Jump to topic:

Honest Truth & Facts v.s. Fantasy & Fictional

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 2:57:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Honest Truth & Facts v.s. Fantasy & Fictional Realities and concepts.

I find the so called bible/scriptures a excellent source for GREAT information and clear UNDERSTANDING of WHY this world is the way that it is and WHY the many of the people ACT the way that they do.

There are the many and the few
The wide path to/of destruction and the narrow path
The Light and the Dark
The Truth and the Lies
The list goes on and on.

WHY do MOST deny and ignore the TRUTH that would expose the deceptions and lies called good?

Because MOST CHOOSE with their OWN personal free will choice to deceive and lie to THEMSELVES and any others that they can.

The THING that ALL those of the many have in common is that they ALL use a "Anti-Christ/Anti-Truth" CARNAL mind to do their ?thinking & reasoning?.

A human carnal mind is a superstitious mind that likes to day dream and play make believe and pretend until it becomes a illusion of reality.

Just as small children do with their make believe and pretend is the same with the larger and older humans that are not interested in growing up and taking on responsibility except by illusional and superstitious means and measures.

That is what so called Hollywood and such is all about. Getting paid to play dress up, make believe and pretend.

HOW do the so called stars and idols get their fame and fortunes?

From those that worship and follow them.

Those that choose to be of the many on the wide path all have their fantasy and fictional lusts in common with each other. Just different flavors and such.

I realize that what I wrote will GREATLY upset those that it is directed at. Those that choose to be of the many deceived that prefer their make believe and pretend realities over the Honest Truth and Facts that would set them FREE from the Hell of confusion , doubt and anger that eats away at a person and destroys them and what is around them.

It is the story of Jesus and the Pharisees that we have right here in front of your eyes.

I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life

Are YOU of the many of the Pharisees or are YOU of the FEW of those Pharisees that were able to SEE the Truth that was before them?

I AM the talking snake in the Tree of Life and Death, the Tree of knowing the difference between good and evil.

Once you eat of my fruit you will awake and SEE that you are naked without your superstitious ways and you will either run for cover like a bad bug, or you will just try and cover up the nakedness of your denial and rejection of the ONE Truth that is NOT subjective and vague.

The bible stories have a lot to say if you don't read them as if they were a Harry Potter story or the like.

Some will say that everyone knows that Harry Potter is just made up fiction. Do they now?

Same with the Bible/scriptures. It is a fictional story and should be read as such in order to SEE the HIDDEN TRUTH hidden within the stories.

REPENT and be BORN AGAIN and be baptized in the Truth that sets people FREE from the deceptions and lies called good

Make believe and pretend is for little children and the foolish by choice or design.

Where I AM, there YOU may be also.

I KNOW WHAT you are thinking as there is nothing new under the sun.

p.s. I AM not leaving you BIG heads out of this, give up your swiss cheeze theories and grow up and get a Real clue and a few Real facts.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 7:32:13 AM
You know you could do away with your angry preacher delivery by just telling believers to take the Bible stories allegorically and metaphorically instead of literally. Good advice. I might try it myself..
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 12:36:02 PM
I AM just making the God & theory experience more EXCITING as to wake up the sleepy heads enough so that they put a little thought into cleaning the snot out of their eyes so that they might see a little clearer then is normal for them.

I AM just having FUN acting like the excited religious folks. The Benny Hinn types that give the religious and other kids a entertaining show.

BIG difference is that I don't require any payment or followers.

I just ask others to GROW UP and leave the childish ways of make believe and pretend realities behind them and follow the One Truth that is NOT subjective or vague.

pretty simple to understand when viewed with a more mature and grown viewpoint.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 9:06:42 PM
At 4/8/2015 2:57:21 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

I find the so called bible/scriptures a excellent source for GREAT information and clear UNDERSTANDING of WHY this world is the way that it is and WHY the many of the people ACT the way that they do.

The Light and the Dark
The Truth and the Lies
The list goes on and on.

WHY do MOST deny and ignore the TRUTH that would expose the deceptions and lies called good?

Because MOST CHOOSE with their OWN personal free will choice to deceive and lie to THEMSELVES and any others that they can.

