Jump to topic:

Genesis Account of Creation.....

olivetwo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 5:04:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The first Book of Moses- The Genesis, is a book that says some information about how it all began. Here are some things, the Author trying to view according to HIS knowledge.

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
Tools specific to Gen 1:5
Gen 1:5
And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
And the evening and the morning were the third day.

I used King James Version...If anyone try to make an appeal, I am obliged to used another translations.

That is all true ( according to the original translations ).

The Creations according to Moises and according to true Science today are the facts that we can accept as our Faith and Belief.

The Account of Creations:
1. Heaven with the elements and its Host ( small and great), the Time, the Darkness, the First Light, then the division.
2. Then the Earth
3. The division of waters and the formation of the Heaven ( firmament ) of the Earth.
4. The Seas and the dry land appear ( which Drifted after ).

Cont.......
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 5:50:31 AM
There is not the slightest shred of evidence a deity exists, let alone was responsible for creating the universe. The Bible is stuffed full with less than credible myths and legends!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 9:00:21 AM
At 4/13/2015 5:04:11 AM, olivetwo wrote:
The first Book of Moses- The Genesis, is a book that says some information about how it all began. Here are some things, the Author trying to view according to HIS knowledge.

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

I used King James Version...If anyone try to make an appeal, I am obliged to used another translations.

The Creations according to Moises and according to true Science today are the facts that we can accept as our Faith and Belief.

1. Heaven with the elements and its Host ( small and great), the Time, the Darkness, the First Light, then the division.
2. Then the Earth
3. The division of waters and the formation of the Heaven ( firmament ) of the Earth.

Cont.......

Why don't you just make threads of the entire Bible in all translations. This may take you awhile but it will show how hard you're working to prove nothing to the atheists or other antichrists in this forum who are already convinced they know the Truth.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 9:36:02 AM
At 4/13/2015 9:00:21 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Why don't you just make threads of the entire Bible in all translations. This may take you awhile but it will show how hard you're working to prove nothing to the atheists or other antichrists in this forum who are already convinced they know the Truth.

BoG, I knew if I waited long enough you would eventually say something interesting. These Christians and their endless, mindless preaching have got to you too, eh?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 9:53:05 AM
At 4/13/2015 9:36:02 AM, dee-em wrote:

BoG, I knew if I waited long enough you would eventually say something interesting. These Christians and their endless, mindless preaching have got to you too, eh? : :

They always have, even when our Creator forced me into Christianity back in 1984. I always fell asleep when the pastor started lying from the pulpit. I did like the music and the interaction with other people who seemed somewhat normal.

When our Creator forced me out of Christianity by 1993, I had learned that most Christians were hypocrites who had no idea who our Creator was but I still missed the good music that they played in the churches I went to.

Now that I've been testifying to the knowledge of God and learned what is going on in this world, I have learned that none of the Christians have known our Creator in the way that us saints or prophets have known Him. I have met a few chosen believers who called themselves Christians, but even they remain skeptical when I try teach them that we're experiencing a virtual world that is formed from our Creator's computing language called vibrations. They keep insisting that their Jesus is God or the Son of God and have a very hard time to let that go. It's the one lie that they keep believing in, even though they like to hear about the Creator who I speak for.

I know that I will be killed by men who call themselves Christians who HATE the knowledge of God that I share with God's chosen believers who reject Christianity and the rest of the religions of this world. Most believers have never read the Bible or any other holy books that most deceived religious people need in order to believe their is a Creator. These religious people base their beliefs on written words in books instead of knowing our Creator like His chosen saints, prophets and believers do. Anyone can read a comic book called Superman and believe they are Superman. But only Superman knows he's Superman because of his experience being Superman.

Think if me as Superman with experience.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 10:03:13 AM
At 4/13/2015 9:53:05 AM, bornofgod wrote:

BoG, I knew if I waited long enough you would eventually say something interesting. These Christians and their endless, mindless preaching have got to you too, eh? : :

They always have, even when our Creator forced me into Christianity back in 1984. I always fell asleep when the pastor started lying from the pulpit. I did like the music and the interaction with other people who seemed somewhat normal.

