Total Posts:59|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Where did Mary the mother of Jesus Die?

bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 8:38:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2015 7:43:34 PM, Rant wrote:
Your thoughts. : :

Where did the mother of St. Peter die?

Where did the mother of prophet Isaiah die?

Where did the mother of St. Paul die?

Where did the mother of prophet Daniel die?

Where is the mother of St. Brad living?
dee-em
Posts: 6,456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 10:26:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ask Saul/Paul. He should know.

If that fails, ask a Catholic. They will tell you that she didn't die but ascended to heaven.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 10:45:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
One of the telltale signs that the Gospels are fictions is the historical fact of What happened to Jesus' family after he died? In almost every case of a famous historical personage dying, there's always this big and usually bloody battle of off-spring to claim any titles of authority (and hence financial security without working like everyone else) and yet there's not a peep from Jesus' kin after he goes to heaven. They are as gone away as he was. Because they weren't any more real than the Gospel stories written to promote a new Jewish Messiah and a Jewish/Egyptian Mystery Religion that thinks and speaks in Greek. Oh there was a real "Jesus" but my bet's on Yeishu ben Pantera who's biography so matches Jesus of the Gospels. Yeishu's the one who left us the Sayings Gospel that's disappeared and can only be inferred from the Synoptic Gospels, the "Q" portions all the Gospels have in them to varying degrees, Luke's the most packed one.

Yeishu was killed by Jewish authorities for blasphemy. He was stoned to death and his five disciples (two in the Gospels) and his body hung on a tree like Paul reports in Gal 3:13. Yeishu was supposedly buried in a cabbage patch (dishonorable) in Lydda, a town that exists today. Let's go dig Yeishu up, shall we?
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 10:56:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Nobody ever complements me here as this is a forum like most are where competition for religious authority continually goes on, mostly males competing with males but a few tough broads holding the fort for women. And very competitive too as most women are who engage in traditionally male venues. Ok, I will pat myself on the back and say the obvious truth: I KNOW more about the roots of Christianity and the roots of all Abrahamic religions than any other posters here. All my posts are packed with new to you information that traditional religious knowledge doesn't know about as they direct you to the surface readings of ancient texts, the ones everyone knows as that's where they want to be known as authorities. But the traditional surfaces interpretations can only go so far and now that the whole Bible story business is debunked through historical discovery of the writers of the Bible stories, gaining Bible authority is virtually meaningless when the stories are fables and never where true. On the surface. But underneath the surface is to found the Celestial Torah and that's worth finding! It is the Pearl that won't give way when the Bible is finally outed by most everyone as myths of origin of Hebrews. The Celestial Torah, written in God's heavenly Sign Language.
dee-em
Posts: 6,456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 11:10:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2015 10:56:44 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Nobody ever complements me here as this is a forum like most are where competition for religious authority continually goes on, mostly males competing with males but a few tough broads holding the fort for women. And very competitive too as most women are who engage in traditionally male venues. Ok, I will pat myself on the back and say the obvious truth: I KNOW more about the roots of Christianity and the roots of all Abrahamic religions than any other posters here. All my posts are packed with new to you information that traditional religious knowledge doesn't know about as they direct you to the surface readings of ancient texts, the ones everyone knows as that's where they want to be known as authorities. But the traditional surfaces interpretations can only go so far and now that the whole Bible story business is debunked through historical discovery of the writers of the Bible stories, gaining Bible authority is virtually meaningless when the stories are fables and never where true. On the surface. But underneath the surface is to found the Celestial Torah and that's worth finding! It is the Pearl that won't give way when the Bible is finally outed by most everyone as myths of origin of Hebrews. The Celestial Torah, written in God's heavenly Sign Language.

Well, the fact you are a woman is news to me, although largely irrelevant.