The THING that ALL those of the many have in common is that they ALL use a "Anti-Christ/Anti-Truth" CARNAL mind to do their ?thinking & reasoning?.

A human carnal mind is a superstitious mind that likes to day dream and play make believe and pretend until it becomes a illusion of reality.

Just as small children do with their make believe and pretend is the same with the larger and older humans that are not interested in growing up and taking on responsibility except by illusional and superstitious means and measures.

That is what so called Hollywood and such is all about. Getting paid to play dress up, make believe and pretend.

Those that choose to be of the many on the wide path all have their fantasy and fictional lusts in common with each other. Just different flavors and such.

I realize that what I wrote will GREATLY upset those that it is directed at. Those that choose to be of the many deceived that prefer their make believe and pretend realities over the Honest Truth and Facts that would set them FREE from the Hell of confusion , doubt and anger that eats away at a person and destroys them and what is around them.

It is the story of Jesus and the Pharisees that we have right here in front of your eyes.

Are YOU of the many of the Pharisees or are YOU of the FEW of those Pharisees that were able to SEE the Truth that was before them? : :

I AM the talking snake in the Tree of Life and Death, the Tree of knowing the difference between good and evil.

Once you eat of my fruit you will awake and SEE that you are naked without your superstitious ways and you will either run for cover like a bad bug, or you will just try and cover up the nakedness of your denial and rejection of the ONE Truth that is NOT subjective and vague.

The bible stories have a lot to say if you don't read them as if they were a Harry Potter story or the like.

Some will say that everyone knows that Harry Potter is just made up fiction. Do they now?

Same with the Bible/scriptures. It is a fictional story and should be read as such in order to SEE the HIDDEN TRUTH hidden within the stories.

REPENT and be BORN AGAIN and be baptized in the Truth that sets people FREE from the deceptions and lies called good

Make believe and pretend is for little children and the foolish by choice or design.

p.s. I AM not leaving you BIG heads out of this, give up your swiss cheeze theories and grow up and get a Real clue and a few Real facts. ; ;

Same old thoughts without any teaching about the future. We saints can tell God's chosen believers about the future.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 9:18:19 AM
At 4/8/2015 9:06:42 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The Light and the Dark
The Truth and the Lies
The list goes on and on.

Are YOU of the many of the Pharisees or are YOU of the FEW of those Pharisees that were able to SEE the Truth that was before them? : :

p.s. I AM not leaving you BIG heads out of this, give up your swiss cheeze theories and grow up and get a Real clue and a few Real facts. ; ;

Same old thoughts without any teaching about the future. We saints can tell God's chosen believers about the future.

You told God's chosen believers about the future which was your death. But that didn't happen. Now they think you are a liar and lunatic.

You told the believers you were joining your son in CA and going to live with him. But that too did not happen. Your son threw you out of his house and you now sleep in a sleeping bag outside a church. Now everyone knows you are a liar and a lunatic.

You said Brad was a farmer and a construction worker who struggled with alcoholism and severe mental problems. Now you say Brad is a saint and speaks for God. But Brad is a homeless beggar eating out of soup kitchen are hardly coherent in his messaging. Now everyone wants you to believe you are a liar and a lunatic.

You have managed to convince God's chosen believers those claiming to be possessed by God are liars and lunatics. O.K. You got a little help from me. Lol!!!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 2:10:00 PM
At 4/9/2015 6:15:46 AM, JJ50 wrote:
We saints can tell God's chosen believers about the future.

You are funny, LOL! : :

Life will be much funnier in Paradise when everyone will laugh together without feeling insulted.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 2:31:23 PM
At 4/9/2015 9:18:19 AM, Harikrish wrote:

The Light and the Dark
The Truth and the Lies
The list goes on and on.

You told God's chosen believers about the future which was your death. But that didn't happen. Now they think you are a liar and lunatic.

Only you antichrists think I'm a liar and lunatic. God's chosen believers remain my friend and already know our Creator. This means I don't have to convince them that God is wrong. I only have to convince a few of them who asked me about the death that never happened why the flesh was wrong. After I explained to them that the flesh is separate from My true created existence as the Word of God where ALL God's created beings exist, they now believe every word I speak to them. Now they know the difference between the lying flesh and the Word of the Lord where we all came from.

