Response to Fatihah: Islam=selfishness

GDBH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 7:38:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
What Fatihah thinks he posted:

The more one considers it, the more it is evident why atheists and agnostics deny God and religion. Atheists/Agnostics will say, Why can't I be a homosexual. It makes ME Happy. Why can't I drink. I like it. Why can't I dress provacatively? It makes ME feel good.etc..

Notice it's all about theirself.

What he really posted:

The more one considers it, the more it is evident why Muslims deny atheism and science. They will say, why can't I be Muhammad's gay lover? It makes ME happy. Why can't I drink as long as it's in Muhammad's name? It makes me happy. Why can't I make my wife dress modestly. It makes me happy.

What he thinks he posted:

Ask a religious person these same questions, and the answers are not about their self. Instead, what is best for society is considered. Drinking is prohibited because of the harm done to others when one is drunk. Homosexuality is wrong because it destroys the role of family in society. Dressing provacaitively is wrong because it seduces people to view each other on sexuality rather than for their inner beauty and personality. Etc..

What he really posted:

Ask an atheist the same questions, and the answers are not about their self. Instead, what is best for society is considered. Drinking in Muhammad's name is prohibited because it's terrorism. Being Muhammad's gay lover is wrong because it destroys the role of mentors in society. Not making your wife dress modestly because she WANTS to be viewed sexually and is secretly a manizer.

What he thinks he posted:

Atheists and Agnostics are selfish and do not care for society. God does. This why they deny God and religion.

What he really posted:

Muslims are selfish and do not care for society. Darwin does. This is why they deny logic and reason.
The measure of a good politician these days seems to be his ability to bull$hit.