I read most of your posts and some are interesting. (Some are a little bit off the wall too). Is that complementary enough?
annanicole
Posts: 19,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 11:30:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2015 11:10:38 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 4/8/2015 10:56:44 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Nobody ever complements me here as this is a forum like most are where competition for religious authority continually goes on, mostly males competing with males but a few tough broads holding the fort for women. And very competitive too as most women are who engage in traditionally male venues. Ok, I will pat myself on the back and say the obvious truth: I KNOW more about the roots of Christianity and the roots of all Abrahamic religions than any other posters here. All my posts are packed with new to you information that traditional religious knowledge doesn't know about as they direct you to the surface readings of ancient texts, the ones everyone knows as that's where they want to be known as authorities. But the traditional surfaces interpretations can only go so far and now that the whole Bible story business is debunked through historical discovery of the writers of the Bible stories, gaining Bible authority is virtually meaningless when the stories are fables and never where true. On the surface. But underneath the surface is to found the Celestial Torah and that's worth finding! It is the Pearl that won't give way when the Bible is finally outed by most everyone as myths of origin of Hebrews. The Celestial Torah, written in God's heavenly Sign Language.

Well, the fact you are a woman is news to me, although largely irrelevant.

He's not a woman
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 2:28:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2015 10:56:44 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Nobody ever complements me here as this is a forum like most are where competition for religious authority continually goes on, mostly males competing with males but a few tough broads holding the fort for women. : :

What kind of compliments are you expecting?

And very competitive too as most women are who engage in traditionally male venues. Ok, I will pat myself on the back and say the obvious truth: I KNOW more about the roots of Christianity and the roots of all Abrahamic religions than any other posters here. All my posts are packed with new to you information that traditional religious knowledge doesn't know about as they direct you to the surface readings of ancient texts, the ones everyone knows as that's where they want to be known as authorities. But the traditional surfaces interpretations can only go so far and now that the whole Bible story business is debunked through historical discovery of the writers of the Bible stories, gaining Bible authority is virtually meaningless when the stories are fables and never where true. On the surface. But underneath the surface is to found the Celestial Torah and that's worth finding! It is the Pearl that won't give way when the Bible is finally outed by most everyone as myths of origin of Hebrews. The Celestial Torah, written in God's heavenly Sign Language.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 6:01:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At our previous property we owned a field where visions of Mary were seen, and cures for illness claimed! Even though I saw, for a split second, an image which looked like the picture book version of the woman, and had my frozen shoulder cured, I am still a total sceptic. I always look for the logical explanation where the so called 'supernatural' is concerned. I think I saw what I wanted to see, and my body's own healing powers kicked in, responding to the vibes emanating from our field!
dee-em
Posts: 6,456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 7:50:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2015 11:30:42 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/8/2015 11:10:38 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 4/8/2015 10:56:44 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Nobody ever complements me here as this is a forum like most are where competition for religious authority continually goes on, mostly males competing with males but a few tough broads holding the fort for women. And very competitive too as most women are who engage in traditionally male venues. Ok, I will pat myself on the back and say the obvious truth: I KNOW more about the roots of Christianity and the roots of all Abrahamic religions than any other posters here. All my posts are packed with new to you information that traditional religious knowledge doesn't know about as they direct you to the surface readings of ancient texts, the ones everyone knows as that's where they want to be known as authorities. But the traditional surfaces interpretations can only go so far and now that the whole Bible story business is debunked through historical discovery of the writers of the Bible stories, gaining Bible authority is virtually meaningless when the stories are fables and never where true. On the surface. But underneath the surface is to found the Celestial Torah and that's worth finding! It is the Pearl that won't give way when the Bible is finally outed by most everyone as myths of origin of Hebrews. The Celestial Torah, written in God's heavenly Sign Language.

Well, the fact you are a woman is news to me, although largely irrelevant.

He's not a woman

Okay, but that makes it a rather strange aside at the beginning.