When our Creator forced me out of Christianity by 1993, I had learned that most Christians were hypocrites who had no idea who our Creator was but I still missed the good music that they played in the churches I went to.

Now that I've been testifying to the knowledge of God and learned what is going on in this world, I have learned that none of the Christians have known our Creator in the way that us saints or prophets have known Him. I have met a few chosen believers who called themselves Christians, but even they remain skeptical when I try teach them that we're experiencing a virtual world that is formed from our Creator's computing language called vibrations. They keep insisting that their Jesus is God or the Son of God and have a very hard time to let that go. It's the one lie that they keep believing in, even though they like to hear about the Creator who I speak for.

I know that I will be killed by men who call themselves Christians who HATE the knowledge of God that I share with God's chosen believers who reject Christianity and the rest of the religions of this world. Most believers have never read the Bible or any other holy books that most deceived religious people need in order to believe their is a Creator. These religious people base their beliefs on written words in books instead of knowing our Creator like His chosen saints, prophets and believers do. Anyone can read a comic book called Superman and believe they are Superman. But only Superman knows he's Superman because of his experience being Superman.

Still cannot get superman out of your head, poor Brad.

Brad wrote:". Anyone can read words in a book and believe it.. I used to believe in Superman when i was a kid and put a towel around my neck and pretended I was Superman. "
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 10:12:06 AM
At 4/13/2015 10:03:13 AM, Harikrish wrote:

You don't understand the difference between an analogy and what you perceive in this world.

Brad wrote:". Anyone can read words in a book and believe it.. I used to believe in Superman when i was a kid and put a towel around my neck and pretended I was Superman. "
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 1:25:18 PM
At 4/13/2015 10:12:06 AM, bornofgod wrote:

You don't understand the difference between an analogy and what you perceive in this world.

Now I suppose you curl up in your sleeping bag outside the church and pretend you are a rock to fool the police.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 8:38:25 PM
At 4/13/2015 1:25:18 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/13/2015 10:12:06 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Now I suppose you curl up in your sleeping bag outside the church and pretend you are a rock to fool the police. : :

You've derailed another thread with your obsession with Brad Holkesvig, the body that will be killed for testifying to the knowledge of God.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 9:12:03 PM
At 4/13/2015 5:50:31 AM, JJ50 wrote:
There is not the slightest shred of evidence a deity exists, let alone was responsible for creating the universe. The Bible is stuffed full with less than credible myths and legends!

When you slay there is not the slightest shred of evidence, What would evidence for a Deity look like?

I'm asking so I might know how to find some.

Stuffed full.. that sounds like a subjective exaggeration.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 10:48:54 AM
At 4/13/2015 9:12:03 PM, Mhykiel wrote:

When you slay there is not the slightest shred of evidence, What would evidence for a Deity look like?

I'm asking so I might know how to find some.

So, you admit there is no evidence for your God? Then, how do you know God exists?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
olivetwo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 1:51:00 AM

And what would be your proof that there is no God? And what would be your full of stuff that the Bible has a less than credible myths and legends? If you don't have then you are wrong and flawed!
olivetwo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 1:59:29 AM

2. Then the Earth

Cont.......

Well, I am trying to started the spark......And it will started me to proved something that they still not hear it.....Because I am late in this kind of topic here at DDO. I just want to share something NEW to all the hearing of this site. And I wanna make it sure the sureness of the Bible from a reliable source that cannot be disputed even the ATHEIST and the ANTICHRIST itself.
olivetwo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 2:01:40 AM

BoG, I knew if I waited long enough you would eventually say something interesting. These Christians and their endless, mindless preaching have got to you too, eh?

Then, why not post of your comments. And let me see. Stop waiting.....
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 2:06:47 AM

2. Then the Earth

Cont.......

Your point is?

All are you doing is copying scriptures and declaring that you believe it's all true. Is that supposed to be some kind of revelation to someone? Many people believe the scriptures are some kind of record of historical events and many believe they are just fictional stories.
Those who believe they are fictional stories sound far more convincing than those who claim it is all true.

