, stop trying to hijack every single threat on Debate to peddle his personal insanity. We have enough with traditional religious insanity to have more loaded onto each discussion from a troll wanting public attention in the worst way. : :

I warned the head moderator about the group that would come together in this forum and dominate it by banning anyone they don't want in here. They HATE the freedoms that us saints and believers have in Christ.

Brad is a very hard working saint of the Lord's and since the Lord is the one who planned for Me to be in here, He will also be the one who planned for Me to leave. Once He has Me leave this forum, it will be a lot less work for Brad.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 10:53:45 AM

Concerns
Thanksgiving
Worries
Anxiety
Anything!

3) Heal them amputees

With all due respect you're not going to dissuade me from my faith or my missions within my faith by being purposefully obtuse and bitter towards me and my religious views.

I respect that you don't believe what I believe. That's fine. You know what you need to know to make up your own mind. But I would ask in turn that you stop responding to all of my posts in this manner. It's frankly childish and unwarranted.
illegalcombatant2.0
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 11:57:38 AM
At 4/8/2015 10:53:45 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Concerns
Thanksgiving
Worries
Anxiety
Anything!

3) Heal them amputees

With all due respect you're not going to dissuade me from my faith or my missions within my faith by being purposefully obtuse and bitter towards me and my religious views.

Of course not, only you can do that.

I respect that you don't believe what I believe. That's fine. You know what you need to know to make up your own mind. But I would ask in turn that you stop responding to all of my posts in this manner. It's frankly childish and unwarranted.

You asked for prayer requests, I gave you some, so now what are you going to do ?

Are you against the eradication of baby cancer ?

are you against God speaking for it's self when some people declare that the weather is the product of Gods wrath because of gays ?

Are you against the restoration of a missing limb ?

Your the one who made the prayer request thread, well I just gave you some prayer requests 1-5.

I think this is the bit where you start praying, tell me how it goes.

Don't worry I will check in later..............
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 2:49:35 PM
At 4/8/2015 11:57:38 AM, illegalcombatant2.0 wrote:

Concerns
Thanksgiving
Worries
Anxiety
Anything!

3) Heal them amputees

You asked for prayer requests, I gave you some, so now what are you going to do ?

are you against God speaking for it's self when some people declare that the weather is the product of Gods wrath because of gays ?

Your the one who made the prayer request thread, well I just gave you some prayer requests 1-5.

Never said I wasn't praying. Just would appreciate more respect.
illegalcombatant2.0
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 7:04:58 PM
At 4/8/2015 2:49:35 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 4/8/2015 11:57:38 AM, illegalcombatant2.0 wrote:

Concerns
Thanksgiving
Worries
Anxiety
Anything!

3) Heal them amputees

Never said I wasn't praying. Just would appreciate more respect.

I think you need to get over yourself and here is why. There is something much more important at stake, that being, does prayer in anyway being shown to work ?

Nope, it's all confirmation bias, praying to Jesus has not being shown to be any more effective than praying to Allah which has not being shown to be more effective than praying to Zeus which has not being shown to be more effective than praying to a light bulb.

There comes a point where we must insist that people honestly and openly declare the state of the evidence and failure to do so becomes a form of deceit.

So if you can do that, then by all means pray, pray all day, pray to any and every God and maybe even pray to a light bulb, as long as you are honest about the state of evidence then you will get respect from me.

But if you are not honest and upfront about such a fact........................you haven't even seen me begin to disrespect you.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 7:28:09 PM

Concerns
Thanksgiving
Worries
Anxiety
Anything!

My sister keeps praying for me, because she thinks I need them. I've told her that offends me, and I don't appreciate her psychic warfare. Please tell God to make her stop praying for me. I am niggas with Satan and it might put a damper on our relationship.