Jump to topic:

Calling All Truth Seekers

AngelKnows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 5:48:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Okay, so, this is not an invitation to people who know there isn't a god. This is an invitation to people who think there isn't a God, but aren't sure. I am not here to change the minds of the seared. I am here to provide compelling evidence and conclusive instruction for the earnest. Is there a God? Yes.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 6:42:40 PM
At 4/12/2015 5:48:33 PM, AngelKnows wrote:
Okay, so, this is not an invitation to people who know there isn't a god. This is an invitation to people who think there isn't a God, but aren't sure. I am not here to change the minds of the seared. I am here to provide compelling evidence and conclusive instruction for the earnest. Is there a God? Yes.

Yeah we get alot of people here claiming they have rock solid reason and or evidence for the existence of God (their God, not the other guys God, the other Guys God just exist in their head)

I think it is common in life for God believers to only be exposed to arguments that support their position but have not looked at the critical analysis against those arguments, so in their mind they are like, hey how can anyone not believe in God (my God) they are rock solid.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
AngelKnows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 6:50:44 PM
I sought all the gods out there. I just wanted one that answered me back. That was it. I wasn't picky, or biased, or hoping for one over another. I know what I know from a completely objective point-of-view. That typically bothers people who would prefer to label me as indoctrinated, as their arguments tend to crumble from the foundation upward. I'm open to discussion from anyone, I'm just not here to convince anyone who otherwise has made up their mind. Some people will cut off their nose to spite their face, and some people take debates personally. I'm not here to fight, or argue. Nor am I here to show people how terribly brilliant, sophisticated and educated I am. I am just here.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 8:12:24 PM
At 4/12/2015 6:50:44 PM, AngelKnows wrote:
I sought all the gods out there. I just wanted one that answered me back. That was it. I wasn't picky, or biased, or hoping for one over another. I know what I know from a completely objective point-of-view. That typically bothers people who would prefer to label me as indoctrinated, as their arguments tend to crumble from the foundation upward. I'm open to discussion from anyone, I'm just not here to convince anyone who otherwise has made up their mind. Some people will cut off their nose to spite their face, and some people take debates personally. I'm not here to fight, or argue. Nor am I here to show people how terribly brilliant, sophisticated and educated I am. I am just here.

Alot of God believers claim, oh no, I am not like those other indoctrinated believers. I am quite objective in my God belief.......... So I am sure you can understand if any rational person is skeptical of your own self claims, own self claims that no I am not like them.

My God is real, there is just made up in their own head.

I really must press the point on such matters, if you acknowledge that people kind of get to heavily invested in their own made up God beliefs then you are also in danger of such.

To merely assure yourself that no no no, I am right they are wrong well they all do that.

Now if you still think that you have something different from all the others who exist and all who came before you that is something significantly of more substance and justification that all their imaginary Gods (Gods you don't yourself believe exist) well good luck.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 8:40:48 PM

How exactly did you "seek" all the gods out there? What method did you use to "seek" them?
Have you come to realize ALL the gods out there are mythical and merely personifications of various human attributes?

Are you claiming that one of those mythical gods actually spoke to you?

Many deluded people tend to believe an invisible supernatural god has spoken to them.
Some people understand any "inner voices" simply come from their own mind and conscience. Others like to believe those inner voices are the voices of God and a devil depending on whether they judge the thoughts as good or evil.
Others are so confused by the many "voices"( thoughts) in their own minds that those inner voices make them schizophrenic due to those people lacking self control over their own thoughts and lacking the ability to choose to do good rather than bad.
AngelKnows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 8:42:45 PM
Alot of God believers claim, oh no, I am not like those other indoctrinated believers. I am quite objective in my God belief.......... So I am sure you can understand if any rational person is skeptical of your own self claims, own self claims that no I am not like them.

I really must press the point on such matters, if you acknowledge that people kind of get to heavily invested in their own made up God beliefs then you are also in danger of such.

To merely assure yourself that no no no, I am right they are wrong well they all do that.

Now if you still think that you have something different from all the others who exist and all who came before you that is something significantly of more substance and justification that all their imaginary Gods (Gods you don't yourself believe exist) well good luck.

You seem to be laboring under the delusion that I am here to convince you. I am not. Believe what you will. I am not interested in trying to convince the seared mind. I also have no interest in the egotistical, the presumptuous, the condescending, or any like-minded. I am here to share what I have witnessed. You do not need to agree. I won't cry, or complain, or insult you, or explode, or implode. I know that there is a God...A Real, True, Living God. If you disagree, or want to, then go ahead. Anyone who does not examine all facets, cannot possibly claim to be seeking the truth, but only to justify self. In which case, I am not interested. I am only here for anyone who wants to find out for themselves if there is any foundation to what I have personally experienced and attest to. That's it.
AngelKnows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 8:48:00 PM
How exactly did you "seek" all the gods out there? What method did you use to "seek" them?
Have you come to realize ALL the gods out there are mythical and merely personifications of various human attributes?

