Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Prayer thread

Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 9:56:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm willing to pray for those who need it. I believe we are called to carry one another's burdens and are indebted to serve out of love. For that reason, God blesses those who help others.

Write down any needs and i'll publicly pray for them.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 10:00:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2015 9:56:43 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I'm willing to pray for those who need it. I believe we are called to carry one another's burdens and are indebted to serve out of love. For that reason, God blesses those who help others.

Write down any needs and i'll publicly pray for them.

Pray for God to show Himself to every single person on the planet, now and forever more.

Think He'll go for it or will that just be yet another unanswered prayer?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 10:08:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2015 10:01:33 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I won't answer troll posts so don't waste your time.

Ah, so you really don't want God to show Himself to everyone. That will certainly keep all the religions fighting with one another. Well done.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 10:16:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2015 9:56:43 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I'm willing to pray for those who need it. I believe we are called to carry one another's burdens and are indebted to serve out of love. For that reason, God blesses those who help others.

Write down any needs and i'll publicly pray for them. : :

Matthew 6
1: "Beware of practicing your piety before men in order to be seen by them; for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven.
2: "Thus, when you give alms, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by men. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward.
3: But when you give alms, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,
4: so that your alms may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
5: "And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by men. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward.
6: But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father
illegalcombatant2.0
Posts: 27
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 12:32:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2015 9:56:43 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I'm willing to pray for those who need it. I believe we are called to carry one another's burdens and are indebted to serve out of love. For that reason, God blesses those who help others.

Write down any needs and i'll publicly pray for them.

Willing to pray for those who need it okey well................

1) Every blind person
2) Every deaf
3) Every person with a cut spinal cord
4) Every baby with cancer
5) Every person who barley makes it through the week, including lack of food, water, shelter & quality of life

Fun fact, it has not being shown that prayer to a God is anymore effective than praying to a light bulb.

It's okey but, you can always count on a combination of wishful thinking and confirmation bias to show that God any God does indeed answer prayer (some times).
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 12:42:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2015 10:08:16 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/8/2015 10:01:33 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I won't answer troll posts so don't waste your time.

Ah, so you really don't want God to show Himself to everyone. That will certainly keep all the religions fighting with one another. Well done.

You've got quite a reputation, sadly, for all the wrong reasons.
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 12:55:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2015 9:56:43 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I'm willing to pray for those who need it. I believe we are called to carry one another's burdens and are indebted to serve out of love. For that reason, God blesses those who help others.

Write down any needs and i'll publicly pray for them.

1. Pray for the starving children across the world. A request for food, water, and shelter is a good start.

Concept art: http://rarehistoricalphotos.com...

2. That I live to be an adult.

Digestible material: http://www.nytimes.com...
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 12:56:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2015 12:55:02 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 4/8/2015 9:56:43 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I'm willing to pray for those who need it. I believe we are called to carry one another's burdens and are indebted to serve out of love. For that reason, God blesses those who help others.

Write down any needs and i'll publicly pray for them.

1. Pray for the starving children across the world. A request for food, water, and shelter is a good start.

Concept art: http://rarehistoricalphotos.com...

2. That I live to be an adult.


Digestible material: http://www.nytimes.com...

You being serious?
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 1:00:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2015 12:42:56 PM, johnlubba wrote:
At 4/8/2015 10:08:16 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/8/2015 10:01:33 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I won't answer troll posts so don't waste your time.

Ah, so you really don't want God to show Himself to everyone. That will certainly keep all the religions fighting with one another. Well done.


You've got quite a reputation, sadly, for all the wrong reasons.

More dishonesty on your part, John. Keep it coming.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 1:04:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2015 12:56:47 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 4/8/2015 12:55:02 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 4/8/2015 9:56:43 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I'm willing to pray for those who need it. I believe we are called to carry one another's burdens and are indebted to serve out of love. For that reason, God blesses those who help others.

Write down any needs and i'll publicly pray for them.

1. Pray for the starving children across the world. A request for food, water, and shelter is a good start.

Concept art: http://rarehistoricalphotos.com...

