Islam Will Be Destroyed.

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 7:27:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Psalm 83 War
The first prophetic war which will become a factor is Islam's downfall is the Psalm 83 War, when Israel finally has to subdue the nations that surround them. We are talking about the immediate border nations such as Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Gaza, Egypt and Saudi Arabia. All those nations present a direct threat to Israel, because Islam believes that any nation conquered for Allah must stay with Allah, and since they lost Israel to the Jews, it's a Muslim's sworn duty to get Israel back as a nation under Islam again. So, not matter what kind of peace plan or anything that we have today, true peace will never happen because according to the Koran Muslims believe that they must take Israel back. Israel is going to have to deal with those nations, and that seems to be a fulfillment of Psalm 83.

Gog-Magog Battle
The second prophetic war which will break Islam's hold comes from the Gog-Magog Battle of Ezekiel 38-39. This battle involves an outer ring from Israel of Islamic nations like Turkey, Iran, the 'Stan countries, and Libya. All will have come together against Israel with Russia, led by their leader designated Gog, but to no avail. God supernaturally destroys their armies with fire and infighting and storms. So, it seems a definite when you read the Bible that prophetically Islam as a belief system is crushed during that time period before the Tribulation.

Conventional War of the Antichrist
The third prophetic war involves the many remaining Muslims living in Indonesia, in India, and other places in Asia. What about them? Well, we read about the Conventional War of the Antichrist in the beginning of the Tribulation when a quarter of the world's population is killed. The Antichrist in order to have the world worship him, he must stamp out all competing ideologies, especially all the ones that believe in a monotheistic system. We know that he continually persecutes the Jews and Christians during the Tribulation, and Israel is constantly under attack. Islam would be another competing religion that just can't be allowed to exist along with the Antichrist as he rises out of the European Union, the revived Roman Empire.

So, in summary, I believe those three wars will stomp out Islam before or just at the beginning of the Tribulation. The world will be a very different place when the Antichrist takes over.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 8:06:24 PM
At 4/10/2015 7:27:55 PM, Rant wrote:

The Antichrist in order to have the world worship him, he must stamp out all competing ideologies, especially all the ones that believe in a monotheistic system.

If there is some entity that wants to be accepted as "God" the one true and only God, then it seems to me the expansion of monotheism would help in that goal.

Its kind of hard to be taken as a God if everyone is a die hard atheist, how would that work.

Person 1) I am God
Atheists) Nope, Gods don't exist
Person 1) I am God, worship me
Atheists) Prove you are God
Person 1) I am God I don't have to prove anything to you
Atheist) Well you kind of do
Person 1) I am God worship me or die
Atheists) Go f*ck yourself

Now compare that to a world where most people believe in some sort of "God" as a prior.

Person 1) I am God
Theist) Well God does exist, so maybe you are, maybe you are not. Say Jesus is God are you Jesus ?
Person 1) Well yes, yes I am.
Person 1) I think as your one true God we need to do something about those who dis-agree..........