I used the methods that the other religions instructed me to observe in order to "discover" their truth. I have even reached "Zen."

I am stating that there is One God who will answer you.

Many deluded people tend to believe an invisible supernatural god has spoken to them.

That is assumptive, condescending, and subjective. I have no desire to convince the seared mind. I am only here for the people who haven't decided and are willing to earnestly seek and find out on their own.

Some people understand any "inner voices" simply come from their own mind and conscience. Others like to believe those inner voices are the voices of God and a devil depending on whether they judge the thoughts as good or evil.

When you know what I know, all that is obsolete.

Others are so confused by the many "voices"( thoughts) in their own minds that those inner voices make them schizophrenic due to those people lacking self control over their own thoughts and lacking the ability to choose to do good rather than bad.

You will know the tree by its fruit.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 9:01:25 PM
At 4/12/2015 5:48:33 PM, AngelKnows wrote:
Okay, so, this is not an invitation to people who know there isn't a god. This is an invitation to people who think there isn't a God, but aren't sure. I am not here to change the minds of the seared. I am here to provide compelling evidence and conclusive instruction for the earnest. Is there a God? Yes. : :

Tell me your story because I'm probably the only one in here who will believe you.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 9:04:39 PM
At 4/12/2015 8:48:00 PM, AngelKnows wrote:

I used the methods that the other religions instructed me to observe in order to "discover" their truth. I have even reached "Zen."

I am stating that there is One God who will answer you.

That is assumptive, condescending, and subjective. I have no desire to convince the seared mind. I am only here for the people who haven't decided and are willing to earnestly seek and find out on their own.

When you know what I know, all that is obsolete.

You will know the tree by its fruit.

I can't wait for you to meet B. O. G. Ha Haa Haaaa. I personally see you as the fig tree, that was cursed because it had bore no fruit, and I believe that is why you have come here, in some desperate attempt to gather disciples to yourself, and be seen as a fruitful tree.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 9:04:40 PM
At 4/12/2015 8:42:45 PM, AngelKnows wrote:

You seem to be laboring under the delusion that I am here to convince you. I am not. Believe what you will. I am not interested in trying to convince the seared mind. I also have no interest in the egotistical, the presumptuous, the condescending, or any like-minded. I am here to share what I have witnessed. You do not need to agree. I won't cry, or complain, or insult you, or explode, or implode. I know that there is a God...A Real, True, Living God. If you disagree, or want to, then go ahead. Anyone who does not examine all facets, cannot possibly claim to be seeking the truth, but only to justify self. In which case, I am not interested. I am only here for anyone who wants to find out for themselves if there is any foundation to what I have personally experienced and attest to. That's it.

"Anyone who does not examine all facets, cannot possibly claim to be seeking the truth,"

That works both ways, that includes a so called God believer who goes around claiming that they KNOW certain things about a God.

You have to entertain that your so called God is just as imaginary than the other guys God (the God you don't believe in)

Your response doesn't exactly sound like one of an objective person.

Don't go around just claiming you are, demonstrate it.

Cause you know another thing that indoctrinated, religious, defenders of the faith at all costs fanatics also do ? they claim to be entirely rational and objective in their God beliefs.

You are yet to demonstrate such objectivity. If you can't even deal with the fact that imaginary Gods do exist (in peoples minds) and how those beliefs are formed and harden in the minds of believers and that the very same thing could apply to you................

Not very objective.
AngelKnows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 9:05:23 PM
Tell me your story because I'm probably the only one in here who will believe you.

LOL...thanks. I am not worried about people not believing me. I couldn't be a seasoned Christian and still be of that frame of mind! But, to make a long story short, I met Jesus the way that Paul met Him on the road to Damascus. I have a video of it on YouTube if you're interested.

Since then, I've had several other supernatural things happen, but I haven't made a video about them yet. I have dreams that come true.

Nice to meet you. :)
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 9:13:24 PM
At 4/12/2015 9:05:23 PM, AngelKnows wrote:

LOL...thanks. I am not worried about people not believing me. I couldn't be a seasoned Christian and still be of that frame of mind! But, to make a long story short, I met Jesus the way that Paul met Him on the road to Damascus. I have a video of it on YouTube if you're interested.

Since then, I've had several other supernatural things happen, but I haven't made a video about them yet. I have dreams that come true.

Nice to meet you. :) : :

St. Paul didn't meet Jesus on the road to Damascus. He met the Creator who created Jesus and the rest of us saints and prophets to use as testimonials of His Word ( thoughts ). St. Paul was used by our Creator to testify to His knowledge by writing and speaking words that He put into Paul's mind from the language that he learned from childhood. From these testimonies, Paul learned that he was created as the Word of the Lord where ALL God's creation exists.

