Jump to topic:

Why do homosexuals get the attention?

RyryMase
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 9:49:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
From what I've heard the bible says you can't do a lot of stuff. And a lot of this stuff is done on a regular basis by Americans. Like something about shrimp, slave ownership, something else about the material of your clothing.

I haven't read it myself, this is just what I heard so correct me if I'm wrong.

I just want to know, if it's true, why other things get overlooked and homosexuals get all the hate?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 9:56:15 PM
At 4/13/2015 9:49:35 PM, RyryMase wrote:
From what I've heard the bible says you can't do a lot of stuff. And a lot of this stuff is done on a regular basis by Americans. Like something about shrimp, slave ownership, something else about the material of your clothing.

I just want to know, if it's true, why other things get overlooked and homosexuals get all the hate? : :

What gets overlooked the most is that most people are worshiping false deities ( Jesus, Virgin Mary, Mohamed, Joseph Smith, god of Abraham, Zeus, etc ) in false gods ( buildings built with human hands ), which go against the ten commandments that the Jews and Christians use to chastise everyone else with.
RyryMase
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 10:07:37 PM
If I remember correctly Believing in false gods is close to the top of things not to do. like you said it's overlooked. But why gays instead? How are they the focus of attention, and believing in another God is okay to Americans?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 10:13:43 PM
At 4/13/2015 10:07:37 PM, RyryMase wrote:
If I remember correctly Believing in false gods is close to the top of things not to do. like you said it's overlooked. But why gays instead? How are they the focus of attention, and believing in another God is okay to Americans? : :

Because the people who are practicing religion, worshiping false deities in false gods have nothing better to do then condemn the rest of God's people for sinning.

They don't understand this following passage at all, or at least they're blind to it;

Matthew 7
1: "Judge not, that you be not judged.
2: For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and the measure you give will be the measure you get.
3: Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?
4: Or how can you say to your brother, `Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye?
5: You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 10:14:18 PM
true, why other things get overlooked and homosexuals get all the hate?

Ignorance, fear, superstition, and a high cultural appetite for cruelty.
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 10:21:32 PM

I just want to know, if it's true, why other things get overlooked and homosexuals get all the hate?

Because it's easier to be a hypocrite when criticize a person instead of an inanimate object. Plus gays a are minority so again, easy target.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 10:21:50 PM
At 4/13/2015 10:14:18 PM, RuvDraba wrote:

Ignorance, fear, superstition, and a high cultural appetite for cruelty. : :

When a proud man believes he has authority over other people, bad things appear to happen.
RyryMase
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 10:23:55 PM
I've never asked someone "why does it matter" without them getting really defensive and angry. There's always underlying tones of hate in their responses.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 10:24:27 PM
At 4/13/2015 10:21:32 PM, Bennett91 wrote:

Because it's easier to be a hypocrite when criticize a person instead of an inanimate object. Plus gays a are minority so again, easy target. : :

Christians have run the gay people out of Campbell, CA. where I've been preaching the gospel to God's chosen believers. Now they're trying to get rid of the homeless people because they're the easiest targets. They love enemies who are going to hell if they don't believe their lies.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 10:29:17 PM
At 4/13/2015 10:23:55 PM, RyryMase wrote:
I've never asked someone "why does it matter" without them getting really defensive and angry. There's always underlying tones of hate in their responses. : :

You should be with me when I stand in front of a Christian church every Sunday morning with messages I write on a whiteboard such as these ones;

https://godsmessages.wordpress.com...

You haven't witnessed hundreds of people hating you every Sunday morning. It's hilarious sometimes to see them giving me the middle finger and swearing at me as they drive into the church parking lot, get out of their cars and walk into church with a kind smile to the rest of the heathens going into it.
RyryMase
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 10:37:05 PM
There's only conservative radio where I live in Texas. I listen to it because I dislike liberal financial policies and favor conservatives. But when they start talking about people's social rights it's all fear mongering. The gays are forcing us to change our ways! They're imposing on your rights!

