Jump to topic:

Can YOU ask YOUR god?

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 11:16:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
We have so many people on here who are in direct contact with their god and have one on one conversations with said god, I'm just asking if during these discussions you could ask your god what is happening on the other side of the universe?

Can you possibly imagine what is happening in any given place in a universe of our dimension?

I would just like you to ask your god what is happening and relay his answers here.

TIA
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 11:26:13 AM
Nothing.

One of the prophets here recently revealed that I am God (ironic since I'm an atheist, but not believing in a higher power only makes sense if you are the highest power). Even as God, when I try to imagine something that far away, my mind draws a blank, therefore it must be that absolutely nothing is happening over there (and by probabilities, with how far apart everything is, that's almost a certainty at any one random point).
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 11:31:48 AM
At 4/13/2015 11:26:13 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Nothing.

One of the prophets here recently revealed that I am God (ironic since I'm an atheist, but not believing in a higher power only makes sense if you are the highest power). Even as God, when I try to imagine something that far away, my mind draws a blank, therefore it must be that absolutely nothing is happening over there (and by probabilities, with how far apart everything is, that's almost a certainty at any one random point).

Nonsense.
Something is happening here!
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 12:00:30 PM
At 4/13/2015 11:31:48 AM, bulproof wrote:
Nothing.

Nonsense.

Which is no proof anything is happening at any one random point anywhere else.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 12:05:55 PM
At 4/13/2015 12:00:30 PM, Ragnar wrote:
Nothing.

Nonsense.

Of course not but the likelihood is improved exponentially when the universe is considered.
But of course if the god involved in the conversation is prepared to support your position that nothing is happening in the universe then I would be happy to hear that as well.
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 12:12:17 PM
At 4/13/2015 12:05:55 PM, bulproof wrote:
Nothing.

Nonsense.

Of course not but the likelihood is improved exponentially when the universe is considered.
But of course if the god involved in the conversation is prepared to support your position that nothing is happening in the universe then I would be happy to hear that as well.

Oh you mean the entire other side of the universe? Not any one specific point in it?

And to be clear, I really don't consider myself a god, but one of the prophets here insisted I am, so I thought I'd humor you with answers from one of their gods as requested. :)

UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 7:34:50 PM
At 4/13/2015 12:12:17 PM, Ragnar wrote:
Nothing.

Nonsense.

Oh you mean the entire other side of the universe? Not any one specific point in it?

And to be clear, I really don't consider myself a god, but one of the prophets here insisted I am, so I thought I'd humor you with answers from one of their gods as requested. :)

You should do birthday parties too =)
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 8:34:00 PM
Nothing.

Nonsense.

And to be clear, I really don't consider myself a god, but one of the prophets here insisted I am, so I thought I'd humor you with answers from one of their gods as requested. :) : :

I never said you were God you fool. I said everything visible and invisible came from the Word of God, which is His computing language to form visible objects with. God is the Creator who created the language and the program called Eternal Life where all His characters ( man and beasts ) exist. As the program is being played out, we created beings get to observe visible objects that move, which is only an illusion.
YoshiBoy13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 8:44:15 PM
Nothing.

Nonsense.

Okay, say you're [x] miles away - [x] being arbitrarily large (far away) - from here.
What's happening far away?
Me, typing this comment. That's one point that's [x] miles away from a point that's [x] miles away from here.
- Just because you're narrow-minded doesn't mean you're always right.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 11:06:28 PM
At 4/13/2015 11:16:50 AM, bulproof wrote:
We have so many people on here who are in direct contact with their god and have one on one conversations with said god, I'm just asking if during these discussions you could ask your god what is happening on the other side of the universe?

Can you possibly imagine what is happening in any given place in a universe of our dimension?

I would just like you to ask your god what is happening and relay his answers here.

TIA

I asked our God about you. I got:

Proverbs 29:9
If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet.

Then I asked how I should answer you and I got:
Proverbs 26:4
Do not answer a fool according to his folly, lest you yourself also be like him.

Q.E.D
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 11:37:45 PM
At 4/13/2015 11:06:28 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 4/13/2015 11:16:50 AM, bulproof wrote:

TIA

I asked our God about you. I got:

Proverbs 29:9
If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet.

Then I asked how I should answer you and I got:
Proverbs 26:4
Do not answer a fool according to his folly, lest you yourself also be like him.