The visible world we experience is not our reality. It's only an illusion that will end soon. Then we'll get new bodies to experience the New Heaven and Earth with.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 9:29:02 PM

I'm guessing some variant of Christianity? Also, are you suggesting you have some sort of direct revelation?
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 9:36:54 PM
... it has a Jester as it's profile picture.
I believe it to be screwing with you all.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
AngelKnows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 9:56:36 PM
At 4/12/2015 9:13:24 PM, bornofgod wrote:

St. Paul didn't meet Jesus on the road to Damascus. He met the Creator who created Jesus and the rest of us saints and prophets to use as testimonials of His Word ( thoughts ). St. Paul was used by our Creator to testify to His knowledge by writing and speaking words that He put into Paul's mind from the language that he learned from childhood. From these testimonies, Paul learned that he was created as the Word of the Lord where ALL God's creation exists.

The visible world we experience is not our reality. It's only an illusion that will end soon. Then we'll get new bodies to experience the New Heaven and Earth with.

Jesus IS God. Or to be more accurate, He is the Word of God. I'm not interested in talking with people who claim to know God but want to argue about Him and/or "correct" people and establish their superiority. I'm here to help people learn how to meet God for themselves if they are so inclined.
AngelKnows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 9:58:08 PM
At 4/12/2015 9:29:02 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

I'm guessing some variant of Christianity? Also, are you suggesting you have some sort of direct revelation?

I do have a direct revelation. You don't have to believe me. Mock if you will. True believers are warned and prepared for such.
AngelKnows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 10:00:05 PM
At 4/12/2015 9:36:54 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

1 Corinthians 3:18King James Version (KJV)

18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 10:00:51 PM
At 4/12/2015 10:00:05 PM, AngelKnows wrote:

18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

Lol. I am a descendant of Gilgamesh. Your false scripture holds no power over me.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
AngelKnows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 10:07:04 PM

"Anyone who does not examine all facets, cannot possibly claim to be seeking the truth,"

That works both ways, that includes a so called God believer who goes around claiming that they KNOW certain things about a God.

I am not a so-called believer. And I do know. Who are you to say otherwise? Can you prove I am not telling the truth?

You have to entertain that your so called God is just as imaginary than the other guys God (the God you don't believe in)

No, I don't have to do that at all.

Your response doesn't exactly sound like one of an objective person.

You don't have to believe me. I am not asking you to.

Don't go around just claiming you are, demonstrate it.

I am not here to demonstrate myself for people who want to criticize and doubt. I am here to tell people who want to know for themselves how to go about it.

Cause you know another thing that indoctrinated, religious, defenders of the faith at all costs fanatics also do ? they claim to be entirely rational and objective in their God beliefs.

I am not indoctrinated.

You are yet to demonstrate such objectivity. If you can't even deal with the fact that imaginary Gods do exist (in peoples minds) and how those beliefs are formed and harden in the minds of believers and that the very same thing could apply to you................

Not very objective.

Don't worry about it. You've made it clear that you did not read my initial post. I am not here for people like you.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 10:07:51 PM
At 4/12/2015 9:58:08 PM, AngelKnows wrote:

I do have a direct revelation. You don't have to believe me. Mock if you will. True believers are warned and prepared for such.

So is it Christianity, and do you have *two way* conversations with God? I know I don't have to believe you, and you have rightly guessed I don't. Although, I am not mocking. I am giving you the benefit of a doubt to see if there is anything special about your claims as opposed to others who claim the same thing and have illustrated otherwise.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

AngelKnows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 10:11:40 PM
At 4/12/2015 10:07:51 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

So is it Christianity, and do you have *two way* conversations with God? I know I don't have to believe you, and you have rightly guessed I don't. Although, I am not mocking. I am giving you the benefit of a doubt to see if there is anything special about your claims as opposed to others who claim the same thing and have illustrated otherwise.

Yes, I have 2-way conversations with God. Though sometimes He answers one way, and other times another...just as the Word indicates. But, sometimes I do actually directly hear His voice, and other times He answers through dreams that come true, or through revelations, or through other ways also. There are many ways He answers, but in order to understand them all, you must first believe in Him. The Word Itself states that in order to come to God you must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly/diligently seek Him.
AngelKnows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 10:14:25 PM
At 4/12/2015 10:00:51 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/12/2015 10:00:05 PM, AngelKnows wrote:

Lol. I am a descendant of Gilgamesh. Your false scripture holds no power over me.

