Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Born of God and the white board messages

Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 11:40:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The notorious BOG claims he has held up the following signs outside of churches..............and hell some of these are fricken hilarious !!!

https://godsmessages.wordpress.com...

"You need more than Jesus to believe Christ."

"Jesus is NOT the Lord; I AM."

Oh you used the ambiguity of I am, aren't you a clever thing.

"Don"t worry, you"re in Me forever."

Ummm no, I only like you as a friend.

"No sky King will be seen in the clouds."

SKY KING !!! lol

"The name Jesus blinded billions."

"Imaginary friends can"t save you."

Hey, no stealing atheist lines.

"I"m your King, Creator, and Savior."

Well obviously.

"Pagans will be celebrating this weekend."

HAHAHAHHAHA...............wait where did my easter egg go.

"Brains = CPU"s but only as illusions."

It all makes sense now.

"All God"s saints were planned to be homeless."

Worst sales pitch ever !!!

"The last version of Babylon will end soon."

Babylon has fallen, Babylon has fallen !!!

"Jesus isn"t a King but I AM."

Yeah see some christians won't like that whole Jesus isn't king bit.

"Land ownership is a priority of the beast."

Ownership is 9 tenths of the law don't you know.

"Our Creator is the real abortionist."

"God created the internet before the earth appeared."

Obviously...........

"The homeless are living in God, too."

Yeah but not next door to me, got to think about them property values.

"Liars say, "I"m a born again Christian.""

See, now your just not going to get invited to the end of year christmas party.

"What"s the best lie? Jesus, hell, or virgin Mary."

oh boy

"God doesn"t hate porno. He created it."

Now this is a God we can all get behind.

"If you"ve been looking for Me, here I AM."

oh dear.

"When Christians quote scripture, Satan speaks."

lol

"Bold Christians hang crosses. Bold saints are killed."

hahahahahaha.

"The Babylonians would be proud of you Christians."

OUCH !!!

"Few are chosen" isn"t billions of lying Christians."

Math is hard,

"Reading, writing and arithmetic have no future."

But, but, but what about them signs ?

"Abortions make $$, fix problems and fulfill God"s will."

Not even the most pro choicer goes that far, lol.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 3:04:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 11:40:41 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
The notorious BOG claims he has held up the following signs outside of churches..............and hell some of these are fricken hilarious !!!

He holds em up outside of churches because when he finishes his shift, it's a short walk to the churches' food pantries from which Saint Brad gets his nourishment for the next days' preaching. Saint Brad doesn't carry his message too far away from the churches. He might get hungry.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 8:05:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2015 3:04:16 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/13/2015 11:40:41 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
The notorious BOG claims he has held up the following signs outside of churches..............and hell some of these are fricken hilarious !!!

He holds em up outside of churches because when he finishes his shift, it's a short walk to the churches' food pantries from which Saint Brad gets his nourishment for the next days' preaching. Saint Brad doesn't carry his message too far away from the churches. He might get hungry. : :

You have no idea what I do all week long, Anna. That's because you won't listen to Me ( Creator and His Word ).
YoshiBoy13
Posts: 96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 8:21:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2015 8:05:25 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/14/2015 3:04:16 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/13/2015 11:40:41 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
The notorious BOG claims he has held up the following signs outside of churches..............and hell some of these are fricken hilarious !!!

He holds em up outside of churches because when he finishes his shift, it's a short walk to the churches' food pantries from which Saint Brad gets his nourishment for the next days' preaching. Saint Brad doesn't carry his message too far away from the churches. He might get hungry. : :

You have no idea what I do all week long, Anna. That's because you won't listen to Me ( Creator and His Word ).

Primary source, granted, but he could lie. People lie sometimes and there's no real way to check if he would lie about what he does all week long without violating some of his basic rights.

Anna, I'm going to quote Thatcher:
During her time as Prime Minister, Margaret Thatcher said:
I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.

Ad Hominem (personal attacks, literally at the person) don't really work. People won't be convinced by them and BoG won't perceive them as valid. It's not really the best way to get your point across. I just know if you insult Brad he will turn around and claim it's a humbling. Most (including myself) would see this as complete BS, but it wasn't the best argument to begin with. However, I have not had over thirteen thousand posts on this forum. I've had many conversations with [really annoying school friend], and I've tried every point I have to get him to stop being such a douche. BoG and McB keep repeating their arguments.
Maybe you really have to drive it home.
If the shoe fits, debate with its style.

N.B. I'm going to start calling him McBiker now. Seems apt... somehow.
- Just because you're narrow-minded doesn't mean you're always right.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 8:27:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2015 8:21:50 AM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:
At 4/14/2015 8:05:25 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/14/2015 3:04:16 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/13/2015 11:40:41 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
The notorious BOG claims he has held up the following signs outside of churches..............and hell some of these are fricken hilarious !!!