How does it feel to be called a tough broad? Very retro!
annanicole
Posts: 19,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 11:27:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/9/2015 7:50:44 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 4/8/2015 11:30:42 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/8/2015 11:10:38 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 4/8/2015 10:56:44 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Nobody ever complements me here as this is a forum like most are where competition for religious authority continually goes on, mostly males competing with males but a few tough broads holding the fort for women. And very competitive too as most women are who engage in traditionally male venues. Ok, I will pat myself on the back and say the obvious truth: I KNOW more about the roots of Christianity and the roots of all Abrahamic religions than any other posters here. All my posts are packed with new to you information that traditional religious knowledge doesn't know about as they direct you to the surface readings of ancient texts, the ones everyone knows as that's where they want to be known as authorities. But the traditional surfaces interpretations can only go so far and now that the whole Bible story business is debunked through historical discovery of the writers of the Bible stories, gaining Bible authority is virtually meaningless when the stories are fables and never where true. On the surface. But underneath the surface is to found the Celestial Torah and that's worth finding! It is the Pearl that won't give way when the Bible is finally outed by most everyone as myths of origin of Hebrews. The Celestial Torah, written in God's heavenly Sign Language.

Well, the fact you are a woman is news to me, although largely irrelevant.

He's not a woman

Okay, but that makes it a rather strange aside at the beginning.

How does it feel to be called a tough broad? Very retro!

LMAO. He may not be puttin me in that class. Then again, he might be.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 3:15:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/9/2015 6:01:50 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At our previous property we owned a field where visions of Mary were seen, and cures for illness claimed! Even though I saw, for a split second, an image which looked like the picture book version of the woman, and had my frozen shoulder cured, I am still a total sceptic. I always look for the logical explanation where the so called 'supernatural' is concerned. I think I saw what I wanted to see, and my body's own healing powers kicked in, responding to the vibes emanating from our field! : :

God's computing language called vibrations is how ALL healings occur.
Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 7:42:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I see every one on this thread does not read the bible at All > just your own lusts . I have to say it again >your own satanic lusts going on and on and on!. do you people read the bible at all.
Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 7:52:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What did Jesus say to Mary on the cross ??> I see you don't Know !> but you can bitch about the thread!> Dumb as skunks! You people are a total joke! > you come on the forum and bitch about something that you have no understanding!
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 8:06:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
And you do? Please, rant, you're just a joke, a guy who likes to provoke arguments and then bitches and moans when the arguments crush your infantile fundamentalist beliefs. I challenge you to start READING about the roots of Jewish and Christian theology to discover as we who rightfully question all the Bible's stories, characters, ideas, because we're right and you fundies are gullible to words written in a book called "holy" by whom? The writers of the book. And that's like reading a book who's author claims the book is inspired by God because the author says so. Who are the authors of the Gospels? No one knows as the names are psuedonyms for unknown authors. Anyone who founds their whole religious beliefs on unknown writers is just asking for trouble down the line. And trouble has already come to destroy Bible religious authority. Armageddon already came and Christians have no idea it has as they ignore archeological findings that completely debunk the Bible as historical record keeping and expose it as religious political propaganda of the ancient priesthoods of Judah.

Grow up, rant, and start asking serious questions about that belief system you've adopted that never made any moral or historical sense, i.e. believing in fictions palmed off as facts when they never were.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 8:09:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/9/2015 8:06:05 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
And you do? Please, rant, you're just a joke, a guy who likes to provoke arguments and then bitches and moans when the arguments crush your infantile fundamentalist beliefs. I challenge you to start READING about the roots of Jewish and Christian theology to discover as we who rightfully question all the Bible's stories, characters, ideas, because we're right and you fundies are gullible to words written in a book called "holy" by whom? The writers of the book. And that's like reading a book who's author claims the book is inspired by God because the author says so. Who are the authors of the Gospels? No one knows as the names are psuedonyms for unknown authors. Anyone who founds their whole religious beliefs on unknown writers is just asking for trouble down the line. And trouble has already come to destroy Bible religious authority. Armageddon already came and Christians have no idea it has as they ignore archeological findings that completely debunk the Bible as historical record keeping and expose it as religious political propaganda of the ancient priesthoods of Judah.