When most sane logical people read a story which includes a talking snake, magic trees, talking donkeys, dragons, etc they tend to automatically place the book in the fictional category in their mind IF they are indeed sane and logical people...... YET.... put the story in a book called the Bible and suddenly MANY of those logical sane people lose all sense of sanity and logic because of their "spiritual belief" that all scripture is 100% true. They treat it as some kind of historical fact instead of treating it the same as any other fiction. WHY ?
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 3:00:17 AM
Genesis" condensed account of creation........In the beginning God created the universe=heavens and earth, and the earth was formless and void and darkness was upon the face of the deep and God"s active force was moving on the face of the waters. Then God said let there be light.

The scientific theory of creation........In the beginning, there was the "BIG BANG" which spatially separated the infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity, which event spewed out liquid like (the waters) electromagnetic energy in the trillions of degrees, it was from the quantum of that liquid like electromagnetic energy (Waters) that the earth and all the heavenly bodies would be created, and although, all that the earth was created from, was already there in the beginning, the earth at that time had neither shape=formless nor mass=void, and no suns had yet come into existence to light up the darkness of the expanding space=bottomless pit, but there was momentum within that ever cooling cosmic cloud of wave particles which are the quantum of that liquid like electromagnetic energy, which wave particles have zero mass and no electric charge, yet they carry angular and linear momentum.

One would expect, that those wave particles which are the quantum of the liquid like (Waters) electromagnetic energy, would have continued to expand further and further away from each other in the expansion of the universal building material, but with the angular momentum of those wave particles, they collided with each other in nuclear fusion in the creation of the first basic molecules.

As the universal temperature dropped to some billions of degrees, the dark energy which was the expansion"s acceleration force began to form into dark matter, hydrogen and helium, with trace quantities of lithium, beryllium, and boron. As the universe expanded and cooled, more hydrogen molecules were formed, and from these, after some thirty million years of expansion, collisions and attraction of mass, came the formation of the first generation stars.

And God said, "Let there be light. "

Was the earth created before our sun, as is revealed in the Bible? And did life begin to evolve on earth before our sun burst into life? And could the complexity of life as seen on the earth today, have evolved over the comparatively short period of a mere 14 billion years?

To be continued.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
olivetwo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 5:04:37 AM
At 4/19/2015 2:06:47 AM, Skyangel wrote:

2. Then the Earth

Cont.......

Your point is?

All are you doing is copying scriptures and declaring that you believe it's all true. Is that supposed to be some kind of revelation to someone? Many people believe the scriptures are some kind of record of historical events and many believe they are just fictional stories.
Those who believe they are fictional stories sound far more convincing than those who claim it is all true.

When most sane logical people read a story which includes a talking snake, magic trees, talking donkeys, dragons, etc they tend to automatically place the book in the fictional category in their mind IF they are indeed sane and logical people...... YET.... put the story in a book called the Bible and suddenly MANY of those logical sane people lose all sense of sanity and logic because of their "spiritual belief" that all scripture is 100% true. They treat it as some kind of historical fact instead of treating it the same as any other fiction. WHY ?

Are you asking me or want to start a new thread about spiritual belief in the Bible which is for you is a fiction ( if i am understand you right ).
The topic is about Creation, I need some comments about it. Or If you want, let me extend this topic for your pleasure, alone!
Or I might say a debate?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 5:06:36 AM
At 4/19/2015 2:01:40 AM, olivetwo wrote:

Then, why not post of your comments.

To what, preaching?

And let me see. Stop waiting.....

BoG's gone after months of preaching and saying nothing of value. I predict you will go the same way. Of course you could surprise me and contribute something interesting and worthwhile. Waiting .....
olivetwo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 5:21:17 AM
At 4/19/2015 3:00:17 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Genesis" condensed account of creation........In the beginning God created the universe=heavens and earth, and the earth was formless and void and darkness was upon the face of the deep and God"s active force was moving on the face of the waters. Then God said let there be light.

The scientific theory of creation........In the beginning, there was the "BIG BANG" which spatially separated the infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity, which event spewed out liquid like (the waters) electromagnetic energy in the trillions of degrees, it was from the quantum of that liquid like electromagnetic energy (Waters) that the earth and all the heavenly bodies would be created, and although, all that the earth was created from, was already there in the beginning, the earth at that time had neither shape=formless nor mass=void, and no suns had yet come into existence to light up the darkness of the expanding space=bottomless pit, but there was momentum within that ever cooling cosmic cloud of wave particles which are the quantum of that liquid like electromagnetic energy, which wave particles have zero mass and no electric charge, yet they carry angular and linear momentum.