He holds em up outside of churches because when he finishes his shift, it's a short walk to the churches' food pantries from which Saint Brad gets his nourishment for the next days' preaching. Saint Brad doesn't carry his message too far away from the churches. He might get hungry. : :

You have no idea what I do all week long, Anna. That's because you won't listen to Me ( Creator and His Word ).

Primary source, granted, but he could lie. People lie sometimes and there's no real way to check if he would lie about what he does all week long without violating some of his basic rights.

Anna, I'm going to quote Thatcher:
During her time as Prime Minister, Margaret Thatcher said:
I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.

Ad Hominem (personal attacks, literally at the person) don't really work. People won't be convinced by them and BoG won't perceive them as valid. It's not really the best way to get your point across. I just know if you insult Brad he will turn around and claim it's a humbling. Most (including myself) would see this as complete BS, but it wasn't the best argument to begin with. However, I have not had over thirteen thousand posts on this forum. I've had many conversations with [really annoying school friend], and I've tried every point I have to get him to stop being such a douche. BoG and McB keep repeating their arguments.
Maybe you really have to drive it home.
If the shoe fits, debate with its style.

N.B. I'm going to start calling him McBiker now. Seems apt... somehow. : :

The wise of this world have no idea what wisdom of God means. Debating is for fools who will fight to their deaths.
YoshiBoy13
Posts: 96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 8:28:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2015 8:27:20 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/14/2015 8:21:50 AM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:
At 4/14/2015 8:05:25 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/14/2015 3:04:16 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/13/2015 11:40:41 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
The notorious BOG claims he has held up the following signs outside of churches..............and hell some of these are fricken hilarious !!!

He holds em up outside of churches because when he finishes his shift, it's a short walk to the churches' food pantries from which Saint Brad gets his nourishment for the next days' preaching. Saint Brad doesn't carry his message too far away from the churches. He might get hungry. : :

You have no idea what I do all week long, Anna. That's because you won't listen to Me ( Creator and His Word ).

Primary source, granted, but he could lie. People lie sometimes and there's no real way to check if he would lie about what he does all week long without violating some of his basic rights.

Anna, I'm going to quote Thatcher:
During her time as Prime Minister, Margaret Thatcher said:
I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.

Ad Hominem (personal attacks, literally at the person) don't really work. People won't be convinced by them and BoG won't perceive them as valid. It's not really the best way to get your point across. I just know if you insult Brad he will turn around and claim it's a humbling. Most (including myself) would see this as complete BS, but it wasn't the best argument to begin with. However, I have not had over thirteen thousand posts on this forum. I've had many conversations with [really annoying school friend], and I've tried every point I have to get him to stop being such a douche. BoG and McB keep repeating their arguments.
Maybe you really have to drive it home.
If the shoe fits, debate with its style.

N.B. I'm going to start calling him McBiker now. Seems apt... somehow. : :

The wise of this world have no idea what wisdom of God means. Debating is for fools who will fight to their deaths.

That seems... pretty irrelevant. I mean, apart from a proverb loosely related to the subject matter.
Care to elaborate, or link it to the quoted post?
- Just because you're narrow-minded doesn't mean you're always right.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 8:44:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2015 8:28:42 AM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:
At 4/14/2015 8:27:20 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/14/2015 8:21:50 AM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:
At 4/14/2015 8:05:25 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/14/2015 3:04:16 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/13/2015 11:40:41 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
The notorious BOG claims he has held up the following signs outside of churches..............and hell some of these are fricken hilarious !!!

He holds em up outside of churches because when he finishes his shift, it's a short walk to the churches' food pantries from which Saint Brad gets his nourishment for the next days' preaching. Saint Brad doesn't carry his message too far away from the churches. He might get hungry. : :

You have no idea what I do all week long, Anna. That's because you won't listen to Me ( Creator and His Word ).

Primary source, granted, but he could lie. People lie sometimes and there's no real way to check if he would lie about what he does all week long without violating some of his basic rights.

Anna, I'm going to quote Thatcher:
During her time as Prime Minister, Margaret Thatcher said:
I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.

Ad Hominem (personal attacks, literally at the person) don't really work. People won't be convinced by them and BoG won't perceive them as valid. It's not really the best way to get your point across. I just know if you insult Brad he will turn around and claim it's a humbling. Most (including myself) would see this as complete BS, but it wasn't the best argument to begin with. However, I have not had over thirteen thousand posts on this forum. I've had many conversations with [really annoying school friend], and I've tried every point I have to get him to stop being such a douche. BoG and McB keep repeating their arguments.
Maybe you really have to drive it home.
If the shoe fits, debate with its style.

