Jesus will lead Jews to the promised land

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 10:21:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Deut. 30

v. 1 "When all these blessings and curses I have set before you come on you and you take them to heart wherever the Lord your God disperses you among the nations.."

The notion that Jewish people lost God's blessing into the promised land after disobedience and exile is wrong! Even though Israel had curses befall them and were exiled, God's grace was still given!

2 and when you and your children return to the Lord your God and obey him with all your heart and with all your soul according to everything I command you today, 3 then the Lord your God will restore your fortunes and have compassion on you and gather you again from all the nations where he scattered you. 4 Even if you have been banished to the most distant land under the heavens, from there the Lord your God will gather you and bring you back. 5 He will bring you to the land that belonged to your ancestors, and you will take possession of it. He will make you more prosperous and numerous than your ancestors. 6 The Lord your God will circumcise your hearts and the hearts of your descendants, so that you may love him with all your heart and with all your soul, and live."

God's compassion for his sinful people moves him to bring them back to him through Jesus (Yeshua). Today, there are various Hebrew tribes waiting to be discovered all over the world.

7 "The Lord your God will put all these curses on your enemies who hate and persecute you. 8 You will again obey the Lord and follow all his commands I am giving you today. 9 Then the Lord your God will make you most prosperous in all the work of your hands and in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your land. The Lord will again delight in you and make you prosperous, just as he delighted in your ancestors, 10 if you obey the Lord your God and keep his commands and decrees that are written in this Book of the Law and turn to the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul."

God fulfills his oath to Abraham to bless those who bless him and curse those who curse him. Those who have persecuted Jews (Hitler for example) have been utterly crushed. Israel shall once again be prosperous and be God's people forever.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 1:46:46 PM
Truth-seeker, why not seek the truth for once? You are peddling Jewish myths that were written by priests and scribes of Judah promoting Judah's tribal god and Judah's narcissistic lunacy that their god who they created themselves, this "YHWH" thing that is not God Most High but a composite of Yahweh. Moloch, Set, and God Most High. EL Elyon is the name of God Most High and not Yahweh or YHWH and why Christian fundies do not recognize this must be attributed to stupidity or gullibility and refusal to research any religious history they accept without question.

Read the Gospels and note which God Jesus cries out to with the Psalm desperation. "My EL, My EL, "Eloi, Eloi", not My Yahweh, but my EL. Pauline Christians, following Judaism worships the wrong god. They worship the tribal war god of Israel and not God Most High, an entirely different God and actually the Father of Yahweh. See Deuteronomy 32 in Hebrew to discover this fact as it wasn't covered up in that chapter or in Psalms 82 and 86 all of them carrying the former worship of EL as God Most High and Yahweh assigned to the Israelites as their tribal god. Assigned by EL Elyon. Look it up. And stop worshiping the wrong god. It does make a huge difference as Jesus' teaching do not reflect Yahweh but EL Elyon.

"War is against my wish; Plant the seeds of peace in the heart of the earth."--Canaanite saying attributed to EL Elyon, theirs and ancient Hebrews highest God.

Already God, the real God has destroyed the whole Judah ripoff Bible stories by exposing the Hebrew writers as typical nationistic myth-makers creating fantastic origins for themselves out of pagan religious notions, even gods, and doing it all without accreditation to any of their pagan sources. The Bible Unearthed tells the true history and makes the Bible forever only a work of Jewish propaganda, certainly not real history of us Jews.

I teach Celestial Torah Christianity and it completes the restoration of EL Elyon back to Most High position that was usurped by priests of Judah's Yahweh/YHWH Lucifer creation meant to steal EL's place as if the Elohim could be called the Yahwehim...
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 1:52:10 PM
These are the End Times of Pauline Christianity that attached itself back to Judaism and all the false teachings of the Jewish Bible instead of dumping it as Jesus did using only the best parts and rejecting the satanic verses, the ones that lead believers into hurting their neighbors and doing so for their priesthood ideas of God as a nationalistic weapon to use for making religious warfare.

Celestial Torah Christianity is pure of man-made deceits of using God and religion to create territorial empires.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 7:19:48 PM
God fulfills his oath to Abraham to bless those who bless him and curse those who curse him. Those who have persecuted Jews (Hitler for example) have been utterly crushed. Israel shall once again be prosperous and be God's people forever. RIGHT>ON!!!!!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 7:22:08 PM
Why does the world hate Israel. ?? > why does Satan Hate Israel > not hard to follow the dots!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 7:26:28 PM
The UN, Iran, US, Russia and the the rest of the world will huff and puff about Israel. sorry I have to put this forum in with them. And they will huff and Puff but the bible says the state of Israel will survive because they have a destiny in the end times! Enjoy
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 8:45:40 PM
At 4/8/2015 10:21:33 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
Deut. 30

v. 1 "When all these blessings and curses I have set before you come on you and you take them to heart wherever the Lord your God disperses you among the nations.."

The notion that Jewish people lost God's blessing into the promised land after disobedience and exile is wrong! Even though Israel had curses befall them and were exiled, God's grace was still given!

2 and when you and your children return to the Lord your God and obey him with all your heart and with all your soul according to everything I command you today, 3 then the Lord your God will restore your fortunes and have compassion on you and gather you again from all the nations where he scattered you. 4 Even if you have been banished to the most distant land under the heavens, from there the Lord your God will gather you and bring you back. 5 He will bring you to the land that belonged to your ancestors, and you will take possession of it. He will make you more prosperous and numerous than your ancestors. 6 The Lord your God will circumcise your hearts and the hearts of your descendants, so that you may love him with all your heart and with all your soul, and live."

God's compassion for his sinful people moves him to bring them back to him through Jesus (Yeshua). Today, there are various Hebrew tribes waiting to be discovered all over the world.

7 "The Lord your God will put all these curses on your enemies who hate and persecute you. 8 You will again obey the Lord and follow all his commands I am giving you today. 9 Then the Lord your God will make you most prosperous in all the work of your hands and in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your land. The Lord will again delight in you and make you prosperous, just as he delighted in your ancestors, 10 if you obey the Lord your God and keep his commands and decrees that are written in this Book of the Law and turn to the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul."

God fulfills his oath to Abraham to bless those who bless him and curse those who curse him. Those who have persecuted Jews (Hitler for example) have been utterly crushed. Israel shall once again be prosperous and be God's people forever. : :

Jesus and the rest of us saints are in this world to tell God's believers that ALL His people will be saved from their wicked flesh as it dies. We also learn how we were created and how we'll experience life in Paradise.

Psalm 22:
25: From thee comes my praise in the great congregation; my vows I will pay before those who fear him.
26: The afflicted shall eat and be satisfied; those who seek him shall praise the LORD! May your hearts live for ever!
27: All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the LORD; and all the families of the nations shall worship before him.
28: For dominion belongs to the LORD, and he rules over the nations.
29: Yea, to him shall all the proud of the earth bow down; before him shall bow all who go down to the dust, and he who cannot keep himself alive.
30: Posterity shall serve him; men shall tell of the Lord to the coming generation,

31: and proclaim his deliverance to a people yet unborn, that he has wrought it.

The men in verse 30 are God's saints who tell about God's people being delivered ( saved ) from this world and their flesh that dies in it.