You told the believers you were joining your son in CA and going to live with him. But that too did not happen. Your son threw you out of his house and you now sleep in a sleeping bag outside a church. Now everyone knows you are a liar and a lunatic.

You said Brad was a farmer and a construction worker who struggled with alcoholism and severe mental problems. Now you say Brad is a saint and speaks for God. But Brad is a homeless beggar eating out of soup kitchen are hardly coherent in his messaging. Now everyone wants you to believe you are a liar and a lunatic.

You have managed to convince God's chosen believers those claiming to be possessed by God are liars and lunatics. O.K. You got a little help from me. Lol!!! : :

I didn't get any help from you but whatever God had planned for the flesh to go through has convinced the flesh to stay our of the way while God is using it for His purpose and His purpose alone.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 4:53:43 PM
At 4/9/2015 2:31:23 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The Light and the Dark
The Truth and the Lies
The list goes on and on.

Only you antichrists think I'm a liar and lunatic. God's chosen believers remain my friend and already know our Creator. This means I don't have to convince them that God is wrong. I only have to convince a few of them who asked me about the death that never happened why the flesh was wrong. After I explained to them that the flesh is separate from My true created existence as the Word of God where ALL God's created beings exist, they now believe every word I speak to them. Now they know the difference between the lying flesh and the Word of the Lord where we all came from.

Everyone who reads your post think you are a liar and a lunatic. Your mental stability has been questioned on every forum you visited. The evidence of your delusional state of mind can be found in your writings and videos. But you cannot control yourself because your chapter is coming to a close and you have no accomplishments to show for your life. Turning to God was your only option left. No one despises you for that. Be comforted in that thought.

You have managed to convince God's chosen believers those claiming to be possessed by God are liars and lunatics. O.K. You got a little help from me. Lol!!! : :

I didn't get any help from you but whatever God had planned for the flesh to go through has convinced the flesh to stay our of the way while God is using it for His purpose and His purpose alone.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 7:53:10 PM
At 4/9/2015 4:53:43 PM, Harikrish wrote:

The Light and the Dark
The Truth and the Lies
The list goes on and on.

Everyone who reads your post think you are a liar and a lunatic. Your mental stability has been questioned on every forum you visited. The evidence of your delusional state of mind can be found in your writings and videos. But you cannot control yourself because your chapter is coming to a close and you have no accomplishments to show for your life. Turning to God was your only option left. No one despises you for that. Be comforted in that thought. : :

Everyone who reads my posts sees the posts you write after it that shows your obsessive behavior about the flesh that's going to be killed soon.

Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 3:15:01 AM

So do I.

The Light and the Dark
The Truth and the Lies
The list goes on and on.

I learn from the list of opposites that opposite sides work together to make the WHOLE picture. If you left out one side you would have an unbalanced picture. Both sides of a coin are needed to make the coin WHOLE.

They do not want their self deceptions and lies exposed because it makes them feel stupid and guilty for fooling themselves and others most of their lives. They hate feeling that way so they do all they can to avoid that feeling of foolishness. They prefer to call their foolishness wisdom and call wisdom foolishness.

That's true. However the carnally minded have no clue they are carnally minded, especially those who pretend to be spiritual and like to believe their mind is controlled by some supernatural being outside of themselves, so they do not need to take any responsibility for their own thoughts.

The illusions of the world are popular entertainment and many people get paid well for pretending to be someone they are not.
Even those who don't get "paid" real money get paid via their own self satisfaction of doing what they choose to do. Selfishness and self satisfaction is a great motivator. Greed is the root of all evil.

They are greedy for attention and do what is necessary to gain that attention in the media etc. If they can't get good attention they seem to opt for the bad attention. The bad people of the world end up just as famous as the good ones. It seems that people need to go to great extremes to be noticed in this world and those who do, end up being extremely loved or extremely hated or both. Such is the price of living in extremes.

In their eyes, all the different flavors are what makes them different from each other. They choose to ignore the ways in which they are alike and the things they have in common.