Grow up, rant, and start asking serious questions about that belief system you've adopted that never made any moral or historical sense, i.e. believing in fictions palmed off as facts when they never were. : :

Anyone who reads books to find the Truth are totally deceived of Him. God told His people through His prophets to listen to His Voice and obey His commandments. Otherwise, they will remain confused until their flesh perishes.
Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 8:21:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Its very simple what Jesus {GOD} said on the cross where Mary went, but not for most on this forum.. or should I say ALL!
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 8:39:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/9/2015 8:09:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/9/2015 8:06:05 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
And you do? Please, rant, you're just a joke, a guy who likes to provoke arguments and then bitches and moans when the arguments crush your infantile fundamentalist beliefs. I challenge you to start READING about the roots of Jewish and Christian theology to discover as we who rightfully question all the Bible's stories, characters, ideas, because we're right and you fundies are gullible to words written in a book called "holy" by whom? The writers of the book. And that's like reading a book who's author claims the book is inspired by God because the author says so. Who are the authors of the Gospels? No one knows as the names are psuedonyms for unknown authors. Anyone who founds their whole religious beliefs on unknown writers is just asking for trouble down the line. And trouble has already come to destroy Bible religious authority. Armageddon already came and Christians have no idea it has as they ignore archeological findings that completely debunk the Bible as historical record keeping and expose it as religious political propaganda of the ancient priesthoods of Judah.

Grow up, rant, and start asking serious questions about that belief system you've adopted that never made any moral or historical sense, i.e. believing in fictions palmed off as facts when they never were. : :

Anyone who reads books to find the Truth are totally deceived of Him. God told His people through His prophets to listen to His Voice and obey His commandments. Otherwise, they will remain confused until their flesh perishes.

Ancient texts verify the Spirit's movement and without knowledge of the Spirit's movement through the Near Eastern religious texts you can't understand spiritual information coming directly into your mind. Like so many other Gentile preachers you don't research the roots of the religious texts you rely on yourself so you become just another true believer in wrong gods, wrong religious ideas that are with us only because Pauline Christianity won Constantin's approval. Without the Roman Empire it's highly doubtful you or I would know anything about the Pauline version of early Christian beliefs and texts. Your beliefs which you post every day as spam are based on Bible ideas yet you hypocritically disown them. You are a major hypocrite, Brad, as you in some posts deny Christ as Messiah and yet use him constantly as a fellow "saint". Jesus runs competition with you for claiming to be God in the flesh and that's why you don't like him. Because its all about ego for you as you have no humility about your particular religious visions and now show your true colors of an egotist as you get mad at everyone for not believing in you and your garbage prophesies of death.

As I told you before, if you have such nasty negative visions that spell death and destruction of even your loved ones, why don't you just keep quiet and hope you are wrong instead of acting like an egomaniac wanting everyone to worship death at your bidding. You never learned what Jesus taught and that's your problem. You learned Bradley instead Jesus.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 8:47:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/9/2015 8:39:16 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 4/9/2015 8:09:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/9/2015 8:06:05 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
And you do? Please, rant, you're just a joke, a guy who likes to provoke arguments and then bitches and moans when the arguments crush your infantile fundamentalist beliefs. I challenge you to start READING about the roots of Jewish and Christian theology to discover as we who rightfully question all the Bible's stories, characters, ideas, because we're right and you fundies are gullible to words written in a book called "holy" by whom? The writers of the book. And that's like reading a book who's author claims the book is inspired by God because the author says so. Who are the authors of the Gospels? No one knows as the names are psuedonyms for unknown authors. Anyone who founds their whole religious beliefs on unknown writers is just asking for trouble down the line. And trouble has already come to destroy Bible religious authority. Armageddon already came and Christians have no idea it has as they ignore archeological findings that completely debunk the Bible as historical record keeping and expose it as religious political propaganda of the ancient priesthoods of Judah.

Grow up, rant, and start asking serious questions about that belief system you've adopted that never made any moral or historical sense, i.e. believing in fictions palmed off as facts when they never were. : :

Anyone who reads books to find the Truth are totally deceived of Him. God told His people through His prophets to listen to His Voice and obey His commandments. Otherwise, they will remain confused until their flesh perishes.