2. That I live to be an adult.


Digestible material: http://www.nytimes.com...

You being serious?

I am very serious. Instead of listing petty things that I really do not need, I listed some topics that are serious, such as people starving across the world.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 1:22:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2015 1:04:39 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 4/8/2015 12:56:47 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 4/8/2015 12:55:02 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 4/8/2015 9:56:43 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I'm willing to pray for those who need it. I believe we are called to carry one another's burdens and are indebted to serve out of love. For that reason, God blesses those who help others.

Write down any needs and i'll publicly pray for them.

1. Pray for the starving children across the world. A request for food, water, and shelter is a good start.

Concept art: http://rarehistoricalphotos.com...

2. That I live to be an adult.


Digestible material: http://www.nytimes.com...

You being serious?

I am very serious. Instead of listing petty things that I really do not need, I listed some topics that are serious, such as people starving across the world.

Lord i pray that you would comfort those who are suffering across the world. I pray that you would strengthen their faith in you. Let your glorious light shine bright in the darkness of evil and illuminate their path. Let the Messiah one day bring eternal rest for those carrying many burdens and end the suffering caused by sin. May you preserve the faithful by your Word and help us triumph over evil. Let our faith ever grow stronger in your son Jesus. May all the forces of evil know that their power is futile and Jesus will crush it to nothing when we know God fully Amen!
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 1:26:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2015 1:04:39 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 4/8/2015 12:56:47 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 4/8/2015 12:55:02 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 4/8/2015 9:56:43 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I'm willing to pray for those who need it. I believe we are called to carry one another's burdens and are indebted to serve out of love. For that reason, God blesses those who help others.

Write down any needs and i'll publicly pray for them.

1. Pray for the starving children across the world. A request for food, water, and shelter is a good start.

Concept art: http://rarehistoricalphotos.com...

2. That I live to be an adult.


Digestible material: http://www.nytimes.com...

You being serious?

I am very serious. Instead of listing petty things that I really do not need, I listed some topics that are serious, such as people starving across the world.

Those are the petty things theists don't bother praying, instead they will pray to find your lost car keys or pray your dead goldfish's soul gets into heaven.

Poverty, disease, wars, famine... not important enough.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 2:00:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2015 1:26:17 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/8/2015 1:04:39 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 4/8/2015 12:56:47 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 4/8/2015 12:55:02 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 4/8/2015 9:56:43 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I'm willing to pray for those who need it. I believe we are called to carry one another's burdens and are indebted to serve out of love. For that reason, God blesses those who help others.

Write down any needs and i'll publicly pray for them.

1. Pray for the starving children across the world. A request for food, water, and shelter is a good start.

Concept art: http://rarehistoricalphotos.com...

2. That I live to be an adult.


Digestible material: http://www.nytimes.com...

You being serious?

I am very serious. Instead of listing petty things that I really do not need, I listed some topics that are serious, such as people starving across the world.

Those are the petty things theists don't bother praying, instead they will pray to find your lost car keys or pray your dead goldfish's soul gets into heaven.

Poverty, disease, wars, famine... not important enough.

You are seriously twisted if you believe that theists don't pray for those things. and you call me dishonest.

You got to be kidding.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 2:05:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2015 2:00:59 PM, johnlubba wrote:
At 4/8/2015 1:26:17 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/8/2015 1:04:39 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 4/8/2015 12:56:47 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 4/8/2015 12:55:02 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 4/8/2015 9:56:43 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I'm willing to pray for those who need it. I believe we are called to carry one another's burdens and are indebted to serve out of love. For that reason, God blesses those who help others.

Write down any needs and i'll publicly pray for them.

1. Pray for the starving children across the world. A request for food, water, and shelter is a good start.

Concept art: http://rarehistoricalphotos.com...

2. That I live to be an adult.


Digestible material: http://www.nytimes.com...

You being serious?

I am very serious. Instead of listing petty things that I really do not need, I listed some topics that are serious, such as people starving across the world.

Those are the petty things theists don't bother praying, instead they will pray to find your lost car keys or pray your dead goldfish's soul gets into heaven.