The people who live in hell on Earth and worship idols don't believe there is an escape from the hell till after they die and go to heaven. They are waiting for a savior to come and rapture them away from the evil world.
The grim reaper will come soon enough and take them away if they don't decide to take their own life into their own hands first.

Are YOU of the many of the Pharisees or are YOU of the FEW of those Pharisees that were able to SEE the Truth that was before them?

I see Truth and Reality in front of me daily. It is all around us.

You are as wise as the serpent and harmless as the dove.

The "emperors" are naked in spite of the fools believing they are covered with a magic cloak that hides their nakedness. They just don't like to admit they are naked and foolish because their naked foolishness makes them ashamed.

To become like a child is one of the prerequisites to enter heaven. That is why they prefer to remain childish rather than grow up and become mature in their understanding. They do not question anything. They simply believe what their teachers teach them. They don't even know WHY they believe what they do except that they were told it is true and trust whoever told them.

Most people believe themselves and refuse to question themselves and their own beliefs, especially those who believe they don't do their own thinking but someone outside of them does their thinking for them.

p.s. I AM not leaving you BIG heads out of this, give up your swiss cheeze theories and grow up and get a Real clue and a few Real facts.

The BIG Heads with their certificates hanging on the wall have proof that they have a brain. The paper says so.
They don't believe people are intelligent unless they have some man made awards and recognition that they understand the swiss cheese theories. When you have no evidence of cheese, it is evidence of a black hole and the cheese must have been sucked into it by some invisible force of suction or gravity or something like that. It's amazing that any cheese remains around the hole at all. It's a miracle. ;-)
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 3:22:45 AM

The Light and the Dark
The Truth and the Lies
The list goes on and on.

I learn from you that your present experience is just an illusion and your future experience is just another illusion.
According to you, you never end up in any kind of reality Brad.
I feel sorry for you.
At least those who live in reality already know the difference between reality and virtual reality. You seem to deny that reality exists at all.
You are nothing but an illusion in your own mind who is talking to a lot of other illusions and trying to convince them he is the voice of some reality which needs to use an illusion to be its voice due to not having a real voice of its own.
Your fantasy is very real to you. To others it's nothing but a real fantasy.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 8:22:51 AM
At 4/10/2015 3:22:45 AM, Skyangel wrote:

The Light and the Dark
The Truth and the Lies
The list goes on and on.

I learn from you that your present experience is just an illusion and your future experience is just another illusion.
I feel sorry for you.
At least those who live in reality already know the difference between reality and virtual reality. You seem to deny that reality exists at all.
You are nothing but an illusion in your own mind who is talking to a lot of other illusions and trying to convince them he is the voice of some reality which needs to use an illusion to be its voice due to not having a real voice of its own.
Your fantasy is very real to you. To others it's nothing but a real fantasy. : :

I never thought about the future until the future was revealed to Me by our Creator. The future is as real as the past and present but it's all an illusion that's not real at all. It's all contained in a virtual program called Eternal Life that is being played out for eternity.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 10:18:38 AM
At 4/9/2015 7:53:10 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The Light and the Dark
The Truth and the Lies
The list goes on and on.

Everyone who reads your post think you are a liar and a lunatic. Your mental stability has been questioned on every forum you visited. The evidence of your delusional state of mind can be found in your writings and videos. But you cannot control yourself because your chapter is coming to a close and you have no accomplishments to show for your life. Turning to God was your only option left. No one despises you for that. Be comforted in that thought. : :

Everyone who reads my posts sees the posts you write after it that shows your obsessive behavior about the flesh that's going to be killed soon.

They only read about your suicidal death wish which is all that you can dream of. It was the same dream you had when you were 5 years old.

Here is your recurring dream which has become an obsession and a nightmare for you.

You wrote:"I had a dream when I was five year and last year, he gave me understanding that this dream I had 52 years ago was the way I'll be killed. There will be three men chasing me into a building and one of them will use his handgun to put a bullet into my forehead. I was an adult in this dream so this is how it will happen."

You continue to speak of the ending of Brad.

