Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Jesus is NOT the Lord, Father, or Savior.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 8:33:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Many Christians believe Jesus is their Lord and Savior but there are many prophecies and words written by God's prophets and first saints to show you that it's a lie.

First of all, who was Jesus referring to in these biblical passages;

John 7
13: Yet for fear of the Jews no one spoke openly of him.
14: About the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple and taught.
15: The Jews marveled at it, saying, "How is it that this man has learning, when he has never studied?"
16: So Jesus answered them, "My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me

John 12
44: And Jesus cried out and said, "He who believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me.
45: And he who sees me sees him who sent me.
46: I have come as light into the world, that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness.
47: If any one hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.
48: He who rejects me and does not receive my sayings has a judge; the word that I have spoken will be his judge on the last day.
49: For I have not spoken on my own authority; the Father who sent me has himself given me commandment what to say and what to speak.
50: And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has bidden me."

John 14
23: Jesus answered him, "If a man loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
24: He who does not love me does not keep my words; and the word which you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.

2 Timothy 2
7: Think over what I say, for the Lord will grant you understanding in everything.

Matthew 6
8: Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.
9: Pray then like this: Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

2 Peter 1
21: because no prophecy ever came by the impulse of man, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.

So who is the Father, Lord, God, Savior and Creator that Jesus was referring to;

Deuteronomy 6
4: "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD;
5: and you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might.

Isaiah 40
28: Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary, his understanding is unsearchable.

Isaiah 41
13: For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."
14: Fear not, you worm Jacob, you men of Israel! I will help you, says the LORD; your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah 43
3: For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I give Egypt as your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in exchange for you.
14: Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "For your sake I will send to Babylon and break down all the bars, and the shouting of the Chalde'ans will be turned to lamentations.
15: I am the LORD, your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, your King."

Isaiah 44
6: Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: "I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.
24: Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, who formed you from the womb: "I am the LORD, who made all things, who stretched out the heavens alone, who spread out the earth -- Who was with me? --

No flesh named Jesus fits these prophecies above. Jesus always referred to His Father, the Lord, the Creator, King and Savior of ALL His people ( Israel ) as the ONE who gave him thoughts to speak.

If you believe Jesus is the Lord, Savior, Creator and King, then you've been deceived by your Christian pastors or your false interpretations as you read the Bible.

Hosea 13
4: I am the LORD your God from the land of Egypt; you know no God but me, and besides me there is no savior.

This last prophecy shows there are no other saviors besides our Lord God, our Father and Creator of everything.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 8:57:41 PM
Shows you what happens when Gentiles try to interpret our Jewish scriptures. And it shows what happens when true believers don't research the roots of their beliefs and go on traditions of spiritual errors.

I highly recommend Christians read Prof. Margaret Barker's books about the religious beliefs of ancient Hebrews Before the beginning of Judaism. There was a Huge difference between what ancients called "Lord" and what they worshiped as the Most High who was always above the Lords as a King is always above his vassels called "Lords". EL Elyon was the name of the Canaanite and Jewish highest God before priests of Judah did their Lucifer stunt of making their tribal god, Yahweh, into EL and reducing EL to a generic term for "God" when EL had a long history as Highest God in His own right. In fact, EL holds the world's record for worship as archeologists have found altars to EL built before the pyramids were.

Jews and Pauline Christians don't know the Canaanite and Egyptian roots of Judaism and Christianity so have taken the "Lord" misnomer as referring to God when it referred to either angels or lower gods, so in that sense, Yahweh was a Lord, like Baal "Lord" in the Canaanite/Hebrew language. A Lord can be a Savior working for his Father in heaven and was in the form of Jesus Christ.

Brad, you are most definitely anti-Christ in your teachings as there is nothing in your teachings that helps people. forgives people, nourishes people. You're all about death and destruction and that puts you into the anti-Christ category as you plainly are against Jesus Christ as the OP title tells us.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 9:23:24 PM
At 4/9/2015 8:57:41 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Shows you what happens when Gentiles try to interpret our Jewish scriptures. And it shows what happens when true believers don't research the roots of their beliefs and go on traditions of spiritual errors.

I highly recommend Christians read Prof. Margaret Barker's books about the religious beliefs of ancient Hebrews Before the beginning of Judaism. There was a Huge difference between what ancients called "Lord" and what they worshiped as the Most High who was always above the Lords as a King is always above his vassels called "Lords". EL Elyon was the name of the Canaanite and Jewish highest God before priests of Judah did their Lucifer stunt of making their tribal god, Yahweh, into EL and reducing EL to a generic term for "God" when EL had a long history as Highest God in His own right. In fact, EL holds the world's record for worship as archeologists have found altars to EL built before the pyramids were.

Jews and Pauline Christians don't know the Canaanite and Egyptian roots of Judaism and Christianity so have taken the "Lord" misnomer as referring to God when it referred to either angels or lower gods, so in that sense, Yahweh was a Lord, like Baal "Lord" in the Canaanite/Hebrew language. A Lord can be a Savior working for his Father in heaven and was in the form of Jesus Christ.