N.B. I'm going to start calling him McBiker now. Seems apt... somehow. : :

The wise of this world have no idea what wisdom of God means. Debating is for fools who will fight to their deaths.

That seems... pretty irrelevant. I mean, apart from a proverb loosely related to the subject matter.
Care to elaborate, or link it to the quoted post? : :

ALL the proverbs, songs, poetry, etc. ever written or spoken comes from our Creator. To link it to a visible person is a lie.
YoshiBoy13
Posts: 96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 6:57:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2015 8:44:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/14/2015 8:28:42 AM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:
At 4/14/2015 8:27:20 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/14/2015 8:21:50 AM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:
At 4/14/2015 8:05:25 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/14/2015 3:04:16 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/13/2015 11:40:41 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
The notorious BOG claims he has held up the following signs outside of churches..............and hell some of these are fricken hilarious !!!

He holds em up outside of churches because when he finishes his shift, it's a short walk to the churches' food pantries from which Saint Brad gets his nourishment for the next days' preaching. Saint Brad doesn't carry his message too far away from the churches. He might get hungry. : :

You have no idea what I do all week long, Anna. That's because you won't listen to Me ( Creator and His Word ).

Primary source, granted, but he could lie. People lie sometimes and there's no real way to check if he would lie about what he does all week long without violating some of his basic rights.

Anna, I'm going to quote Thatcher:
During her time as Prime Minister, Margaret Thatcher said:
I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.

Ad Hominem (personal attacks, literally at the person) don't really work. People won't be convinced by them and BoG won't perceive them as valid. It's not really the best way to get your point across. I just know if you insult Brad he will turn around and claim it's a humbling. Most (including myself) would see this as complete BS, but it wasn't the best argument to begin with. However, I have not had over thirteen thousand posts on this forum. I've had many conversations with [really annoying school friend], and I've tried every point I have to get him to stop being such a douche. BoG and McB keep repeating their arguments.
Maybe you really have to drive it home.
If the shoe fits, debate with its style.

N.B. I'm going to start calling him McBiker now. Seems apt... somehow. : :

The wise of this world have no idea what wisdom of God means. Debating is for fools who will fight to their deaths.

That seems... pretty irrelevant. I mean, apart from a proverb loosely related to the subject matter.
Care to elaborate, or link it to the quoted post? : :

ALL the proverbs, songs, poetry, etc. ever written or spoken comes from our Creator. To link it to a visible person is a lie.

Let me just make something up then...
This is a debate / I don't like haikus at all / They're so restrictive.
Cool! I've talked with God!
Didn't feel like it much, though.
- Just because you're narrow-minded doesn't mean you're always right.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 11:03:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2015 6:57:16 PM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:
At 4/14/2015 8:44:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/14/2015 8:28:42 AM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:
At 4/14/2015 8:27:20 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/14/2015 8:21:50 AM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:
At 4/14/2015 8:05:25 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/14/2015 3:04:16 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/13/2015 11:40:41 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
The notorious BOG claims he has held up the following signs outside of churches..............and hell some of these are fricken hilarious !!!

He holds em up outside of churches because when he finishes his shift, it's a short walk to the churches' food pantries from which Saint Brad gets his nourishment for the next days' preaching. Saint Brad doesn't carry his message too far away from the churches. He might get hungry. : :

You have no idea what I do all week long, Anna. That's because you won't listen to Me ( Creator and His Word ).

Primary source, granted, but he could lie. People lie sometimes and there's no real way to check if he would lie about what he does all week long without violating some of his basic rights.

Anna, I'm going to quote Thatcher:
During her time as Prime Minister, Margaret Thatcher said:
I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.

Ad Hominem (personal attacks, literally at the person) don't really work. People won't be convinced by them and BoG won't perceive them as valid. It's not really the best way to get your point across. I just know if you insult Brad he will turn around and claim it's a humbling. Most (including myself) would see this as complete BS, but it wasn't the best argument to begin with. However, I have not had over thirteen thousand posts on this forum. I've had many conversations with [really annoying school friend], and I've tried every point I have to get him to stop being such a douche. BoG and McB keep repeating their arguments.
Maybe you really have to drive it home.
If the shoe fits, debate with its style.

N.B. I'm going to start calling him McBiker now. Seems apt... somehow. : :

The wise of this world have no idea what wisdom of God means. Debating is for fools who will fight to their deaths.

That seems... pretty irrelevant. I mean, apart from a proverb loosely related to the subject matter.
Care to elaborate, or link it to the quoted post? : :

ALL the proverbs, songs, poetry, etc. ever written or spoken comes from our Creator. To link it to a visible person is a lie.

Let me just make something up then...
This is a debate / I don't like haikus at all / They're so restrictive.
Cool! I've talked with God!
Didn't feel like it much, though. : :

Every word you wrote comes from the mind of our Creator. Most people don't understand this fact.