the 3 ounce doughnut v.s. the 168 pound puppy

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 4:51:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago

Here is a TRUE story for those that find interest in interesting scientific studies.

Take a 168 pound over grown puppy that is nice and comfortable stretched out on a LazyBoy couch that you would like to move with the least energy use.

HOW do you get a 168 pound lazy over grown puppy to move with out trying to move them with force requiring a high energy requirement?

In comes the 3 ounce cake doughnut. A VERY tasty from the bakery doughnut. A all time favorite with 168 pound overgrown puppys.

Toss the tasty doughnut on the floor where you would like the BIG puppy to move and wait for the rapture to happen.

The tasty doughnut sits motionless watching the BIG puppy. What might the BIG puppy do?

( some of this is PURE 100% scientific theory with the thinking doughnut and the dog pretending that the doughnut can think or see it )

The Big Puppy lays there and looks at the tasty doughnut looking back. The BIG Puppy starts to lust after the tasty doughnut, BUT it is so comfortable just laying there stretching out and relaxing.

Is there some way that the Big Puppy might get the tasty doughnut to come to them?

Some magical means or mad science? WAIT, THINK, wait wait think, think,

So after awhile the doughnut wins out with it's God like powers and convinces the overgrown BIG puppy to RISE UP from the comfortable LazyBoy couch and follow the delicious smell of the God like doughnut until it is Armageddon for that tasty cake doughnut.

Now the interesting part of the science of the test is that in theory it was the invisible energy vibrations of the tasty cake doughnut that MADE the over grown BIG Puppy seek the doughnut God theory.

Personally I say that the lazy fat dog wanted to lay on the couch and ALSO eat the doughnut. Took the BIG Pup about 9 minutes to meet and eat the doughnut God.

Did the dog have free will choice or did the magic energy of the doughnut God scientific theory do the dogs thinking?

I say the dog choose with it's own free will choice to move from it's comfortable spot and go get the doughnut.

No scientific theories or invisible gods required for the Truth and Facts that are clearly SEEN when observed with proper non superstitious thought..

The dog wasn't superstitious
I wasn't superstitious
and I would bet on it being True and Fact that the tasty bakery cake doughnut was not superstitious.

The test study clearly shows the Truth and Facts of the matter of the problems that can happen when a superstitious filter is used to filter and alter the test results.

Do we want to blame the doughnut or do we want to blame the dog for the choice to get off the couch and go eat the doughnut?

All SILLY you say?

So are people saying that they don't make their own personal free will choices in Life.

That some invisible God or made up scientific theory does the main thinking and deciding.

When you have a world filled with people that are much like a delusional dog believing that the doughnut is what made the CHOICE to GET UP off of that thing, uhh ahh and get dat doughnut yumm yumm.

Seems that the Truth of the matter is that a tasty cake doughnut and a 168 pound over grown BIG Puppy are smarter and wiser then those of the popular many with their make believe and pretend realities.

And you with childish minds and thinking processes wonder why I can't help but tease you?

I find it funny in a sad sort of way.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 8:18:31 PM
Okey but are we getting doughnuts of not ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 8:32:42 PM
some are the tasty doughnut and some are the overgrown Pup and still others are the master of the LazyBoy couch.

That is the main part of the story and experiment.

The control over the LazyBoy couch.

It took a tasty doughnut in order to split the red sea.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 11:54:19 PM
To sum up:

Fat dog gets up to eat donut on floor. Therefore God.

This is what passes as logical argument amongst theists. Lol.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 9:31:54 PM
At 4/10/2015 4:51:16 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

Here is a TRUE story for those that find interest in interesting scientific studies.

Take a 168 pound over grown puppy that is nice and comfortable stretched out on a LazyBoy couch that you would like to move with the least energy use.

HOW do you get a 168 pound lazy over grown puppy to move with out trying to move them with force requiring a high energy requirement?

In comes the 3 ounce cake doughnut. A VERY tasty from the bakery doughnut. A all time favorite with 168 pound overgrown puppys.

Toss the tasty doughnut on the floor where you would like the BIG puppy to move and wait for the rapture to happen.

The tasty doughnut sits motionless watching the BIG puppy. What might the BIG puppy do?

( some of this is PURE 100% scientific theory with the thinking doughnut and the dog pretending that the doughnut can think or see it )

The Big Puppy lays there and looks at the tasty doughnut looking back. The BIG Puppy starts to lust after the tasty doughnut, BUT it is so comfortable just laying there stretching out and relaxing.

Is there some way that the Big Puppy might get the tasty doughnut to come to them?