Ancient texts verify the Spirit's movement and without knowledge of the Spirit's movement through the Near Eastern religious texts you can't understand spiritual information coming directly into your mind. Like so many other Gentile preachers you don't research the roots of the religious texts you rely on yourself so you become just another true believer in wrong gods, wrong religious ideas that are with us only because Pauline Christianity won Constantin's approval. Without the Roman Empire it's highly doubtful you or I would know anything about the Pauline version of early Christian beliefs and texts. Your beliefs which you post every day as spam are based on Bible ideas yet you hypocritically disown them. You are a major hypocrite, Brad, as you in some posts deny Christ as Messiah and yet use him constantly as a fellow "saint". Jesus runs competition with you for claiming to be God in the flesh and that's why you don't like him. Because its all about ego for you as you have no humility about your particular religious visions and now show your true colors of an egotist as you get mad at everyone for not believing in you and your garbage prophesies of death.

As I told you before, if you have such nasty negative visions that spell death and destruction of even your loved ones, why don't you just keep quiet and hope you are wrong instead of acting like an egomaniac wanting everyone to worship death at your bidding. You never learned what Jesus taught and that's your problem. You learned Bradley instead Jesus. : :

I was created as the Word of the Lord and understand everything that God has revealed to Me. The flesh named Brad Holkesvig is just a vehicle to write and speak for our Creator. He will be killed after our Creator is done with him.
Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 9:04:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Cell > your like a wilddog. you chew on born that has no meat but you will not chew on me?> What did jesus say to mary on the cross!
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 9:16:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/9/2015 9:04:59 PM, Rant wrote:
Cell > your like a wilddog. you chew on born that has no meat but you will not chew on me?> What did jesus say to mary on the cross!

No one knows what Yeishu ben Pantera said to his mother. It's not recorded in the Talmud.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 9:24:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yeishu wasn't killed on a cross. That's Church Fathers creating a sun god myth for Yeishu renamed in Greek for Gentile audiences, "Jesus". Yeishu was killed by Jewish law method, stoned to death and his body hung on a tree as Paul actually records in Gal. 3:13.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 9:54:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/9/2015 9:04:59 PM, Rant wrote:
Cell > your like a wilddog. you chew on born that has no meat but you will not chew on me?> What did jesus say to mary on the cross! : :

You've been trying hard in this forum to get members to listen to your CNN reports and false interpretations of the prophecies. That's why most members don't challenge you. They can watch the news as well as you can and use their own false interpretations of what they read in the Bible.
dee-em
Posts: 6,456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 11:45:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/9/2015 7:52:10 PM, Rant wrote:
What did Jesus say to Mary on the cross ??> I see you don't Know !> but you can bitch about the thread!> Dumb as skunks! You people are a total joke! > you come on the forum and bitch about something that you have no understanding!

You think you know things Rant, but all you are doing is relaying other anonymous people's words and you have no idea whether they were recording fact or creating a myth. All you have is rank hearsay and it is often full of contradictions.

There was no Jesus and there was no Mary. Almost the entire story of Jesus in the gospels was lifted straight out of the OT with a little bit of borrowing from Greek philosophy. Later other pagan customs and rituals were tacked on to the Jesus story to make it more acceptable to the Gentiles rather than just the Hellenistic diaspora Jews.

You have Paul who was contemporary with the alleged life of Jesus, yet he knows next to nothing about him other than a heavenly crucifixion. He has certainly never heard of Mary or anyone else in the family of Jesus. Ask yoursef how this could be?

It's only decades later that we get these anonymous accounts of the events surrounding this Jesus character. How could these authors possibly know what was or was not said at this imaginary crucifixion. They weren't there. It's all fiction.

Your question would be better rephrased as:

What words did the anonymous author of gospel X put into the mouth of Jesus when speaking to his mother character in the fictitious scene at the crucifixion?

That would be a more accurate representation of reality. And you know what? The answer doesn't matter. It's just a story. Every member of the supposed family of Jesus virtually disappears straight after his alleged death, never to be heard from again. It's almost as if they weren't real people to begin with, eh?