One would expect, that those wave particles which are the quantum of the liquid like (Waters) electromagnetic energy, would have continued to expand further and further away from each other in the expansion of the universal building material, but with the angular momentum of those wave particles, they collided with each other in nuclear fusion in the creation of the first basic molecules.

As the universal temperature dropped to some billions of degrees, the dark energy which was the expansion"s acceleration force began to form into dark matter, hydrogen and helium, with trace quantities of lithium, beryllium, and boron. As the universe expanded and cooled, more hydrogen molecules were formed, and from these, after some thirty million years of expansion, collisions and attraction of mass, came the formation of the first generation stars.

And God said, "Let there be light. "

Was the earth created before our sun, as is revealed in the Bible? And did life begin to evolve on earth before our sun burst into life? And could the complexity of life as seen on the earth today, have evolved over the comparatively short period of a mere 14 billion years?

To be continued.

LIKE!

Okay, the Heaven in Genesis 1 is in plural form in original word that used. The Bible tells about 3 Heaven according to 2 Corinthians 12:2. My question is what Heavens that mention in Genesis 1? Just asking for a clarification before you proceed.
olivetwo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 5:31:41 AM
At 4/19/2015 5:06:36 AM, dee-em wrote:

To what, preaching?

BoG's gone after months of preaching and saying nothing of value. I predict you will go the same way. Of course you could surprise me and contribute something interesting and worthwhile. Waiting .....

Comments not Preaching. For your sake I will not Preach, I will share some thoughts to think about. Don't compare me to anybody that you still don't know yet. Is that what you've learned about judging others? Don't be offended just asking though.

Put a comments on a topic, then you will be surprise!
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 5:44:19 AM
At 4/19/2015 5:31:41 AM, olivetwo wrote:
At 4/19/2015 5:06:36 AM, dee-em wrote:

To what, preaching?

Comments not Preaching. For your sake I will not Preach, I will share some thoughts to think about. Don't compare me to anybody that you still don't know yet. Is that what you've learned about judging others? Don't be offended just asking though.

Put a comments on a topic, then you will be surprise!

Click on my profile and have a look at the threads I have posted in. Chip in wherever you like.

Oh, and thank you if you are promising not to preach again. It gets so tiresome. There are too many Christians here who can't seem to think for themselves and use verses from scripture as a substitute for argument. If you are not going to be like that, then welcome.

I see you are only 16. Maybe I've been too harsh and judgemental. My apologies.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 5:48:20 AM
Continued from post #16.

The age of our present physical universe gives too little time for these theories of biogenesis to get the job done. The philosophical question that has not been answered in origin-of-life studies is this: How can a universe of mindless matter produce beings with intrinsic ends, self- replication capabilities, and "coded chemistry"? Here we are not dealing with biology, but an entirely different category of problem." [..wikipedia]

Our ancient ancestors expressed the belief that our scientists of today are just beginning to come to terms with, and that is, that following each "Big Bang" there comes the "Big Crunch," when this universe is condensed once again, into the infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity from which it originated.
There is no way whatsoever that the world as it has evolved to today, did so in the short 14 billion years since the last BIG BANG.

Only when we come to the realisation that this generation of the universe, has evolved from a series of parental universal bodies that have preceded this one, will science begin to realise the time scale involved in the evolution of man from mindless matter.

Another universe may have preceded ours, study finds. May 14th, 2006. Courtesy Penn State University and World Science staff.

Three physicists say they have done calculations suggesting that before the birth of our universe, which is expanding, there was an earlier universe that was shrinking. The results stem from a +theory that claims the fabric of space and time is made up of minuscule, indivisible bits, much as matter is. Scientists believe our cosmos began in a sort of explosion called the Big Bang, when everything that exists---which had previously been packed into one infinitely dense point---burst outward. The universe is still expanding according to this view, because it was born expanding.