Sociology seems to have the best answer to this. The media keeps talking about it so that's all you think about. Conservative media has a way with getting people all worked up on sensitive topics.
RyryMase
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 10:46:43 PM
At 4/13/2015 10:29:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:
I've never asked someone "why does it matter" without them getting really defensive and angry. There's always underlying tones of hate in their responses. : :

You should be with me when I stand in front of a Christian church every Sunday morning with messages I write on a whiteboard such as these ones;

You haven't witnessed hundreds of people hating you every Sunday morning. It's hilarious sometimes to see them giving me the middle finger and swearing at me as they drive into the church parking lot, get out of their cars and walk into church with a kind smile to the rest of the heathens going into it.

That's awesome stuff haha. I don't consider myself anything and I don't hate anyone for having a faith. It's just irritating when friends and family who claim to be, for example, Christian when they contradict themselves constantly. Judging others and flipping them off haha when Christ teaches the exact opposite.

I'll stand out front with ya lmao
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 11:02:20 PM

"Jesus & Easter bunnies are imagined friends."

Woah there, I think you went a step to far.

We can't totally rule out the Easter bunny.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 11:13:46 PM

I think you are asking why in Leviticus there is a lot of things spoken in Jewish law as sinful, why does Homosexual conduct get all of the attention?

The New testament has a new covenant between mankind and God that includes the gentiles not just Jews.

Some Christians feel some parts of the mosaic law were expressly done away with. Such as work on the Sabbath, dietary restrictions, and circumcision.

But Some of the mosaic law was reiterated as being abominable to God.

I hope that helps.
YoshiBoy13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 5:10:46 AM
At 4/13/2015 10:21:50 PM, bornofgod wrote:

When a proud man believes he has authority over other people, bad things appear to happen.

Appear? This either means that no bad things actually happen and such an authority is generally a good thing, or another hint at your this is all a dream spiel.

At 4/13/2015 10:24:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Because it's easier to be a hypocrite when criticize a person instead of an inanimate object. Plus gays a are minority so again, easy target. : :

Christians have run the gay people out of Campbell, CA. where I've been preaching the gospel to God's chosen believers. Now they're trying to get rid of the homeless people because they're the easiest targets. They love enemies who are going to hell if they don't believe their lies.

Yes you do. You love people who are going to hell if we don't believe you're the saint you claim to be. Note you have yet to prove it further than just anecdotal narratives.
- Just because you're narrow-minded doesn't mean you're always right.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 7:18:21 AM
At 4/13/2015 10:46:43 PM, RyryMase wrote:

That's awesome stuff haha. I don't consider myself anything and I don't hate anyone for having a faith. It's just irritating when friends and family who claim to be, for example, Christian when they contradict themselves constantly. Judging others and flipping them off haha when Christ teaches the exact opposite.

I'll stand out front with ya lmao : :

Beware of the those in this forum who hate the Christ ( knowledge of God ) that I am a witness of. They love their Jesus that they read about in the Bible but they have no idea what Christ means.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 7:21:18 AM
At 4/13/2015 11:02:20 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

"Jesus & Easter bunnies are imagined friends."

Woah there, I think you went a step to far.

We can't totally rule out the Easter bunny. : :

Jesus and the Easter bunny are some of the favorite characters amongst Christian heathens. It's too bad they don't love Superman in the same way because I think Superman is just as powerful once you put a red cape around your neck.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 7:23:34 AM

Well for one reason it allows all those involved in heterosexual sin to distract people from the wrongs they are committing also.

After all heterosexual sex outside of the marriage arrangement is as strongly condemned as homosexuality in scripture.

They just don't want people to realise that.

In most cases though I suspect it is just natural physical repulsion at such unnatural acts.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 7:26:06 AM
At 4/14/2015 5:10:46 AM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:

Appear? This either means that no bad things actually happen and such an authority is generally a good thing, or another hint at your this is all a dream spiel.

Good and evil appear to be real but there won't be any contrasts like this in Paradise. We will live in peace and harmony when we awaken in our new bodies that will never appear to be evil or good.

At 4/13/2015 10:24:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Yes you do. You love people who are going to hell if we don't believe you're the saint you claim to be. Note you have yet to prove it further than just anecdotal narratives. : :

There is no hell my dear friend. That is what Christians use to get the stupid people into their Jesus loving groups.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 7:32:22 AM
At 4/14/2015 7:23:34 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Well for one reason it allows all those involved in heterosexual sin to distract people from the wrongs they are committing also.

After all heterosexual sex outside of the marriage arrangement is as strongly condemned as homosexuality in scripture.

They just don't want people to realise that.