Brad, you are most definitely anti-Christ in your teachings as there is nothing in your teachings that helps people. forgives people, nourishes people. You're all about death and destruction and that puts you into the anti-Christ category as you plainly are against Jesus Christ as the OP title tells us. : :

I have known our Creator for over 35 years now. He's the creator of the Voice that I initially heard on December 7th, 1979. It took our Creator 28 1/2 years to get the flesh obedient enough for it to start writing and speaking ME, the created Word, or Voice of our Creator. Even though I was created as the Word, our Creator is the LORD over ME, His Voice. I can only write and speak the words our Creator has planned to give me to write and speak. I ( the Voice of the Lord ) have no freedom to speak whatever I want to speak because it's all planned out and created into a program called Eternal Life.

All the symbolic names and phrases God has had us saints and prophets write down have much deeper meanings to them that only HE understands. NONE of His people understand them unless He reveals the knowledge to understand them with.

You have read old ancient writings that were written in earthly languages that you can't possibly understand. The pride of translators that makes them believe they can take ancient languages and interpret them accurately is nothing but a lie. That's why they still don't know how the Egyptian pyramids were built or any of the ancient buildings they built with huge carved stones that's almost impossible for modern day contractors to build.

If you stopped complaining about what I post and start to listen to the Voice of the Lord that I've been testifying to for the past 7 years, you will learn things that no other person on this planet knows about. I haven't shared much in this forum because most members in here keep rejecting it anyway. Why would God teach bad students who don't listen to Him?
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 9:56:18 PM
Why on earth would I listen to another Gentile religious egomaniac? I'm not about to further yours or any Gentile johnny-come-lately phonies who don't know Jewish scriptures and don't understand that God produces many prophets during Age transits, you're just one of the many false Gentile prophets trying to exploit Jewish scriptures for egotistical reasons. You don't have any spiritual wisdom that I or anyone would want, Bradley. Do you honestly think we are going to swallow your reduction absurdium of everything being vibrations, a scientific fact applicable to atoms and energy movements, but plainly lacking in descriptive value for important human considerations. For that you need Words to communicate, unless of course you were me and real Jewish prophesy bearer who created with God's guidance the Sword of Peace, Christ's Sword, which unlike any of your prophesies, this one was honored by hundreds of Christians in the Holy Land. Who honors you and your doomsday predictions that right off the bat you got wrong about predicting your own demise. We've not forgotten that fact while you have in order to continue trying peddle yourself as a prophet of God. You're not, Brad. You're just another crazy person with visions of God and yours like so many such are quite violent, it seems that's the way the Devil implants false prophets and false prophesies, to misdirect believers away from God and Christ and to themselves instead. Anti-Christ, Brad. I'd get over that classification if I was you..
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 10:04:01 PM
At 4/9/2015 9:56:18 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Why on earth would I listen to another Gentile religious egomaniac? I'm not about to further yours or any Gentile johnny-come-lately phonies who don't know Jewish scriptures and don't understand that God produces many prophets during Age transits, you're just one of the many false Gentile prophets trying to exploit Jewish scriptures for egotistical reasons. You don't have any spiritual wisdom that I or anyone would want, Bradley. Do you honestly think we are going to swallow your reduction absurdium of everything being vibrations, a scientific fact applicable to atoms and energy movements, but plainly lacking in descriptive value for important human considerations. For that you need Words to communicate, unless of course you were me and real Jewish prophesy bearer who created with God's guidance the Sword of Peace, Christ's Sword, which unlike any of your prophesies, this one was honored by hundreds of Christians in the Holy Land. Who honors you and your doomsday predictions that right off the bat you got wrong about predicting your own demise. We've not forgotten that fact while you have in order to continue trying peddle yourself as a prophet of God. You're not, Brad. You're just another crazy person with visions of God and yours like so many such are quite violent, it seems that's the way the Devil implants false prophets and false prophesies, to misdirect believers away from God and Christ and to themselves instead. Anti-Christ, Brad. I'd get over that classification if I was you.. : :

Do you think I should report you to the moderator for taking this thread of topic?

The topic is; Jesus is NOT the Lord, Father, or Savior. Do you care to write about this or are you going to remain in here with all your complaints like you do in every other thread I post in?
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 9:15:58 AM
Brad, get over yourself. You don't own Debate threads which when you create one, it's open to Debate members to respond--with their own opinions, not yours. You're ideas are half-baked lunatic ones that if inspired by anyone it would the devil as only the devil wants to terrorize human beings, which you want to do also with your visions of everyone and everything being burned up with lava? You devolve more and more every day now as you insist on people taking you seriously. But they can't and won't as you miscalculated how many lunatics would want to follow a predictor of their demise by crispy critter means?

I'd stick to your day job which I gather is panhandling and dumpster diving street person work.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 11:03:49 AM
At 4/10/2015 9:15:58 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Brad, get over yourself. You don't own Debate threads which when you create one, it's open to Debate members to respond--with their own opinions, not yours. You're ideas are half-baked lunatic ones that if inspired by anyone it would the devil as only the devil wants to terrorize human beings, which you want to do also with your visions of everyone and everything being burned up with lava? You devolve more and more every day now as you insist on people taking you seriously. But they can't and won't as you miscalculated how many lunatics would want to follow a predictor of their demise by crispy critter means?

I'd stick to your day job which I gather is panhandling and dumpster diving street person work. : :

You have been listening to men who HATE me and not the Voice of the Lord that I've been sharing in this forum for the past two years.