Theist) There are still non believers what shall we do ?
Person 1) Kill them, suppress them, torture them.
Theist) That doesn't sound right, I am not too sure I am comfortable with that.
Person 1) Well what determines right ? God right ? I am God therefore the fact that I am commanding it makes it right
Theist) Oh yeah, so I can be rest assured that what I am doing is good, and in the next life I will get a reward in heaven.
Person 1) You bet, would I lie to you ?
Theist) Nope, your God and God does not lie
Person 1) Sounds like rock solid logic to me.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 8:11:14 PM
So kiddies, we were talking about the evils of religion. Some of you were saying that religion does more good than harm. Please look above. This was your past and is now maybe your future if we don't do something.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 8:44:53 PM
AS the World and the world leaders bow and tremble not to affend Islam the satanic arm of Lucifer . One little country will start the ball rolling to utterly smash this scurge on earth to make way for things that must come to past shortly. The bible states the power will be smashed, Keep not thou silence , O God, hold not thy peace , and be not still O God . For Lo thine enemies make a tumult , and they that hate thee have lifted up the Head.The IDF of Israel will give Islam its first Bloody nose taking out Islam in the Psalms 83/ Isaiah 17 war. And then Whats left God Will take care of on the Mountains of Israel in Ezekiel 38. I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel. Only one out of every six of this islamic hord army led by Gog will live and then what does God say he will do the the counties that sent their Islamic amries He will send fire on them . So We have total destruction of the Islamic armies and the nations that sent them.... bracking the back of islam for good . What this whore religion will play in the Anti-christ whore religion only God nows . We trade one evil for another but for Islam its a non player from there. Jesus bless Israel is Gods time clock!
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 8:49:09 PM
At 4/10/2015 8:44:53 PM, Rant wrote:
AS the World and the world leaders bow and tremble not to affend Islam the satanic arm of Lucifer . One little country will start the ball rolling to utterly smash this scurge on earth to make way for things that must come to past shortly. The bible states the power will be smashed, Keep not thou silence , O God, hold not thy peace , and be not still O God . For Lo thine enemies make a tumult , and they that hate thee have lifted up the Head.The IDF of Israel will give Islam its first Bloody nose taking out Islam in the Psalms 83/ Isaiah 17 war. And then Whats left God Will take care of on the Mountains of Israel in Ezekiel 38. I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel. Only one out of every six of this islamic hord army led by Gog will live and then what does God say he will do the the counties that sent their Islamic amries He will send fire on them . So We have total destruction of the Islamic armies and the nations that sent them.... bracking the back of islam for good . What this whore religion will play in the Anti-christ whore religion only God nows . We trade one evil for another but for Islam its a non player from there. Jesus bless Israel is Gods time clock!

When exactly is all this supposed to happen?
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 8:56:53 PM
At 4/10/2015 8:54:20 PM, Rant wrote:
Watch Israel!> Its Gods Time clock. Enjoy

Was that a response to my question? Is that a video? Do you know the answer to the question?
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 10:43:54 PM
No, of course Rant doesn't know as he's a cut-n--paste believer who never researches anything outside the Bible propaganda. The Bible cannot be used for prophesy or spiritual authority as it has been thoroughly debunked by God's archeological and historical scientist agents finally clearing the Abrahamic record of nonsensical beliefs and prophesies written many a time that never ever came true. Just do one Google search for all the Bible predictions that never happened. This one's a classic: Isaiah 53 used to say Jesus was predicted in it by Christians pointing to the Suffering Servant and claiming it refers to Jesus Christ while us Jews plainly can see it referred to Israel itself. Look at these Isaiah 53 words that Christians ignore as it doesn't fit their storybook Jesus: "He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in His hand. Therefore I will divide Him a portion with the great, and He shall divide the spoil with the strong." Isaiah 53:10-12. When did Jesus "see his seed"? When did Jesus have his days prolonged? When did Jesus team up with the Romans or any authorities to divide his spoils with them?

It's was a crock of baloney to begin with and repeating Bible beliefs does nothing to make them happen when they don't and that's most all Bible prophesies--they don't come true and when prophesies do come true they always come true in ways believers least expect.