I am not interested in holding power over you. Only people who lie are interested in that.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 10:16:04 PM
At 4/12/2015 9:56:36 PM, AngelKnows wrote:

Jesus IS God. Or to be more accurate, He is the Word of God. I'm not interested in talking with people who claim to know God but want to argue about Him and/or "correct" people and establish their superiority. I'm here to help people learn how to meet God for themselves if they are so inclined. : :

You will get along well with the other antichrists in this forum. They all have their stories about how they came to believe that Jesus was God ( Father ), too.

By the way, here are a few scriptures to show you that Jesus was NOT the Father ( God ).

John 7
13: Yet for fear of the Jews no one spoke openly of him.
14: About the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple and taught.
15: The Jews marveled at it, saying, "How is it that this man has learning, when he has never studied?"
16: So Jesus answered them, "My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me;
17: if any man's will is to do his will, he shall know whether the teaching is from God or whether I am speaking on my own authority.
18: He who speaks on his own authority seeks his own glory; but he who seeks the glory of him who sent him is true, and in him there is no falsehood.

John 14
23: Jesus answered him, "If a man loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
24: He who does not love me does not keep my words; and the word which you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.

John 12
49: For I have not spoken on my own authority; the Father who sent me has himself given me commandment what to say and what to speak.
50: And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has bidden me."

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

AngelKnows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 10:19:54 PM
At 4/12/2015 10:16:04 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Jesus IS God. Or to be more accurate, He is the Word of God. I'm not interested in talking with people who claim to know God but want to argue about Him and/or "correct" people and establish their superiority. I'm here to help people learn how to meet God for themselves if they are so inclined. : :

You will get along well with the other antichrists in this forum. They all have their stories about how they came to believe that Jesus was God ( Father ), too.

By the way, here are a few scriptures to show you that Jesus was NOT the Father ( God ).

John 7
15: The Jews marveled at it, saying, "How is it that this man has learning, when he has never studied?"
17: if any man's will is to do his will, he shall know whether the teaching is from God or whether I am speaking on my own authority.
18: He who speaks on his own authority seeks his own glory; but he who seeks the glory of him who sent him is true, and in him there is no falsehood.

John 14
23: Jesus answered him, "If a man loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
24: He who does not love me does not keep my words; and the word which you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.

John 12
49: For I have not spoken on my own authority; the Father who sent me has himself given me commandment what to say and what to speak.
50: And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has bidden me."

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

There IS an unforgivable sin. You should read all about it. Also, Satan translates to "the accuser." An appropriate name for him, don't you think? I said, to be more exact, Jesus is the Word of God. This is an accurate statement, and aligns with the Word. Furthermore, God IS ONE, so essentially, stating that Jesus is God is not necessarily incorrect, though He is not directly the Godhead, as anyone who has read the Bible can clearly state, even without the discernment of the Holy Spirit.

You haven't seemed to grasp the point of my initial post. I am not here to "argue" with you. If you insist, I will block you.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 10:26:03 PM
At 4/12/2015 10:19:54 PM, AngelKnows wrote:

John 7

John 14

John 12

John 6

There IS an unforgivable sin. You should read all about it. Also, Satan translates to "the accuser." An appropriate name for him, don't you think? I said, to be more exact, Jesus is the Word of God. This is an accurate statement, and aligns with the Word. Furthermore, God IS ONE, so essentially, stating that Jesus is God is not necessarily incorrect, though He is not directly the Godhead, as anyone who has read the Bible can clearly state, even without the discernment of the Holy Spirit.

You haven't seemed to grasp the point of my initial post. I am not here to "argue" with you. If you insist, I will block you.

Did you bother to read the scriptures I posted above?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 10:28:27 PM
At 4/12/2015 10:11:40 PM, AngelKnows wrote:

Yes, I have 2-way conversations with God. Though sometimes He answers one way, and other times another...just as the Word indicates. But, sometimes I do actually directly hear His voice, and other times He answers through dreams that come true, or through revelations, or through other ways also. There are many ways He answers, but in order to understand them all, you must first believe in Him. The Word Itself states that in order to come to God you must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly/diligently seek Him.

You claim to know and understand this god's motivations and responses? WOW.
Then explain Paul and the road.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 10:29:50 PM
I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life

Where I AM, there you may be also.

this little Light of mine
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
let it shine, let it shine. let it shine burp. amen
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 10:30:53 PM
At 4/12/2015 10:11:40 PM, AngelKnows wrote:

Okay, why are you resistant to answering my question about the religion? Secondly, I'm more interested in knowing about the nature of your conversations with god before we get into what is necessary for me to do the same. Also, I should point out, I cannot simply choose to believe, at least not with any conviction.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 10:33:20 PM
At 4/12/2015 10:19:54 PM, AngelKnows wrote:

Only cowards block the true gospel witnessed by God's last saint.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."