You wrote:"The flesh called bornofgod in this forum is the liar that God has to keep under control by humbling him. bornofgod is Brad Holkesvig in the flesh that God is using to reveal Himself and His knowledge. Brad Holkesvig is the flesh that is going to be killed according to God's plan. Brad Holkesvig is nothing but an illusion and a liar. I could care less about Brad Holkesvig and his life here in this world which will be destroyed by Me, very soon. "

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 10:53:25 AM
At 4/10/2015 10:18:38 AM, Harikrish wrote:

They only read about your suicidal death wish which is all that you can dream of. It was the same dream you had when you were 5 years old.

Here is your recurring dream which has become an obsession and a nightmare for you.

You wrote:"I had a dream when I was five year and last year, he gave me understanding that this dream I had 52 years ago was the way I'll be killed. There will be three men chasing me into a building and one of them will use his handgun to put a bullet into my forehead. I was an adult in this dream so this is how it will happen."

You wrote:"The flesh called bornofgod in this forum is the liar that God has to keep under control by humbling him. bornofgod is Brad Holkesvig in the flesh that God is using to reveal Himself and His knowledge. Brad Holkesvig is the flesh that is going to be killed according to God's plan. Brad Holkesvig is nothing but an illusion and a liar. I could care less about Brad Holkesvig and his life here in this world which will be destroyed by Me, very soon. "

God's chosen believers listen to the Voice of the Lord that comes out of the mouth of Brad. Some of these believers have called themselves Christians but now they know their true created existence as the Word of God. You simply don't believe that in this age, but you will in Paradise after your flesh dies in this world.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 1:02:32 PM
At 4/10/2015 10:53:25 AM, bornofgod wrote:

God's chosen believers listen to the Voice of the Lord that comes out of the mouth of Brad. Some of these believers have called themselves Christians but now they know their true created existence as the Word of God. You simply don't believe that in this age, but you will in Paradise after your flesh dies in this world.

Even you don't care what Brad is saying and wish Brad would be destroyed. You keep tripping over your own posts because your memory is so damaged you cannot even remember what you posted.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 8:54:08 PM
At 4/10/2015 1:02:32 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/10/2015 10:53:25 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Even you don't care what Brad is saying and wish Brad would be destroyed. You keep tripping over your own posts because your memory is so damaged you cannot even remember what you posted.

You wrote:"The flesh called bornofgod in this forum is the liar that God has to keep under control by humbling him. bornofgod is Brad Holkesvig in the flesh that God is using to reveal Himself and His knowledge. Brad Holkesvig is the flesh that is going to be killed according to God's plan. Brad Holkesvig is nothing but an illusion and a liar. I could care less about Brad Holkesvig and his life here in this world which will be destroyed by Me, very soon. " : :

As long as you copy and paste the exact words I've written in this forum, I'm okay with that. It's when you twist the words I have written or spoken that makes you an antichrist.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 7:20:02 PM
At 4/10/2015 8:22:51 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I feel sorry for you.
Your fantasy is very real to you. To others it's nothing but a real fantasy. : :

I never thought about the future until the future was revealed to Me by our Creator. The future is as real as the past and present but it's all an illusion that's not real at all. It's all contained in a virtual program called Eternal Life that is being played out for eternity.

You obviously never think about much at all Brad. You tend to speak a lot without thinking first and you make a total fool of yourself by typing "Me" with a capital letter "M" when you are trying to speak as God and then forget to type "me" with a small "m"when speaking about Brads flesh. Does God reveal the future to God or does God already know the future and reveals it to Brad as being nothing but an illusion just like Brads present and past is also nothing but an illusion? Brads whole LIFE is nothing but an illusion. Brad lives in a virtual reality instead of in REALITY.
Brad lives in a FAKE version of reality instead of in the REAL GENUINE REALITY.

I know the past present and future are all one in the big picture of eternity where time does not exist. I understand time is an illusion and I understand how the illusion works. That is why I can live in the past present and future all at the same time. I live in that eternity. It is in me and I am in it. You obviously do not know how to do that since you are always talking about the next age after your flesh dies and your new illusions which are yet to come.

My flesh is already dead. I die daily yet I also live at the same time. When you understand that, you will stop believing someone is going to physically kill you one day. You obviously have a LOT to learn about your flesh leading you astray with all your delusions and illusions Brad.