Poverty, disease, wars, famine... not important enough.

You are seriously twisted if you believe that theists don't pray for those things. and you call me dishonest.

Obviously, they don't if these things continue to plague mankind. Seems like your God is sleeping, or ignoring or just plain laughing. And, considering how petty and psychotic He shows Himself, I would think the latter two.

You got to be kidding.

You got to kidding if you say praying has any effect on anything.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
seeu46
Posts: 578
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 2:17:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2015 10:00:46 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/8/2015 9:56:43 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I'm willing to pray for those who need it. I believe we are called to carry one another's burdens and are indebted to serve out of love. For that reason, God blesses those who help others.

Write down any needs and i'll publicly pray for them.

Pray for God to show Himself to every single person on the planet, now and forever more.

Think He'll go for it or will that just be yet another unanswered prayer?

That depends if it is in HIS plan. As I believe that one isn't for the 'NOW' but for the later.

Romans 14:11
for it is written, "As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God."

But I will make a prayer for you........ Lord Jesus if you could show yourself to DanneJeRusse.-Amen
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 2:32:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2015 2:17:12 PM, seeu46 wrote:
At 4/8/2015 10:00:46 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/8/2015 9:56:43 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I'm willing to pray for those who need it. I believe we are called to carry one another's burdens and are indebted to serve out of love. For that reason, God blesses those who help others.

Write down any needs and i'll publicly pray for them.

Pray for God to show Himself to every single person on the planet, now and forever more.

Think He'll go for it or will that just be yet another unanswered prayer?

That depends if it is in HIS plan. As I believe that one isn't for the 'NOW' but for the later.

Romans 14:11
for it is written, "As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God."

But I will make a prayer for you........ Lord Jesus if you could show yourself to DanneJeRusse.-Amen

Thank you, any idea of His arrival? I probably shouldn't hold my breath, right?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
seeu46
Posts: 578
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 2:53:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2015 2:32:54 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/8/2015 2:17:12 PM, seeu46 wrote:
At 4/8/2015 10:00:46 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/8/2015 9:56:43 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I'm willing to pray for those who need it. I believe we are called to carry one another's burdens and are indebted to serve out of love. For that reason, God blesses those who help others.

Write down any needs and i'll publicly pray for them.

Pray for God to show Himself to every single person on the planet, now and forever more.

Think He'll go for it or will that just be yet another unanswered prayer?

That depends if it is in HIS plan. As I believe that one isn't for the 'NOW' but for the later.

Romans 14:11
for it is written, "As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God."

But I will make a prayer for you........ Lord Jesus if you could show yourself to DanneJeRusse.-Amen

Thank you, any idea of His arrival? I probably shouldn't hold my breath, right?

I wish I knew. But I do not know. For sure do not stop breathing.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 7:22:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2015 1:22:43 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 4/8/2015 1:04:39 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 4/8/2015 12:56:47 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 4/8/2015 12:55:02 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 4/8/2015 9:56:43 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I'm willing to pray for those who need it. I believe we are called to carry one another's burdens and are indebted to serve out of love. For that reason, God blesses those who help others.

Write down any needs and i'll publicly pray for them.

1. Pray for the starving children across the world. A request for food, water, and shelter is a good start.

Concept art: http://rarehistoricalphotos.com...

2. That I live to be an adult.


Digestible material: http://www.nytimes.com...

You being serious?

I am very serious. Instead of listing petty things that I really do not need, I listed some topics that are serious, such as people starving across the world.

Lord i pray that you would comfort those who are suffering across the world. I pray that you would strengthen their faith in you. Let your glorious light shine bright in the darkness of evil and illuminate their path. Let the Messiah one day bring eternal rest for those carrying many burdens and end the suffering caused by sin. May you preserve the faithful by your Word and help us triumph over evil. Let our faith ever grow stronger in your son Jesus. May all the forces of evil know that their power is futile and Jesus will crush it to nothing when we know God fully Amen! : :

Matthew 6
1: "Beware of practicing your piety before men in order to be seen by them; for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven.
2: "Thus, when you give alms, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by men. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward.
3: But when you give alms, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,
4: so that your alms may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
5: "And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by men. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward.
6: But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father
dee-em
Posts: 6,476
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 10:34:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2015 9:56:43 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I'm willing to pray for those who need it. I believe we are called to carry one another's burdens and are indebted to serve out of love. For that reason, God blesses those who help others.