According to some proposals, the Big Bang is a repeating cycle. Universes might expand, then shrink back to a point, then expand again. Thus the "Bang" would be really more like a bounce. The idea is appealing in some ways, but scientists have found it far from easy to test. Einstein"s Theory of Relativity, a key basis for the Big Bang theory, is silent on what happened before that event.

"General relativity can be used to describe the universe back to a point at which matter becomes so dense that it"s equations don"t hold up," said Abhay Ashtekar, director of the Gravitational Physics and Geometry at Penn State University in University Park, Penn.

To go further, physicists must use tools Einstein didn"t have, he added. Ashtekar and two post-doctoral researchers developed such tools through a combination of Quantum physics- the science of subatomic particles"and general relativity, which describes the large-scale structure of space and time. They found that before the Big Bang, there was a contracting universe. Other than the fact it was shrinking, they added, it was similar to ours in terms of the geometry of its space and time, or spacetime, as cosmologists call it since Einstein found the two are interwoven.

"In place of a classical Big Bang there is in fact a quantum bounce," said Ashtekar. "We were so surprised by the finding," he added, that the team repeated the calculations for months to include different possible values of some numbers representing the current universe. But the results kept pointing to a bounce. The findings appear in the current issue of the research journal Physical Review Letters.

While the general idea of another, pre-Big Bang universe isn"t new, Ashtekar said, this is the first mathematical study that systematically establishes its existence and deduces properties of its spacetime geometry. The notion that spacetime has a geometry involves the idea that it can be curved or flat. A "flat" spacetime is one in which geometry works as we normally expect; for example, parallel lines never meet. But Einstein found that material objects deform this flatness, introducing curvature.

To arrive at their pre-existing universe finding, Ashtekar"s group used loop quantum gravity, a theory that seeks to reconcile General relativity with quantum physics. These two seemingly fundamental theories are otherwise contradictory in some ways. Loop quantum gravity, which was pioneered at Ashtekar"s institute, proposes that spacetime has a discrete "atomic" structure, as opposed to being a continuous sheet, as Einstein, along with most us, assumed. In loop quantum gravity, space is thought of as woven from one-dimensional "threads." The continuum picture remains mostly valid as an approximation. But near the Big Bang, this fabric is violently torn so that it"s discrete, or quantum, nature becomes important. One outcome of this is that gravity becomes repulsive instead of attractive, Ashetkar argued; the result is the Big Bounce.

Paul Steinhardt of Princeton University, a cosmologist who has explored some related concepts, wrote in an email that the new research "Supports, in a general way, the idea that the Big Bang need not be the beginning of space and time." The universe "may have undergone one or more bangs in its past history," he added. Steinhardt and colleagues have also proposed a bounce of sorts, but it"s different. It could turn out that the two scenarios are equivalent at some deep level, but that"s not known, he added. Steinhardt"s scenario makes use of string theory, another attempt to reconcile General Relativity with quantum physics.

Some versions of string theory portray our visible universe as a three -dimensional space embedded in an invisible space having more dimensions. Our zone, called a braneworld-the word comes from its similarity to a sort of membrane-could periodically bounce into another, parallel braneworld. Such an event might look to us, stuck in a few dimensions as we are, as a Big Bang. "I don"t know if Ashetkar"s case translates into a bounce between braneworlds like we are describing," Steinhardt wrote. But by his estimate, this cataclysm won"t take place for another roughly 300 billion years"so there is hopefully plenty of time to answer the question.

Just as the Big Bang theory has been evolving over the years and is continuing to evolve as new data becomes available, these big Crunch theories that are just beginning to emerge are still in their infancy.

I would rather a theory which states that there are many galactic clusters out there within the boundless cosmos, each cluster in its own position in Space-time, consisting of billions of Galaxies falling inward toward a Great Abyss, Black Hole, or Bottomless Pit, where it is torn to pieces molecule by molecule, atom by atom, sub-atomic particle by sub-atomic particle, and reconverted into the electromagnetic energy from which they were created and accelerated along the dark worm hole to speeds far, far in excess of the speed of light, where that liquid like Magnetic energy is spewed out in the trillions of degrees, somewhere far beyond the visible horizon of the eternal and boundless cosmos, where, from the cooling quantum of that electromagnetic energy a new universe is created, or rather, the old universe is resurrected, to which the light from its old position in space-time, would take billions upon billions of years to reach it.

