Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

God & necessary existence

Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 9:03:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
A common claim that God is exists...........and has to exist............cause it's impossible for it to not exist. That is to say God exists necessarily.

So that got me thinking, what else necessarily exists ? After all why not have a near infinite amount of Gods who all exist.........necessarily.

Monotheists may not like that but to bad. If you claim well only God (my God not the other guys God) necessarily exists that is just special pleading for your God.

What are the rules that determine what can or can't necessary exist. Are there any ? or is it just made up on the go to make it conclude to a prior religious belief.

See I believe in George, he is God of the black holes, there is nothing George loves more than black holes. Humans may think that the universe exists because the main goal in mind was to create humans, bad news, it ain't, it's all about the black holes.

How do I know that George exists ? well one, we have compelling evidence for the existence of George with the existence of black holes and the strong evidence that the universe as time goes by will become more and more full of black holes.

Secondly George necessarily exists.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 9:09:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/11/2015 9:03:18 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
A common claim that God is exists...........and has to exist............cause it's impossible for it to not exist. That is to say God exists necessarily.

So that got me thinking, what else necessarily exists ? After all why not have a near infinite amount of Gods who all exist.........necessarily.

Monotheists may not like that but to bad. If you claim well only God (my God not the other guys God) necessarily exists that is just special pleading for your God.

What are the rules that determine what can or can't necessary exist. Are there any ? or is it just made up on the go to make it conclude to a prior religious belief.

See I believe in George, he is God of the black holes, there is nothing George loves more than black holes. Humans may think that the universe exists because the main goal in mind was to create humans, bad news, it ain't, it's all about the black holes.

How do I know that George exists ? well one, we have compelling evidence for the existence of George with the existence of black holes and the strong evidence that the universe as time goes by will become more and more full of black holes.

Secondly George necessarily exists. : :

Our Creator's ability to form black holes and Georges that aren't real has kept many Georges busy studying black holes during this first age.
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 9:12:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/11/2015 9:09:43 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2015 9:03:18 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
A common claim that God is exists...........and has to exist............cause it's impossible for it to not exist. That is to say God exists necessarily.

So that got me thinking, what else necessarily exists ? After all why not have a near infinite amount of Gods who all exist.........necessarily.

Monotheists may not like that but to bad. If you claim well only God (my God not the other guys God) necessarily exists that is just special pleading for your God.

What are the rules that determine what can or can't necessary exist. Are there any ? or is it just made up on the go to make it conclude to a prior religious belief.

See I believe in George, he is God of the black holes, there is nothing George loves more than black holes. Humans may think that the universe exists because the main goal in mind was to create humans, bad news, it ain't, it's all about the black holes.

How do I know that George exists ? well one, we have compelling evidence for the existence of George with the existence of black holes and the strong evidence that the universe as time goes by will become more and more full of black holes.

Secondly George necessarily exists. : :

Our Creator's ability to form black holes and Georges that aren't real has kept many Georges busy studying black holes during this first age.

Always a pleasure hearing your insights into anything and everything.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 9:17:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/11/2015 9:12:33 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 4/11/2015 9:09:43 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2015 9:03:18 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
A common claim that God is exists...........and has to exist............cause it's impossible for it to not exist. That is to say God exists necessarily.

So that got me thinking, what else necessarily exists ? After all why not have a near infinite amount of Gods who all exist.........necessarily.

Monotheists may not like that but to bad. If you claim well only God (my God not the other guys God) necessarily exists that is just special pleading for your God.

What are the rules that determine what can or can't necessary exist. Are there any ? or is it just made up on the go to make it conclude to a prior religious belief.

See I believe in George, he is God of the black holes, there is nothing George loves more than black holes. Humans may think that the universe exists because the main goal in mind was to create humans, bad news, it ain't, it's all about the black holes.

How do I know that George exists ? well one, we have compelling evidence for the existence of George with the existence of black holes and the strong evidence that the universe as time goes by will become more and more full of black holes.

Secondly George necessarily exists. : :

Our Creator's ability to form black holes and Georges that aren't real has kept many Georges busy studying black holes during this first age.

Always a pleasure hearing your insights into anything and everything. : :

Since anything and everything is within Me ( God and His Word ), I can usually provide some wisdom that makes sense to the ones who LISTEN. It's those who don't listen who will remain confused for awhile longer.
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 9:23:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/11/2015 9:17:33 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2015 9:12:33 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 4/11/2015 9:09:43 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2015 9:03:18 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
A common claim that God is exists...........and has to exist............cause it's impossible for it to not exist. That is to say God exists necessarily.

So that got me thinking, what else necessarily exists ? After all why not have a near infinite amount of Gods who all exist.........necessarily.

Monotheists may not like that but to bad. If you claim well only God (my God not the other guys God) necessarily exists that is just special pleading for your God.

What are the rules that determine what can or can't necessary exist. Are there any ? or is it just made up on the go to make it conclude to a prior religious belief.

See I believe in George, he is God of the black holes, there is nothing George loves more than black holes. Humans may think that the universe exists because the main goal in mind was to create humans, bad news, it ain't, it's all about the black holes.

How do I know that George exists ? well one, we have compelling evidence for the existence of George with the existence of black holes and the strong evidence that the universe as time goes by will become more and more full of black holes.

Secondly George necessarily exists. : :

Our Creator's ability to form black holes and Georges that aren't real has kept many Georges busy studying black holes during this first age.

Always a pleasure hearing your insights into anything and everything. : :

Since anything and everything is within Me ( God and His Word ), I can usually provide some wisdom that makes sense to the ones who LISTEN. It's those who don't listen who will remain confused for awhile longer.

Or maybe it isn't ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 10:06:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/11/2015 9:23:44 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 4/11/2015 9:17:33 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2015 9:12:33 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 4/11/2015 9:09:43 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2015 9:03:18 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
A common claim that God is exists...........and has to exist............cause it's impossible for it to not exist. That is to say God exists necessarily.

So that got me thinking, what else necessarily exists ? After all why not have a near infinite amount of Gods who all exist.........necessarily.

Monotheists may not like that but to bad. If you claim well only God (my God not the other guys God) necessarily exists that is just special pleading for your God.

What are the rules that determine what can or can't necessary exist. Are there any ? or is it just made up on the go to make it conclude to a prior religious belief.

See I believe in George, he is God of the black holes, there is nothing George loves more than black holes. Humans may think that the universe exists because the main goal in mind was to create humans, bad news, it ain't, it's all about the black holes.

How do I know that George exists ? well one, we have compelling evidence for the existence of George with the existence of black holes and the strong evidence that the universe as time goes by will become more and more full of black holes.

Secondly George necessarily exists. : :

Our Creator's ability to form black holes and Georges that aren't real has kept many Georges busy studying black holes during this first age.

Always a pleasure hearing your insights into anything and everything. : :

Since anything and everything is within Me ( God and His Word ), I can usually provide some wisdom that makes sense to the ones who LISTEN. It's those who don't listen who will remain confused for awhile longer.

Or maybe it isn't ? : :

To say, "maybe" means you're confused. If you're not confused, then you would know the answer.