Write down any needs and i'll publicly pray for them.

Here's a prayer you can make that is guaranteed to be granted:

Please God, do absolutely nothing as you have done for the last 13.7 billion years. Amen.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 10:46:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2015 10:34:54 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 4/8/2015 9:56:43 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I'm willing to pray for those who need it. I believe we are called to carry one another's burdens and are indebted to serve out of love. For that reason, God blesses those who help others.

Write down any needs and i'll publicly pray for them.

Here's a prayer you can make that is guaranteed to be granted:

Please God, do absolutely nothing as you have done for the last 13.7 billion years. Amen.

See? You prayed for something and got it. What do you say now? Can't deny the existence of krishna any more, can you?
dee-em
Posts: 6,476
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 11:19:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2015 10:46:48 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 4/8/2015 10:34:54 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 4/8/2015 9:56:43 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I'm willing to pray for those who need it. I believe we are called to carry one another's burdens and are indebted to serve out of love. For that reason, God blesses those who help others.

Write down any needs and i'll publicly pray for them.

Here's a prayer you can make that is guaranteed to be granted:

Please God, do absolutely nothing as you have done for the last 13.7 billion years. Amen.

See? You prayed for something and got it. What do you say now? Can't deny the existence of krishna any more, can you?

The problem is, if there is no Krishna, my prayer would have had exactly the same outcome. Hm. That's probably why it's called a faith.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 7:20:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2015 11:19:47 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 4/8/2015 10:46:48 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 4/8/2015 10:34:54 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 4/8/2015 9:56:43 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I'm willing to pray for those who need it. I believe we are called to carry one another's burdens and are indebted to serve out of love. For that reason, God blesses those who help others.

Write down any needs and i'll publicly pray for them.

Here's a prayer you can make that is guaranteed to be granted:

Please God, do absolutely nothing as you have done for the last 13.7 billion years. Amen.

See? You prayed for something and got it. What do you say now? Can't deny the existence of krishna any more, can you?

The problem is, if there is no Krishna, my prayer would have had exactly the same outcome. Hm. That's probably why it's called a faith.

You see, the problem is that you're using your brain too much. You have to feel Krishna in your spinal cord.
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 4:52:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2015 1:22:43 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 4/8/2015 1:04:39 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 4/8/2015 12:56:47 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 4/8/2015 12:55:02 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 4/8/2015 9:56:43 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I'm willing to pray for those who need it. I believe we are called to carry one another's burdens and are indebted to serve out of love. For that reason, God blesses those who help others.

Write down any needs and i'll publicly pray for them.

1. Pray for the starving children across the world. A request for food, water, and shelter is a good start.

Concept art: http://rarehistoricalphotos.com...

2. That I live to be an adult.


Digestible material: http://www.nytimes.com...

You being serious?

I am very serious. Instead of listing petty things that I really do not need, I listed some topics that are serious, such as people starving across the world.

Lord i pray that you would comfort those who are suffering across the world. I pray that you would strengthen their faith in you. Let your glorious light shine bright in the darkness of evil and illuminate their path. Let the Messiah one day bring eternal rest for those carrying many burdens and end the suffering caused by sin. May you preserve the faithful by your Word and help us triumph over evil. Let our faith ever grow stronger in your son Jesus. May all the forces of evil know that their power is futile and Jesus will crush it to nothing when we know God fully Amen!

Or he could just wipe out baby cancer............

Or ensure a minimal standard of living for everyone, food, water, shelter

Or restore lost limbs

Or maybe clarify it's position on the claim of sending earthquakes because of gays......

Or a gazillion other things that might actually be of use.

How about praying for those things ? good luck, tell me how it turns out.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12