According to the ancient cultures, we live in an eternal oscillating universe that expands outward and contracts back to its beginning in space time, a living universal being who is all that exists, and in who, all that is, exists. A living universal being who exists in the two states of visible matter and invisible energy.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 5:51:16 AM

2. Then the Earth

Cont.......

Genesis 1:4 " And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness."

Genesis 1:10 "And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good."

As seen above, God creates all in opposites; similarly, the vacuum fluctuation of the Big Bang's initial cosmological advance, that emerged near a singularity according to quantum field theory, caused a reverse-annihilation between matter and antimatter: opposites.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
olivetwo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 5:54:32 AM
Continuation....

And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

"Grass" in Hebrew word is "deshe" which means grass, new grass, green herb, vegetation, young. In Lexicon first sprout of the Earth...while "Herb" is "eseb" which means herb, herbage, grass, green plants. Now the fruit tree in Hebrew word is "ets" which means tree, wood, timber, stock, plank, stalk, stick, gallow,

This deshe, eseb and ets. are the type of plants that Moises was mention in his first writing. It is can be seen by the naked eye.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 5:58:21 AM
Continued from post #22.

According to the ancient cultures, we live in an eternal oscillating universe that expands outward and contracts back to its beginning in space time, a living universal being who is all that exists, and in who, all that is, exists. A living universal being who exists in the two states of visible matter and invisible energy.

"Universe after universe is like an interminable succession of wheels forever coming into view, forever rolling onwards, disappearing and reappearing; forever passing from being to non being, and again from non being to being. In short, the constant revolving of the wheel of life in one eternal cycle, according to fixed and immutable laws, is perhaps after all the sum and substance of the philosophy of Buddhism. And this eternal wheel has so to speak, six spokes representing six forms of existence." ---- Mon. Williams, Buddhism, pp. 229, 122.

The days and nights of Brahma are called Manvantara, or the cycle of manifestation,

"The Great Day," which is a period of universal activity, that is preceded, and also followed by "Pralaya," a dark period, which to our finite minds seems as an eternity. "Manvantara," is a creative day as seen in the six days of creation in Genesis, "Pralaya," is the evening that proceeds the next creative day. The six periods of Creation and the seventh day of rest in which we now exist are referred to in the book of Genesis as the "GENERATIONS OF THE UNIVERSE."

The English word "Generation," is translated from the Hebrew "toledoth" which is used in the Old Testament in every instance as "births," or "descendants," such as "These are the generations of Adam," or "these are the generations of Abraham, and Genesis 2: 4; These are the generations of the Universe or the heavens and earth, etc.

And the "Great Day" in which the seven generations of the universe are eternally repeated, is the eternal cosmic period, or the eighth eternal day in which those who attain to perfection are allowed to enter, where they shall be surrounded by great light and they shall experience eternal peace, while those who do not attain to perfection are cast back into the refining fires of the seven physical cycles that perpetually revolve within the eighth eternal cosmic cycle.

Enoch the righteous wrote that God created an eighth day also, so that it should be the first after his works, and it is a day eternal with neither hours, days, weeks, months or years, for all time is stuck together in one eon, etc, etc, and all who enter into the generation of the Light beings, are able to visit all those worlds that still exist in space-time, but not in our three dimensional time.

A series of worlds following one upon the other,-- each world rising a step higher than the previous world, so that every later world brings to ripeness the seeds that were imbedded in the former, and itself then prepares the seed for the universe that will follow it.

This is the true resurrection in which all from the previous cycle of universal activity, who still have the judgmental war raging within them, are born again into the cycles of physical manifestation.

According to the best theory we have today as to the origin of this generation of the universe, it was some 14 billion years ago, that an immense explosion, known as the Big Bang, spewed out massive amounts of liquid like electromagnetic energy in the trillions and trillions of degrees, creating a rapidly expanding universe. Within moments of the expansion, the universal temperature had dropped to some billions of degrees, and the gathering vibrating waves, which were the quantum of that energy, collided in nuclear fusion reactions to form hydrogen and helium and when the universal temperature had cooled to a point where fusion stopped generating these basic elements, it left hydrogen as the dominant component from which the first generation stars were created, in which massive atomic reactors, the more heavier elements, such as carbon and oxygen, would be created.