Q.E.D

Now ask him the question I asked you to put to him?
It's not your answer that I'm interested in, just as the answers you gave me from ignorant men are not what I asked for.
I think you have proved conclusively that you don't speak to your god at all, otherwise you would not present the words of men as a message from your god.
You are dismissed.
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 1:19:50 AM
At 4/13/2015 8:34:00 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Nothing.

Nonsense.

And to be clear, I really don't consider myself a god, but one of the prophets here insisted I am, so I thought I'd humor you with answers from one of their gods as requested. :) : :

I never said you were God you fool. I said everything visible and invisible came from the Word of God, which is His computing language to form visible objects with. God is the Creator who created the language and the program called Eternal Life where all His characters ( man and beasts ) exist. As the program is being played out, we created beings get to observe visible objects that move, which is only an illusion.

This is the problem of people with split personalities, one says something, and another claims to have not. When confirmation is asked for, one answers questions in the affirmative, and later another denies having done so. Like bornofgod's the cause of his death being murder committed by someone else (three men), and suicide.

As for declaring that I am God, it can be verified that bornofgod has chosen to define me (along with every other "antichrist") as God... http://www.debate.org...

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 7:45:28 AM
At 4/14/2015 1:19:50 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Nothing.

Nonsense.

This is the problem of people with split personalities, one says something, and another claims to have not. When confirmation is asked for, one answers questions in the affirmative, and later another denies having done so. Like bornofgod's the cause of his death being murder committed by someone else (three men), and suicide.

As for declaring that I am God, it can be verified that bornofgod has chosen to define me (along with every other "antichrist") as God... http://www.debate.org... : :

You were the one who interpreted what I said incorrectly and told yourself you're a God. I know our Creator very well and I know it's not you.
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 7:52:16 AM
At 4/14/2015 7:45:28 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Nothing.

Nonsense.

As for declaring that I am God, it can be verified that bornofgod has chosen to define me (along with every other "antichrist") as God... http://www.debate.org... : :

You were the one who interpreted what I said incorrectly and told yourself you're a God. I know our Creator very well and I know it's not you.

You claim you are the "creator" yet you claim to know the creator. I would hope you know yourself very well, even though you are not the creator.
Ashton
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 7:56:36 AM
At 4/14/2015 7:52:16 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
Nothing.

Nonsense.

You claim you are the "creator" yet you claim to know the creator. I would hope you know yourself very well, even though you are not the creator. : :

I am a testimony of our Creator so when I write and speak for Him, it appears to other people that I'm talking about the one who is writing this post. It's amazing how invisible thoughts are different than our bodies we can observe.
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 1:25:57 PM
At 4/14/2015 7:56:36 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Nothing.

Nonsense.

You claim you are the "creator" yet you claim to know the creator. I would hope you know yourself very well, even though you are not the creator. : :

I am a testimony of our Creator so when I write and speak for Him, it appears to other people that I'm talking about the one who is writing this post. It's amazing how invisible thoughts are different than our bodies we can observe.

So when you say you are going to be murdered by "Me" you mean God is going to personally kill you, not merely you committing suicide as your words indicate? Yet you are also going to be murdered by one of three men, via a gunshot to the head.

Either you're lying, God is lying (again), or God is many people; which leaves little room for the baseless conclusion that I am not God.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 10:50:14 PM
At 4/14/2015 1:25:57 PM, Ragnar wrote:
At 4/14/2015 7:56:36 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Nothing.

Nonsense.

So when you say you are going to be murdered by "Me" you mean God is going to personally kill you, not merely you committing suicide as your words indicate? Yet you are also going to be murdered by one of three men, via a gunshot to the head.

God has planned everything that happens in this world and He informed the body named Brad that he would be killed for writing and speaking for Him. He also showed me how by giving me a dream when I was a five year old boy about me being killed by three men who chase me into a building. Just before I moved back to Campbell, CA, from Barcelona, Spain, He informed me that the dream I had was my future. While I was walking around the Campbell Community Center several months after starting my mission to find God's chosen believers, I found the office room that I will be killed in.

Either you're lying, God is lying (again), or God is many people; which leaves little room for the baseless conclusion that I am not God.

God is ONE Creator but His thoughts is where His creation exists. You and I aren't the ONE Creator but we are His thoughts that were converted into a computing language called vibrations. From these vibrations, visible objects are observed by His created beings. These visible objects aren't real but each observe perceives them to be real, which is all we created men and beasts will get for eternity.