In most cases though I suspect it is just natural physical repulsion at such unnatural acts. : :

Every individual flesh that has sex with another individual flesh commits adultery. That's because man was created both male and female. Adam and Eve were the only ones in this world to NOT commit adultery. All their offspring committed adultery because male and female ended up in only ONE body instead of two bodies. If the one body that contained both male and female never had sex with another body, that one body would not have committed adultery.
GDBH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 7:34:10 AM
At 4/13/2015 9:56:15 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I just want to know, if it's true, why other things get overlooked and homosexuals get all the hate? : :

What gets overlooked the most is that most people are worshiping false deities ( Jesus, Virgin Mary, Mohamed, Joseph Smith, god of Abraham, Zeus, etc ) in false gods ( buildings built with human hands ), which go against the ten commandments that the Jews and Christians use to chastise everyone else with.

That's irrelevant to this thread.
The measure of a good politician these days seems to be his ability to bull$hit.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 7:41:26 AM
At 4/14/2015 7:34:10 AM, GDBH wrote:
At 4/13/2015 9:56:15 PM, bornofgod wrote:

That's irrelevant to this thread. : :

It's totally relevant to this thread. I am showing the "other things" that get overlooked by the religious Christians who think they're above the Law of God and condemn homosexuals for committing sin when Christians are among the worst sinners on this planet.

Matthew 7

1: "Judge not, that you be not judged.
2: For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and the measure you give will be the measure you get.
3: Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?
4: Or how can you say to your brother, `Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye?
5: You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Many Christians don't believe scriptures like the one above.
YoshiBoy13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 8:27:40 AM
At 4/14/2015 7:26:06 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Yes you do. You love people who are going to hell if we don't believe you're the saint you claim to be. Note you have yet to prove it further than just anecdotal narratives. : :

There is no hell my dear friend. That is what Christians use to get the stupid people into their Jesus loving groups.

Okay.
BoG: ... who are going to hell ...

BoG: There is no hell.

Self-contradiction here?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 8:41:56 AM
At 4/14/2015 8:27:40 AM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:

Okay.

Self-contradiction here? : :

When you take a phrase like "who are going to hell" out of the context of the whole sentence or paragraph that's being used to describe what Christians believe in, then you are misquoting what my intent of the phrase was about.

Antichrists are very good at misquoting God's saints and using those misquotes to deny the knowledge of God that we testify to. This is how the new testament was written by antichrists who were stealing the words from the saints and mixing them with their own Jewish traditions and Babylonian teachings.

When you read my writings, instead of taking one phrase out of context and using it to try debate me, read the entire story first and think deeply about what the whole context is about. Here's some of my earlier threads;

End of Age
http://www.debate.org...

Life after death video;

The future;

What is a sinner;

The gospel of Brad;

Gospel, Voice of the Lord and Word of the Lord

What does the "virgin" mean in Isaiah 7:14?

Who are we?

Saint Brad"s new video.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 8:47:49 AM

Because many people are evil bigots where homosexuality is concerned!
YoshiBoy13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 7:04:17 PM
At 4/14/2015 8:41:56 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/14/2015 8:27:40 AM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:

Okay.

Self-contradiction here? : :

When you take a phrase like "who are going to hell" out of the context of the whole sentence or paragraph that's being used to describe what Christians believe in, then you are misquoting what my intent of the phrase was about.

Antichrists are very good at misquoting God's saints and using those misquotes to deny the knowledge of God that we testify to. This is how the new testament was written by antichrists who were stealing the words from the saints and mixing them with their own Jewish traditions and Babylonian teachings.

When you read my writings, instead of taking one phrase out of context and using it to try debate me, read the entire story first and think deeply about what the whole context is about.

Oh I'm an antichrist am I?
I have Windows 8, but I still think that's a bit of a harsh judgement.
Jokes aside, this thought process:
P1: Antichrists are good at misquoting
P2: Yoshi has misquoted
doesn't lead to this conclusion:
C: Yoshi is definitely an antichrist.
It leads to this:
C: Yoshi is possibly an antichrist.
And since the requirements for being an antichrist are either surprisingly high or surprisingly low, depending on which Brad you ask (Saint or Miami), there doesn't seem to be that much of a clear cut definition. BoG, feel free to post your particular definition of an antichrist below, preferably one that's more elaborate than "are very good at misquoting me".