Some magical means or mad science? WAIT, THINK, wait wait think, think,

So after awhile the doughnut wins out with it's God like powers and convinces the overgrown BIG puppy to RISE UP from the comfortable LazyBoy couch and follow the delicious smell of the God like doughnut until it is Armageddon for that tasty cake doughnut.

Now the interesting part of the science of the test is that in theory it was the invisible energy vibrations of the tasty cake doughnut that MADE the over grown BIG Puppy seek the doughnut God theory.

Personally I say that the lazy fat dog wanted to lay on the couch and ALSO eat the doughnut. Took the BIG Pup about 9 minutes to meet and eat the doughnut God.

Did the dog have free will choice or did the magic energy of the doughnut God scientific theory do the dogs thinking?

I say the dog choose with it's own free will choice to move from it's comfortable spot and go get the doughnut.

Call it free will or call it following a hunger instinct.
Would the dog get off the comfy couch if it was more sleepy than hungry?

No scientific theories or invisible gods required for the Truth and Facts that are clearly SEEN when observed with proper non superstitious thought..

The dog wasn't superstitious
I wasn't superstitious
and I would bet on it being True and Fact that the tasty bakery cake doughnut was not superstitious.

The test study clearly shows the Truth and Facts of the matter of the problems that can happen when a superstitious filter is used to filter and alter the test results.

Do we want to blame the doughnut or do we want to blame the dog for the choice to get off the couch and go eat the doughnut?

How about blaming instinct?

All SILLY you say?

So are people saying that they don't make their own personal free will choices in Life.

Those who cannot control their own instincts obviously have no control over their choices either. They simply do what their body and mind tells them to do and then try to place the blame and responsibility for their actions on something or someone outside themselves when their actions don't result in what they wanted.
In my opinion, claiming no free will is simply an act of immaturity.

That some invisible God or made up scientific theory does the main thinking and deciding.

When you have a world filled with people that are much like a delusional dog believing that the doughnut is what made the CHOICE to GET UP off of that thing, uhh ahh and get dat doughnut yumm yumm.

Seems that the Truth of the matter is that a tasty cake doughnut and a 168 pound over grown BIG Puppy are smarter and wiser then those of the popular many with their make believe and pretend realities.

And you with childish minds and thinking processes wonder why I can't help but tease you?

I find it funny in a sad sort of way.

Well if a doughnut forced you to eat it, would you not worship it and its great powers too? If not, you would starve to death. ;-)
When you eat the doughnut, it then becomes invisible and you would be the voice of the doughnut within you.
It could tell you that you were just an illusion and you only ate the illusion of a doughnut anyway.
Then it could make you a saint who has the knowledge of being an illusion to teach all the rest of the illusions of fat puppies that they are all just illusions too but the doughnut you ate was real even though there is no evidence of its reality and everyone elses doughnuts are just illusions and don't exist in reality at all.
They are virtual doughnuts eaten by virtual puppies which are all anti-doughnuts. ;-)

All hail the great and mighty Doughnut God.
400spartans
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 9:38:02 PM
Comparing God to a donut. What fun.

So, if you did that, there are things to consider.

Is the donut's son the same as itself?
Did this donut create everything?
Is this donut all-knowing?

I don't think this analogy works.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 9:39:40 PM
At 4/10/2015 11:54:19 PM, dee-em wrote:
To sum up:

Fat dog gets up to eat donut on floor. Therefore God.

This is what passes as logical argument amongst theists. Lol.

The way I see it...
People are motivated by their own tastes, greed and lust.
People who lust for fantasy and fiction, partake of that all their lives.
People who lust for REALITY and TRUTH partake of that all their lives.
They make their own choices in spite of denying they have any choices.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 9:58:38 PM
At 4/15/2015 9:38:02 PM, 400spartans wrote:
Comparing God to a donut. What fun.

So, if you did that, there are things to consider.

Is the donut's son the same as itself?

Since when do doughnuts have sons?

Did this donut create everything?

No. The baker created the doughnut and all other tasty pastries.

Is this donut all-knowing?
Doughnuts know nothing. They don't even know they are doughnuts.

I don't think this analogy works.

Because you got the analogy wrong in your mind.
No one compared a doughnut to God or vice versa.

The doughnut has no power over any puppy. It exerts zero energy to make the puppy move or act or react.
The puppy's own energy is the thing that gives it power to move.

The doughnut is not being compared to God.
The ENERGY is being compared to God.
The POWER of the doughnut is imaginary.
Does the ENERGY or POWER come from the doughnut or from the puppy?
Does the puppy get its ENERGY from the doughnut or from some other tasty treats which are full of it?
Does the doughnut have power over the puppy or does the puppy have power over the doughnut?
Do people have power over what they think, believe, desire, etc or do their own beliefs, lusts, desires, etc, overpower them?