I hope you wake up to REALITY one day and understand that to have a "virtual" or fake anything you need to have something REAL to imitate. I live in REALITY... You Brad, live in a FAKE reality or a virtual reality or a false version of the REAL thing. You have no clue what you are missing.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 7:58:29 PM

Everyone who reads your post think you are a liar and a lunatic.

Take a good look at your own words and how you contradict yourself Brad.
First you wrote that only antichrists think you are a liar and lunatic.
Then you say bornofgod is the liar.
If you are speaking as Brads flesh and calling yourself, bornofgod a liar, you Brad must also be an antichrist if ONLY antichrists think you are a liar.
If you are speaking as God and saying Brad is a liar and ONLY antichrists think Brad is a liar, then God is also an antichrist.

No invisible entity is humbling you Brad. You are simply making a total fool of yourself and you seem to be proud to do it. You ought to be ashamed of yourself pretending to be someone and something you are not. Why don't you just admit what a fool you are? Why don't you just admit to yourself that you follow nothing but your own delusions and there is no supernatural entity controlling you? Your own delusions of grandeur are controlling you. Your deluded flesh is controlling you. You are the only one who can kill that delusion by facing REALITY. Don't you think it's about the time the GREAT "Me" which is also YOU that YOU are referring to stops the charade and kills the delusions and illusions in Brad's mind instead of constantly talking about it and doing nothing about it?"
Any God who supposedly speaks Truth would never use a liar to speak through since liars can only speak lies.
Any God of Truth would speak through a truthful person.
Only a God who is a liar himself would use a liar as his voice.

You, the liar are your own God and follow your own lies.
Humble yourself and face the TRUTH of your own foolishness.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 8:56:16 PM
At 4/12/2015 7:20:02 PM, Skyangel wrote:

I feel sorry for you.

You obviously never think about much at all Brad. You tend to speak a lot without thinking first and you make a total fool of yourself by typing "Me" with a capital letter "M" when you are trying to speak as God and then forget to type "me" with a small "m"when speaking about Brads flesh. Does God reveal the future to God or does God already know the future and reveals it to Brad as being nothing but an illusion just like Brads present and past is also nothing but an illusion? Brads whole LIFE is nothing but an illusion. Brad lives in a virtual reality instead of in REALITY.

I know the past present and future are all one in the big picture of eternity where time does not exist. I understand time is an illusion and I understand how the illusion works. That is why I can live in the past present and future all at the same time. I live in that eternity. It is in me and I am in it. You obviously do not know how to do that since you are always talking about the next age after your flesh dies and your new illusions which are yet to come.

My flesh is already dead. I die daily yet I also live at the same time. When you understand that, you will stop believing someone is going to physically kill you one day. You obviously have a LOT to learn about your flesh leading you astray with all your delusions and illusions Brad.

I hope you wake up to REALITY one day and understand that to have a "virtual" or fake anything you need to have something REAL to imitate. I live in REALITY... You Brad, live in a FAKE reality or a virtual reality or a false version of the REAL thing. You have no clue what you are missing. : :

Antichrists and the ignorant people of this world believe what they observe is real. No visible object is truly alive. It's only an illusion we observe as an object is moving.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 7:16:20 PM
At 4/12/2015 8:56:16 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/12/2015 7:20:02 PM, Skyangel wrote:

I feel sorry for you.

I hope you wake up to REALITY one day and understand that to have a "virtual" or fake anything you need to have something REAL to imitate. I live in REALITY... You Brad, live in a FAKE reality or a virtual reality or a false version of the REAL thing. You have no clue what you are missing. : :

Antichrists and the ignorant people of this world believe what they observe is real. No visible object is truly alive. It's only an illusion we observe as an object is moving.

Yet you believe that antichrists and ignorant people exist as you label people as being such. You also seem to believe you exist in some kind of reality since you also believe you will eventually be killed or will die one day.
How do you kill an illusion Brad? With the illusion of bullets or with real bullets?
Does the illusion get killed or does it just die naturally or fade away due to natural causes?
I feel sorry for you Brad since you obviously have no clue about the difference between reality and the virtual reality which has you fooled and bound.
Will you ever escape your own illusions and delusions or do you choose to remain stuck in them forever?