So, getting back to Islam. I am a Jewish Christian prophesy bearer and one of my prophesies is that there will be an Islamic Reformation and it will be led by Muslim women. Muhammad's ideas will be corrected and those unsuitable for modern democratic human rights protected societies will be tossed out or told to ignore just as us Jews had to learn to ignore all those killer ape commands of ancient Judah in order to belong to the modern world that frowns on parents killing their children just for being uppity because some ancient man-made deity says so..
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 11:41:01 PM
At 4/10/2015 10:43:54 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
No, of course Rant doesn't know as he's a cut-n--paste believer who never researches anything outside the Bible propaganda. The Bible cannot be used for prophesy or spiritual authority as it has been thoroughly debunked by God's archeological and historical scientist agents finally clearing the Abrahamic record of nonsensical beliefs and prophesies written many a time that never ever came true. Just do one Google search for all the Bible predictions that never happened. This one's a classic: Isaiah 53 used to say Jesus was predicted in it by Christians pointing to the Suffering Servant and claiming it refers to Jesus Christ while us Jews plainly can see it referred to Israel itself. Look at these Isaiah 53 words that Christians ignore as it doesn't fit their storybook Jesus: "He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in His hand. Therefore I will divide Him a portion with the great, and He shall divide the spoil with the strong." Isaiah 53:10-12. When did Jesus "see his seed"? When did Jesus have his days prolonged? When did Jesus team up with the Romans or any authorities to divide his spoils with them?

It's was a crock of baloney to begin with and repeating Bible beliefs does nothing to make them happen when they don't and that's most all Bible prophesies--they don't come true and when prophesies do come true they always come true in ways believers least expect.

That's because most of them weren't written as prophecies. The gospel writers based their story of Jesus on whatever they could poach from the OT, whether it made sense or not. Sometimes they made howlers by their lack of understanding or translation errors into the Greek Septuagint. Your mention of Isaiah 53 is one such. The virgin birth is another. The donkey and the colt is yet another. Prophecy, my foot. More like plagiarism.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 4:51:01 AM
P1. Ancient Jews were ignorant, superstitious bigots.
P2. Although not an ancient Jew, I believe in the literal truth of their scripture.
C. I am now an ignorant, supertsitious bigot, though I am not an ancient Jew.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 7:28:51 AM
P1. Ancient Jews were ignorant, superstitious bigots.
P2. Although not an ancient Jew, I believe in the literal truth of their scripture.
C. I am now an ignorant, supertsitious bigot, though I am not an ancient Jew.

P1, Modern Zionist Jews are arrogant, racist bigots.
P2, Although not an ancient Jew but a modern one, I believe in the Celestial Torah code written in God's Sign Language.
C, I am now free of earthly territorial conquest and control agendas using man-made Word(s) of God for cover. I and my Father are One. We are Holy One.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 8:58:02 AM
Its very interesting that God says this> I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, but Hamongog is in Jordan. So something happens to Israels land mass in the future!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 9:02:35 AM
Its because of the p83/I17 war, Israel wins more land from the arabs. Its very funny what man wants and what Israel gets from God, The Us, Un and everyone else says a smaller Israel but in the future Israel will gain more land. Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 9:07:06 AM
Psalm 83 is now imminent. It occurs before the tribulation. The war brings about the defeat of the Arab nations and it allows a very large territorial expansion of Israel into the Arab states through conquest. After the war of Psalm 83 the greatly expanded Israel then lives in peace and security until the war of Ezekiel chapters 38 and 39 where Gog (Russia) comes against Israel with Iran and other allies. At that time, God intervenes for Israel and Israel expands to the entire land area promised to Abraham. Ezekiel war is before the "Day of the Lord" and that the rapture could be before or after the war of Psalm 83 but it will be before the "Day of the Lord".
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 9:27:51 AM
I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them," says the LORD your God.

Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 9:39:08 AM
God says none of His prophecies shall fail : "For I am God, and there is no other for I am God, and there is none like me . Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done." (Isaiah 46:9-10) "Search from the book of the LORD, and read: Not one of these (prophecies) shall fail, not one shall lack her mate. For My mouth has commanded it, and His Spirit has gathered them." (Isaiah 34:16)
"Indeed I (God) have spoken it; I will also bring it to pass. I have purposed it; I will also do it. Listen to Me, you stubborn-hearted, who are far from righteousness." (Isaiah 46:11-12) "Before the decree is issued, before day passes like chaff, before the LORD"S fierce anger comes upon you, before the day of the LORD"S anger comes upon you! Seek the LORD, all you meek of the Earth, who have upheld His justice. Seek righteousness, seek humility. It may be that you will be hidden {RAPTURE } in the day of the LORD. (Zephaniah 2:2-3)
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 9:44:53 AM
How many idiots does it take to change a moron.
None!
Morons Rant.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 1:37:56 PM
A worthless person, a wicked man, goes about with crooked speech, winks with his eyes, signals with his feet, points with his finger, with perverted heart devises evil, continually sowing discord; therefore calamity will come upon him suddenly; in a moment he will be broken beyond healing. There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him:
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 4:29:42 PM
At 4/11/2015 9:39:08 AM, Rant wrote:
God says none of His prophecies shall fail : "For I am God, and there is no other for I am God, and there is none like me . Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done." (Isaiah 46:9-10) "Search from the book of the LORD, and read: Not one of these (prophecies) shall fail, not one shall lack her mate. For My mouth has commanded it, and His Spirit has gathered them." (Isaiah 34:16)
"Indeed I (God) have spoken it; I will also bring it to pass. I have purposed it; I will also do it. Listen to Me, you stubborn-hearted, who are far from righteousness." (Isaiah 46:11-12) "Before the decree is issued, before day passes like chaff, before the LORD"S fierce anger comes upon you, before the day of the LORD"S anger comes upon you! Seek the LORD, all you meek of the Earth, who have upheld His justice. Seek righteousness, seek humility. It may be that you will be hidden {RAPTURE } in the day of the LORD. (Zephaniah 2:2-3)

What a fundamentalist buffoon who chooses religious lies over historical truth. Isis-RA-EL is done for and is only holding on by American Evangelical/GOP 5th Columnist traitors to America supporting a foreign state, breaking the Constitution's Separation of Church and State to do. It will all come crashing down when Americans realize they've been bamboozled by Zionists into helping to create and expand a racist state that could not exist in any democratic sense in any Western democracy that protects against racists. Zionists racists are conducting their genocidal war against Palestinian Arab Gentiles and this fact has already created the backlash within my Jewish activist community so that IJAN, the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network has now arisen to offset Jewish racist Zionism. Only Jewish control over American major media keeps Americans in the dark about how their tax monies are being spent by Israelis on racial warfare against Palestinians. Sooner or later Americans will stop funding racism in Israel/Palestine. And there goes Big Brother's backing up of Israel. Bye bye, Israel, hello either Palestine or the better and proper name of Canaan. God is restoring Canaan btw, and restoring the Elohim, the Holy Family that comprises the true Godhead.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 5:18:17 PM
Destroy the state of Israel and then you destroy the bible and bible prophecy{Satan and the world are working hard at it] but just not going to happen. I just Luv the stupids on this forum and their venom just not going to happen! Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 5:25:31 PM
Amos 9:11-15, but especially verse 14, "In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old: That they may possess the remnant of Edom ... Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt." [Israel will be very, very prosperous]

[vs 14] "And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, [literally reads, 'And I will bring back the exiles of my people Israel'] and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them."

[vs 15] "And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God."
Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 5:39:13 PM
The standard of living in Israel is high and is constantly improving. As of 2015, Israel ranks 19th among 187 world nations on the UN's Human Development Index, which places it in the category of "Very Highly Developed".
Enjoy
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 9:02:11 PM
At 4/11/2015 5:47:42 PM, Rant wrote:
Cel > denial is one thing but stupidity and denial is another!