Those first generation stars, which would have been bursting into life and light over an unknown period of time, were anything up to 1000 times as massive as our Sun and millions of times as bright, but each one burned for only a few million years before meeting a violent end, when they exploded out in a brilliant flash before collapsing in upon themselves creating the massive centrally condensed systems called "Black Holes," in which the greater percentage of their mass was trapped. The first creative day ended as evening descended and the lights of the universe went out and darkness covered the contracting space.
olivetwo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 6:31:14 AM
At 4/19/2015 5:51:16 AM, tejretics wrote:

2. Then the Earth

Cont.......

Genesis 1:4 " And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness."

Genesis 1:10 "And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good."

As seen above, God creates all in opposites; similarly, the vacuum fluctuation of the Big Bang's initial cosmological advance, that emerged near a singularity according to quantum field theory, caused a reverse-annihilation between matter and antimatter: opposites.

You are talking about the Big Bang Theory, I do apologize I am not a believer of a THEORY. I am talking about here a FACTS, Makes more sense.

"The popular expression "Big Bang," originally a derisive term coined by Fred Hoyle to characterize the beginning of the universe predicted by the Friedman-Lemaitre model, is thus potentially misleading, since the expansion cannot be visualized from the outside (there being no "outside," just as there is no "before" with respect to the Big Bang). "
This is the link http://www.reasonablefaith.org.... Try to read this stuff. I just discover it online.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 6:36:22 AM
At 4/19/2015 6:31:14 AM, olivetwo wrote:

2. Then the Earth

Cont.......

You are talking about the Big Bang Theory, I do apologize I am not a believer of a THEORY. I am talking about here a FACTS, Makes more sense.

"The popular expression "Big Bang," originally a derisive term coined by Fred Hoyle to characterize the beginning of the universe predicted by the Friedman-Lemaitre model, is thus potentially misleading, since the expansion cannot be visualized from the outside (there being no "outside," just as there is no "before" with respect to the Big Bang). "
This is the link http://www.reasonablefaith.org.... Try to read this stuff. I just discover it online.

The BBT basically shows the expansion of the universe from gravitational singularity, which itself caused the release of a vacuum fluctuation that resulted in the emergence of matter and antimatter with its expansion. I did not say "before" or "outside" - the Big Bang is an ongoing process ....
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 6:59:20 AM
At 4/19/2015 6:36:22 AM, tejretics wrote:

2. Then the Earth

Cont.......

The BBT basically shows the expansion of the universe from gravitational singularity, which itself caused the release of a vacuum fluctuation that resulted in the emergence of matter and antimatter with its expansion. I did not say "before" or "outside" - the Big Bang is an ongoing process ....

The Big Bang is a singularity event that happen some 14 billion years ago. What we are observing is the effects of that singularity event which caused the expansion of the universe. The big bang is not an ongoing process it happened just one but the expansion of the universe continues.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 7:21:41 AM
At 4/19/2015 6:59:20 AM, Harikrish wrote:

2. Then the Earth

Cont.......

The Big Bang is a singularity event that happen some 14 billion years ago. What we are observing is the effects of that singularity event which caused the expansion of the universe. The big bang is not an ongoing process it happened just one but the expansion of the universe continues.

"The Big Bang theory is the prevailing cosmological model for the universe from the earliest known periods through its subsequent large-scale evolution." - http://en.wikipedia.org...

The singularity event that happened 13.798 +/- 0.037 billion years ago was only the beginning of the Big Bang.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 7:25:59 AM
At 4/19/2015 6:59:20 AM, Harikrish wrote:

2. Then the Earth

Cont.......

No, Hari. The Big Bang is not an event. The singularity is speculative and is not part of the BBT.

The Big Bang theory is the prevailing cosmological model for the universe from the earliest known periods through its subsequent large-scale evolution.[1][2][3]

http://en.wikipedia.org...