I agree! And when you actually start doing your homework on the religious beliefs you've swallowed hook, line and Sinker, you'll know why God has provided Celestial Torah guidance as the Bible's spiritual authority falls to pieces. Armageddon has come, dude, and you missed it..because you're on the wrong side of the Aquariana Divide, you're on the Piscean Age side and it's done for and all the Piscean Christian doctrines with it that would have Christians believing in man-made myths like you do. Instead of finding God on your own merits, without piggy-backing on ancient religious liars who have led you and all Bible thumpers straight into the ditch with your blind faith. Gnosis is the ONLY authentic spiritual path to God. Blind faith in deceiving religious writers gets you into that ditch faster than you can say Tinkerbell who was also resurrected from the dead by the faith of the Lost Children who believed in her with all their hearts and minds. If a Tinkerbell belief system is ok with you as foundation for your religious beliefs I can't help you, it just isn't enough by far for me who knows the difference between faith established by direct Divine contact and faith established by believing in fairy tales with all your heart mind and soul. Your choice is not mine as my God talks to me without me reading about Him from others claiming God talked to them. They aren't me or you so any authentic spiritual relationship with God comes only from you, not ancient dead men who you have no idea who they were other than what they said as of course completely biased witnesses.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 9:14:23 PM
At 4/11/2015 9:02:11 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:

I agree! And when you actually start doing your homework on the religious beliefs you've swallowed hook, line and Sinker, you'll know why God has provided Celestial Torah guidance as the Bible's spiritual authority falls to pieces. Armageddon has come, dude, and you missed it..because you're on the wrong side of the Aquariana Divide, you're on the Piscean Age side and it's done for and all the Piscean Christian doctrines with it that would have Christians believing in man-made myths like you do. Instead of finding God on your own merits, without piggy-backing on ancient religious liars who have led you and all Bible thumpers straight into the ditch with your blind faith. Gnosis is the ONLY authentic spiritual path to God. Blind faith in deceiving religious writers gets you into that ditch faster than you can say Tinkerbell who was also resurrected from the dead by the faith of the Lost Children who believed in her with all their hearts and minds. If a Tinkerbell belief system is ok with you as foundation for your religious beliefs I can't help you, it just isn't enough by far for me who knows the difference between faith established by direct Divine contact and faith established by believing in fairy tales with all your heart mind and soul. Your choice is not mine as my God talks to me without me reading about Him from others claiming God talked to them. They aren't me or you so any authentic spiritual relationship with God comes only from you, not ancient dead men who you have no idea who they were other than what they said as of course completely biased witnesses.

By your own logic, no-one should listen to you either. Then why are you here preaching?
kman100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 9:22:14 PM
At 4/11/2015 9:39:08 AM, Rant wrote:

Plenty of God's prophecies have failed. In Ezekiel 26:7-14, it is prophesied that Nebuchadnezzar would destroy Tyre. This didn't actually happen.

God also states that the Davidic line will endure forever, which also didn't happen.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 9:38:27 PM
At 4/11/2015 9:14:23 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 4/11/2015 9:02:11 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:

By your own logic, no-one should listen to you either. Then why are you here preaching?

Your comment makes no sense. Why would I not post religious information I have to share or make pertinent comments reflecting my religious beliefs? Did you know anything about the Celestial Torah before I started posting here on Debate? Did you know anything about the End Times of all Abrahamic religions due to the Hebrew authors being exposed by archeological findings as grand story-tellers but not to be at all trusted as objective historians writing truthful reports of historical events.

I bring BRAND NEW RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE OF GOD and that is the job of us Jewish prophesy bearers, to deliver God's newest spiritual instructions to humankind, not just us Jews, or I would teach Judaism, but to everyone as a Jewish Christian teacher of the formerly lost but now found, Celestial Torah that God gives us because the Bible is headed for its End Times..
canadaray
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 9:40:00 PM
I am baffled by those who defend their position that everything in the Bible is true by quoting the very thing in question: the Bible. "I believe the Bible because, look here, right in the Bible it says....!" I believe that Frosty the Snowman is real, because right in the opening pages it states as clear as can be that Frosty came to life.

Enough of this silly prophesying nonsense. Stop trying to predict the future by intensely examining the entrails of a goat (or "interpreting the real meaning" of the intentionally obtuse gibberish of the Bible) and get over it, please.